Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 29, 2014 12:23 PM

Apr 2010
I fangirled so hard when Art grasped Nice's hand. I just. Can't. My OTP had made physical contact. I have no idea what happened to Honey though. . . I'm guessing Art is following orders too? Since that dude was reporting to someone and Art had gotten some kind of envelope. . . ?
Sep 23, 2014 12:23 AM

Jun 2011
Still case per episode.

What happened to Honey o_o?
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Sep 30, 2014 11:44 AM

Sep 2012
Good fight, I guess.
Art's power still isn't enough to defeat them, he can't kill them so easily.
Lol, Mr. Lion. HAHA
Who is Saikyou?
Oct 4, 2014 7:28 PM

Jul 2013
Saikyou? I thought Art was the antagonist of this season? well the more the merrier
Oct 16, 2014 5:44 AM
May 2012
What the fuck ahahaha. That old dude is one creepy ass lookin' bastard.
What the hell happened to Honey *o*
Art is now a freakin' badass!!

PrimeX said:
Saikyou? I thought Art was the antagonist of this season? well the more the merrier

Saikyou is probably Art, too.

Rueby said:
I fangirled so hard when Art grasped Nice's hand. I just. Can't. My OTP had made physical contact. I have no idea what happened to Honey though. . . I'm guessing Art is following orders too? Since that dude was reporting to someone and Art had gotten some kind of envelope. . . ?

Nice avatar~
Oct 18, 2014 8:50 AM

Aug 2013
Don't understand a thing about Honey's sudden change.. but cute anyway ! XD
Who the heck is Saikyou ? So Art has tons of minimum now ? How is that possible ?
Still can't get a clear picture but only seeing Art fighting all the while.. need more from the others.
Let's enjoy Honey's moe debut next episode.. keehee.
Aug 6, 2015 10:24 AM

May 2012
Pretty decent episode, let's see what's next.
Sep 3, 2015 6:16 AM

Feb 2015
parfaited said:

It looks like it was just an attempt at cutesy fanservice, a really stupid and lame one at that.

um no?
-----
and here we go. the children having waaaaay more interesting stories than the adults lol. leaving me so thirsty for more!
(also art must have a hard time letting go of his childhood, since he literally made his hairstyle just as when he was a kid ._o)
rather mysterious side effect for the holders having their powers taken away...hm...

holy cow, that old man is freaking disgusting. way down in creepyville,man. couldn't stand looking at him. ugh.

i thought there was the hugest plot hole ever in this one. if the man patted him "thoroughly" ( ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)) then how on earth could he have ignored the signs? luckily that was pointed out :P

good grief, kid-mode honey sounds like komari-chan from little busters. i mean even if it isn't her she's such a sound alike. (https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=kuGkeFtTUHM) i mean even haijime didn't know what was going on so there will most likely be an explaination. maybe when they use their power too much at one tine, this is what happens (like in code breaker)?

that hand touching part kind of angered me though lol. HOW DARE YOU DEBASE MY POWER LIKE THIS D:< i was pretty scared that art would find a way to take away nice's power. thank god for murasaki.

i know this is late but they call theirselves the "detective duo", right? so what do ratio and birthday do?

i was glad the problem was solved without op characters beating up average humans again as well.

now, i know about art being a "Moral 2.0" and i don't really think that. but even taking that into account you must admit he's 100% better. even if not for that, he's not as ANNOYING as him, right?
it's episode 3. no-one's going to get much of a hint of what art truly wants. and i must say, for how smooth things are going so far, i am comfortable enough to expect a full explanation later on.

really liked the atmosphere of the episode with the characters, even the gross behind man. good episode!
TomDaySep 4, 2015 11:24 AM
Apr 14, 2016 12:29 AM

Feb 2012
Gross Minimum Holder, yikes.
"You're not taking our king!" squeee. TEAM KICKING UP ART'S ASS YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Art's getting OP, uh-oh! Wait for Nice to kick his ass in the last episode again, just like Moral's. I kinda don't get how can Art now extract the essence or something with just a syringe, and not anymore a full brain. But I guess that'll be explained later on...

Rueby said:
I fangirled so hard when Art grasped Nice's hand. I just. Can't. My OTP had made physical contact.

I'm so glad I'm not the only one. ;__; SQUEEEE

set made by tsudecimo ★ i m a d g m t r a s h ★ pnch blc mal rewrite

Sep 6, 2017 5:37 AM

Jun 2016
That underwear guy's Minimum ability is terrifying and yet interesting. Haha. Jeez. Hajime blinded him. Hahaha. Yoku yatta, Hajime-chan!

I always reach out into my laptop whenever Art appears. Someone help him please. Omfg. What happened to my baby Art? ;-;

"Maybe he's trying to take a shit, but the shit just won't come out."
Captain Levi, 2014
(/^-^)/☆♪♪☆\(^0^\)

More topics from this board

Poll: » Re:␣Hamatora Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 22, 2014

140 by Mishiia »»
Mar 1, 2:23 AM

Poll: » Re:␣Hamatora Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jul 7, 2014

135 by niookookjo »»
Oct 27, 2022 1:23 PM

» The show's message is contradictory

AnimeJunki3 - Oct 9, 2021

1 by Yatsu1689 »»
Oct 10, 2021 6:28 AM

» Is Hamatora a shonen or a seinen?

Sherlupin - Sep 9, 2014

7 by kari-ya »»
Sep 7, 2021 11:30 AM

Poll: » Re:␣Hamatora Episode 4 Discussion

Stark700 - Jul 28, 2014

45 by DeathMitaka »»
Apr 28, 2018 8:36 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.