Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 20, 2014 3:12 PM

Mar 2012
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
3 very great Precure episodes in a row? In this season!? What is this madness!?

I'm enjoying this love octagon shenanigans and the most hetero season yet. Was very enjoyable and had lots of mini details that I picked out that was super fun to watch! And I'm liking the whole cast now, although Hime is seemingly taking the spotlight aha.
Jul 21, 2014 12:51 AM

Sep 2008
Lovely episode.

As much as I like Aikatsu, it's tanking compared to HapCha at the moment so it's a shame this franchise is struggling. I blame DokiDoki.
Hyouka and real-life Takayama comparison blog: Completed 31/10/2015
http://hyoukaorigination.blogspot.com/

Aria the Animation and real-life Venice comparision blog:
http://veniceorigination.blogspot.com
Jul 21, 2014 2:05 AM
Jun 2011
great episode and it seems next episode him and seiji possible love continue
Jul 22, 2014 1:02 PM

Mar 2014
I hope Megumi ends up with Seiji. Blue seems like he will end up with Mirage in the end.
I like anime and you like anime. We have more in common than you think.....
Jul 22, 2014 6:08 PM

Jul 2009
Magical girls cannot love. this episode upsets me
Jul 22, 2014 7:16 PM

Jul 2014
Hime x Seji I'm really looking forward to the next ep, I can't really see Megumi in a relationship with anyone
[center][/center]
Jul 22, 2014 7:33 PM

Jul 2011
This was a really great episode. They just keep getting better and better.

We got to see more development with all the girls. Megumi falling in love with Blue, Seiji with Megumi, and Hime falling in love with Seiji. I really liked the face's Yuuko and Inoa made this episode. I'm starting to like them more and more.

We may have found a little bit about Namakeruda and his past. Hope we get to learn about the other's past and what happened to them. Also did anyone else notice that even Hosshiwa and Oresky also seem to dislike love? Maybe something bad happened to all 3 of them.

Next episode focus on Hime and Seiji. I don't know if I want them to get together or not. I'm still more Seiji being with Megumi. Next episode may show which direction this takes.
animedude1287Jul 22, 2014 8:25 PM
Jul 22, 2014 8:56 PM

Sep 2008
< Official Member of the Hime x Seiji Ship. All aboard!

Also, wouldn't it be hilarious if Blue is trying to coax Megumi into whatever it is that happened to Mirage as well?
Jul 23, 2014 5:31 AM

Apr 2009
Thespacepope said:
< Official Member of the Hime x Seiji Ship. All aboard!

Also, wouldn't it be hilarious if Blue is trying to coax Megumi into whatever it is that happened to Mirage as well?

Welll, there is this strange mirror Mirage keeps talking to. Maybe Blue is actually the final villian?

Speaking of this episode and HaCha in general, this is the most relationship heavy season we've had in quite a while.
Steel Ball Run anime when?
Jul 23, 2014 3:51 PM

Jul 2009
Dat G Gundam, shining finger <3.....................Megumi is definitely best girl
Jul 23, 2014 8:34 PM

Jul 2009
Amazing episode as always!!!

Cure Diamond!!!

I can't believe Megumi was able to be well in such a short time.

I do wonder why Blue asked Megumi to call him by his first name? Then again Iona and others calls him that way, only Megumi doesn't call him Blue until now.

I really want to know how Blue and Mirage relationship fell apart?

Wtf i was hoping Oresky and Hosshiwa would attack the girls along with Namakeruda. But it seems he only went by himself.

I wonder who was the girl that broke his heart?? I have a feeling it is Hosshiwa since they always seem fighting whenever their seeing each other.

Hosshiwa looking hot as hell in those white bikini!!!

Freaking cool that Hime became a mermaid!! Reminds me of Mermaid Pichi Pichi. I was actually hoping Seiji would perform CPR on her while everyone watches on the sides.

It's a shame the transformation sequence looks rush as hell. Understandably since there are now 4 Precures, but others like Yes and Smile can take their time as much as they want and still kick ass.

Lovely Shining Impact!!! New move on Megumi!!

I'm glad Cure Honey is getting some screentime, but we need more of here for sure!! Looks like Cure Fortune ended that battle as usual :P

And lol i was hoping Blue would perform a guitar song, but it seems they ran out of time.

Hime and Seiji!?! Then again didn't they had a duo in the first few episodes?? I remember her being all blush around him.

Damn Rin got turned that in an instant. At least Seiji was honest in the end.

Still feel bad for her.

And is the ED has a new animation? There's a new animation i saw like the cards being lined up and all.

And yeah, i really have a feeling Blue will turn a bad guy towards the end and the girls will have to fight him.

Of course, this will force Megumi to fight him with all of her strength.

Can't wait for the next episode!!!! I'm liking the animation here, much more expressive than the others.

Sailor Moon Crystal Ep 3 will be in 2 weeks T__T

At least we have Happiness in the meanwhile!!
Jul 24, 2014 11:34 AM

Jul 2011
PrinceHeir said:
Amazing episode as always!!!
I wonder who was the girl that broke his heart?? I have a feeling it is Hosshiwa since they always seem fighting whenever their seeing each other.

That's a pretty good idea, but I'm not putting any money on that idea right now. Namakeruda never mentioned who the girl was and it's hard to believe the one who broke his heart is the girl he works with. I'm betting it was someone else.

It also seems that Oresky and Hosshiwa might have also been hurt by people they loved. In the episode, all 3 of them gave a reason why they hate love. So maybe well learn more about their past.

PrinceHeir said:
Hosshiwa looking hot as hell in those white bikini!!!

I agree with you on that. Hosshiwa is potbelly that hottest none Precure character, we've had in this show.

PrinceHeir said:
And yeah, i really have a feeling Blue will turn a bad guy towards the end and the girls will have to fight him.

Of course, this will force Megumi to fight him with all of her strength.

Yeah I just don't see Blue being that easy to capture and corrupt him. I still say Seiji is going to turn evil. It would explain why they decided to make strong.

This is how I see it playing out towards the end. Megumi well confess her love for Blue, but hill say "I'm in love with someone else." and she'll become sad. This well make Seiji lose hope and be turned evil. Next Seiji well capture Blue and the Cures well have to go and save him and Seiji. Megumi and Seiji fight, Megumi learns that Seiji is in love with her and she just feels that same way and he break free. Those showing the power of love can win.

That's just what I think. Blue could still turn evil. I'm just not giving it a high chance.
Feb 20, 2019 3:54 AM

Jul 2015
Love is in the air~ fun episode with quite some romance, gotta love how much fun Yuuko had with Hime when commenting about who Seiji likes.

Looks like Namakelder had a bad experience with love in the past, I want to see more of that!

More topics from this board

Poll: » Happiness Charge Precure! Episode 42 Discussion

NV2301 - Dec 2, 2014

10 by Shrimp_Tail »»
Sep 16, 2023 3:01 PM

Poll: » Happiness Charge Precure! Episode 10 Discussion

danz - Apr 5, 2014

30 by Shrimp_Tail »»
Sep 5, 2023 9:22 PM

Poll: » Happiness Charge Precure! Episode 36 Discussion

SamyAino - Oct 12, 2014

9 by Atsunome »»
Jul 11, 2023 3:16 AM

Poll: » Happiness Charge Precure! Episode 24 Discussion

cjkira99 - Jul 13, 2014

19 by Atsunome »»
Jul 6, 2023 9:14 AM

Poll: » Happiness Charge Precure! Episode 7 Discussion

Kaengel - Mar 16, 2014

30 by Atsunome »»
Jul 2, 2023 2:14 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.