Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 9, 2014 9:53 AM

May 2012
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
That sure was a big update from the old DOS environment :p Pretty lovely illustrations and as previously pretty interesting! And to hear Wakamoto Norio again was just epic!
Jul 9, 2014 4:16 PM

Oct 2013
can't find subbs T-T makes me sad
[/quote]
Jan 30, 2016 9:37 AM

Jul 2008
Takes a bit of effort, but I found them. Go to Nyaa and download the [EG] Gunbuster OVA BD - Episodes 1-6 + Science Lessons & Specials torrent, and only select Science Lesson 06 and 07 to download. In the comments, there's a link to a MEGA download with a patch for those episodes. Put the patch files in the same folder as the Science lessons, drag the videofiles to the patch.bat (I assume most know how to use patches, but thought I'd mention it anyway). Now it is subbed.
NickienatorJan 30, 2016 10:00 AM

Dec 1, 2016 12:08 PM

Aug 2014
Nickienator said:
Takes a bit of effort, but I found them. Go to Nyaa and download the [EG] Gunbuster OVA BD - Episodes 1-6 + Science Lessons & Specials torrent, and only select Science Lesson 06 and 07 to download. In the comments, there's a link to a MEGA download with a patch for those episodes. Put the patch files in the same folder as the Science lessons, drag the videofiles to the patch.bat (I assume most know how to use patches, but thought I'd mention it anyway). Now it is subbed.
God Bless you, good sir!
Dec 7, 2020 2:39 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
All that matters were a guts and determination. Such a pretty solid surprised, once again from her coach. Lol.

Oh, and these one, i got a different co-host. She was a coach's wife, eh? Interesting explanations. its really make me curious to see the main series one story.

Edit: its actually the same purple hair girl from the previous lesson videos. Lol. How stupid of me. Since i never watched the main one, i am confused and got distracted; until someone mention it and read the character description of her. Now i can sleep in peace.
badabassDec 7, 2020 3:00 AM
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges

More topics from this board

Poll: » Top wo Nerae! Gunbuster Science Lesson Returns Episode 2 Discussion

RafaelDeJongh - Jul 9, 2014

5 by badabass »»
Dec 7, 2020 2:53 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.