Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 6, 2014 10:45 AM

Jul 2009
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
The first episode was an excuse for fanservice moments, the second was the intro with no additional animation (what the heck!?) and the third is a trailer for a movie which never came... Which was the best clip as well. This sucked, the clips kept getting shorter for every episode as well.

3/10
Muscle Muscle! Hustle Hustle! Muscle Muscle! Hustle Hustle! Muscle Muscle! Hustle Hustle! Muscle Muscle! Hustle Hustle! Muscle Muscle! Hustle Hustle! Muscle Muscle! Hustle Hustle! Muscle Muscle! Hustle Hustle! Muscle Muscle! Hustle Hustle! Muscle Muscle! Hustle Hustle! Muscle Muscle! Hustle Hustle! Muscle Muscle! Hustle Hustle! Muscle Muscle! Hustle Hustle! Muscle Muscle! Hustle Hustle!
Aug 27, 2014 5:44 PM
Jul 2018
Honestly I liked the trailer for the fake movie more than I liked the entire anime.
Aug 30, 2015 2:19 PM

May 2012
Lol that was just fun! Great final special, quite liked the overall appearance of these specials and well the trailer in this episode was actually quite good :p
Jul 5, 2016 12:26 AM

May 2009
Does anyone know where can I find this?
Gaming channel just for fun: https://www.youtube.com/cataorshane
Jun 20, 2017 5:17 AM

Apr 2015
CataOrShane said:

just go to youtube and look up komugi daisakusen...there are three episodes each shorter than the one before it.
Jun 21, 2017 2:08 AM

May 2009
swordhermit said:
CataOrShane said:

just go to youtube and look up komugi daisakusen...there are three episodes each shorter than the one before it.

Thank you so much!
Gaming channel just for fun: https://www.youtube.com/cataorshane

More topics from this board

Poll: » SoulTaker Omake Episode 2 Discussion

RafaelDeJongh - Aug 30, 2015

0 by RafaelDeJongh »»
Aug 30, 2015 2:22 PM

Poll: » SoulTaker Omake Episode 1 Discussion

RafaelDeJongh - Aug 30, 2015

0 by RafaelDeJongh »»
Aug 30, 2015 2:16 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.