Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Oct 13, 2015 3:41 AM
Nov 2014
What the fuck! HAHA LOL, Akira has turned into the stereotype edgy character shit now ? It just keeps getting worse and worse lmao.
Oct 20, 2015 2:19 AM
Nov 2014
I have only one (not small) concern : One-dimensional sadist characters with no prior characterization, explanation nor development are cancer, and their constant usage in "dark" anime wants me to scream "laaaazy" at the top of my lungs.
Dec 9, 2015 1:50 AM

Feb 2010
Don't know about everyone else, but this is the first anime (okay maybe besides School Days) that I sincerely do hope everyone dies a horrible and abrupt tragic death with the actual anime series being canceled and recalled forever and ever and ever...

Sep 18, 2016 2:46 PM

Mar 2015
Lol, Akira's character has become a fucking joke. Was that supposed to be creepy? I wish they'd just throw her to the trash where she belongs already.

Also, the characters are dumb as rocks. If they hadn't been this naive, none of this craziness would've happened. Hitoe just asked for trouble when she agreed to battle Iona, falling to that really "subtle" bait. Midoriko is too retarded to tell her owner directly why she shouldn't battle anymore. Ruu and Yuzuki do anything Akira tells them to, as if she were their fucking friend. Seriously, I hope that ultimately everyone gets the short end of the stick, because nobody deserves any better.

There are only two kinds of characters in this show: smug = evil and naive = good, with a possible exception of Iona.
Oct 22, 2016 10:40 PM

Apr 2015
lucky...lucky... Aki-Lucky...
really like that phrase... damn
getting darker i guess...
Dec 22, 2016 10:45 PM

Nov 2013
The battle between Iona and Ruuko was intense.

Iona didn't seem to mind her defeat. "You're the one." So, Ruuko is somehow different to the others. Maybe her task is that of a counterbalance to keep people like Akira in check. And I wonder, how her past and her creepy visions tie in with that.

Akira seems to have really lost it.
You're a louse, Roger Smith. - R. Dorothy Wayneright
This is my fight! No Senpai, this is our fight! - Kojou Akatsuki & Yukina Himeragi
Dec 31, 2016 6:49 AM

Jan 2015
Now Akira's face is matching her rotten personality. Oh the Irony. And justice imo.
Apr 22, 2017 6:15 PM

Jun 2016
a_guirre said:

There are only two kinds of characters in this show: smug = evil and naive = good, with a possible exception of Iona.

Yeah, the characters are just dumb and not all that likeable. Yuzuki is my favorite because I have a soft spot for forbidden/unrequited love, but good grief the only reason I'm still watching is because I can't tell where it's going. Even the tragic parts aren't all that shocking or dark.

konatachan80 said:
It was never intended to be an anime adapation of the game, but an original story "high targets" would enjoy.

Okay, fine, but then why even bother with making the card game a part of the show? They could have just had the LRIGs based off of characters in the card game itself rather than completely shutting out the viewer as to who is winning or losing or what a "Level 4 card" is or what one's "Life clock" is or why it matters, resulting in the battles just being two half-naked lolis standing on tables flinging energy blasts at each other from a distance of about 25 yards until the screen goes black and a winner is declared.
Apr 23, 2017 4:29 PM
May 2014
Treima said:

konatachan80 said:
It was never intended to be an anime adapation of the game, but an original story "high targets" would enjoy.

Okay, fine, but then why even bother with making the card game a part of the show? They could have just had the LRIGs based off of characters in the card game itself rather than completely shutting out the viewer as to who is winning or losing or what a "Level 4 card" is or what one's "Life clock" is or why it matters, resulting in the battles just being two half-naked lolis standing on tables flinging energy blasts at each other from a distance of about 25 yards until the screen goes black and a winner is declared.

It is used as a backdrop/setting and I guess, as a plot device.
The story is entirely about some of the "people" playing the game, not the real life game itself.

If you want the latter you're probably better served by the usual card game anime
commercials (for other card games)..
Have faith in the Lord Fifth, gain eternal life! When the Lord Fifth appears, who dares to cause strife!
-- Lord fifth
Feb 10, 2018 6:09 PM

Sep 2013
I'm really losing interest in this anime. There just doesn't seem to be any real threat regarding this game. One kid lost her friends, another lost her job, another is whiny about possibly losing her romantic potential with her brother and the MC doesn't really have anything to lose, but mopes around, worried that she likes this game too much.

Ugh, all these whiny, bratty characters.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.
Jan 3, 2019 11:02 AM

Feb 2012
I wondered at this point if Ru's lack of a wish meant should she lose, the reverse of the wish would be every other selectors' wish being granted.

Novels I have read/am reading pending approval: since November 10 2022
Pages (3) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Selector Infected WIXOSS Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 19, 2014

250 by JustHarris34 »»
Feb 13, 1:03 AM

Poll: » Selector Infected WIXOSS Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Apr 3, 2014

249 by Homurice »»
Jan 14, 4:13 AM

Poll: » Selector Infected WIXOSS Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 22, 2014

272 by pastelmegane »»
Nov 9, 2023 10:58 AM

Poll: » Selector Infected WIXOSS Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Apr 24, 2014

97 by pastelmegane »»
Nov 9, 2023 8:23 AM

Poll: » Selector Infected WIXOSS Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 12, 2014

82 by Myabyelo789N »»
Sep 6, 2023 8:26 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.