Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 23, 2009 4:17 PM
Feb 2009
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
The cover of Lala cover of Zero and Yuuki looks bittersweet. Yuuki with Artemis looks so vulnerable yet strong. Shiki held Takuma's hand after they were discussing something. Yori and Yuuki meet together again. Zero's veins going all crazy with Yuuki coming.

Oct 24, 2009 6:57 AM

Jan 2009
Zero is looking really hot on the cover pic. And Kaname on the cover of the calendar <3333 Other then that I'll save further comments til I see translations.

I felt bad for Zero. He was really wanting Yuuki. It seems she might have been feeling the same way too. And Poor Takuma! Being a prisoner/slave of Sara. Now there's a new mystery. Who bit the hunter, and who's the dead vampire. The fact that Yuuki seemed to regain the spunk she use to have was a nice change. I was more then tired of her being pathetic and annoying.

Mod edit: Merged double post.
AsakoOct 29, 2009 11:42 PM

Oct 27, 2009 12:01 PM

Dec 2008
Great!!

Finally something happened!! I mean, we really took some huge steps, story is finally continuing!!

I loved to see Shiki, Kain, Takuma, Chairman Cross and everyone, I think I missed them terribly :P

Kaname and Sara's conversation gave me chills, she was about to attack Kaname, WTF!!

Yuuyi hugging Yori, blah blah blah, lets move to the crime scene!

Alright, Yuuki's speech there made me laugh so hard! I couldn't even breathe easily till I told myself to calm down and continue reading, that was hilarious!!

And Kaname enters the room, without showing any emotion: "You should leave before the scent of blood affects you" ?!?
Hahahahah, I soo love you Kaname, you know when to ignore Yuuki :P :P
Oct 27, 2009 1:52 PM

Jul 2009
Should be interesting to see how this murder case is going to end, cannot wait for the next release.
Oct 27, 2009 2:07 PM

Jul 2009
But what interests me the most is Kaname's true identity (i.e. his former self). I'm waiting for the time when they show his past & to see how Yuuki will react to the truth about Kaname.
Oct 27, 2009 2:11 PM

May 2007
Man, the tension between Yuuki and Zero is thick as hell. Seriously, someone should just shoot someone and get it over with.

Anyway, looks like Zero is pinning Kaname as the one at fault for the cause of the hunter's death. It should be interesting to see who actually got away with the deed. This entire scenario is playing out eerily like a murder mystery dinner thing. Which I don't mind at all. Finally something is actually happening besides the seriously dragged on Kaname's and Yuuki's self pity party.

Yuuki's statement on "I'm not Yuuki Cross anymore and I'll find out who did it, yada yada yada" made me roll my eyes. I have a hard time taking anything that she says seriously. She wants to protect her human friend? And in the next page, she's bringing her friend ALONG WITH HER to a place where she smells blood - most likely a dangerous situation? C'mon.
Oct 27, 2009 3:18 PM

Nov 2007
Nice covers as usual. Looking forward to the next chapter.

#Feitoism @ irc.rizon.net - the official IRC channel for Fate Testarossa.
Oct 27, 2009 3:30 PM

May 2007
This whole arc is turning into a mystery case, which is awesome. I wonder what happened to the pureblood and who is the dead vampire Cain and Luca found. :O

Oct 27, 2009 3:57 PM

Oct 2009
I'm wondering what's going on with the other pure blood (he's probably the dead vampire). The dead hunter and the other pure blood are probably all intertwined with the sara and ichijou mystery. What is behind that door?? Poor Zero (I'm always rooting for him and yuuki!) hopefully something will happen with them soon . . .
Oct 27, 2009 4:08 PM

Aug 2008
Love the cover, hate Yuuki, feel sorry for Zero. What else is new?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 27, 2009 5:18 PM
May 2009
Yuuki is a snore, Zero as well. My opinion about both of them hasn't changed much. They should just get together and leave Kaname alone. He's probably better off hanging out with his gang.

On a side note, Sara happens to be a much more interesting character than Yuuki and Zero --they both bore me to death. Now, let's hope Sara stirs the pot and gets this mystery thing going. Although I'm a Kaname fan, I'm hoping he gets killed in the end. He could at last find some eternal rest which Yuuki can't provide. She could live with emo zero and with Yuuki filled with random emotions and constantly vacillating--nice couple right?

Anyone a Yuuki fan? I just can't get over the fact that I dislike a fictional character --weird.
ReallyOct 27, 2009 5:22 PM
Oct 27, 2009 5:43 PM

Feb 2008
Sara knows that kaname killed shizuka! Not sure how she knows - or, more importantly, how she feels about that
Oct 27, 2009 8:02 PM

Aug 2007
ok chapter. Grrrr I can't stand the Yuuki/Zero tension anymore. someone just scream or something.

Oct 27, 2009 9:30 PM

Jun 2008
Wow...can't wait to see how this turns out. There is a mess of mysteries. :D I think Zero has found a reason to go after Kaname now...even though it's not Kaname's fault.
Note: I decided not to accept random friend requests. Most of the ones I accept will be people I know from other sites unless I get to know some people here. (=^_^=)
Oct 27, 2009 9:43 PM

Jul 2008
vertrag said:
someone just scream or something.

Done. On my part anyway, that's what I was doing all chapter. I did like the Ichijou scenes though, because I like my secondary characters more than the protags.
Oct 28, 2009 12:53 AM

Apr 2009
So... 2 dead?
Oct 28, 2009 9:15 AM

May 2009
Darasuumkote said:
Should be interesting to see how this murder case is going to end, cannot wait for the next release.

Yup can't wait to see what happens from here.
Oct 28, 2009 11:17 AM

Feb 2009
Hmm...It should be interesting to find out who's behind all of this.

On a side note, it was great to see Ichijou again ^^ And his light hearted conversation with Shiki and Touya despite the fact he is a prisoner of Sara made me smile. Kain and Aidou are back in action as well!

Aureole said:

I loved to see Shiki, Kain, Takuma, Chairman Cross and everyone, I think I missed them terribly :P

Agreed. :D
Oct 28, 2009 12:22 PM

Jun 2009
Good chapter. :) I hope Zero and Yuuki will be more together. I'm wondering what's with Zero now? Could it be that after seeing Yuuki he whats her blood again? :)
I don't really like the new pureblood character (Sara).
Waiting for next chapter! :)
Don't belive in yourself! Belive in me who belives in you! (TTGL) XD ...LOVE and PEACE!! ^_^
Oct 28, 2009 2:44 PM

Aug 2009
Zero looks awesome as ever. <3

Yuuki should be glad I ain't a character in that series. She'd never be touched with such silky gloves. -_- "I'm not the Yuuki Cross from back then" whatever - my ass, she didn't deserve Cross-san's name anyways.

I really wonder who died, who killed, who wants what. Sara is such a toughie, she's got my respect so far, way to go.

And freakin' TAKUMA!! I love him, but why is it hinted he's in love with Sara!? I dislike that. A lot. Shiki is more talkative, and frank as always. <3
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the General Forum Guidelines!

Oct 28, 2009 6:10 PM
May 2008
Alright so now we see something that might affect the fragile relations, although it looks pretty obvious to me that Sara did it.

And it was very nice to see many of the other characters again, particularly the Chairman. He's cool :)
Oct 30, 2009 1:51 PM

Apr 2008
Decent chapter, but this series needs to end already. I still think it's gone extremely downhill since Yuuki became a vampire.
Oct 30, 2009 5:46 PM

May 2009
DAMN! Why were the last two chapters so short?! I WANT MORE!! I hate having to wait a whole month for this manga!!

Zero looked really gorgeous in this chapter. However, Kaname takes the cake every time, of course. <3

I'm so proud of Yuuki in her declaration to protect the people she loves!! She's come such a long way from the days when all she could say was "Kaname.... senpai...."

Awesome chapter, I wish next month would hurry up and come already.

Grimmm said:

Decent chapter, but this series needs to end already. I still think it's gone extremely downhill since Yuuki became a vampire.

Really?! I think it's great!! I hope they make another season of the anime to cover all this material. And, I don't think it's going to be ending anytime soon... we're only on chapter 55 and it's "The Beginning of the Beginning," haha. XD
Nov 1, 2009 2:15 AM

Apr 2009
Finally, some decent ICHIJOU~~!

Well, actually I was laughing while Yuuki said her "I'm not Yuuki Cross anymore speech", correction, she STILL IS. Can she fight now? I DON'T THINK SHE CAN. Does she have connections? NOT YET. So technically she only gained a longer hair and became a vampire, that's just all.

Next, I'd like Zero and Kaname to just do something and get it over with. I just don't want Kaname to die, because I totally don't care who Yuuki ends up wth since she DOESN'T deserve anyone anyway. geez
Nov 1, 2009 11:33 AM

May 2009
Gilliene said:

Well, actually I was laughing while Yuuki said her "I'm not Yuuki Cross anymore speech", correction, she STILL IS. Can she fight now? I DON'T THINK SHE CAN. Does she have connections? NOT YET. So technically she only gained a longer hair and became a vampire, that's just all.

Yeah, but along with becoming a vampire you gain BADASS vampire powers!!! Especially as a pureblood.
Nov 2, 2009 5:44 AM

Aug 2007
I like the way it's going. I almost had to laugh when Cain lifted up the cloth from the table and with the silhouette there. I rofl-ed at her wings popping up. That was kind of... lame. Anyhow, I think it was Zero. Signs? Obviously: his veins started to react either before or after the incident with the hunter. My guess is that it was after and that it was Sara.
Dutch anime blogger with a love for Ikuhara's antics and proper storytelling.
Apr 19, 2010 4:21 PM

Oct 2008
Nice Reunion between Yori and Yuuki. :)
Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.~
Jun 2, 2011 6:11 AM

Aug 2009
Zero. <3

I really HATE Yuuki.
chiquit0621Jun 2, 2011 6:15 AM

"Perhaps the distant part of the sky always seems clearest, so that we will always strive to reach it."

chiquit

More topics from this board

Poll: » Vampire Knight Chapter 68 Discussion

tsubasalover - Jan 22, 2011

26 by Ayano-Kinoshita »»
Apr 17, 1:26 PM

Poll: » Vampire Knight Chapter 66 Discussion

tsubasalover - Oct 23, 2010

16 by Ayano-Kinoshita »»
Apr 16, 12:19 PM

Poll: » Vampire Knight Chapter 93 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lalalandzz - May 22, 2013

271 by weaboo_lord »»
Feb 4, 8:37 PM

Poll: » Vampire Knight Chapter 1 Discussion

VARIAchan - Nov 4, 2009

7 by miaeiner »»
Oct 17, 2023 5:14 PM

Poll: » Vampire Knight Chapter 58 Discussion

tsubasalover - Feb 19, 2010

30 by LaurenStark »»
Apr 22, 2023 7:09 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.