Forum Settings
Forums
Bloody Monday
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 12, 2009 5:52 PM

Aug 2008
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Woa Sasha used Genjutsu on us. and also seems like she and Kanou know each other, and dated. haha good for them

11 Women with Superior Genes, Simon dam u. so K is step sister or half to Jun(J). and i guess we know where the Blood of God phrase comes from that they used to mention in the beginning

Also since there is 11 women, Munakata-san can be one of them since she is also has good genes as a scientist making it more possible for her daughter to be K

and seems like Haruka is going to be kidnapped again or endangered for sure.
ChimasternmaySep 12, 2009 6:05 PM
Sep 12, 2009 10:50 PM

Nov 2007
Haruka's in trouble D: and another clue as to the whereabouts of the neutron bomb has been revealed.
Sep 13, 2009 4:57 AM

Aug 2009
This manga just gets even more better and better. The neutron bomb location has been found ^^. Man Cant wait to see hornet and falcon battle it out
Sep 13, 2009 10:32 AM
Jan 2009
Surprising. Kanou had a past relationship with the Russian agent. And it turns out she helped them find a clue on the location of the bomb.

I hope Haruka won't be in too much danger. Hopefully, Aoi will realize something and beat Anko up. lol
Sep 13, 2009 1:01 PM

Aug 2009
JePiNaY said:
Surprising. Kanou had a past relationship with the Russian agent. And it turns out she helped them find a clue on the location of the bomb.

I hope Haruka won't be in too much danger. Hopefully, Aoi will realize something and beat Anko up. lol

Yeah i agree on the Aoi part i want that to i just cant imagine her being K -.-. man just how did the russian agent know to use uv light :s lol ?
Sep 13, 2009 1:33 PM

Aug 2008
Sole_Eater said:
JePiNaY said:

Yeah i agree on the Aoi part i want that to i just cant imagine her being K -.-. man just how did the russian agent know to use uv light :s lol ?

thats probably their invented way of hiding secrets so its obvious they wound know.
Nov 4, 2009 7:51 PM

Dec 2008
Nice with Sasha and the tricked knife, seems like we she had a past relation with Kanou as said near the end. Seems like both Hornet and Anzai (K) have plans to use each other, and curious as to how Fujimaru will go against a hacker (cracker) his level. Now they plan to kill Haruka in the clinic, hope there is a plan out of this. Wonder where the base of the enemy is, and seems like they found an important relevant code on a dead body. Eager to read what happens next.
Dec 27, 2009 1:36 PM

May 2008
I laughed my ass of with that fake knife!! beautiful...
Sep 27, 2010 6:37 PM

Mar 2008
Hornet wants to be "serviced" by that fat bit*h? He must be a blind cracker. But they're the best match in the whole series :)
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bloody Monday Chapter 1 Discussion

SkyKing - Mar 17, 2008

15 by Traotora »»
Mar 30, 1:38 AM

» Who thinks Bloody Monday should become an Anime?

TheBlueKing - Jul 16, 2012

7 by Adampk »»
Sep 25, 2022 10:48 AM

Poll: » Bloody Monday Chapter 28 Discussion

fisher_88 - Jul 18, 2009

9 by Maou_heika »»
Jul 22, 2021 10:26 AM

Poll: » Bloody Monday Chapter 10 Discussion

Darkreaper70 - Nov 13, 2008

10 by Maou_heika »»
Jul 20, 2021 10:51 AM

Poll: » Bloody Monday Chapter 3 Discussion

Faust721 - Apr 7, 2008

16 by Maou_heika »»
Jul 19, 2021 10:54 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.