Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Jan 3, 2010 12:07 AM

Sep 2007
Siva said:
LOL You can't still beat him after 174 match?
Well during this time he switched he main over to Ragna (which I am like, 4-13 against) but yeah, still can't get past what is now his sub.

Its so predictable, yet I have no clue how to actually get 2 rounds off of him
Jan 3, 2010 12:06 PM

May 2009
neokyo2k

FFFFFFFFFFFFFF beastly Ragna.
Jan 5, 2010 10:16 AM

Sep 2007
Shanghai_Doll said:
Siva said:
LOL You can't still beat him after 174 match?
Well during this time he switched he main over to Ragna (which I am like, 4-13 against) but yeah, still can't get past what is now his sub.

Its so predictable, yet I have no clue how to actually get 2 rounds off of him
Yeah, Litchi was like that for me for a long time. Right now I fight her based on pure instinct... low block, low block, low block... probably high... low, low, low, sledge, etc.

Needless to say, this goes poorly once I fight a Litchi for a few rounds and she starts mixing things up.
Jan 5, 2010 2:17 PM

Apr 2008
Litchi is one tricky booby lady and she can be pretty unpredictable. Personally what I do is do a lot of rushdown on her while staying defensive. I always watch out for how Litchi uses her rod. You have to pay attention to it because Litchi can very easily use it to screw up your attack on her and put you into a combo.

Being a Bang player, I get a pretty good advantage because the drive I have can pretty easily reverse a lot of what she does. However, like with anyone else, overusing the move will only make you predictable and easy to use. as Bang, I try not to fly around her as often because she has a lot of moves which can take down anyone who's in the air. I tend to charge her and basically try doing combos on her from the start. Though how well I do against her is really dependant on the player, really.

The main idea to fighting Litchi is to keep the pressure on her but keeping sure you keep watch of that rod and stay defensive. Though I guess that's easier said than done...
Jan 5, 2010 7:39 PM

Apr 2007
Litchi forces Tager into a game of footsies where Tager ultimately fails at. However spark bolt is the saving grace, allowing you to get a free magnetize and get close so long as you're careful. After that you just have to watch out for dp.

In short when against Litchi, don't get cornered.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Fave character ( 1 2 )

DrewTheDude - May 1, 2008

63 by Figma »»
Dec 3, 2012 11:15 PM

» No persona 4 mayonaka arena thread?

RyuRobin - Feb 14, 2012

3 by Shafflame »»
Feb 20, 2012 1:52 PM

» OCCUPY ARC SYSTEM WORKS CLUB

zenzen-navi - Dec 31, 2011

3 by Canadianfag »»
Feb 17, 2012 11:38 AM

Sticky: » BBCS Q/A Thread.

Fireryda - Jun 23, 2010

20 by TALLDARKnPHANTOM »»
Sep 7, 2011 10:21 PM

» Battle Fantasia

WingedHao - Dec 26, 2009

10 by mattskell »»
Jun 7, 2011 8:45 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.