Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 25, 2009 12:46 PM

Aug 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
"It's Time to Say Goodbye"
-General Lee

A nice episode, a sad one, too. It makes sense that Estard would surrender. They would have surely been wiped out by the New Federation backed Gastarl to the last man. General Lee died a glorious, but pointless death. I'm sure he couldn't stomach the idea of making peace with a group he's despised for so long.

Garrod & Witz take on another psycho fighting for the New Federation. And though they took some damage handled their business. It seems that these prototypes really do live up to the name "prototype". They have decent and deadly tricks, but they seem to take a huge hit in the defense category. It doesn't seem to be worth it. Wire cutters. Seems like an old ninja trick.
Jun 30, 2012 1:49 AM

Jul 2008
Lee died a cowards death, there was no glory.
Jan 9, 2013 10:24 AM

Jun 2012
I liked this new villain, too bad he died so quickly. WTF are those brothers doing!?
Apr 9, 2013 6:38 PM

Sep 2010
Wonder if they will keep up with a new enemy per episode sort of deal. First the guy who was obsessed with white and now a guy with split personality. I felt bad for the kind side of the guy, but knew it was going to happen. Reminds me of Victory Gundam recently with death every episode. xD

The opening is pointing towards Ennil joining the Frieden again. Then again the New Federation did execute the guy she liked, Miles. Just a matter of time now. I kind of like her with the doctor more. <3
"What has two arms, two legs, and is alive? Not your favorite character lol! xD"
Sep 10, 2013 4:31 PM

Aug 2013
Yeah because we know that even after the Colony Drop's ethnic tensions are still around, just like in Gundam 00 when the IRA is around when they probably won't be there even in 20 years from now. Believe me I know,
"Nothing is sweeter than your smile"
Nov 28, 2014 6:41 PM

Jun 2012
The hype is real the DX in full colour is awesome!! And the new op and ed sound good too.

It seems Roybea picked the wrong girl if he wanted to get away from all the fighting and political stuff.

And I was just starting to like the general. He will be missed. It seems his death affected the prince in someway. Hopefully it will cause him to become more decisive, but its not that easy changing yourself. Hopefully we can see some nice development of the prince next ep.
Feb 13, 2015 3:18 AM

Jul 2010
I'm tired of whatever the hell Roybea is doing. Get your shit together...
Apr 21, 2021 10:58 AM
Apr 2021
The Frost Brothers just keep shoving people with mental problems into the cockpits of mobile suits it seems.

Anyone notice that Roybea's new girlfriend has the same VA as Katejina Loos from Victory Gundam. Watch out Roybea, she'll go psycho on you possibly.
codeanime93Apr 21, 2021 11:05 AM
Nov 28, 2021 1:54 PM

Oct 2013
Chad Roybea fucking all day long while everybody is risking their lives lol.
These new enemy suits piloted by psychos are all cool mechs, I'm liking it even if don't really get what the bros are trying to achieve. Also the sacrifice of the general, ieven if useless, was pretty cool and it gave us a great scene.
Nov 13, 2023 3:22 AM

Jul 2017
I don't know what roybea is doing but i bet he is enjoying himself.
A sad episode, rip general lee.
Waiting for Ennil to return to the Freeden.
''Touch the darkness inside me''

More topics from this board

Poll: » After War Gundam X Episode 1 Discussion

OmegaRed - Mar 19, 2008

25 by nazunaf_g »»
Mar 16, 6:49 PM

Poll: » After War Gundam X Episode 5 Discussion

DonKangolJones - May 24, 2009

10 by Awesomepants25 »»
Mar 6, 9:48 PM

Poll: » After War Gundam X Episode 4 Discussion

DonKangolJones - May 24, 2009

11 by Awesomepants25 »»
Mar 6, 9:36 PM

Poll: » After War Gundam X Episode 39 Discussion

DonKangolJones - Sep 5, 2009

48 by Neemesis_2 »»
Nov 16, 2023 6:50 AM

Poll: » After War Gundam X Episode 38 Discussion

DonKangolJones - Sep 5, 2009

11 by Neemesis_2 »»
Nov 16, 2023 6:19 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.