Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Jul 28, 2015 7:15 AM
Jun 2014
gioss said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Awesome episode. I really love Noe!! But why do I have this very strong feeling that the main guy's gonna end up with Hiromi? No, I'm still rooting with Noe. Anyway, awesome episode!!
I also think he's gonna end up with her, but I hope not. These are my ships: NoexShinichiro/Jun.

Aug 23, 2015 6:51 PM

Jan 2011
I think the best way to describe the relationship between the characters is with "it's complicated".

So far, Noe is the easiest, as she isn't really romantically interested in anyone, though i guess that will change if she continues to spend time with Shinichiro, especially if she sees him with one of the other girls in relevant situations (going shopping, holding hands, sitting at the parapet looking at the sea etc.).

With Hiromi, it all depends on what her situation really is. Does she really love Noe's brother? What happend between her/her parents (mother?) and Shinichiro's mother? If she and Shinichiro are related, nothing will happen. Otherwise she could talk with Shinichiro. Seeing how Noe isn't romantically interested, they could end up together rather fast. Of course it won't happen fast..

Aiko..well, she's only going out wth Miyokichi because he is the closest she got to Shinichiro. Apparently he got the two together? Basically, she has to decide to either give up on Shinichiro, which would immediatley resolve the situation as Miyokichi is only interested in her, or she should tell Shinichiro. He isn't interested in her so far, but that may change when he has to actually think about it, and if he turns her down it's not really resolved, either, unless she can *then* be serious with Miyokichi.

I would love for Shinichiro to end up with Aiko. She's neither *THE* childhood friend (thats Hiromi's role, despite Aiko knowing him just as long or maybe longer), nor the "mysterious stranger" (usually with superpowers and what not), so it would be really something different and unexpected. Aiko is also the only one woh is clearly interested in Shinichiro, and apparently trying to get his attention since a while (before the start of the anime).
Sep 10, 2015 4:05 AM
Oct 2013
Is it just me or is the brother a sis-con. I hope not lol.
Ai-chan actions are really confusing me too... I hope everything goes well for her...
Jun 6, 2016 4:48 AM

Feb 2014
Just when I thought I'd get to see a normal brother-sister relationship in an anime for a change, they go ahead and turn the brother into a creepy siscon. It looked like he wanted to caress Noe's cheek/neck when he was making her wear the helmet. I like my wincest animu, but there's a time and place for everything, and this story certainly ain't one of them.

Aside from that, I really liked the scene between Ai and Nobuse. Even though she has feelings for Shinichiro, she has been slowly warming up to Nobuse over the course of these last few of episodes. At this point, I'm fine with Shinichiro ending up with any of the 3 girls (which is quite rare for me), but I do hope these two (Ai and Nobuse) actually become a couple by the end of the show.
Dec 29, 2016 9:17 PM

Jan 2013
I agree with Vhailor, something weird was going on with that small interaction Noe's brother had.

So cute seeing Miyokichi getting so happy when Ai held his hand :D
Sep 22, 2017 11:45 PM
Aug 2012
damn! It's getting interesting now, guess this #4 guy has some secret towards his little sister and that's how he deals with the problem?) -so what will happen next?
Mar 12, 2018 2:45 PM
Nov 2017
another dense mc...yay japan
Oct 15, 2018 3:54 PM

Nov 2016
The relationship situation here is quite intriguing and better treated than in most similar shows 👍

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Jan 27, 2019 4:31 PM
Apr 2016
Yooooooo I thought Noe's brother had a thing on her because of that one scene... That ending yoooooooooooo... Well, so far seems like a super lovey triangle+++
Apr 5, 2021 9:05 PM
Dec 2020
Hiromi so cute😂. That cliffhanger tho
Aug 6, 2021 3:45 PM
Jul 2018
HAAIIII??!!!!!!

Almost no one is saying how cute Ai is so I'll do it. Ai is cute. I actually hope she finds love in Shinichirou's friend eventually.
Oct 15, 2021 5:41 PM
Dec 2017
an aight episode overall

Jan 27, 2022 2:37 AM

Aug 2017
I honestly don't like any of the girls in this anime. Noe is practically weird and I like weird characters but she's isn't a likeable weird character. Hiromi is just bland. The other girl is trying to form a love triangle with MC's friend now?
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Aug 10, 2023 7:50 PM

Dec 2021
If I'm being honest, Hiromi's probably lying about liking Noe's brother, but idk... idrk what to believe.
Speakingggg of Noeeee, she was sooo cute in this episode! I'm so glad I got to see more of her, since she didn't appear much in the last episode! 
I got to learn more about Noe too! I finally figured out why she lost the ability to cry, it was because of her grandmother... aww poor Noe. D;
The scene where Aiko held Miyokichi's hand was sooo cute! <3
The ending of the episode EEEK! Noe's brother asking Shinichirou to go out with Noe, but left on a cliffhanger!! I really hope Shinichirou says yes!!
𝓭𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓶𝓼 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻𝓽 𝓫𝔂 𝓫𝓮𝓵𝓲𝓮𝓿𝓲𝓷𝓰
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » True Tears Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

kurotsuki - Mar 29, 2008

494 by blinddig »»
Mar 7, 8:03 PM

Poll: » True Tears Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

radiantfire - Jan 20, 2008

94 by miruhii »»
Aug 10, 2023 6:59 PM

Poll: » True Tears Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

radiantfire - Jan 12, 2008

83 by miruhii »»
Aug 10, 2023 5:50 PM

Poll: » True Tears Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

radiantfire - Jan 5, 2008

95 by miruhii »»
Aug 10, 2023 5:08 PM

» True Tears Quotes

ClannadForever - Jun 9, 2009

6 by Syureria »»
Dec 11, 2022 12:36 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.