Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Aldnoah.Zero Season One
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (10) « First ... « 8 9 [10]
Feb 12, 2015 1:20 PM
Mar 2014
I hate it, when they treat Slain like a rat, because he is a 'Terran'.

Woah, the katana wielding mecha looked so badass.

OST was great again.

Calm was not so calm.
Lust_Feb 12, 2015 1:23 PM
Mar 11, 2015 12:58 PM

Aug 2014
These four last episodes were so great. Since the fakes death of the Princess, the Marcians were been attacking the most biggest countries in all world. The world is on caos..., and I can't believe the moon was destroyed fifteen years ago! X(
Maloween 2017
Main Candies
Mar 31, 2015 6:32 PM

Jun 2014
o.. it was a hologram.. ive been lost a long time wondering why the princess suddenly didnt have blond hair.. still clueless who the redhead is, unless she was just a random girl being attacked on that bridge ep1

and why the fuck did she not have direct communication with Vers before the war started?! why the fuck did Vers not know it was the double that died and not the real princess?!
m-i-c-h-a-e-lMar 31, 2015 6:36 PM
Jul 17, 2015 10:13 AM
May 2015
Right so first on episode 3, 1) if anything the MC said was true the machine would be black 2) since it isn't black then he is wrong 3) if it's not black then the person inside can see outside 4) if you're going to control it via cameras outside then why even be inside it instead of just a remote drone 5) there doesnt have to be a weak spot since the radio waves could get in via the feet 6) why can't you move teh camera drones 7) even fi the weak spot cant be on the feet why would it be there it would be on the very top 8) if there is a weak spot then explosions can get through it and so all the missiles and fighters would have killed them 9) if you have a weak spot why the fuck dont you have armour, he stabbed you with a knife, if i had a weak spot i would build some fucking armour there like a sensible person, 10) why arent there cameras at the weak spot, why not look out from the weak spot

ok and the this episode the only reason they won was cause this guy walked at 2mph and taunted all teh time and since a) he cant have defended every single bullet from 900rpm assault rifles from 3 directions and b) the bullets therefore did nothing why was he defending them and why were tehy wasting ammo shooting him, and how does he not hear a crane being moved, picking up a thing then being swung like that, and the impact of a cargo container would not react like that, you cant even move cranes that fast has anyone there ever even operated a crane, and how does pretty much anyone who feels like it get to go in a catophract and what were they even fucking waiting on in the battleship they should have left as soon as they said everyone loaded but instead they sat and watched the fight then they watched the thing being thrown torwards the other guys.

also why do none of them have ranged weapons, how is the plamsa katana even powered when its disconnected how is that even a good weapon since this guy would have been rekt by the air craft fighters, why do all the other kataphract pilots act like retards when they like attacked the plasma guy they were like hurr lets all chase him down even though he's superior and stand next to this wall and make sure we're all real close together so sm rt also since we have ranged weapons lets make sure we're really right up near him

aight thats all 4 now
Dec 22, 2015 8:07 PM

Dec 2012
Good episode. Inaho owning them again through strategy.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Dec 23, 2015 10:10 AM

Sep 2014
I like the slaine and the emotionless guy, but I could careless for the other characters so far.

Also why is the emotionless guy already being affected by the princess? Like you Just met her 1 episode ago, LOL!
Aug 13, 2016 8:33 AM

Nov 2015

Hold on, I really want to know more of Inaho not only because for the guy it's the hardest thing in the world to show emotions but he's a pro driving that mecha with his age while adult properly trained (I assume more training than the mandatory education/training for common population that was put in place after Heaven's Fall") that only pee on their pants so far, with some exceptions of course but still, he fights better than them, basically because he thinks, makes plans, but.... why is he the only one?? We need more like him! jajaja.

The second ending was brutal, I loved it. "aLIEz"
HumbertoZeroAug 13, 2016 8:36 AM
Dec 21, 2016 4:54 PM

Sep 2015
I'm glad no other main character/ supporting character died. Rip background characters. I hope Slaine isn't going to war against the Terran who he should be siding with.
Sep 24, 2017 11:21 AM

Jun 2016
Surprised there are no nuclear weapons in this universe.

Anyways, I smell a traitor at the end of episode.
Oct 9, 2017 3:21 PM

Jul 2009
First half wasn't that interesting (Slaine is still super annoying) but second half rocked. I like how Inaho uses tactics to defeat them, since they're obviously not going to win with firepower :P I wonder what Seylum is gonna do though, I mean obviously I think she's a good trump card to hold but still, if the Orbital Knights are willing to kill her to make their attack on Earth justified, I somehow don't think revealing herself would be a great move lol. Either way, the ED is AWESOME and I love that it's played in the anime as BGM as well. Has a great epic feel to it :D
Mar 19, 2018 3:01 AM

Aug 2017
Slaine kills Trillram. Good, i hate that guy. I dislike the short fight between Idaho and the villain, it feels so convenient. Everything else was ok. 3/5
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Dec 18, 2018 10:21 PM

Mar 2017
daaaaaamn. didn't expect it to be that ED
An admin's dickhead Soul banned me from MAL t('v't)
Mar 13, 2020 4:22 PM

Feb 2018
yeah i know it Sawano Hiroyuk aLIEz xD.
Jun 8, 2020 3:28 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Another great scenery. Unfortunately that was not easy to flee from Marsitian Kataphrak's. Great battles, as always, a calmed strategy by Inaho, cleared the ship from the fog of the Kataphrak's powerful enemy. Too bad for Claine's, can't even persuaded the commander, that would be an interesting competition between him, and Inaho, soon. He could be really useful plot devices in the future. The storyline gonna be intrigueing and interesting to seen. All of them cleary manipulated each other. Can the rest of the team survived? Can they bring the princess into a saved zone and finish that misunderstanding war? Lets see next episode.
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Jun 25, 2020 7:37 PM

Aug 2018
Awesome episode!! This battle OST is so good!!

Aug 5, 2020 7:57 PM
Dec 2016
Ah, I see the reason why Inaho is not acting as usual like Inko said.
Jun 6, 2021 10:59 PM

Dec 2019
well, inaho did well. slaine is just being dumb idek.

"i tried to drown an 8 year old once"
- @marinara-sauce

バンの一味

Jun 8, 2021 11:54 AM

Mar 2016
The classic trope of the princess laying low in order to find a spy amongst her forces while a person from the other party, our MC, Inaho, get to know of the truth of her identity.

How ironic, despite her father being the one who basically caused the 'assassination of the princess by the command of someone up higher in the ranks, she easily labels the Martians as her enemies, why don't you stop cowering under the hood and spill what your daddy did huh?

I still do not know why the named military members aside from Inaho's sister did not even acknowledge or visibly applaud his absolutely creative yet effective battle tactics, WHY? He's basically the brains of this entire operations with everyone else just chiming in with their firepower! I guess this is another reason why the UFE failed. They don't acknowledge hidden talents and would so easily dismiss a former survivor of the wars from 15 years ago as if they're nothing but trash.

ED is using the same song as the action scene's OST. Awesome vocals and OST, but the ED's visuals are just decent.
Mar 13, 2022 6:01 AM

Jun 2009
lol this is so retarded. ultra advanced mechs defeated byyyyyyyyy....shipping containers high schoolers!
Apr 20, 3:23 PM

Dec 2022
Thought Asseylum might've been a figurehead, but apparently she's relevant enough to the Vers agenda to warrant all these conspiracies and assassination plots from her own side. It almost seems to contradict her lack of actual authority over the warmongering counts, who don't seem to pay her wishes much mind.

Shaded Horizon

Apr 21, 12:39 PM

May 2020
If I'm not wrong, that Martian knight or whatever adjective they use for themselves, had a reputation of super good in his job, but I see him retreating like his life depends on it from the attacks of... a few school kids. It's just 4th episode, but protag-kun and his plot armour really giving no space to others lol.

Sawano music was fire, but the other main guy, Slaine, should stop being a punching bag, like really.
Pages (10) « First ... « 8 9 [10]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 20, 2014

2123 by Softhenic03 »»
Apr 24, 9:01 PM

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 13, 2014

319 by Softhenic03 »»
Apr 24, 1:22 PM

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 6, 2014

474 by Softhenic03 »»
Apr 24, 12:50 PM

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 30, 2014

837 by Softhenic03 »»
Apr 24, 12:04 PM

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 23, 2014

715 by Softhenic03 »»
Apr 23, 2:10 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.