Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
One Week Friends
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]
Feb 22, 2020 2:49 AM

Nov 2013
I could see this outcome miles away -_-
As the series are about to end, there has to be some mega drama bomb exploding...

I hope at least she'll be able to remember everything towards the last episode...
May 31, 2021 8:29 AM

Aug 2018
Giving answers to Saki would stimulate her to change?.. Hm?.. Sounds a bit strange, to be honest.. Well, at least Saki liked that, that someone took care of her.. Maybe an opposite of what Kiryuu was trying to achieve actually.. But not like she'll necessary change or not change due to this at all.. So can be one time help, and if Kiryuu will want or won't want to do that in the future - then he'll decide..
I personally maybe would expect Saki not to change.. But rather maybe be taken care of Kiryuu.. If they'd decide to become a couple in future or something, as it seems like it's a possibility in this anime, I guess.. And.. It's not like it'd be bad, I guess?.. I mean, she can just be housewife or something.. Just a cute, adorable Saki in Kiryuu's life.. Or something like that.. Not necessary you have to be achiever or whatever.. Especially as Kiryuu doesn't necessary need anything like that.. But what he wants and needs - a question.. In this situation to make a little push for Saki for her to become better, taking care of her.. And what he'll want next.. Could be anything, really.. And what will want Saki - as well can be anything..
Jul 26, 2021 2:20 PM

Mar 2021
Episode 9 "Last Day With Friends"
Ofc Kiryuu already finished his Homework and Finally someone who appreciate Mathematics but your explanation Fujimiya are too deep xD
Hase your wish to be alone with Fujimiya has been fulfilled now why are so flattered lol
New Ship Sailing?! Kiryuu x Saki?
also Saki is so good at Understanding and guessing even tho she's so forgetful

sheeeshh ofc the well known accident scene hehe AND OFC the Misunderstanding NOICEEEEEEEEEEEE and they had the same seat what kind of Lucky episode is this xD
And Finally an Unlucky Moment but damn she lost her memory did she bring her diary I hope she didddd....

I'm so worried I really hope she can get her memory back as soon as possible
Episode 10 "Friends with Friends"
Dec 29, 2022 1:10 AM

May 2015
This sad feeling :(
Jun 14, 2023 11:25 PM

May 2020
The squad are finishing their summer homeworks. Hase and kaori did the infamous "it was an accident!" Moment here. It Reminds me the same scene in seitokai yakuindomo somehow.

Kiryuu and saki pair? Interesting!

then "He" finally appeared and made kaori lose her memory again. I look forward to their backstory
┏────────┓
WHY
Is HoneyComeBear so Underrated?

─────────
┗─────────┛
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Isshuukan Friends. Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 22, 2014

326 by oooo3333 »»
Jan 6, 12:08 AM

» Thought it was pretty bad due to one person

xONLYINHUMANx - Aug 30, 2023

4 by SAMESOULS_319 »»
Aug 30, 2023 2:32 PM

Poll: » Isshuukan Friends. Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 6, 2014

319 by xONLYINHUMANx »»
Aug 29, 2023 7:31 AM

Poll: » Isshuukan Friends. Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jun 8, 2014

172 by lazypanda666 »»
Aug 24, 2023 5:53 PM

Poll: » Isshuukan Friends. Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - May 25, 2014

160 by lazypanda666 »»
Aug 13, 2023 10:38 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.