Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jan 16, 2008 2:11 PM
Jun 2007
me and my girlfriend have a small hentai collection we would both go out and by some by the artwork and the back of the cover but more times than none either it is terrible or the things they do are terrible. so i was wondering if any one on here had better suggestion on how to buy hentai (i tried looking up titles online doesn't work) or if they had any good hentai to watch. now the things we both don't want to see in the hentai we buy

1. no going number 1 or 2 in any way shape or form in the movie it's just kills the mood, moment, everything

2. monsters/tentacles not my cup of tea or hers

3. more than 10 episode we don't have lots of time to watch it

ones we have seen that were good were "Maple Colors" and "Charming Mother Taboo." so we'd be really thankful to anyone that help.
Jan 16, 2008 2:46 PM

Aug 2007
Try peek here http://myanimelist.net/anime.php?genre[12]=on

For the ones i saw, that are not really many quality hentais that i have saw. Some good ones were Akiba Girls , Boin and Bakunyuu Oyako

You could also check http://myanimelist.net/anime.php?id=830

They are short series just btw 2-3 episodes =S
Jan 16, 2008 4:15 PM

Jan 2008
Discipline
Jan 16, 2008 4:31 PM

Jun 2007
Nurse Me is really good, Moonlight Lady and Crimson Climax, anything by Green Bunny really is good Genmuken, Kite. Mezzo Forte etc.....I like the director of Princess 69, Dark Love, etc....and i mean G-Spot Express and Midnight Sleazy Train, both seasons, I can go on forever.....Tale of Little Monica is good. Dragon Pink and Words Worth are good fantasy ones.
Jan 16, 2008 5:54 PM

Sep 2007
Panty Flash Teacher, Front Innocent, Accelerando, Ringestu, and Foxy Nude

Dark Love got urine and tenacles in episode two.

HappyJan 16, 2008 5:58 PM
Jan 16, 2008 11:50 PM
Jun 2007
haha my friend nuge was telling me to buy g taste at the last convention we went to i guess i should pick it up. and thanks for looking out samurai tom
Jan 17, 2008 1:21 AM

Jul 2007
My favourite ones (read: The only ones I actually like watching) are Sexfriends (Static mentioned it before) and Hatsu Inu the Animation. They're ..uh ..what's the word?! Ah right: "cute"!

They're both 2 episodes each iirc.
Jan 17, 2008 1:50 AM
Jul 2018
Foxy Nudes
Sora no Iro Mizu no Iro
Warau Kangofu

All three of them are good
Jan 17, 2008 7:47 AM

Jan 2008
I will say Ringetsu
Jan 17, 2008 8:18 AM

Sep 2007
If I remember right, isn't Foxy Nudes that one with quite a bit of guro and urine in it? I remember being distinctly grossed out watching that one in some parts.

Did you know there's a Phantasy Star Club?
Jan 17, 2008 8:40 AM

Sep 2007
Syanaide said:
If I remember right, isn't Foxy Nudes that one with quite a bit of guro and urine in it? I remember being distinctly grossed out watching that one in some parts.

I'll go back and watch it agian.
Jan 17, 2008 4:36 PM
Jun 2007
to amex_yohko yeah we like watching the hentai that have a good story line to e.x. "maple colors"
to samurai tom i'm just gonna stay away from foxy nude if there's anything with a gun to a girls head pulled trigger or not and once again thanks for looking out i should hire you a a personal hentai reviewer
Jan 17, 2008 7:06 PM

Sep 2007
optimus_prime said:
to amex_yohko yeah we like watching the hentai that have a good story line to e.x. "maple colors"
to samurai tom i'm just gonna stay away from foxy nude if there's anything with a gun to a girls head pulled trigger or not and once again thanks for looking out i should hire you a a personal hentai reviewer

lol k
Jan 18, 2008 12:34 AM
Jul 2018
Syanaide said:

The offender takes a leak inside the victim and she later gets shot in the head after going a little crazy, but thats as far as it goes ^^
Feb 28, 2008 3:27 PM
Feb 2008
I dont know, theres so much hentai.

Feb 28, 2008 6:27 PM

Dec 2007
can anyone give me some links?

Feb 28, 2008 6:37 PM

Oct 2006
Sangaz said:

Sora no Iro Mizu no Iro

You win the thread. I hear the second/final episode is supposed to be out sometime soon if it isn't already.
Feb 28, 2008 10:49 PM
Jul 2018
Krelian said:
Sangaz said:

Sora no Iro Mizu no Iro

You win the thread. I hear the second/final episode is supposed to be out sometime soon if it isn't already.

Thats music to my ears, I'll be on the look out for it.
Apr 8, 2008 1:36 PM

Apr 2008
Sex friend, no gross stuff there just sex friends.
In Oda we trust.

Apr 8, 2008 4:11 PM

Feb 2008
Sangaz said:
Krelian said:
Sangaz said:

Sora no Iro Mizu no Iro

Thats music to my ears, I'll be on the look out for it.

I like to keep up with some hentai news actually (Hongfire forums).

From what I know, Amour studios who is doing that series is finally ready to focus more on hentai for awhile now. Amour = Himagin = Imagin, so they stopped with the hentai material for awhile since they were doing the anime Spice and Wolf, but since that's finished they can move back to this stuff.

From what people at Hongfire forums are saying, Amour plans to release episode 2 on 06/27/2008 with a re-release of the first episode also (nothing stated about extra content or anything). I definitely think this could finally be a real release date.

There's also a getchu entry for it, doesn't really have any screens or anything yet.
(Could be NSFW eventually)

So with Sora no Iro Mizu no Iro 2 finally coming into play here, I can only hope Amour will finally give us a follow up to Inyouchu also. My personal favorite. =D

As for suggestions here (although this topic is a bit old) I also recommend the stuff IW2MA mentioned. A lot of the Green Bunny titles are extremely top notch in terms of production and visuals, some of their stuff blows even newer hentai out there away. Moonlight Lady, Genmukan, Kite and Mezzo Forte, those are all awesome.

If you don't mind some futa I'd also recommend Angel Blade, Beat Angel Escalayer, and Viper GTS. Good stuff.

More topics from this board

» Almost cyberpunk sci-fi anime

Eternal-Destiny - 6 hours ago

2 by luckyrune »»
26 minutes ago

» Looking for Solo Leveling kind of anime

RiasuSama - Apr 16

9 by AnimeDownUnder »»
3 hours ago

» Anime male character not abused by female characters

EleganteX - Aug 15, 2015

22 by thorin001 »»
4 hours ago

» Girls with guns and knives

LoveYourEyes - Apr 22

6 by thorin001 »»
4 hours ago

» looking for anime recommendations from people who has similar taste

windyshadow - Apr 21

19 by WillGuabs »»
5 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.