Forums
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Nov 3, 2014 11:29 AM

Jun 2014
Zoldyck siblings don't have a girl.
Nov 3, 2014 4:55 PM

Aug 2008
But it's important to remember that a movie review is subjective;it only gives you one person's opinion.

http://www.classzone.com/books/lnetwork_gr08/page_build.cfm?content=analyz_media&ch=30

It doesn't matter if you like LoGH,Monster etc.If you are a jobless or college/school dropout living in your mom basement, you are still an unintelligent loser. Taste in anime does not make you a better person.If elitist don't exist, casual pleb and shit taste also don't exist.
Nov 3, 2014 5:01 PM

Jun 2014
It's a boy that acts female, maybe gay but biologically male
Nov 4, 2014 1:30 AM

Jan 2014
Qans said:
It's a boy that acts female, maybe gay but biologically male

It's incredible that this is so hard to understand.
"Let Justice Be Done!"

My Theme
Fight again, fight again for justice!
Nov 6, 2014 10:32 PM

Nov 2014
Well for me alluka is a girl.

There is this thing that royalty/rich/special people which I hear/read be it in fantasy,reality or history that do this.
They tend to equalize everyone in the family by referring them as sons/princes and this is apparent with the princes of kakin in the latest chapters of hunterxhunter where females are also called a prince.

The Zoldyck might also practice this by referring to all of the offsprings as sons even though they are female which could happen to alluka and with that Illumi address his siblings as brothers. This might also be why the butlers address them as males.

The clear indication for me that alluka is really a girl is when killua address her as such when he is but a child himself.
Children are very honest and innocent beings. They do not have that sensitivity that we adults have. We adults tend take caution about talking with regards to personality, appearance, GENDERS so as to not hurt feelings. Even if you say killua is overly matured at that age and would consider alluka's feeling then why would killua still address alluka as a her when talking about her with kikyu and silva when alluka could be infact a boy. Wouldn't that make kikyu and silva wonder why killua would address alluka as such or are they just ignoring the fact that their son is calling his brother a sister/her. Remember they have no knowledge of alluka's power or the dual personality she has at that time and Im pretty sure that killua has been calling alluka a sister even before that time.

Other say "Oh this is a manga and a child can be overly mature and very sensitive to other's feelings and maybe talk some politics on the side ". That could be true for some manga but they usually make the premise first that makes that possible and I dont see it in hunterxhunter. Kids are still kids in HxH universe even how strong they are.

Few things that could make the whole alluka is a boy thing make sense is if in the HXH universe he or she is interchangeable and it wouldnt matter if you call someone a she or a he cause people wouldnt mind at all and wouldnt bat an eye about it or alluka is just clearly very gay that his parent knew that he is gay at the age of 1-3. Is that even possible.

I could be wrong but not until the manga or the author tells us otherwise.
BatMobileNov 6, 2014 11:40 PM
Apr 22, 2015 8:51 AM

Apr 2013
rofl she's a girl
Jul 22, 2015 1:09 AM

Nov 2014
Alluka is male by biological sex, but female by gender.
Fap at your own risk.

Jul 22, 2015 1:20 AM

Mar 2014
BatMobile said:
Even if you say killua is overly matured at that age and would consider alluka's feeling then why would killua still address alluka as a her when talking about her with kikyu and silva when alluka could be infact a boy.

Maybe because Killua respects Alluka psychologically identifying herself as a female? That's why he refers to Alluka as "her" even when he isn't speaking to her? Ever heard of trans-genders?

Also, keep in mind that Killua doesn't refer to Kalluto as a girl (another Zoldyck son that has the appearance of a female).
Jul 22, 2015 3:15 AM

Mar 2015
jreginald said:
BatMobile said:
Even if you say killua is overly matured at that age and would consider alluka's feeling then why would killua still address alluka as a her when talking about her with kikyu and silva when alluka could be infact a boy.

Maybe because Killua respects Alluka psychologically identifying herself as a female? That's why he refers to Alluka as "her" even when he isn't speaking to her? Ever heard of trans-genders?

Also, keep in mind that Killua doesn't refer to Kalluto as a girl (another Zoldyck son that has the appearance of a female).

Exactly. For what it's worth I think that Kalluto dresses as female for the sneaky factor.
Sep 1, 2015 11:04 AM
Apr 2015
gedata said:
Apparently even Killua even called Alluka a boy when he was speaking with Morel over the phone. You don't actually hear what he said, but it's pretty obvious given that this was Morel's immediate response to hearing what's going on http://i.imgur.com/0Iu2Ozj.png

Yes, because Alluka is a male. Just because he has the mental illness "gender dysporia" commonly knwon as well, being transgender doesn't mean he is now a female.
Oct 28, 2015 9:21 PM
Oct 2014
I first saw her as a girl so I imagine her as a girl, some people could say it's there to be super deep about Killua seeing her true self, but honestly you give the show too much credit. It's not the next NGE or LOTGH, and I can't see the writer going into that much depth considering how the only character that received any kind of conclusion to his story was Gon (*spoilers* finding his dad).

The only thing that can change my mind is some hentai that's canon, but that will never happen.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Hunter x Hunter (2011) came out 10 years after the original series. What are the chances we get a remake this year? 2011 version ended in Sep 2014 ( 1 2 )

animeboilolz - Apr 23

63 by Timeline_man »»
Yesterday, 5:43 PM

Poll: » Hunter x Hunter (2011) Episode 117 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Feb 18, 2014

238 by mrymtrisyia78910 »»
Apr 24, 1:55 PM

Poll: » Who is your Favourite character?

PushedCaraway - Mar 29

45 by PushedCaraway »»
Apr 24, 11:22 AM

» Is Hisoka a fraud?

Leon888 - Nov 22, 2023

43 by Angra_Shadow »»
Apr 23, 5:18 AM

Poll: » Hunter x Hunter (2011) Episode 135 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 24, 2014

876 by red-tomato »»
Apr 21, 3:22 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.