Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 30, 2009 4:23 AM

Mar 2009
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Wow Fukae really went nuts then but it does show how much he loves Kuzuha and how hurt he is.

Nov 19, 2009 3:19 PM

Feb 2008
i really liked this is was really great
Mar 29, 2010 8:54 PM

Feb 2010
LOVED this episode! It's all out in the open! Whats going to happen next????

one more episode.
Sep 21, 2012 7:49 AM

Aug 2012
I absalutely HATE the Vice! x(
Pudding! Puuuudding!! ~ Kero-Chan
Sep 24, 2012 5:19 PM

Nov 2011
Oh fuck, the cat's out of the bag. There was no way that Hibari could of gotten out of that situation though. Well, that microphone might of helped him a bit but he would of screwed it up anyways by what he feels for the students.
Nov 10, 2013 3:31 AM

Jun 2011
Stark700 said:
Hibari

It's Hibiki.

Agree with the others, I really loved this episode, the drama, Hibiki, Kuzuha, Akira, and the grandma.

Seriously, that vice principal's prejudice toward men caused her to have biased opinion about the education. What has Hibiki done wrong? Ever since he appeared, the school became a better place, but she was just way too blind to see that.
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Jul 24, 2014 1:13 AM

Aug 2013
I wonder what past trauma the vice suffered involving men. Hang in there Fuko and Hibiki...though I doubt it'd work. She's just way too young for him.
"May those who accept their fate be granted happiness."

"May those who defy their fate be granted glory."
Dec 16, 2014 11:45 AM

Nov 2013
kreatorkid said:

I agree. I can understand exposing Hibiki, but did she have to ridicule Fuko? I thought, it is the duty of a teacher to protect the students. But, regarding this bitch, nothing can surprise me.
You're a louse, Roger Smith. - R. Dorothy Wayneright
This is my fight! No Senpai, this is our fight! - Kojou Akatsuki & Yukina Himeragi
Jan 26, 2015 12:57 AM

Aug 2014
TheBigGuy said:
kreatorkid said:

I agree. I can understand exposing Hibiki, but did she have to ridicule Fuko? I thought, it is the duty of a teacher to protect the students. But, regarding this bitch, nothing can surprise me.
"Kuzuha has nothing to do with this!" sums it up perfectly. Also, there's a bit of a hole in her logic: In a culture like that, how can one reasonably expect to pick up on female students if one presents oneself as a female? It's frankly borderline ridiculous; she'd likely have been more convincing if she'd left that part out.

Akira got a lot of redemption in this ep, and a lot of respect for taking the attitude of "I didn't know that could happen" rather than the standard "that's disgusting/ridiculous". Now I'd just like to know what Fūjio thinks on the subject.

My only complaint is that I'm starting to see the shipping going in a direction I dislike. Well, that yet another incipient kiss getting interrupted. XD

Can we perform a little cognitive recalibration on the school admin?
"Ō-sama...kindly shut up. I wouldn't normally do this, but we are working with them whether you like it or not, because otherwise our chances of success approach zero." - Stern the Destructor (maybe not a direct translation, but it gets the point across)
Related: I'm writing a Lyrical alternate timeline!
Jan 26, 2015 1:09 AM

Nov 2014
I'm happy that Akira went all out on that one guy holy shit. I was cheering for him the whole time. Akira, really loves Fuko. very much.

But Hibiki, always loves fuko. and we have known this for atleast 4 or so episodes by now.

now onto the vice cunt hoe. :

That fucking hoe-bitch.how dare she HOW FUCKING DARE SHE.

no bitch. you are at teacher. you are supposed to protect the students at the school you are in. not get them to be bullied like that. omfg. i hate you. i hate you so much.

I wanted to jump through the screen and choke her right after she said " I have an important announcement"

yeah no bitch. you're a bitter fucking cunt. maybe just maybe if you weren't this way, you'd actually find a decent man?
so sorry that a guy treated you badly. your hate for the male gender, is deplorable. As a woman, I feel ashamed, disgusted. you make my skin crawl.

rot in a hole, die, you miserable intolerable,ignorant cunt.
Jan 26, 2015 1:12 AM

Aug 2014
LadyDisraeli said:
Wow...we're seriously playing good-cop/bad-cop here. I'm not sure whether to be amused or afraid. o.O
"Ō-sama...kindly shut up. I wouldn't normally do this, but we are working with them whether you like it or not, because otherwise our chances of success approach zero." - Stern the Destructor (maybe not a direct translation, but it gets the point across)
Related: I'm writing a Lyrical alternate timeline!
Jan 26, 2015 1:16 AM

Nov 2014
Duneflower said:
LadyDisraeli said:
Wow...we're seriously playing good-cop/bad-cop here. I'm not sure whether to be amused or afraid. o.O

Oh, be afraid. be very, very afraid. <3
Jul 2, 2023 7:23 PM
Jul 2018
this ep was dark but like I can't feel to bad for him its one thing crossdressing but he did fall for a 14 year old prroving the viewpoint of the principal and vice principle
Jul 11, 2023 11:26 AM

Aug 2021
everything here is so problematic
its like every time its a battle to start watching each ep
but when i finally get myself to watch it i just cant look away, this really is a trainwreck

More topics from this board

Poll: » I My Me! Strawberry Eggs Episode 13 Discussion

Alicia3000 - Sep 30, 2009

30 by elgatosaika »»
Jul 12, 2023 12:59 PM

Poll: » I My Me! Strawberry Eggs Episode 11 Discussion

12 by elgatosaika »»
Jul 9, 2023 1:49 PM

Poll: » I My Me! Strawberry Eggs Episode 10 Discussion

12 by elgatosaika »»
Jul 6, 2023 8:43 AM

Poll: » I My Me! Strawberry Eggs Episode 9 Discussion

8 by removed-user »»
Jul 2, 2023 5:06 PM

Poll: » I My Me! Strawberry Eggs Episode 8 Discussion

Alicia3000 - Sep 1, 2009

7 by removed-user »»
Jul 2, 2023 4:38 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.