Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « First ... « 4 5 [6]
Feb 17, 2019 10:23 AM

Dec 2018
The Art is too good 8/10
Jul 25, 2019 3:40 AM
Oct 2018
The romance only progressed in the last episode, hoping for more. Was the show good 💔💝
Dec 23, 2019 10:13 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
It was a very good anime, I loved every characters and it was really funny, I'm gonna miss this show
Jan 19, 2020 8:46 PM

Sep 2018
Hahah some people is like that, they feel superior (eg. when they read a lot of books than other people) especially to newbies. They just want to brag and look down others. I'm happy Ritsu is not a weak girl and know how to reject guys like that.

Usa is so nice!!!!! I hope many nice guys like him still exists.

Not all people will like the things normal people love to do. Socializing and all. I completely understand Ritsu, I'm like that too. I prefer to be alone than join a party or whatnot. I only enjoy gatherings if it's with my very close friends or best friends.

This episode is cute and I like it! They should make episodes like this, a romance journey with Ritsu and Usa only, remove annoying characters and this will be great!

but.... That's it only? They just exchange numbers? It's only step 1 on friendship stage! Grrrrrr
Feb 12, 2020 3:34 AM
Feb 2018
5/10 it really had potential . this should be called how to stalk a reader. if it end in the first half i would have gave it 8 or 9 for great moments and beautiful art. in the end all they did was exchanges numbers. look out next season they accidently hold hands lol.
Mar 15, 2020 6:02 PM

Dec 2017
meh I would have been less disappointed if I came into this show not expecting any romance development. But I did, and my disappointment is immeasurable.

amazing amazing OP. Buying cd rn
Least degenerate visual novel enjoyer.

Jul 23, 2020 9:11 AM
Jan 2016
Haha, honestly I'm not into a romance genre but this anime is really enjoyable and fresh. I don't usually ship any characters, but I really ship Usa and Ricchan, hahaha. I think we must appreciate what Usa had done, he's really like Ricchan and even push himself into her world to pursue her even though it's gonna be really hard. And what I'm glad is that Ricchan read Usa's notes, I hope she'll understand that Usa is really serious. Really, man I hope Usa and Ricchan become a couple and I think it will become a cute and awkward couple hahaha...hmmm that'll be a really cute love story there...
Aug 15, 2020 1:47 PM

Aug 2011
Loved this anime; the romance was a bit slow but I think that added to the charm. The dialogue was racy enough, giving the series an added spice that helped push it along - 9/10 for me.
Sep 17, 2020 3:50 AM

Sep 2019
He had the whole season (12episode) and at last he did it he now has her email address that's maa boi, mother fucking hats off to This show.

Score: 2/10. I just can't, lol
Jun 3, 2021 10:32 PM

Aug 2014
Its an enjoyable anime.

Its funny, sweet, and I really liked it chilled nature. It also has great graphics, heavy colors, which draws you in.

I dont need a season 2, but ill watch it if it happens.
Dec 27, 2022 11:27 PM
Dec 2022
there are no confess, its kinda cliffhanger
Jan 6, 2023 10:03 AM
A sandwich

Jul 2020
Well, that was something.

I was coming into this wondering if it would be any good and in the first few episodes I was still wondering that. However, as time went on, the interactions and teasing mainly between Usa, Mayumi and Sayaka became quite funny to watch, the second one being the main instigator. Still, the main focus of the show being Usa relationship with Ricchan did take some steps... baby steps considering the conclusion involved a contact number. Also, I didn't quite enjoy much Shiro's masoquism neither the names they usually gave to each other, though that might have been a translation issue I'm not keen on it. The animation on the other hand was smooth and the ending song was pretty catchy.

Overall, a fine enough show to watch but not one to be invested in unfortunately. At this point I don't see a second season or any kind of continuation in the horizon.
⠓⠥⠍⠁⠝⠊⠞⠽ ⠞⠓⠗⠕⠥⠛⠓ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠎⠞⠥⠏⠊⠙⠊⠞⠽⠂ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠺⠊⠇⠇ ⠎⠅⠊⠏ ⠺⠁⠎⠓⠊⠝⠛ ⠞⠓⠑⠊⠗ ⠓⠁⠝⠙⠎ ⠁⠝⠙ ⠑⠝⠙ ⠥⠏ ⠗⠥⠊⠝⠊⠝⠛ ⠊
⠞ ⠋⠕⠗ ⠑⠧⠑⠗⠽⠕⠝⠑
⠎⠓⠊⠊⠅⠕ ⠁⠕⠎⠕⠊⠂ ⠼⠃⠼⠚⠼⠁⠼⠓
Apr 14, 2023 1:07 AM

Mar 2017
There was some potential with this one. Surprised to see only see 12 episodes.
Dec 14, 2023 6:46 PM

Dec 2022
Wasn't bad. Ritsu and Kazunari usually had some variety to their thought processes, though Kazunari sometimes appeared to default to a simpler personality whenever Ritsu was the subject at hand. The other characters, however, tended to wear their respective gimmicks thin after enough time on screen, especially since Mayumi and Sayaka were barely distinguishable in archetype. Shizuru sometimes had displays of compassion or thoughtfulness, but was usually relegated to masochist comedy relief duty. The quality of any given scene usually depended on the degree of exaggeration of every character's traits, and scenes with a more mellow dynamic were generally better.

On another note, I did appreciate the warm visuals, which befitted a dorm environment.

Shaded Horizon

1 hour ago

Apr 2015
Actually I didn't dislike the rather slow romance, most romance anime make the girl suddenly change whatever personality she had into the shy, cute yet daring girl with nothing on her mind but romance
but here, both MCs are grounded and didn't went overboard like the usual, it was fun and simple
Pages (6) « First ... « 4 5 [6]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bokura wa Minna Kawaisou Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 5, 2014

83 by Archean-Return »»
Dec 14, 2023 5:18 PM

Poll: » Bokura wa Minna Kawaisou Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 29, 2014

124 by Archean-Return »»
Dec 14, 2023 4:35 PM

Poll: » Bokura wa Minna Kawaisou Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - May 22, 2014

163 by Archean-Return »»
Dec 14, 2023 3:53 PM

Poll: » Bokura wa Minna Kawaisou Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 8, 2014

91 by Archean-Return »»
Dec 14, 2023 12:16 PM

Poll: » Bokura wa Minna Kawaisou Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 1, 2014

120 by Archean-Return »»
Dec 14, 2023 11:25 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.