Forum Settings
Forums
Sailor Moon Eternal Edition
Available on Manga Store
New
Jun 16, 2014 5:58 PM

Sep 2012
I've never read the manga, and I don't plan on because I'm not much of a manga person. I just want to know if the Sailor Scouts can bust planets. I was reading through different battle threads on random forums and people are saying Sailor Moon herself could solo the DBZ verse. On the other hand, I have other people saying that's a lie and only one can blow a planet up but would die doing so. If you could give me a legit answer that'd be great! :D

PS. A few were saying they can move faster then light and can blow up galaxies.
Jun 17, 2014 1:05 PM

Sep 2013
Just watch the new anime when it airs :O

This is sailor galaxia destroying a planet wwith a finger beam

The faster than light thing is because some mid tiers go from earth to other planets in 2 or 3 seconds.

With all the crystal collected they are galaxy level.
Jun 17, 2014 2:09 PM

Apr 2013
Doflamingo45 said:
I was reading through different battle threads on random forums and people are saying Sailor Moon herself could solo the DBZ verse. On the other hand, I have other people saying that's a lie and only one can blow a planet up but would die doing so. If you could give me a legit answer that'd be great! :D

It's fairly well know that yes, they can solo db verse extremely easily. Speed and power output is just not on the same level. People denying it are just butt hurt db fan who don't like seeing their favorite muscleman being beaten by a school girl, for the most part.

Doflamingo45 said:
PS. A few were saying they can move faster then light and can blow up galaxies.

They can go far faster than light yes. It's not just a little over, I think one of them actually travel through the whole galaxy in like a few minutes or a few hours, which makes for millions of time faster than light. Compared to that kind of speed, DB characters are like snails. No way they can touch a sailor going at that speed. (note : teleport isn't a speed feat, and therefore doesn't count as such on battle threads)
As for destroying galaxy, I don't remember seeing that. But they casually destroy planet and some of them are millions of time faster than DB character, on that point it's correct.
So yeah they solo pretty easily.
Jun 17, 2014 2:14 PM

Oct 2013
Gokus teleportation and destructive power=> everything U_U
Jun 17, 2014 4:37 PM

Apr 2013
Teleportation in DB has almost no use in battle and won't stop the sailor to throw a few blast in the face of sangoku right after he teleported and before he can lift a single finger. She's million time faster than him, for her it's like he's some kind of statue standing here after his teleport~
As for destructive power, well, sailor aren't inferior to them at all on that point.

Anyway, like I said, it's a well known fact in any forum dedicated to battle between anime/manga/etc. characters that lots of magical girls are leagues above the DB verse. Nothing surprising here.
Jun 17, 2014 6:43 PM

Sep 2013
Sailor moon is a a shoujo mixed with battle shounen :O genius, as expected of Togashi's wife ;)

They beat DBZ but lose to SSJ 4 Gogeta and end of series GT Goku, they are overpowered as hell :O
Jun 17, 2014 10:36 PM

Oct 2013
Zefyris said:
Teleportation in DB has almost no use in battle

You haven't read Dragonball? Goku, Boo, S.Kai could use a teleportation technique in battle whether to save their asses or for an attack.
Jun 18, 2014 1:08 AM

Apr 2013
I was reading dragonball, you weren't even born yet. Teleport don't increase reaction speed so it won't stop sailor moon to beat the crap out of him. HEck, he'll probably be beaten before he can activate his teleport one single time, because blitz.

I'm not going to continue arguing on this topic though. This one has been discussed thousand of times, so google it to find all the arguments you want.
@ichii_1 : AFAIK, at no point db characters are fast enough to take on sailors like sailor galaxia and sailor moon, so no, not even that ca beat them~
Jun 18, 2014 7:28 AM

Aug 2012
Thread Moved.

More topics from this board

» What would happen if Usagi was forced to marry Kurt Cobain and have a baby with him?

Saori_Shun - Mar 20

3 by phoenix132 »»
Mar 20, 9:03 PM

Poll: » Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon Chapter 3 Discussion

Ston3_FreeN7 - Aug 5, 2014

5 by Jakester95 »»
Aug 15, 2023 11:50 AM

Poll: » Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon Chapter 14 Discussion

witchwings - Sep 27, 2014

3 by GolfTennisBall »»
Mar 27, 2023 12:51 PM

Poll: » Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon Chapter 12 Discussion

Ston3_FreeN7 - Aug 11, 2014

5 by GolfTennisBall »»
Mar 23, 2023 12:34 PM

Poll: » Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon Chapter 1 Discussion

KitaTsuki - Aug 5, 2014

3 by simplyedlena »»
Mar 10, 2023 7:38 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.