Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 1, 2009 11:58 AM

Aug 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I don't know how I used to feel about Raphael but I don't like him now. lol.

I feel that the creators made Nadja deal with the death very realistically. I hope that later on in the series she encourages her mother to restore Applefield.
Jan 27, 2013 8:21 PM

Feb 2011
i actually like raphael and was glad to get a chance to see him again in the series. plus he gave nadja some encouragent after seeing how sad nadja was in finding out that the orphanage, the home she grew up at, was shut down and that her beloved chairwoman, the one who told her that her mom was alive and who was practically a motherly influence on her died. Imagine how nadja felt in knowing that the house you grew up at is no longer around and you no longer have a home to go to. And now a important witness is gone and another one is off in russia somewhere. Yeah i really do feel bad for nadja here and i actually cried on this episode (and i don't usually cry much).

p.s. i love the song raphael was singing to nadja at the end aS well as the song that him and sylvie was singing too. i wonder what's the name of the song? i'm glad raphael was shown once again ^_^

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ashita no Nadja Episode 50 Discussion

KenShiRo-Sama - Oct 10, 2012

11 by lilacego »»
Feb 7, 6:42 PM

Poll: » Ashita no Nadja Episode 38 Discussion

philautia_ - Jul 30, 2009

7 by lilacego »»
Feb 7, 5:54 PM

Poll: » Ashita no Nadja Episode 30 Discussion

Unowen - Aug 31, 2018

1 by lilacego »»
Feb 7, 5:22 PM

Poll: » Ashita no Nadja Episode 46 Discussion

philautia_ - Aug 29, 2009

3 by JackDSF123 »»
Jan 15, 2:35 PM

Poll: » Ashita no Nadja Episode 26 Discussion

fanty - Apr 17, 2009

10 by SakuraTetis »»
May 23, 2023 11:16 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.