Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Jun 19, 2015 12:57 AM
Mar 2015
L-Ryoshi said:

Hayashi really needs to find a new group of friends. It's not that I don't get how the loser girl makes a successful high school debut and wants to keep her undesirable past in the back of a closet, but to dis the one person along the way who actually HELPED you, now that's just low. She may have changed her appearance for the better, but her character just got worse. Her only saving grace was that she felt guilty and wasn't laughing along with the rich kids about it, but that really amounts to very little in my opinion of her already.

Well said
Jun 19, 2015 1:23 AM
Mar 2015
Definitely my favourite episode so far!
These bunch of high school losers seriously pissed me off but not a much as that Hayashi chick and Usa's "so called" friend did. B***h, he acted like a real man, didnt tell on you and took all the humiliation onto himself and you set him up! You werent even friends but he acted like one. And his friend was just trash for not standing up for Usa. Meeking aside doesnt count. Ew, sorry excuse for a friend!
Ritsu saving Usa was beautiful indeed. She looked so real compared to these fake girls. She definitely stood out.
Mayumi and Sayaka... Priceless! These girls deserve standing ovation. Haha, i knew they were up to something and the second Mayumi exposed her chest i started laughing hysterically!XD These pathetic losers didnt expect that! Sayaka did a great job framing Hayashi. I am starting to really like her.
Kawai complex people are what you call real friends.
And Usa realised he loves Ritsu!!!
Jul 13, 2015 7:04 PM

Sep 2010
Hayashi is a real bitch Sayaka and Mayumi dragging her through the mud was hilarious.

Rit-chan's outfit was gorgeous though
"What has two arms, two legs, and is alive? Not your favorite character lol! xD"
Aug 30, 2015 3:32 AM

Apr 2013
Yhneiil said:
niaxato said:
Aww, poor little Usa's vag got hurt. Thought it was gonna start leaking everywhere. What a pussy.

I don't remember him being scared, he basically took the insult for someone else's sake. That took more balls than punching straight away. Stupid? most definitely, but a pussy? lol you must have a distorted view on what ''having balls'' is.

I'd say your vag got hurt more than his.

(comment's a year ago, I know.)

But...dude you quoted was right

That was a pussy display. Usa in his mind was going on about how much it was hurting him and ended up lookin like a victim in front of Ritsu.

He let them lil boy him and made it apparent he was hurt. That was some hoe shit. I'm not sayin he had to get up and kick they ass but he didn't have to act like they shat on his life and beat his pet dog or something.

Coulda just not cared and said fuck this job if they had kept going. Don't sit there and let em hoe you.

Hayashi and that fuck boy who be acting lie he's Usa's friend on some bullshit too though don't get it wrong. The fags that was doin the teasin were just herbs tryna impress the girls

So what does that say for you lettin them lil boy you and havin to be saved by your crush? Second he was bout to defend Ritsu he shoulda been hookin off on the blond haired guy.
SJ7izmAug 30, 2015 3:36 AM
Aug 30, 2015 3:39 AM

Apr 2013
To be honest, if I'm Usa and I have to get lil boy'd like that in front of my crush and friends to keep a job you can fire me cause I'da prolly been hookin off on blond hair before the episode was over.

Ya boy Usa looked like he was about to cry if Ritsu hadn't come in there and that bothers me.
Jan 6, 2017 3:51 PM

Dec 2014
This mc deserves.

He endured the shittalk like a pro. G focking G
Feb 13, 2017 4:55 PM

Sep 2015
Senpai saved Usa-kun!! Lol then Mayumi and Sayaka came with some unnecessary help making the other boys jelly along with the girls getting mad at them. I hate Hayashi for telling em a lie that Usa was weird, he should've revealed her secret that moment but he was too nice.
Aug 8, 2017 10:11 AM

Apr 2017
lol, dat support he got from the girls.

Best episode so far.
Sep 9, 2019 10:35 AM

Mar 2016
Re-watching: So the moral of the story is that the girl acting out of loneliness and desperation for acceptance is only going to be bullied and alone in the end? Great. The fact that they were insulting her change of appearance before they even met her honestly disgusts me. But she does need to pick better friends, or at least get that one asshole out of the group who was obviously putting the pressure on everyone.
syncrogazerSep 9, 2019 10:47 AM
Dec 22, 2019 2:43 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Sayaka was too funny xDD and Ricchan too cute :)
Jan 19, 2020 8:43 PM

Sep 2018
Nice! The 2 annoying girls finally make a good thing..
Hayashi ungrateful girl!
Aug 30, 2020 10:45 PM

May 2020
Great episode, I really loved how the girls helped Usa-kun even tho they usually try to tease him.
Jan 4, 2023 11:33 AM
A sandwich

Jul 2020
That unneessary bullying, they deserved what came to them afterwards, how rude to make fun of poor Usa.
⠓⠥⠍⠁⠝⠊⠞⠽ ⠞⠓⠗⠕⠥⠛⠓ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠎⠞⠥⠏⠊⠙⠊⠞⠽⠂ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠺⠊⠇⠇ ⠎⠅⠊⠏ ⠺⠁⠎⠓⠊⠝⠛ ⠞⠓⠑⠊⠗ ⠓⠁⠝⠙⠎ ⠁⠝⠙ ⠑⠝⠙ ⠥⠏ ⠗⠥⠊⠝⠊⠝⠛ ⠊
⠞ ⠋⠕⠗ ⠑⠧⠑⠗⠽⠕⠝⠑
⠎⠓⠊⠊⠅⠕ ⠁⠕⠎⠕⠊⠂ ⠼⠃⠼⠚⠼⠁⠼⠓
Dec 14, 2023 3:53 PM

Dec 2022
Felt like I was watching a different anime.

Shaded Horizon

Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bokura wa Minna Kawaisou Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 19, 2014

263 by Archean-Return »»
Dec 14, 2023 6:46 PM

Poll: » Bokura wa Minna Kawaisou Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 5, 2014

83 by Archean-Return »»
Dec 14, 2023 5:18 PM

Poll: » Bokura wa Minna Kawaisou Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 29, 2014

124 by Archean-Return »»
Dec 14, 2023 4:35 PM

Poll: » Bokura wa Minna Kawaisou Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 8, 2014

91 by Archean-Return »»
Dec 14, 2023 12:16 PM

Poll: » Bokura wa Minna Kawaisou Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 1, 2014

120 by Archean-Return »»
Dec 14, 2023 11:25 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.