Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Tsubasa Omnibus
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Dec 10, 2008 8:20 PM

Mar 2008
Fai said:
ShadowAlex said:
Exceptional work I am impressed by it.

But one or two questions maybe just one I guess:

Clone, the one who was with Sakura ever since the beginning, the one who began the whole journey to save her has left, since he became who he was supposed to be - a mindless killing machine

Real syaoran, the one who was imprisoned in glass tube, for now remains Fai, Sakura and Kurogane.

Ah thanks for the clarity
My Channel Anime Reviews, Unboxings and More
Drak Shadow For LetsPlays and Movie Vlogs
Dec 17, 2008 5:26 AM
Sep 2008
This was great, CLAMP is the best, the escene of Fye was very said, Ovas Epic.

Well , las ovas estuvieron geniales y el diseño con el toque gore de lo mejor seguro esa es la verdadera escencia de Tsubasa asi que lo continuare en el manga.
Dec 20, 2008 4:24 AM

Mar 2008
FAI !!! <3
we finally get to see Fai's magic ^^
and i love seeing Fai all serious too; and how he knew about Syaoran.
but his eye! =[ his pretty blue, and apparently the source of his magic, eye!
my love for Fai has increased 100000000 fold in the last 30 mins
Jul 30, 2009 8:07 AM

Jul 2009
Wow that was excellent! So much better than the series. So did the real Syaoran take back his heart from the clone Syaoran who then went on a rampage, stealing Fye's source of magical power to replace his right eye? Now the clone Syaoran has all the power and only 1 mission: to find all the feathers for that evil dude ;o
Jan 19, 2010 5:52 PM

Dec 2009
Clone Syaoran is badd ass but nooooo Faiiiii!
May 3, 2010 1:57 AM

Apr 2009
Its realy Fantastic!!))
Jun 11, 2010 4:39 PM

Jan 2009
awesome!!!
omg !! Fai!
it was soo sad to see what had happened to him, and i just love Fai!
but it was soo cute how kurogane cared so deeply for him,naw

Awesome, OVA!!!
Edward Elric <3 Lavi <3 Fai. D Flourite <3 Shizu-Chan <3 Sause Uchiha ! <33
http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=11018 - FMAB fan club. for thoses who wants to join ^^

Oct 14, 2010 1:01 PM

May 2009
wow this is what is called "epicness" ~~~
Dec 2, 2010 2:27 AM

Jul 2007
I seriously would like to know who in the HELL gave this a 1 out of 5 rating. That person obviously is a troll. I mean you can't really get any more "epic" then this when it comes to anime.

Jan 16, 2011 12:40 AM

Aug 2010
Brilliant! Simply brilliant.

Jan 22, 2011 1:05 PM

Dec 2010
as mentioned many times before i'm sure, this was truly EPIC! so awesome to see Fai use his magic (with such resolve i may add, i mean there were so many other times where he simply refused to do so but this time he pretty much said enough is enough.) Poor Fai tho...but Syaoran is so badass, the fight between the two of them was so awesome just like this entire OVA has been so far.
Aug 26, 2011 6:55 AM

Apr 2011
They reused the music from the tv series which is a good choice indeed. One of the best sound track in anime.
Nov 4, 2011 2:14 PM

Feb 2009
Holy Crap Mother of Jesus everything just went crazy! I don't know what's real anymore!! WHO AM I!!???
Jan 6, 2012 11:58 PM

Apr 2009
So the main character Syoaran is actually an evil clone and the other from Fei Wong's place was the real one?
So confused. I thought it was like the other way around that time.
Aug 11, 2012 4:11 PM

May 2010
Kuberu said:
OMG sugoi that's all I can say o.o

I don't even know Japanese to second this. I was a little confused because they both call him Syaorans.

When the clone Syaoron held Sakura at the end, he looked so cool doing it lol
Even when I was in crowd, I was always alone
Dec 16, 2012 6:05 AM

Mar 2010
10/10.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 27, 2014 12:04 AM

Jun 2009
It didn't bother in the manga, but seeing this in the anime really makes the awkwardness of the Yuuko and Fei Wong monologues about "Syaoran". Other than that, this was good. I don't know, though, the manga just had more of an impact to me here. Particularly the scene where "Syaoran" forces the feather on Sakura, it was borderline disturbing in the manga, but I'm not sure if that completely translated to me here. Still, the music was really good.

link9us said:

Damit you just spoiled it for me. Any one is going to click on the spoil tag :(

it says on the first page. DON'T DISCUSSS THE MANGA BEYOND THE EPISODE PERIOD!!

Did I seriously get spoiled by the same thing you did 7 years later? I think I did.... sonovabitch...
Ston3_FreeN7Jun 27, 2014 12:12 AM
"Yes, I have been deprived of emotion. But not completely. Whoever did it, botched the job."

- Geralt of Rivia
Jun 27, 2014 12:15 AM

Jul 2007
insan3Spectre said:
It didn't bother in the manga, but seeing this in the anime really makes the awkwardness of the Yuuko and Fei Wong monologues about "Syaoran". Other than that, this was good. I don't know, though, the manga just had more of an impact to me here. Particularly the scene where "Syaoran" forces the feather on Sakura, it was borderline disturbing in the manga, but I'm not sure if that completely translated to me here. Still, the music was really good.

The manga is obviously the most superior version but as far as pacing, music, high budget animation, it was pretty spectacular on that end. I first watched this in 2008, in fact my comment is still on here.

It had a very different appeal and impact to me cause i never really read the manga at that point. It wasn't till a few years later, when i finally decided to read the manga.

But for some one who has not read the manga, its a pretty steller ova. Especially if you got head set on or full surround speakers and you can hear all those ambient sounds, well watching the crisp animation. The lanky character designs captures the clamp style also.

Jun 27, 2014 12:19 AM

Jul 2007
insan3Spectre said:

link9us said:

Damit you just spoiled it for me. Any one is going to click on the spoil tag :(

it says on the first page. DON'T DISCUSSS THE MANGA BEYOND THE EPISODE PERIOD!!

Did I seriously get spoiled by the same thing you did 7 years later? I think I did.... sonovabitch...

How did you get spoiled, the comment looked like it was removed to me

Jun 27, 2014 12:29 AM

Jun 2009
Ah, my bad. It was something different on the 2nd page.

And, I just looked and there was even a "manga spoiler" tag. What a fucking dumb move by me.
"Yes, I have been deprived of emotion. But not completely. Whoever did it, botched the job."

- Geralt of Rivia
Jan 5, 2015 9:50 AM

Apr 2009
Kinda confused but still amazing!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 15, 2015 8:17 PM

Nov 2011
A-M-A-Z-I-N-G !!
You know, when I read the manga, this is not really my favorite arc, I prefer Celes arc, but maybe I have changed opinion after watched this OVA medium..
"The Slave is the have-not, the oppressed one with nothing to spare.
But because the Slave is in that despairing situation, having nothing, it can kill the Emperor !"
Jul 5, 2016 3:49 AM

Dec 2014
the reveal and fights in this episode... pretty much intriguing as it is
Jul 7, 2020 5:36 AM
Jul 2009
I liked the fight scenes and some other parts but I also thought it was kinda dumb. All of these "twists" are just making me roll my eyes. It feels like they want to have this big epic ending but it isn't really working.
I'm not a neko girl, I'm nyan-binary, hence the name
Yes I am an SJW.
No i will not scream at you for being a straight, white, cis, male.
I have important things to scream about and a finite amount of time in the day.
Feel free to talk to me, I only bite if you ask nicely :D
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

» watch order to link tsubasa with xxxholic

kay84 - Jan 8, 2022

5 by VampireLine »»
Feb 8, 10:13 PM

Poll: » Status poll about Tsubasa: Tokyo Revelations

KingSunWukong - Jan 9

3 by MeatBallHead_78 »»
Jan 10, 9:20 AM

Poll: » How would you rate the opening of Tsubasa: Tokyo Revelations ?

KingSunWukong - Dec 14, 2023

0 by KingSunWukong »»
Dec 14, 2023 1:22 AM

» How dark, violent, brutal, bloody, gore, emotional, sad, gritty and mature and cut content are the arcs preceding the "Tokyo Revelations" arc in the manga compared to the animated television series and the "Tokyo Revelations" arc onwards ?

KingSunWukong - Oct 30, 2023

2 by MeatBallHead_78 »»
Nov 2, 2023 6:36 AM

» Reboot?

Yuuki-Manaka - Jul 12, 2021

4 by LordYozefu »»
Aug 8, 2021 11:18 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.