Forum Settings
Forums
New
Apr 11, 2014 3:40 AM

May 2012
Hello there! I just wanna know if there are SPYAIR fans here in MAL ;)

Here are my favorite SPYAIR songs:

Samurai Heart (Some Like It Hot!!) [Gintama 17th ED theme]
Imagination [Haikyuu 1st OP theme]
Sakura Mitsu Tsuki [Gintama 13th OP theme]
Genjou Destruction [Gintama Kanketsuhen Yorozuya yo Eien Nare theme]
Wendy ~It's You~
Naked

and mooooooooore.

How about you?
Apr 11, 2014 3:43 AM

Sep 2011
they are pretty damn awesome even if they arent the most consistent band in the world

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Apr 11, 2014 3:44 AM

Nov 2013
*raises hand* *_*
mitch3315 said:
Sasuke and Naruto kissed, show is obviously hardcore yaoi.
Apr 11, 2014 4:00 AM

Feb 2014
I hadn't heard of them until they did the OP for Haikyuu!! which is so good so I went and downloaded a few of their songs.
Just One Life is my favourite at the moment!
"Even if we lose by 100 points, there's still a chance a meteor will strike the other team's bench in the last second"

- Kuroko Tetsuya
Apr 11, 2014 4:14 AM

May 2012
JizzyHitler said:
they are pretty damn awesome even if they arent the most consistent band in the world

What do you mean by "they're not the most consistent band in the world" ? Do you mean the genre?

teh_C said:
*raises hand* *_*

I'm glad that you are :)

Teira27 said:
I hadn't heard of them until they did the OP for Haikyuu!! which is so good so I went and downloaded a few of their songs.
Just One Life is my favourite at the moment!

I discovered them through Gintama. Four of their songs were used for Gintama.

Then I was waiting for Haikyuu because I'm really looking forward to this anime, I'm quite a sports anime fan. I didn't expect that SPYAIR's "Imagination" was used as an OP theme, and I was like "KYAAAAAAA!!! IKE-SAMA!!!" hahaha
Apr 11, 2014 7:37 AM
Dec 2013
Aye sir! You have a fan right here.
Apr 11, 2014 8:15 AM

May 2012
NarTaco said:
Aye sir! You have a fan right here.

It's really nice to know that there are other fans of SPYAIR here in MAL ;) They're so cool & unique, I can't explain...
Apr 11, 2014 9:03 AM

Sep 2012
I don't know them, but I like the opening for Haikyuu.
Apr 11, 2014 9:12 AM

Jun 2013
One of the reasons why I love Gintama. Always bring out the mood before every episode.
Apr 11, 2014 9:23 AM

May 2012
Seikunai said:
One of the reasons why I love Gintama. Always bring out the mood before every episode.

I know right! <3 I want more Gintama, I want more SPYAIR :))
Apr 13, 2014 9:13 AM

Oct 2012
I like them, too =D
Also I discovered them through Gintama and I think their music just has the certain Gintama atmosphere~ (especially samurai heart)
If life ain't just a joke
Then why are we laughing?

If life ain't just a joke
Then why am I dead?
Apr 13, 2014 7:11 PM

May 2012
LiYuxin said:
I like them, too =D
Also I discovered them through Gintama and I think their music just has the certain Gintama atmosphere~ (especially samurai heart)

Yes! I think so too! I'm so addicted to Samurai Heart right now, it's too catchy <3
Apr 15, 2014 1:05 AM

Feb 2014
Spyair is probably my second favorite band after DOES. And I found both of them because of Gintama. ;D

I listen to Samurai Heart almost every day while driving. Probably helps that Gintama is my most beloved anime and that those songs just fit the show perfectly, as was already mentioned above.

So yeah, cheers to Spyair!
Just sit back, and let your tears do the talking as I save you.
Apr 15, 2014 1:21 AM

May 2013
Well, i guess i am a SPYAIR fan, i also like "Samurai Heart" theme that was ending for the anime Gintama.

Also the song performance for the Gintama final chapter "Genjou Destruction" was pretty awesome!

Cheers! xD
Apr 15, 2014 3:56 AM

May 2012
BrokenKatana said:
Spyair is probably my second favorite band after DOES. And I found both of them because of Gintama. ;D

I listen to Samurai Heart almost every day while driving. Probably helps that Gintama is my most beloved anime and that those songs just fit the show perfectly, as was already mentioned above.

So yeah, cheers to Spyair!

2nd? Ohh. I thought people would like SPYAIR better than DOES. I have nothing against it, I was just surprised.

I like Samurai Heart a lot! I have been singing this song a lot since the day I heard it. <3

Ginta-san said:
Well, i guess i am a SPYAIR fan, i also like "Samurai Heart" theme that was ending for the anime Gintama.

Also the song performance for the Gintama final chapter "Genjou Destruction" was pretty awesome!

Cheers! xD

Again, I like Samurai Heart a lot! I guess "Samurai Heart" is pretty famous among SPYAIR fans
Jun 14, 2014 11:03 AM

May 2012
In case you haven't heard the news...

http://www.jpopasia.com/news/spyairs-ike-diagnosed-with-acute-chorditis-and-vocal-chord-polyp::16355.html

IKE-san tweeted last May 21, 2014 that he's resigning from SPYAIR :(((

i was so shocked... I'll miss them, LET'S PRAY FOR IKE-SAN AND SPYAIR!
Mar 15, 2015 8:30 AM
Feb 2015
just stumbled to this forum. i just want to inform you Spyair fans (like me) that they're back. they just released this single last week

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0OXTeQqhT0w

yes, they're still awesome. and yes, IKe-sama's still the vocalist. Yaay!!

More topics from this board

» What was the last song you listened to? ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Death - Oct 1, 2020

3428 by 3miL »»
58 minutes ago

» Currently listening to ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsukareru - Mar 29, 2021

7668 by ninjaberserker »»
1 hour ago

» Post songs that you are addicted to right now

tsukareru - Apr 26

38 by scarydragon »»
3 hours ago

Poll: » share your latest song/album purchases

DreamingBeats - Nov 3, 2023

40 by SnipeStrike »»
Yesterday, 4:52 PM

» What album have you listened to the most this year?

MeanMrMusician - Mar 9

24 by m_alhafidz »»
Yesterday, 4:33 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.