Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jun 4, 2020 5:40 PM
Sep 2019
I'm definitely taking some perverse pleasure in Minmay being delt a good dose of karma, and I'm glad to see Kaifun gone. I'm hoping that Hikaru dumps Minmay, and Hayase dumps Hikaru and starts dating Claudia, that way nobody involved in this drama ends up happy except Hayase.

Anyone who still think Hayase is a bad person because of some justified jealousy, and think Hikaru isn't a complete jerk at this point is just.. Completely unrelateable to me.

It definitely seemed like Hikaru was going to pick Hayase, but it remains to be seen how this all will actually end now that he screwed up again. Man, she even "Yahoo'd" and he had to go off with another woman, what's wrong with this guy?
Jul 15, 2020 7:28 AM

Aug 2017
Damn, I wanted to see Misa and Hikaru drinking that rare tea from ep. 33 at night! That could've been a huge leap forward in their relationship, you know. But now it seems like I'll just assume that they had a good chat together.
ADALT TOY, nice Engrish again

I knew that the scarf would ruin everything! At least Hikaru called Misa by her name in this episode...after making a grave mistake with that scarf.

Mikimoto’s style was replicated really well during Minmay’s failed performance. Kaifun’s departure was a bit sad actually, he sounded pretty mature, though that still doesn't excuse him acting like a total asshole earlier and taking Minmay away basically by force (and splashing water in her face). And the last cut with Minmay’s tears was awesome. Still, I don't see why anyone would *blame* Minmay. For the record, she's not aware of Misa's feelings towards Hikaru at all, she acted naturally because she wanted to see him. Of course, it'd be good if she didn't dump her audience and all, but Kaifun kinda downplays her personal feelings too. The concert was dedicated to the city's "self-government" granted by UN forces, so it's pretty predictable that Kaifun wanted to celebrate it (his dream, after all) with some songs.
Hikaru is so insensitive and indecisive though, he couldn't even bring himself to reject Minmay's proposal and arrange it for later, or at least try harder at meeting/calling Misa. And he didn't help Minmay against Kaifun.

By the way, isn’t it strange that every Zentradi on Earth except Lap’Lamiz and Milia is male? Lap’Lamiz had an entire fleet of female soldiers, didn’t she?
St0rmbladeJul 15, 2020 7:42 AM
Nov 3, 2020 5:20 PM

Nov 2018
"Why are we still here? Just to suffer? Every night, I can feel my leg... And my arm... even my fingers... The body I've lost... the comrades I've lost... won't stop hurting... It's like they're all still there. You feel it, too, don't you? I'm gonna make them give back our past!"
Apr 16, 2022 9:14 AM
Feb 2018
i knew it, ichijo really blew his chance in this episode, gotta say tho Hayase is being quite inconsiderate with that scarf scene (alright maybe she deserved to be mad after waiting for that long)
Jul 13, 2022 1:21 PM

Nov 2014
This episode was borderline unwatchable. It's been a while since I was this pissed while watching something. She was so excited for the date, too. Pure pain.
Dec 20, 2022 7:35 AM
Panzer Vor!

Jun 2014
Ok now i hate this protagonist, Misa deserves better.
I thought Basara was insensible, but Hikaru is way worse.
Jul 3, 2023 1:20 AM

Feb 2023
HOLY SHIT HIKARU HOW CAN YOU BE SO FUCKING STUPID JESUS CHRIST YOU DENSE MOTHERFUCKER WHO EVEN DOES THIS?????????

WHO EVEN DOES THIS??????

Setsumi_Kokonoe said:
I'm definitely taking some perverse pleasure in Minmay being delt a good dose of karma, and I'm glad to see Kaifun gone. I'm hoping that Hikaru dumps Minmay, and Hayase dumps Hikaru and starts dating Claudia, that way nobody involved in this drama ends up happy except Hayase.

Anyone who still think Hayase is a bad person because of some justified jealousy, and think Hikaru isn't a complete jerk at this point is just.. Completely unrelateable to me.

It definitely seemed like Hikaru was going to pick Hayase, but it remains to be seen how this all will actually end now that he screwed up again. Man, she even "Yahoo'd" and he had to go off with another woman, what's wrong with this guy?

Last episode: Hayase loves me?
This episode: *double dates*

This man is a moron. He doesn't deserve happiness. Happiness should find another guy!

Kaifun = tremendous asshole
Minmay = bitch
Hikaru = idiot
Hayase = relatively decent

Honestly I'd rather watch Max & Milia than Hikaru being an idiot for 2, no, 34 episodes.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Macross Episode 4 Discussion

kiririnshi - Sep 15, 2009

36 by giannis85 »»
Mar 6, 10:58 AM

Poll: » Macross Episode 27 Discussion ( 1 2 )

starseeker - Feb 15, 2009

71 by Daze_Daze_Yare »»
Dec 20, 2023 1:53 PM

Poll: » Macross Episode 24 Discussion

JuicyBuddha - Jan 8, 2010

31 by YingZhe »»
Sep 30, 2023 8:01 PM

Poll: » Macross Episode 36 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

jacobpaige - Jun 9, 2008

116 by kanata44 »»
Jul 3, 2023 2:29 AM

Poll: » Macross Episode 35 Discussion

Veethorn - Oct 7, 2009

41 by kanata44 »»
Jul 3, 2023 1:55 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.