Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Aug 27, 2014 8:25 PM

Jun 2013
I think Satoshi 's charizard will be his mega evolution pokemon. And if it is mega charizard Y, that will be great!
Aug 27, 2014 8:40 PM
Jul 2014
ryanstrike said:
I think Satoshi 's charizard will be his mega evolution pokemon. And if it is mega charizard Y, that will be great!

Well... Probably will be a Mega-Lucario. After all, in the original game, Korrina's Lucario decides to join to our team before a battle with her at Tower of Mastery.
Sep 1, 2014 12:11 AM

Jan 2013
+1 for Mega Sceptile, Charizard is boring. Too much exposure since Episode N, especially with all those specials too.
Sep 1, 2014 6:33 AM
Mar 2013
krisichiki said:
It would be cool if he'd get a Mega Sceptile honestly...seeing as the ORAS games are coming out and all.

Plus, he doesn't have a grass type at the moment does he? (need to catch up with the latest ~5 episodes). He already has the Fletchinder (future Talonflame) as a Flying/Fire type.

Heracross is another option but I don't really like that pokemon so I hope not.
After your post I just realized Ash has quite a few pokemon that get mega-evolutions. It's anyone's guess as to which one it'll be. Even though I think Ash getting a mega-charizard is pretty interesting I hope he gets one for another one of his pokemon. Heracross would be beyond awesome. Of course this is assuming Ash will even get a mega-evolution.
Sep 1, 2014 12:47 PM
Nov 2011
Probably Charizard, that'd be the reason Mega Charizard X appeared twice (at Origins and the Mega Evolution special) and Mega Y still didn't
Sep 2, 2014 8:23 AM

Jun 2013
I think Satoshi is going to get mega charizard y. Since x form has showed on 2 times. May be they reserve Y form for Satoshi.
Sep 8, 2014 11:30 AM
Mar 2014
Well it is still possible that he will have more then 1 mega, altough if he would have only one i would agree that it wil probably be charizard.
Sep 10, 2014 6:15 AM

Aug 2008
Mattios said:
Probably Charizard, that'd be the reason Mega Charizard X appeared twice (at Origins and the Mega Evolution special) and Mega Y still didn't

Yeah,that's what I thought as well. Who is the guy name in the Mega Evolution special? Is it Alan? Maybe they will cross path and we will get Charizard X vs Charizard Y?
But it's important to remember that a movie review is subjective;it only gives you one person's opinion.

http://www.classzone.com/books/lnetwork_gr08/page_build.cfm?content=analyz_media&ch=30

It doesn't matter if you like LoGH,Monster etc.If you are a jobless or college/school dropout living in your mom basement, you are still an unintelligent loser. Taste in anime does not make you a better person.If elitist don't exist, casual pleb and shit taste also don't exist.
Sep 26, 2014 9:53 AM
Bunnies 🍓

Jan 2013
I wouldn't mind Ash having Muk, Tauros, Sceptile, and Infernape back in the team.

Mega Muk
Mega Tauros
Mega Sceptile
and
Mega Infernape

It would be an epic match if Ash were to use Mega Infernape if he does get a Mega Evolution vs Corina's Lucario. Two fighting type Pokemon that have speed and power.

Oct 4, 2014 1:03 AM
Mar 2013
SweetKotomi said:
I wouldn't mind Ash having Muk, Tauros, Sceptile, and Infernape back in the team.

Mega Muk
Mega Tauros
Mega Sceptile
and
Mega Infernape

It would be an epic match if Ash were to use Mega Infernape if he does get a Mega Evolution vs Corina's Lucario. Two fighting type Pokemon that have speed and power.

Infernape is one of my favorite pokemon so I would be overjoyed to see him get a Mega-evolution. I'm sure it'll happen because all the starters seem to be getting it but I think it's not going to happen for a while.

Mega-Muk and Tauros seem interesting and perhaps someday it'll happen. For now I think Charizard is the most likely candidate for Ash's mega-evolution. Again I'm not even sure if Ash will get a mega-evolution because the animators always seem to like teasing us and never delivering. Hopefully their not just teasing us this time.
Nov 9, 2015 12:50 PM

Nov 2014
List of Ash's pokemon who capable to mega evolve :

- Charizard
- Heracross
- Sceptile
- Glalie

Out of these 4 pokemons, i guess Charizard is the best bet if Ash does get a mega evolve pokemon later in the series.. I prefer Mega Charizard X although it's seems it won't be the case since Alan, the protagonist of Mega Evolution special already used it as his main pokemon..
Reality is the lifeblood that makes a work pulse with energy. Reality itself is entertainment

More topics from this board

Poll: » Pokemon XY Episode 93 Discussion

ETX - Oct 27, 2015

27 by PrOxAnto »»
Mar 4, 7:48 AM

Poll: » Pokemon XY Episode 87 Discussion

Aipom - Sep 26, 2015

12 by PrOxAnto »»
Feb 20, 7:47 AM

Poll: » Pokemon XY Episode 86 Discussion

SweetKiichigo - Sep 9, 2015

19 by PrOxAnto »»
Feb 17, 8:33 AM

Poll: » Pokemon XY Episode 78 Discussion

SweetKiichigo - Jul 8, 2015

9 by PrOxAnto »»
Feb 7, 5:06 AM

Poll: » Pokemon XY Episode 72 Discussion

210125 - May 14, 2015

16 by PrOxAnto »»
Feb 6, 3:12 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.