Forum Settings
Forums
Fairy Tail
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
May 31, 2014 2:06 AM
Mar 2013
Does anyone think that the fight was too short? Only lasted a few chapters and the end.
May 31, 2014 2:28 AM

Apr 2008
SwiftKilla said:
Does anyone think that the fight was too short? Only lasted a few chapters and the end.

Not at all.
May 31, 2014 4:34 AM
Aug 2013
SwiftKilla said:

ABSOLUTELY NOT
why?? how long did u want it to last
May 31, 2014 10:46 AM

Jan 2014
It's time for them to go out of control..time to kick some ass!! FT all the way!!
Got something to live for, I know that I won't surrender,
A warrior of youth,
I'm taking over, a shot to the new world order
I Am Bulletproof. . .

May 31, 2014 11:42 AM

May 2014
Guys, can you verify me if King of Hades was really defeated?That easily?oO
May 31, 2014 11:43 AM

Apr 2008
Nephiz said:
Guys, can you verify me if King of Hades was really defeated?That easily?oO

For now he is defeated
May 31, 2014 1:42 PM

Dec 2012
My Gray-sama finally joining the fray. So excited to see him fight!
May 31, 2014 6:45 PM

Aug 2012
Fai said:
kiDnameDSkia said:
WAIT, DID THIS JUST HAPPEN?

GAJEEL SAVED LUCY, AND EVERYONE SHARED THE SPOTLIGHT EQUALLY WITH NATSU AT THE END?!

/stunned

also, it seems Zero is Gray's fathah. I'm getting kinda Luke and Vaderish here

The moment Lucy actually saved the day was quite clear already that this can be one of best arcs in this manga so far. Nothing in this arc so far happened as expected.

you're right, I underestimated this arc because of the previous ones, but things are moving...smoothly, in a way O.o it's really nice getting that yeey it's friday FT day feel
This world is mine. I think this world may even just be a long, long dream I'm watching. You guys may just be illusions, and it can't be proven whether or not you really exist either. In other words, this world was created with me at the center. So what will happen if I die? I don't know. My imagination isn't very creative; I just can't imagine myself dying. In other words, there is no way this world can completely disappear. But if I die, then everyone will disappear. I am the only one in this world who won't disappear. The rest are just people I see as if in a dream.

-Claire Stanfield, Baccano!
May 31, 2014 7:35 PM
Dec 2013
I know where you're coming from Darklight0303, But its a higher possibility of it being about Gray & Silver telling from the title of the chapter. I too will bet it.

Anyways I hope for a arc Natsu finding Igneel. I can only guess what will happen whe he does meet him. Igneel could teach Natsu more about his powers. So far, Natsu hasn't even reached his peek of his true power. (<--What I think) there is more to it.
May 31, 2014 7:38 PM

Apr 2008
ScazoN said:
I know where you're coming from Darklight0303, But its a higher possibility of it being about Gray & Silver telling from the title of the chapter. I too will bet it.

Anyways I hope for a arc Natsu finding Igneel. I can only guess what will happen whe he does meet him. Igneel could teach Natsu more about his powers. So far, Natsu hasn't even reached his peek of his true power. (<--What I think) there is more to it.

If it is the case then gray is the most underwhelming halfdemon. Nothins special, needed help to beat Leon during the GMG. Would have never beat Ultear if not for psychological warfare since he was completely outclassed in Ice Make prowess.

Ultear would make a far better half demon.
May 31, 2014 8:02 PM

Jun 2012
Darklight0303 said:
ScazoN said:

If it is the case then gray is the most underwhelming halfdemon. Nothins special, needed help to beat Leon during the GMG. Would have never beat Ultear if not for psychological warfare since he was completely outclassed in Ice Make prowess.

Perhaps Silver became a demon after having Grey.

What bugs me is that they both just happen to use ice magic. If memory serves me right he went to Ur just to become stronger as she was renowned as the strongest in the area. Had Ur been a teacher of some other magic...
May 31, 2014 10:02 PM

Oct 2013
Darklight0303 said:
WolfWood37 said:
Darklight0303 said:
_Iris_ said:
Hmm~ well I won't particularly mind if Gray and Silver are father and son... it definitely seems set up to be that way.

I do because it makes his hatred of Gray completely illogical.

Not if Ur has something to do with it.

I don't think its coincidence that Silver knows Ice Make Magic.

No. If Ur is involved then he should be Ur's husband and Ultear's Dad. THEN his hatred makes sense. Not if he's Gray's father

Well frankly it's not like all parents unconditionally love their children so it's not completely illogical... plus if they do turn out to be father and son I'm guessing the hatred will be explained.
Jun 1, 2014 12:32 AM

Apr 2008
prism2525 said:
Darklight0303 said:
ScazoN said:

What bugs me is that they both just happen to use ice magic. If memory serves me right he went to Ur just to become stronger as she was renowned as the strongest in the area. Had Ur been a teacher of some other magic...

Same magic argument doesn't hold water because we have Cana and you don't see her walking around using Crash like Gildarts now do you?
Jun 1, 2014 12:33 AM

Oct 2012
WolfWood37 said:
Darklight0303 said:
_Iris_ said:
Hmm~ well I won't particularly mind if Gray and Silver are father and son... it definitely seems set up to be that way.

so, ur/ul and silver are grey and ultear's parents? it sounds like it could be plausible, but i doubt it. silver just doesn't seem like grey's father, or the other theory of silver being grey's son from the future. he does have some connection to grey though, knowing ice make magic, looking so similar, having monochrome names (seriously, grey and silver?). maybe silver is grey's uncle or something?
Jun 1, 2014 12:58 AM

Apr 2008
icefox94 said:
WolfWood37 said:
Darklight0303 said:
_Iris_ said:

so, ur/ul and silver are grey and ultear's parents? it sounds like it could be plausible, but i doubt it. silver just doesn't seem like grey's father, or the other theory of silver being grey's son from the future. he does have some connection to grey though, knowing ice make magic, looking so similar, having monochrome names (seriously, grey and silver?). maybe silver is grey's uncle or something?

No. It means Silver is Ultear's father instead of Gray's and his grudge on him stems from the fact that both Ul and Ultear sacrificed themselves to keep Gray alive
Jun 1, 2014 1:16 AM

Oct 2012
Darklight0303 said:
icefox94 said:
WolfWood37 said:
Darklight0303 said:
_Iris_ said:

No. It means Silver is Ultear's father instead of Gray's and his grudge on him stems from the fact that both Ul and Ultear sacrificed themselves to keep Gray alive

you mean it might mean that, right? since this is all speculation at this point? you're presenting it as if it's fact, is all
Jun 1, 2014 1:17 AM

Jun 2012
Darklight0303 said:
prism2525 said:
Darklight0303 said:
ScazoN said:

Same magic argument doesn't hold water because we have Cana and you don't see her walking around using Crash like Gildarts now do you?
Agreed. What I meant was that it would bug me if they are father and son and just HAPPENED to have the same element magic as that would be stupid as Grey didn't know any magic before meeting Ur. If it had been like Romeo it would've been cool though.
Jun 1, 2014 7:56 PM

Apr 2014
Gajeel getting some panel action was cool. I REALLY want to know what is Gray and Silver's connection now, it's been teased for so long ahaha.
Jun 2, 2014 5:51 PM
Jun 2014
Darklight0303 said:
ScazoN said:

Or have you ever thought that Maybe, Gray's true half demon powers were sealed and locked by UL when they met because she feared as a child Gray couldnt'

Gray was already in a fight from the begining, while Lyon was fresh from the beginning. Atleast come up with a better argument.

Besides Gray's half demon ancestry from gaining powers is a lot more reasonable and believable than Natsu's bullshit powerup of having consumed Lightning from the mage's original retainer.

Outclassed by Ultear's Ice-Make? What an ignorant statement. Gray tanked Ultear's ice make and charged his way through her. When it boiled down to it, it was Gray who had the upper hand with the finishing touch of Ice-Make Gungnir.

ScazoN said:

Uh no more Natsu shit. Most people don't want to see Natsu's stupid mug and hogging the spotlight over and over. Especially when he's underdeveloped and shit. I can't believe how some people can't get tired of Natsu's stupidity and boringness. Much rather see other dragonslayers over his ass.
Jun 2, 2014 5:54 PM

Dec 2012
^Agreed. I was hoping Natsu would stay down, but unfortunately it didn't happen -_- and his fired up speech is so lame and repetitive ugh.
Jun 2, 2014 5:57 PM

Apr 2008
BladeTurner said:
Darklight0303 said:
ScazoN said:

Or have you ever thought that Maybe, Gray's true half demon powers were sealed and locked by UL when they met because she feared as a child Gray couldnt'

Gray was already in a fight from the begining, while Lyon was fresh from the beginning. Atleast come up with a better argument.

Besides Gray's half demon ancestry from gaining powers is a lot more reasonable and believable than Natsu's bullshit powerup of having consumed Lightning from the mage's original retainer.

Outclassed by Ultear's Ice-Make? What an ignorant statement. Gray tanked Ultear's ice make and charged his way through her. When it boiled down to it, it was Gray who had the upper hand with the finishing touch of Ice-Make Gungnir.

ScazoN said:

Uh no more Natsu shit. Most people don't want to see Natsu's stupid mug and hogging the spotlight over and over. Especially when he's underdeveloped and shit. I can't believe how some people can't get tired of Natsu's stupidity and boringness. Much rather see other dragonslayers over his ass.

Hahaha except there is no proof of any magical seal on Ul's part.

Back to the fight with Ultear. Bullshit. It was because she was flooded with Ul's memories that Ultear lost. Otherwise she would have completely crushed Gray with all the water to be used. Gray did not overpower her in the least. But then you're just a mindless gray fangirl so I don't expect logic to work with you
Jun 2, 2014 6:20 PM
Jun 2014
Darklight0303 said:
BladeTurner said:
Darklight0303 said:
ScazoN said:

ScazoN said:

Hahaha except there is no proof of any magical seal on Ul's part.

Back to the fight with Ultear. Bullshit. It was because she was flooded with Ul's memories that Ultear lost. Otherwise she would have completely crushed Gray with all the water to be used. Gray did not overpower her in the least. But then you're just a mindless gray fangirl so I don't expect logic to work with you

No shit sherlock. That's why I said "Maybe". It's a rhtheorical assumption.

You're clueless you know that? I was talking about the claim you made that Ultear "outclassed" Gray's Icemake (obviously not true from those who read the manga), in which you conveniently ignored. and provide proof that Ultear can manipulate water, when she has done NOTHING like that before. Heck atleast Gray's victory was alot more reasonable than Natsu's victory over Zancrow. Zancrow was kicking Natsu's ass, and only lost because of PLOT due to having bullshit Natsu consume dark flames for a typical asspull scene.

Wrong on the next point, Gildartz is the only person whom I like in this show, and I'm a guy. but hey I guess you're some numbnut who never thought of that haha. In this whole thread of 6 pages, you have provided zero logic.

Only reason I commented on your bullshit, is because of the highly level of ignorance you have shown in this thread.
BladeTurnerJun 2, 2014 9:08 PM
Jun 3, 2014 12:22 PM

Jun 2013
Everybody is back because of... magic! Crazy! :D

Unfortunately natsu is back :(
Jun 3, 2014 3:55 PM
Mar 2013
I won't buy the Silver and Gray thing... I mean, Hiro could be trolling us like:

Gray: Who are you?
Fandom: SAY I AM YOUR FATHER
Silver: I am... YOUR SON FROM THE FUTURE!!!

Or Natsu and Igneel (Possibly Zeref? I'm on the Etherias, another word meaning demon from Hades, Natsu Dragneel END theory)
Jun 4, 2014 11:30 AM

Nov 2013
axlorg8 said:
Gray: Who are you?
Fandom: SAY I AM YOUR FATHER
Silver: I am... YOUR SON FROM THE FUTURE!!!

moar mindfuck please
Jun 4, 2014 7:34 PM

Sep 2013
DeadMars9 said:
^Agreed. I was hoping Natsu would stay down, but unfortunately it didn't happen -_- and his fired up speech is so lame and repetitive ugh.

What? This was one of his best and more likable ones :(
Jun 4, 2014 9:09 PM

Apr 2014
It seems like Natsu and Gray are the main characters of this arc according to Hiro Mashima. We'll probably get more of Natsu's back story so I think people should expect to see him even more.
People complain about Natsu's lack of Development and this arc or maybe later he might get it since this is actually the first time he gets an arc focused on him.
Jun 5, 2014 1:16 AM

Apr 2008
Straynger said:
It seems like Natsu and Gray are the main characters of this arc according to Hiro Mashima. We'll probably get more of Natsu's back story so I think people should expect to see him even more.
People complain about Natsu's lack of Development and this arc or maybe later he might get it since this is actually the first time he gets an arc focused on him.

I'm more worried about the fact that he's gone without his scarf for quite some time
Jun 5, 2014 2:29 AM

Jun 2013
Can it be that Fairy Tail is more interesting now that Bleach and Naruto?? One Piece excluded, because it is on break...
Ad Astra Per Aspera
Jun 5, 2014 6:21 AM

Nov 2013
Darklight0303 said:
I'm more worried about the fact that he's gone without his scarf for quite some time

My reaction to this:

1st - First I went "What??"
2nd - Then I went like this
3rd - I'll admit I was suspicious
4th - So very peacefully I went to check on the recent chapters...
5th - However I discovered the shocking truth
6th - and ended up having this reaction

Wanna bet the scarf will magically appear out of nowhere in the next fights??

Edit: fixed HTML
DarkMoonWolfJun 5, 2014 6:24 AM
Personal tastes are like peoples behinds, each one has its own,
and only those who wants to find [...] will smell one another.

Jun 6, 2014 6:15 PM
Jul 2013
Finally some Wendy... And what the f*ck is happening with Gray??
Jun 14, 2014 11:07 AM

Dec 2013
5/5 nuff said.
FragOutFire said:

Why am I a Berserk fan? All I ever experience is pain.

We are in the eclipse and Miura has sacrificed us
Aug 11, 2018 8:40 AM

Feb 2013
The Celestial Spirit King made it, he defeated Mard Geer and everyone is free!
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 291 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

VK11 - Jul 12, 2012

201 by aoo-kun »»
May 4, 6:26 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 287 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Zhou - Jun 15, 2012

96 by aoo-kun »»
May 2, 6:52 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 285 Discussion ( 1 2 )

IchiroEX - Jun 1, 2012

84 by aoo-kun »»
May 2, 6:05 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 284 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

dancu - May 25, 2012

163 by aoo-kun »»
May 2, 5:37 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 275 Discussion ( 1 2 )

DuroDeMatar - Mar 16, 2012

52 by aoo-kun »»
Apr 25, 6:06 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.