Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Jan 3, 2013 1:05 AM

Apr 2012
Wow, that turned out quite badly. It's a shame too because I thought it started out pretty well and I usually enjoy this sort of crap.

I considered giving this a 5/10 but I really don't like Charlotte so 4/10.
Jan 20, 2013 12:22 AM

Dec 2012
Very predictable ending but come on... it's a harem ecchi. For a harem ecchi I think it actually did a lot better than most of its kind. Of course the plot was extremely unbelievable and totally crashes in the last 5 episodes but all for all I think it was above average for a harem ecchi. I think it deserves either 6/10 or 7/10.
"When life gives you lemons, make orange juice, then sit back and watch the world wonder how you did it."
Feb 20, 2013 2:02 AM

Jan 2013
What the fuck is up with that last episode, it was all so stupid and illogical, like c'mon that bad guy basically did all this because he got caught pick pocketing. They did a stupid rock paper scissors and wasted so much time during an intense moment.
I know its a comedy anime aswell but this is just over the top stupid.
The anime itself was not bad, just that last episode made me almost rage quit.
Apr 5, 2013 10:26 AM

Feb 2013
Jesper3 said:
Arima was holding Charlotte who was in the air back on the train and then got shot. Charlotte teleported herself back on the train? :p

yeah i was too hang up on that and thought they will tell us how she got in again :3

but i`ll give Sylvi 9/10 , Charlotte should be called Slut not Princess where the fuck do you find a Princess that will open ur zipper and tell nice to meet you to your third leg ? :@
Over all anime 7/10 [just for Sylvi]
May 9, 2013 4:56 PM

May 2013
I think it was OK, not that bad.

7/10 because of the hilarious moments and Sylvi. <3
May 12, 2013 9:40 AM

Sep 2011
I think the story is a little boring and very stupid. Really I only enjoy one or two chapters. I don't recommend this to others users.

2/10. Horrible.
Jul 3, 2013 7:29 PM

May 2013
Honestly I really enjoyed the beginning, but it all started getting a bit worse as the anime progressed. As for the ending, I was pulling for Silyva(Silyva>Char=Seika>Yuu) but it seemed to be an open ending, thought it seemed that the MC was closest to Charlotte, even though they never kissed. I mean, she did see his other head right? Anime wasn't that good or bad, went from a 8/9 to a 6/7 but since I watched the anime late, I was able to see the uncensored version, which bumps it up to a 7/8.

I absolutely hated the fact that Arima was completely forgiving that dude...

Rating : 7/8(Round it as you like)
Jul 30, 2013 4:07 PM

Jun 2013
Well...I can't say I didn't enjoy this anime,but still story went from 9/10(in my opinion) to 6/10 in last 5 eps.They rushed it and guess what...they ruined it.Was that a suprise.

I feel relieved that this anime had open ending and not "first girl protaginst meet" ending.Charlotte was so useless character-and yet she wins over Silvy and Seika.
Aug 17, 2013 4:51 PM

Feb 2012
Came in for the ecchi/harem, got a show that turned more serious with a crappy plot with hardly any ecchi.

As an ecchi/harem lover, this was such a huge disappointment. I loved the first two eps but it just went downhill after that.
Sep 27, 2013 7:09 AM
Jul 2018
I must say it felt like Seika won this series altho it would have of been better if he ended up with Charlotte.

Its was an average show I guess, more then happy to give it a 8/10.

also I can picture what they were doing when Charlotte said 'well hello there' tehe :3
Oct 13, 2013 2:02 AM

May 2013
good first 5 ep, and then from 6 to 12 is shit.

im going to be generous and give it a 6/10
Dec 1, 2013 2:28 PM
Mar 2013
Well it was good, i was really hoping it would end with him marrying Sylvia. But an open ending was decent enough. I think it was intended that you would think that Charlotte won, but i like to think it was Sylvia because of the "OVAs"

But i would still prefer that they made them marry eachother in the anime.
Feb 1, 2014 3:31 PM

Jun 2012
Lol that was a terrible ending.
They tried to hard to give this actual plot, should have just stuck with harem hi-jinks.
Like everyone said, it really turned to shit after episode 6.
Still though the girls were sexy as fuck. I wish there was more fanservice.
7/10
Apr 8, 2014 12:45 PM
Nov 2010
Not sure why the bad reception in the comments. It's a decent harem show, just like every generic harem show. Not bad, but that's all.
May 7, 2014 4:08 AM

Jan 2014
soo,what happened to kidnappers?that was the part i was wondering,not the order of girls MC danced with...
May 10, 2014 4:00 PM

Apr 2014
In the end did Teppei get it on with Charlotte?

- AP
May 17, 2014 3:45 PM

Apr 2014
revx said:
In the end did Teppei get it on with Charlotte?

Yeah, that's what it seemed like at least.
May 21, 2014 2:59 AM

May 2014
ok..... pretty boring for a harem/ecchi show ...
Jun 23, 2014 1:44 PM

May 2012
Pretty awesome ending I must say, a really happy ending! For everyone, I wasn't expecting too much but this anime sure took me by surprise! All in all a great anime!
Dec 11, 2014 12:06 AM

Nov 2014
Yeah, to be honest the main villian seemed a bit mehh... The plot was a bit meh as well after episode 6 like everyone has mentioned but I did like the characters of the show.
Dec 19, 2014 8:06 PM

Aug 2009
Who knew, the criminals were med school students!

Ignoring everything about pink-head

great talk from teppei

lol @ alf's catch

lol nice to meet you

Meh ending

Watch the OVA if you rooted for Sylvie! It's important so I'm repeating for the third time!
Dec 30, 2014 9:28 PM

Aug 2014
lmao.

well this series was chock full of ridiculousness at times, but pretty enjoyable.

- i can't stand the "shoutouts to xxx for teaching me how to xxx" speech Teppei gave on the train. cringe-worthy

- kudos to Hartmann for being one of the absolute worst/useless villains of all time

- Yuu/Seika > Sylvia >>>> Charlotte
ZENSXDec 30, 2014 9:37 PM
Jan 12, 2015 2:00 AM

Mar 2008
07/10 Comedy anime Serie not ecchi romance!
Feb 13, 2015 1:34 AM

Dec 2012
Underwhelming, cheesy, and stupid. This could sum up Princess Lover in a nutshell. And yet despite that, it was still extremely fun and entertaining. The story isn't exactly a strong point but I still found it engaging and certainly made for a much different outcome than what I was expecting prior to starting this. It probably would have benefited more from remaining in line with the first half's focus, but I wasn't bothered by this turn of events either. I didn't feel for Hartmann but I found it a bit sweet to see him at Josephine's side at the end. I got a good laugh out of seeing that stupid duo of guards in doctor outfits, I'm glad they got out safely.

I really enjoyed the girls in this, especially Seika. I guess the whole "best girl loses" thing is ringing true for me more and more. I really liked the dance at the end, it was cute to see Yuu act like a nervous wreck as she was pulled into it.

A 6.5/10, leaning towards a 7 because I didn't have any glaring issues and it managed to exceed my expectations despite being bare minimal. Although one thing that sort of irked me was how they kept trying to portray a theme about money and status multiple times yet never really followed through with it.
ZekkenshinFeb 13, 2015 1:37 AM
Oct 2, 2015 2:22 PM
Feb 2015
Was alright ending. But princess lover isn't a bad harem anime. So he basically picked the princess.. Now let's all watch the ova and the exciting other sequel :3
[center] *>.>[Spoiler][/spoiler]<.<*
[center]
Oct 25, 2015 10:59 AM

Apr 2013
I've seen a lot of shitty endings but this one probably takes the cake. Things like Teppei surviving his fall from the train after being shot simply happend with the explanation "You got grazed by the bullet and we caught you. Oh and we also caught your sword which got lost too." Illogical and stupid. 2/10
Oct 9, 2016 10:03 AM
Apr 2013
So the flashback scene with his parents and a pregnant girl seems to not have any meaning at all, but I'll try to explain it anyway:

While being unconscious, Teppei doesn't know that he is still alive. Thoughts in his head might include:
- "I'm dead. At least I'll meet my parents again. They were waiting for me."
- "I've lost my future: the chance to experience being with my wife and being with our child."
- "Who would be my wife anyway? I'm still not sure."
Dec 6, 2016 6:17 PM

Jun 2009
I was so bored during the last episode. It sucked really. Friggin loved the dance though.
Jan 2, 2017 10:47 AM
Mar 2014
Have seen bad endings but this show took it to another level.
Jun 21, 2017 2:22 PM

Jan 2010
Geez, that was terrible. Lately I decided to rewatch some of the shows that I have on my list, because I think that I was too generous to a lot of these in the past. So 16 years old horny myslef gave this show 5, which was bad for at a time. I just decided to go with show that has lowest score on my board aka Princess Lover. I have to say I really forgot what this was about and didn't know what to expect.
At first it seemed pretty ok, I mean it wasn't awful, so I was wondering why I would give this 5 (aka 2-3 at a time) to this show. Well... Then virgin wet dream kicked in full on with the party arc. Show went pretty downhil from there. Really typical harem, I would say even shallow, just typical characters with no depth showed their real faces. Well I could go through that, but then second half of the show happend. From start of arc about rescuing princess show just take a quick run just to jump off the fucking cliff in the last episode. I mean what the hell was that at the end. Super bad guy that dedicated his life to destroy company just changed his life, beacuse Teppei (Jesus himself) say him to live! Omg what a gamechanger. Oh and of course it was cheesy as hell. Humour wasn't really there too. Just a trainwreck of a show (heh)
Ehh I could go on, but you get what I'm saying. It's just typical harem which was seasoned with terrible story and shallow characters. I guess art was pretty good (with the boobs too of course). So that's why I give it 2/10.
Oct 27, 2019 10:02 AM

Mar 2018
This show started out good but turned into complete trash and the final episode was the worst of all.
Jul 10, 2020 6:14 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Okay ending with everyone danced with Teppei like the opening sequences. Its understandable.

Overall, i will do my usual mean rate over this dumpster. So at the end, 3+7+7+3+5= 5/10.

Yeah, i might be very generous people. Thanks for my abrupted decision. Thats it.
badabassJul 10, 2020 6:17 AM
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Aug 31, 2020 10:50 PM
Nov 2017
badabass said:
Okay ending with everyone danced with Teppei like the opening sequences. Its understandable.

Overall, i will do my usual mean rate over this dumpster. So at the end, 3+7+7+3+5= 5/10.

Yeah, i might be very generous people. Thanks for my abrupted decision. Thats it.

I decided to rewatch it and hope maybe the manga had been finished but it seems this show was just like any other adaptation of a VN and they want u to choose the heroin u want by buying the game which I don’t even believe is in English other then the old PlayStation version which has a pg rating. After seeing the hentai ova I had hoped they would do one for all 4 ladies but nope just Sylvia and ofc had a terrible ending by her leaving to go to war so u can only assume she leaves to die but it was an original story. I liked Charlotte more then Sylvia and Seika bc I cant stand tsunderes I’ll be honest. I wouldn’t mind him marrying Charlotte and then becoming king of hazelrink then making either just yu his sex maid or making the other 3 his concubines for a harem ending lol
Sep 1, 2020 4:49 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
L-Mo-Reppin said:

After seeing the hentai ova I had hoped they would do one for all 4 ladies but nope just Sylvia and ofc had a terrible ending by her leaving to go to war so u can only assume she leaves to die but it was an original story.

Was that right? Now im really curious about a better ending. Lol.
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Sep 1, 2020 5:09 AM
Nov 2017
badabass said:
L-Mo-Reppin said:

After seeing the hentai ova I had hoped they would do one for all 4 ladies but nope just Sylvia and ofc had a terrible ending by her leaving to go to war so u can only assume she leaves to die but it was an original story.

Was that right? Now im really curious about a better ending. Lol.

Well let me take a little of it back he does get a lot of master servant play with Yuu but if I remember it’s just blowjobs I don’t think they have sex. But for him to be able to play with Sylvia like a toy to where He could be the bad guy in any ntr hentai he had to have learned from Yuu and probably all his 30+ maids lol
Feb 12, 2022 6:16 AM
Oct 2021
JohnGalt89 said:
Wow, that turned out quite badly. It's a shame too because I thought it started out pretty well and I usually enjoy this sort of crap.

I considered giving this a 5/10 but I really don't like Charlotte so 4/10.

It really did have a lot of promise at the start, and when it started working in action sequences. A rich school harem anime that spends more time outside of school, has a decisive protagonist and some very nicely done animation? Whilst the humour was very hit and miss, they did have some great moments, right up to the hilariously delivered "hajimimashite!"

But all the whole thing collapsed due to some abysmal overall plot and dialogue writing. It feels like this is a teenager's first fanfic attempt, and even then that would probably still be better.

I, on the other hand really did like Charlotte, so it gets 5/10 from me.

As a sidenote, this 100% seemed like Charlotte's route, he barely interacted with any of the other girls, so it was quite surprising to see people hoping for a different ending.
Jun 26, 2022 6:17 AM

Jan 2017
did charlotte seriously just ntr'd her friend out of nowhere (without teppeis consent too)? that's kinda fucked up. or maybe she thought silvy would join them. xD

3/10. the first half was ok. second half was either boring or hilariously bad.
Sep 28, 2022 4:32 PM

Sep 2018
Man, that was pretty bad. Felt like an overly cheesy teen drama with shitty comedy and even underwhelming fanservice to boot! God, that plot was boring, had no need for such an overly dramatic, edgy action packed second half. Went right off the rails (which were already quite wobbly). 4/10, only because the first half was somewhat alright. Shouldn't have taken itself too seriously.
Nov 5, 2022 8:45 AM
Jan 2021
Not gonna lie the animation quality was good like movie level and the story started good to pretty much enjoyable but this downgraded so much in attack of armia hills ......it will be good if they stick to school only and the funny part was
Hartman:i killed ur parents
Arima:i missed the part where thats my problem
Man this wad really dumb ending
But overall i give this 5.5/1₩
Still enjoyed it
Jan 19, 2023 9:56 AM
Feb 2019
why tf I found that fking hilarious LMAO
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Princess Lover! Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

loplop - Aug 23, 2009

103 by AdityaRizkiS »»
Dec 25, 2023 10:39 AM

Poll: » Princess Lover! Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

loplop - Aug 9, 2009

117 by nghuytoan1993 »»
Jan 19, 2023 6:48 AM

Poll: » Princess Lover! Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

loplop - Jul 26, 2009

73 by nghuytoan1993 »»
Jan 19, 2023 6:26 AM

» Who does Teppei end up with?

adityasingh2705 - Jul 5, 2021

26 by Taizaki-han »»
Jan 30, 2022 12:04 PM

Poll: » Princess Lover! Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

loplop - Aug 30, 2009

106 by L-Mo-Reppin »»
Sep 1, 2020 12:00 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.