Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
The Irregular at Magic High School (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
Is this gonna be a hyped 2014 Anime?
Pages (7) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Mar 28, 2014 11:18 PM

Feb 2014
YorozuyaGinSan said:
Sword Art Online was adapted from an excessively popular Novel aswell, where is the discrepancy? Madhouse is, generally speaking, more popular among the devout fanbase than say A-1, if anything, all signs are pointing up.

Although it may have been a harem, there was no direct incest in Sword Art either.

I don't think a lot of people even read the Sword Art Online light novels outside of Japan before the anime started. What captured people attention was the PV and Synopsis of the show. Unfortunately the adaptation had it's faults which people are now heavily critical of. The same can be said of Attack of Titan, I highly doubt that a lot of people read the manga before the anime started.

Also I do not give two shits about Sword Art Online not having direct incest, why do you consider that to be important?

I looked at the SAO II forum and noticed it had around 800 posts compared to the 300 on Mahouka's forum. Can you really say that this is receiving the same hype?

In the end, what I'm trying to say is that Mahouka does not have the incest that people are thinking about and is not a show with a primary focus on romance. We should not judge it before it airs and watch it with an open mind and then make the decision based on one's own perspective and experience.

Also i'm sorry but can you please clarify the point you are trying to make with the popularity comparison in Japan to SAO because other than the fact that they are both highly successful light novels in Japan they are completely different story-wise.

This is what I can say about the Mahouka anime so far though.

Will this anime receive the hype AOT and SAO recieved before airing outside of Japan?
No

Does this share any story similarities to SAO?
No, definitely not.

Will this be another poor light novel adaptation?
I don't know, but I have high hopes as I've been told that Madhouse is a good experienced studio that has achieved great success.

Does the Mahouka anime have potential to be great and receive recognition?
Yes

AzlanMar 29, 2014 1:12 AM
Mar 29, 2014 12:54 AM
Aug 2012
keragamming said:
Dragon_Slayer_X said:
Oh boy so much random predictions...............yes it is hyped.

It could surpass those 2 if Madhouse does their job well and adapt the LN properly. Let the anime air before throwing random predictions left and right..............

Not even close. maybe sword art online but no way in hell attack on titan. Attack on titan even has its own burger for crying out load.

That's only your opinion or can you predict the future? Speaking of burgers of AOT/SNK, you don't have much idea about Mahouka right? Let's leave it at that before we keep going in circles.

Ratohnhaketon said:

I cawme frawm the futoure. Accawding to my sauces, only 23 BDs were pawchased by the yeeuhr 2015.

@ OP - I was hoping to keep my Spring line up exclusively Mushishi but if this gets enough controversy/hype I may watch it just to lurk and entertain myself further. Of course keeping my expectations at 0.

Yeah yeah i get it.........props to you for trying to write an unknown alien language that is total BS. For both your information, Mahouka is pretty popular in Japan. Popularity always attracts crazy haters and trolls. So give the show a try before throwing you prejudice and random assumption...............

Spring has a lot of shows........but i guess you are those type of over-prejudiced people who doesn't know the fun of watching anime.

Only Mushishi? You really should give some other shows a try (for watching not for hating/trolling).............just saying.

Mar 29, 2014 1:20 AM
Dec 2012
SAO II is this year, so no
Mar 29, 2014 1:24 AM
Dec 2013
Next SAO? hopefully not cos SAO was terribadful, it looks good to me, Hopefully it will be the next AoT
Mar 29, 2014 1:31 AM

Jan 2013
Fate Stay Night
Mushishi S2 this year.

Nope, I doubt it will receive much hype like SAO/SnK.
Kagami_Hiiragi said:
Idc if you think its weird, I have a life and friends and an income of money.

Mar 29, 2014 1:34 AM

Jun 2012
stealthdasher said:
I don't think a lot of people even read the Sword Art Online light novels outside of Japan before the anime started. What captured people attention was the PV and Synopsis of the show. Unfortunately the adaptation had it's faults which people are now heavily critical of. The same can be said of Attack of Titan, I highly doubt that a lot of people read the manga before the anime started.

Also I do not give two shits about Sword Art Online not having direct incest, why do you consider that to be important?

I looked at the SAO II forum and noticed it had around 800 posts compared to the 300 on Mahouka's forum. Can you really say that this is receiving the same hype?

In the end, what I'm trying to say is that Mahouka does not have the incest that people are thinking about and is not a show with a primary focus on romance. We should not judge it before it airs and watch it with an open mind and then make the decision based on one's own perspective and experience.

Also i'm sorry but can you please clarify the point you are trying to make with the popularity comparison in Japan to SAO because other than the fact that they are both highly successful light novels in Japan they are completely different story-wise.

I said Sao didn't have direct incest in context with you saying Mahouka didn't, I had assumed that was clear. On the split end, why do you consider addressing the misconception of incest in Mahouka to be important if that of the aforementioned series isn't? It's not as if it holds any relevance to how hyped the series is, or rather will become.

I can verify both Attack on Titan and Sword Art were adequately translated and had significant, albeit meager fanbases well before the Anime started. I'd been reading Attack on Titan myself since 2011.
About the hype it's recieving, I myself said on the last page Sword Art and Fate/Stay Night would probably be receiving more. However, if you go to another heavy hitter in the Manga industry that is recieving an adaptating in the upcoming seasons, the Terra Formars board has only 11 posts. 300 is most definitely not something to sneer at.

This thread is about the level of success/ popularity a show will recieve throughout it's run, not parallels between stories, discussing anything else in this thread is irrelevant and I'm not exactly sure where you came to the conclusion I was doing so.
Mar 29, 2014 1:36 AM

Dec 2012
Dragon_Slayer_X said:

Yeah yeah i get it.........props to you for trying to write an unknown alien language that is total BS. For both your information, Mahouka is pretty popular in Japan. Popularity always attracts crazy haters and trolls. So give the show a try before throwing you prejudice and random assumption...............

Spring has a lot of shows........but i guess you are those type of over-prejudiced people who doesn't know the fun of watching anime.

Only Mushishi? You really should give some other shows a try (for watching not for hating/trolling).............just saying.

If episode discussions are going to be like this, I'm hopping on board right away. Delicious rage.

You'd think one glance at my list would have said enough. I'll grant you the privilege of editing your post at any time. No pressure, it's cool. No deadlines, just go nice and slow. Actually don't even edit it. Just learn and move on. It's all good, I grant you immunity in this case.
Mar 29, 2014 1:55 AM

Feb 2014
YorozuyaGinSan said:
I said Sao didn't have direct incest in context with you saying Mahouka didn't, I had assumed that was clear. On the split end, why do you consider addressing the misconception of incest in Mahouka to be important if that of the aforementioned series isn't? It's not as if it holds any relevance to how hyped the series is, or rather will become.

I can verify both Attack on Titan and Sword Art were adequately translated and had significant, albeit meager fanbases well before the Anime started. I'd been reading Attack on Titan myself since 2011.
About the hype it's recieving, I myself said on the last page Sword Art and Fate/Stay Night would probably be receiving more. However, if you go to another heavy hitter in the Manga industry that is recieving an adaptating in the upcoming seasons, the Terra Formars board has only 11 posts. 300 is most definitely not something to sneer at.

This thread is about the level of success/ popularity a show will recieve throughout it's run, not parallels between stories, discussing anything else in this thread is irrelevant and I'm not exactly sure where you came to the conclusion I was doing so.

Some people have been thinking that Mahouka is an incest romance anime and I was simply informing that it really is not. I didn't really understand where you were going mentioning that SAO had no direct incest I don't even know what the point of mentioning it was. Were you trying to make some kind comparison?

Also what were you trying to imply mentioning the SAO light novels popularity?

In the end what are you really saying about Mahouka?
I was simply trying to tell you a bit about it. That it is not similar to SAO and AOT and that it does not have the hype that SAO and AOT did before airing.
AzlanMar 29, 2014 2:16 AM
Mar 29, 2014 3:15 AM

Apr 2013
skyzblue said:
Fate Stay Night
Mushishi S2 this year.

As much as I love Mushishi, I don't think it's that popular.
Fate Stay/Night is definitely gonna be big, but again I don't think it can be put on the same level as SAO 2 in terms of popularity. Hell, even the second season of Durarara will probably generate more hype than Fate Stay/Night.
5 main aspects I base my ratings on:
1. Did DramaEnthusiast make a thread about it?
2. Is it better than Breaking Bad?
3. Did MellowJello recommend the shit out of it?
4. Has it caused a (very entertaining) shitstorm on MAL?
5. Is it actually good?

Scratch the fifth point, it's not very relevant...
Mar 29, 2014 4:53 AM

Jul 2009
This is going to be the most hyped due to haters will watch it too. Nuff said...
Mar 29, 2014 11:48 AM

Oct 2007
All Aniplex produced shows are hyped up no exceptions so yeah. Mahouka is hyped, Mekaku City Actors is hyped, Fate is hyped, Kill la Kill was hyped, that's just what they do and how it goes because they spend a lot of money on advertising and to get the licenses to produce adaptations of popular stuff with popular staff. Aniplex's goal seems primarily to make stuff that is first and foremost popular and talked about ala the Summer Blockbuster formula Hollywood now uses, but is not necessarily always going for the best overall quality or something that'll stand the test of time so much as conform to what people want right now as well as trends, concepts and names that are currently exploitable.

It of course can still be a good enjoyable show mind you but yeah I would hope people have learned their lessons by now about how to approach a blockbuster Aniplex produced show.
PeacingOutMar 29, 2014 11:55 AM
Mar 29, 2014 11:57 AM

Dec 2012
Lol wow.
Mar 30, 2014 12:40 PM
Jul 2018
Mahouka was ranked third for the top-selling Light Novels in 2013, with Mekakucity Actors being 2nd and Sword Art Online obviously being 1st.

I guess It's hyped??? I'm only watching it to see what the overly obsessed fanboys think is so great about this series.
Mar 31, 2014 2:01 AM

Jul 2013
Shojo-chanCat said:
Mahouka was ranked third for the top-selling Light Novels in 2013, with Mekakucity Actors being 2nd and Sword Art Online obviously being 1st.

I guess It's hyped??? I'm only watching it to see what the overly obsessed fanboys think is so great about this series.

Sword Art Online just came out first because anime boost. Now that Mahouka and Mekaku anime is getting out too, they will surpass it in no time though I can't really say which will have better sales since both of them have quite good stories, at least better than SAO. I'm not hating SAO or anything since I enjoyed it quite a bit but the other two is just better than it.

Apr 5, 2014 6:10 AM

Oct 2007
Shojo-chanCat said:

And I'll be checking out Mekaku City Actors a bit to see what overly obsessed fangirls think is so great about that series.

In all seriousness though, I don't know why people let hype effect them so much, it's just playing right into the hands of people that mainly just want your money and time and will say anything to get it. Just watch what you like and who gives a fuck what other people think in the long run. Honestly as much as both this and Mekaku are hyped to shit like LITERALLY every Aniplex show that airs on Saturday in this block (there's a rather obvious reason both of these shows are back to back) neither is even close to being my most anticipated show of the season. They both seem like they could be interesting and at least worth watching, but they also seem kind of just like hyped up pandering at the same time.
Apr 5, 2014 6:33 AM

Apr 2014
I doubt that....
Apr 5, 2014 7:00 AM
Oct 2013
Kaioshin_Sama said:
Shojo-chanCat said:

And I'll be checking out Mekaku City Actors a bit to see what overly obsessed fangirls think is so great about that series.

In all seriousness though, I don't know why people let hype effect them so much, it's just playing right into the hands of people that mainly just want your money and time and will say anything to get it. Just watch what you like and who gives a fuck what other people think in the long run. Honestly as much as both this and Mekaku are hyped to shit like LITERALLY every Aniplex show that airs on Saturday in this block (there's a rather obvious reason both of these shows are back to back) neither is even close to being my most anticipated show of the season. They both seem like they could be interesting and at least worth watching, but they also seem kind of just like hyped up pandering at the same time.

Well, As a LN reader, I am sure looking forward to the anime, but not like "this's gonna be the best anime ever!!" or some sort.

Part of the reasons for the "hype" (or at least for me) is that it took so damn long for the anime adaptation to come out. After freakin' 12 volumes (TWELVE!! I tell ya!!!), Mahouka finally got the anime.

Maybe that's not really long, but other shows got theirs more quickly. Date a Live got the announcement when it reached....wait, 4 vols????? Other recent anime such as Strike the Blood, Log Horizon also haven't passed the 10th vol yet.

Why this is popular? There are many things to talk about but in summary, I guess one could say it's quite refreshing, especially in the age of fanservice and good-for-nothing protagonists. The MC - Tatsuya, whether he is OP or not, carries a trait that I really do appreciate: he tolerates no bullshit and cares less about bullshit matters. Remember when you see John McClane (Die Hard) kicks the bad guys ass and the catchphrase "Yippee ki-yay, motherfucker!", I get the same feeling when I read about Tatsuya
Apr 5, 2014 11:24 AM

Aug 2013
SAO and AoT should never be put in the same category... enough said.
Apr 5, 2014 12:28 PM

Jul 2013
Once Tatsuya shows his true colors, It might happen.

IMO animation and direction for action sequences on the first episode were great, buy Miyuki's personality may turn the masses off.
Apr 5, 2014 12:41 PM

Jun 2013
It's better than SAO so I'm not mad.
Apr 5, 2014 12:42 PM

May 2009
IS THIS MAL OR /a/?
Seems like retardness is spreading.
Apr 5, 2014 1:00 PM

Jul 2013
It terms of hype?
Probably, but I doubt it would reach aot's rank or acceptance.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 5, 2014 1:20 PM

Jul 2013
is this going to be the most hyped series?
hmm looking at other series, SAO II, Fate Stay Night Reanimation, nope

is this going to be the best series?
first off, opinions differ from person to person. also, already read bit part of manga untill i dropped it (because i disliked the sister character with his bro-con complex, but let see)
also, we have SAO II (i disliked ALO arc hard, but waiting for GGO arc), Fate Stay Night (possibly Heavens Feels route?), Black Bullet this season (i read part of manga and LN, it will be epic), tokyo ghoul (this one will also be epic),
probably hard to say. it will probably not get the title anime of the year, but lets see.

EDIT: also forgot akame ga kill. really liked the manga, if we get an anime adaption this year, then this will probably take the title of AOTY. (my opinion only) but, it all depends on the anime.
current LN reading:
Death March kara hajimaru isekai kyousoukyoku
translated here
for those who are interested in other forums about animes, check randomc.net, reddit.com/r/anime and forum.animesuki.com
Apr 5, 2014 1:20 PM

Jul 2012
I do not think so, actually it surprises me that number of people who watched it so far is relatively low.
My general opinion on this anime so far is that it gives a feel like Persona game, and what it's anime should have been like, by sinopsis I was very reluctant to wach this but was pleasantly surprised with the first episode. So far so good, what will be of it next I have yet to see.
Apr 5, 2014 1:27 PM

Sep 2007
Why would it? Doesn't look any good to me.
Apr 5, 2014 2:07 PM

Mar 2011
Hopefully not. Otherwise it will just be a badly adapted anime from LN.
Do you like cakes?
You don't like cakes?
I like cakes.
Apr 5, 2014 3:03 PM

Oct 2012
lol hell no, not when there are much better anime this season.
Not saying this anime is going to be terrible, but it definitely wont be the best. That said I still looking forward to what they have in store for it.
Apr 5, 2014 3:20 PM
The Destroyer.
Feb 2013
There is too much competition this year for it to become like that. When SAO II starts airing, I don't think that many people will care so much about Mahouka. Now, if there wasn't any SAO that close to air, it would surely draw more attention.
Apr 5, 2014 4:49 PM

Apr 2013
geralt said:
skyzblue said:
Fate Stay Night
Mushishi S2 this year.

Fate Stay/Night is definitely gonna be big, but again I don't think it can be put on the same level as SAO 2 in terms of popularity. Hell, even the second season of Durarara will probably generate more hype than Fate Stay/Night.

True
Apr 5, 2014 5:21 PM

Mar 2011
Its not going to be SAO because SAO is bad
Apr 5, 2014 5:25 PM

May 2008
geralt said:
skyzblue said:
Fate Stay Night
Mushishi S2 this year.

Besides, outside of Japan, Fate Stay/Night is really not that popular. Anything Type Moon for that matter, is more like a cult following than anything else. How many Fate Stay/Night cosplayers do you see in US/Euro conventions? Hardly any. How many SAO/AoT cosplayers do you see? Too many. Fate Stay/Night doesn't stand a chance against SAO II or Durarara!! S2 and it never will, not matter how good it is. (Although Fate/Zero ramped up the popularity, I don't recall it being a huge deal as it was airing. That's just how under the radar Type Moon shows are around here.)

As for the present moment, Mahouka and Mekaku City Actors have the highest chance of hype. I expect things to change once the summer season shows come on air. (Jojo, although well known, is also a sort of cult followed show. It's not going to get ridiculously hyped like these two.)
Apr 5, 2014 6:00 PM

Apr 2012
The OP singer is LiSA again. It is gonna be SAO again.
My Reviews and Rants: http://bunny1ov3r.wordpress.com/

痛就是爱
Apr 5, 2014 6:19 PM
Apr 2014
I don't mind Mahouka getting hyped, I think it'd be great. If it gets more exposure, I'm happy, -as long as the quality of the source material doesn't drop because of it.-

To be honest I don't love SAO. I really liked the first cour, but I just bleh after that. I was told that the LNs were amazing, but I got bored reading them and quit after GGO.

AoT was actually what got me into anime, manga, and LNs, so it'll always have a special place in my heart. It's not the best thing ever made, but damn I love both the anime and the manga, I'm a huge fan, so I'm okay with that hype too.
Apr 5, 2014 6:24 PM

Jan 2013
As long as the MC doesn't cheat on Asuna this show could be pretty popular.
Apr 5, 2014 6:31 PM

Mar 2012
This show makes SAO look like LotGH.
LoneWolf said:
@Josh makes me sad to call myself Canadian.
Apr 5, 2014 6:32 PM

Apr 2010
Kafka-san said:

So this show makes SAO look even worse?
Apr 5, 2014 6:32 PM
Jul 2018
To be blunt, the fun starts after enrollment chapter... Enrollment chapter is just a prologue
Apr 5, 2014 6:35 PM

Mar 2012
antonn said:
Kafka-san said:
So this show makes SAO look even worse?
cheeky
LoneWolf said:
@Josh makes me sad to call myself Canadian.
Apr 5, 2014 6:40 PM

Sep 2008
Hmmm, I don't see that big of a hype on this show. Honestly, I don't even know why there would be hype. First episode was mediocre, MCs sister was really annoying and that "preview" of future fight did nothing to make me excited.
On the contrary, teenagers shooting nuclear bombs from their fingers makes me roll eyes and press fast forward on interesting part. That "preview" bit was by far the worst thing in this episode for me. It was everything I hate.

As for fanboys (going through 1st episode discussion there are many), well, I just tend not to comment on anime with HUGE following. Simply not worth it. Getting insulted over pointing out flaws is not worth it :)

Let's see future episodes before judging though, eh? :)
Apr 5, 2014 7:02 PM
Apr 2014
nina4life said:
Hmmm, I don't see that big of a hype on this show. Honestly, I don't even know why there would be hype. First episode was mediocre, MCs sister was really annoying and that "preview" of future fight did nothing to make me excited.
On the contrary, teenagers shooting nuclear bombs from their fingers makes me roll eyes and press fast forward on interesting part. That "preview" bit was by far the worst thing in this episode for me. It was everything I hate.

As for fanboys (going through 1st episode discussion there are many), well, I just tend not to comment on anime with HUGE following. Simply not worth it. Getting insulted over pointing out flaws is not worth it :)

Let's see future episodes before judging though, eh? :)

Happy to hear that you're giving it a chance despite your misgivings.

Yes, that preview really was a bad idea on their part, it wasn't in the LNs. (Teaser for Vol 8, the flashback arc, which should be the last part of Cour 2)

It's easy to dismiss Miyuki as annoying, lots of people do, even in the LNs. I guess we just learned to deal with it over time. YES she's overbearing, but all the other characters think so too and really start to call her out as the story goes on. No, this isn't a harem, nor does it have incest. However Miyuki does have her own charm, and an amazing personality that is revealed over time. Probably the first time I ever really liked her was at the end of the first arc when I realized "Oh, so she's more than a bro-con robot." She really comes into her own in Arc 2-3 though, when she has some time away from Tatsuya.

I'm fine with hearing flaws, and yes, I'm a fanboy. (Stopped lurking and started posting just to defend this show). I'll just do my best to talk about those flaws so people continue to give it a chance. As long as nobody flames without a decent reason I'm fine with all criticism.
Apr 5, 2014 7:13 PM

Jun 2012
Well, first day12 hours payoff is edging out at the top 400 and top 1000 in popularity, lets see where this will be at next week. Not sure if anyone remembers where attack on titan and sword art were in their first day of airing but I remember Attack on Titan hit top 15 (placed 12 or so I believe) within the first week, did it not? Sword Art placed somewhere in the top 100 but that was shortlived obviously.

Kafka-san said:
What the fuck does that mean?
OchimushaApr 5, 2014 7:16 PM
Apr 5, 2014 7:26 PM

Sep 2012
Fairy Tail 2014 is the new SAO/AoT
Apr 5, 2014 7:51 PM

Sep 2008
AOT was #9 after first week iirc. Glowing 10s across the board in reviews. This doesn't even come close to that :)

Well, no matter how I feel about AoT in general, that 1st episode was something beyond logic and reason, it was flawless, from soundtrack to actual animations. If I had to rate AoT based on that episode alone I would probably rate it 10 as well.

I never give rating before at least 5 episodes though :)
Apr 5, 2014 7:59 PM
Apr 2014
SetsukoHara said:
Fairy Tail 2014 is the new SAO/AoT

Ugh

I don't hate Fairy Tail, but it's definitely not my demographic. Wayyyyy too juvenile. I don't consider myself a very mature person either, but even I find Fairy Tail to be annoyingly childish. The fact that some reviewers gave it a better score than Mahouka's first episode makes me want to punch a wall. Not that first episode reviews mean much for the show, but good reviews do attract viewers.

And yea, AoT's first episode was amazing. I think we were all stunned by it, it deserved it's place in the rankings. Hopefully Mahouka makes its way up there over time.

SAO's first episode was amazing as well. Hell, the whole Aincrad arc was amazing, one of the best things I've ever seen. Too bad the author decided to turn around and take a dump on his work in ALO though.
Apr 5, 2014 9:28 PM

Oct 2007
UltraZulwarn said:
Kaioshin_Sama said:
Shojo-chanCat said:

Well, As a LN reader, I am sure looking forward to the anime, but not like "this's gonna be the best anime ever!!" or some sort.

Part of the reasons for the "hype" (or at least for me) is that it took so damn long for the anime adaptation to come out. After freakin' 12 volumes (TWELVE!! I tell ya!!!), Mahouka finally got the anime.

Maybe that's not really long, but other shows got theirs more quickly. Date a Live got the announcement when it reached....wait, 4 vols????? Other recent anime such as Strike the Blood, Log Horizon also haven't passed the 10th vol yet.

Why this is popular? There are many things to talk about but in summary, I guess one could say it's quite refreshing, especially in the age of fanservice and good-for-nothing protagonists. The MC - Tatsuya, whether he is OP or not, carries a trait that I really do appreciate: he tolerates no bullshit and cares less about bullshit matters. Remember when you see John McClane (Die Hard) kicks the bad guys ass and the catchphrase "Yippee ki-yay, motherfucker!", I get the same feeling when I read about Tatsuya

I read a bit of the manga. It kind of appeals to my interests pretty well on a number of levels and seems like one of those rare light novel series you get that actually attempts to go somewhere with it's premise and be expansive as opposed to just be strictly rom-com harem fare (Index, Accel World, Horizon and the like) possibly cause they're much harder to do and require more money and it looks good enough. My goal is kind of just to enjoy it as a guilty pleasure and then if it develops into something more consider it a nice bonus.

bastek66 said:
IS THIS MAL OR /a/?
Seems like retardness is spreading.

Yes to all of the above.
Apr 5, 2014 9:33 PM

Jul 2013
Hmmm. Now that I remeber it, theres a scene, probably coming next episode that might be a major turn off for a bunch of people HIGHLY depending on how it is directed.
We will have to wait and see.
Apr 5, 2014 9:46 PM

Mar 2012
CRAWLING IN MY SKIIIIIN!!!!!!
THESE WOUNDS, THEY WILL NOT HEAL!!!!
FEAR IS HOW I FALL!!!!!!!!
CONFUSING WHAT IS REAL!!!!!!!!!!!
Do you play Azure Lane?
Then please join my fanclub
https://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=74907
Apr 5, 2014 9:55 PM
Aug 2012
JoksPacifist said:
Hmmm. Now that I remeber it, theres a scene, probably coming next episode that might be a major turn off for a bunch of people HIGHLY depending on how it is directed.

That "cad examination" scene right? I can already imagine what kind of comments we will have to deal with........

Apr 5, 2014 10:10 PM
Jun 2013
MKnR will be big, but not the biggest.
wont be the next AoT, but im sure this will reach at the level of SAO

Dragon_Slayer_X said:
JoksPacifist said:

That "cad examination" scene right? I can already imagine what kind of comments we will have to deal with........

or probably the 1v1 battle against that guy, the first legit battle
rempsApr 5, 2014 10:14 PM
Apr 5, 2014 10:23 PM
Aug 2012
tatuhey said:
MKnR will be big, but not the biggest.
wont be the next AoT, but im sure this will reach at the level of SAO

Dragon_Slayer_X said:
JoksPacifist said:

Oh my mistake that "cad" scene comes later but the execution of the fight scene is pretty important.......but i don't think they will mess it up. It was done pretty well in the manga version too.

or probably the 1v1 battle against that guy, the first legit battle

Pages (7) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Sooo is there incest in this anime ? (may contain spoilers )

Zyro_Plaze - 12 hours ago

22 by ElmoBoredAsf »»
4 hours ago

Poll: » Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei Episode 26 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 27, 2014

457 by ExSant0 »»
Apr 19, 2:43 PM

Poll: » Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 3, 2014

308 by taifd77 »»
Apr 6, 8:00 AM

» Romance Tag?

akihiko132 - Dec 8, 2020

4 by fqdnl »»
Apr 3, 6:27 PM

Poll: » Shipping For Tatsuya X .......

Ricky16 - Sep 1, 2023

28 by AGiantWeeb »»
Mar 24, 6:34 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.