Forums
PandoraHearts
Available on Manga Store
New
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Sep 10, 2009 2:30 PM

Oct 2007
bwahahachick said:
How could they wrap up all of that information into just three more episodes?

This is not the end of our adventures; our battles are not over yet - narrates Oz as he looks at the Sun rising together with Alice and Gil.
Sep 11, 2009 11:12 AM

May 2009
lol how do you know? do you asume that this will be the finale of the season or you are 100% sure of that
I`M A MURDERER
Sep 11, 2009 11:56 AM

Oct 2007
Well it's just an assumption but based on the fact that many anime had an ending like that you could say that I am 99% sure.
Sep 11, 2009 6:48 PM

Mar 2009
Im with Tixy on this. With the direction the anime is going, im not seeing a second season in the near future at all. Would be nice if we got an OVA or something though.
Sep 13, 2009 5:20 PM

Aug 2007
Tixy said:
bwahahachick said:
How could they wrap up all of that information into just three more episodes?

This is not the end of our adventures; our battles are not over yet - narrates Oz as he looks at the Sun rising together with Alice and Gil.

Oh well, at least that way, it wouldn't cancel out the possibility of one completely. If there were to be a 2nd season, I think it would be a year or two later, at least.
Sep 18, 2009 8:31 AM

May 2009
realy sad only one more episod :|
I`M A MURDERER
Oct 1, 2009 5:42 AM

Mar 2008
i doubt it.....
though i wish, but tyea i agree with Tixy...
they did went away from the manga abit through they had to end it...
No matter how many breaths that you took, you still couldn't breath.
Oct 1, 2009 4:25 PM
Sep 2009
Tixy said:
There won't be one, if you saw the latest episode you'll know that since the preview has no manga content in it. They are obviously making up their own end.

I think since the airing of episode 25, your mind should be changing already. There are still tons of unsolved questions and the main plot (i.e. Finding all of Alice's memories) has yet to be completed. This is a fantastic series- lots of comedy, good lines and a very intriguing plot that makes you look forward to more nail-biting moments. There are lots of Pandora Hearts fans who are waiting for a season 2. If anything, I'd say that this season is just a very lenghty prequel to more compelling action later on.

With that said though, I haven't actually read the manga (I don't really like spoilers, meh), so from the perspective of the pure anime watcher, this season definitely has a lot of hanging questions, and the most logical outcome would be to address those questions in later seasons.

I really doubt that the producers would do something like kill off a good series like this by leaving the viewer hanging. That would just be cold blooded murder desu...
Oct 1, 2009 5:13 PM

Oct 2007
Well look at Claymore, it's the same type of ending, nothing was solved in the end and in both anime studio came up with boring and retarded closure. Unless they are going to make a second season entirely based of studio's concept (which is, mind you, highly unlikely) they don't have enough manga material to go on from here.
Oct 1, 2009 7:34 PM

Jun 2008
Tixy said:
they don't have enough manga material to go on from here.

...They can wait awile to make a 2 season ya know...and there not going to leave the vewer hanging about a lot of things like say.Alice's murder.who killed poor Alice 100 years ago and if ya know dont tell me or i'll kill you.Also they wont leave the viewer hanging on Gilbert's life 100 years ago agen tell me and I kill you : ) and they still have alot more to say and Oz's clock is still going...ya theres a 2 season Tixy : ) and if not a 2 season a 2 hour movie at the least : D

Oct 1, 2009 7:37 PM

Jun 2008
SesshysAngel said:

they did went away from the manga abit through they had to end it...

they did that to end it and be able to make a 2 season : D

Oct 2, 2009 9:54 AM
Sep 2009
stardustninja said:
Tixy said:
they don't have enough manga material to go on from here.

...They can wait awile to make a 2 season ya know...and there not going to leave the vewer hanging about a lot of things like say.Alice's murder.who killed poor Alice 100 years ago and if ya know dont tell me or i'll kill you.Also they wont leave the viewer hanging on Gilbert's life 100 years ago agen tell me and I kill you : ) and they still have alot more to say and Oz's clock is still going...ya theres a 2 season Tixy : ) and if not a 2 season a 2 hour movie at the least : D

I hope you're right. And the inner Oz x Alice fanboy in me wants to see more. Because the last two episodes were just not enough for me :/
Oct 2, 2009 9:53 PM
Sep 2009
Tixy said:
Well look at Claymore, it's the same type of ending, nothing was solved in the end and in both anime studio came up with boring and retarded closure. Unless they are going to make a second season entirely based of studio's concept (which is, mind you, highly unlikely) they don't have enough manga material to go on from here.

Err... huh?? That's a mightly bad comparison you've got there. The Claymore anime doesn't need to have anything "solved". The anime's plot started with what the Claymores are, then talked about Priscilla, then about the assault on Pieta and ended with Clare fighting Priscilla, losing Jean and injuring Priscilla enough to make Easley take her back. Clare did fight Priscilla in the end, just like how she wanted, although it wasn't to my expectation (i.e. one of them dies), but if you think about it, the manga is still far away from its end, and by making their own ending (such as whether Pris or Clare dies), it's going to change the whole outlook of the anime and affect the manga as well. If there is a different ending where a character dies, then it cannot be called an adaptation of the original manga at all because that would be changing the whole essence of the original manga. I don't think Norihiro Yagi would be too happy about that, since he hasn't come up with an ending himself, yea?

How can that possibly be compared to PH's lack of any ending?
anumericalevilOct 4, 2009 5:50 PM
Oct 4, 2009 1:41 PM

Jun 2008
At the end of episode 25 Oz and Alice are talking and they say that they have to finish all the riddles....if that's not saying there's a 2 season then I dont know what is XD I is 110% sure that there is a season 2 : D and plus Oz and Gil still need to make out 8D *shot* I mean...make up...for that off screen fight they had like 10 years ago : D

Oct 4, 2009 2:04 PM

Feb 2009
I think there will be a 2nd season, I'm hoping so! there's still alot of things unexplained. I don't mind waiting 1-2years or however long it will take as long as they make it good!
Oct 5, 2009 2:52 PM

Jun 2008
EuphoricField said:
I think there will be a 2nd season, I'm hoping so! there's still alot of things unexplained. I don't mind waiting 1-2years or however long it will take as long as they make it good!

ya same here I just hope its not going to be like the haruhi 2 season XD oh well I just hope its not TO long of a wait...

Oct 6, 2009 8:06 AM

Oct 2009
I hope there will be.. I hate when the anime is being cut and still have lots of mstery..
Many events still haven't occur yet, same to D.gray-man or 07 Ghost.. They just add an episode that re doesn't occur in manga

Oct 10, 2009 10:11 AM
Aug 2009
I hope there's a second season!!!!!!!! I'm going crazy!!!!!
I'm like begging them to anounce it soon!!!!!!!
Oct 11, 2009 10:24 AM
May 2008
So I just finished watching this and looked up how things look with a season 2 after. I don't mind waiting, it's just what you do with lots of series anyway. However, what worries me is the mention of the anime straying from the manga source. Just how bad is it? Did they seriously change something as to make it "unrepairable" in a second season so that they HAVE to go on with an original solution? As in Full Metal Alchemist bad?

Oh and btw what is it with people suddenly writing about another series like Claymore in here without any hesitation to spoil the whole goddamn thing? Especially after watching a series that even made a joke about it, how could you commit this worst sin so casually?
Oct 13, 2009 12:55 AM

Jul 2009
heh, this anime is just great :)

as far as i know there is no info. about 2nd season so far...

we just have to wait :)
“There is only one happiness in this life, to love and be loved.” George Sand
Oct 18, 2009 4:00 AM

May 2009
there will be a second season even tho there is no info just by watching it you can say that.. we have to wait for it for along time^^
Nov 22, 2009 7:07 AM
Oct 2008
i think we can probably hope for a second season since it seems pretty well received. and they did leave the ending of the first pretty open, so we can always hope. xD

but then the problem is that at the rate the manga is going, it'll probably take years.
Nov 22, 2009 7:58 PM

Apr 2009
The ending was way to vague for me. There wasn't really a concrete, this is how it ended, ending. I'm hoping they'll be a second season.
Nov 28, 2009 3:29 AM

Oct 2009
Hope there will be.
Maybe the author just need some time to catch up the manga. Maybe O.O

Jan 8, 2010 5:19 PM

Jun 2009
Well, it's not wrong for hoping 2nd season.
I do hope they will make 2nd season.

All we need to do is just wait patiently. =]

dearest my bb shinah ty for the bday present <33
Jan 31, 2010 6:18 PM

Jan 2010
Yea, I think there will be 2 season too, cause so many things are left unspoken :/ They just have to make it.. It would be irrational not to... :P
"If it's your wish, I will follow you everywhere, Even if your throne crumbles, And your shiny crown turns to rust, Even if the bodies pile up endlessly, Above the bottomless pile corpses, Beside you as you lie softly down, I will be.....Until i hear the words "check Mate." ♥
Feb 2, 2010 11:08 PM
Jan 2008
God forbid they dont make a second season with how the first season ended. seriously if THATS the ending to the ENTIRE series i'll personally find the people in charge of this series and smack them in the head for their stupidity. i like this spin on Alice in Wonderland its interesting and seems to have a lot of potential to become a long on going series....lets just hope it doesnt go past 6 seasons....god forbid it turned into another dbz/bleach/naruto/any other series going past 6 seasons...(including ranma 1/2)
Feb 5, 2010 3:37 AM
Nov 2007
I hope there is a second season. I'm getting really curious abt the other Alice
Feb 10, 2010 11:40 AM

May 2008
well after i finished watching it, i KNOW there is going to be second season because they left so many things unanswered. What about Alice's Memories?, The history of Sharon Chan and so on. The manga is also still on going so we'll just wait till they announce it. Overall this anime was good, i love the melody in Oz's Watch, makes thia anime so freakin unique and interesting.

Feb 10, 2010 2:46 PM

Jan 2010
yeees! it's great :D:D i downloaded some sheet music for piano, from melody of the watch, and the piano one and i just looove it :D can't wait to learn how to play it :D
"If it's your wish, I will follow you everywhere, Even if your throne crumbles, And your shiny crown turns to rust, Even if the bodies pile up endlessly, Above the bottomless pile corpses, Beside you as you lie softly down, I will be.....Until i hear the words "check Mate." ♥
Feb 10, 2010 8:02 PM

Nov 2008
with fan support almost anything is possible
Feb 16, 2010 8:37 AM

Jan 2010
Perhaps as soon as the manga is wrapping up, the anime will have a second season to conclude the story. It wouldn't be too good for them to make a second season right now, when there'd only be about a dozen new chapters to work with.
Feb 16, 2010 9:32 AM
Feb 2010
i would like to have a second season because heck the 1st season was really good no doubt:P plus i just want to know how it all ends

Apr 1, 2010 5:10 AM

Dec 2009
Sure, lots of things were left unanswered, that's true, but If you guys are talking about the end of the anime, you can't just call it a second season coming. "We are going to write our own story..." or something like that was said in the last episode(25), which can also implies "Consider the ending you wish".
Tho I am hoping a 2nd season xD.
Apr 2, 2010 1:47 AM

May 2008
Cholisose said:
Perhaps as soon as the manga is wrapping up, the anime will have a second season to conclude the story. It wouldn't be too good for them to make a second season right now, when there'd only be about a dozen new chapters to work with.

The fact that they completely derailed from the manga at the point when Gil went to see vincent. I doubt the manga would affect what ever they plan to do from the point they made in the anime. =s
Working
Apr 6, 2010 4:40 PM

Jul 2009
If we keep insisting they shall give in!!!!!
Given that they read random MAL forums. xD
May 2, 2010 5:05 AM

Oct 2009
hoping for 2nd season..
but it's obvious to have 2nd season..desu ne??
well done open ended anime~

THAT NEEDS TO HAVE MORE MORE EPISODE~!~
Jun 17, 2010 1:23 AM
Apr 2010
I am totally sure there will be a second season.
They can't end things like this, after all-It's just when everything has got to a new level and things must be find out, right?
They don't just go to that place and see Oz's father for nothing.
Also, the manga doesn't have an end yet, so I don't think the anime does.

And as for D.Gray Man- It hasn't ended yet. I mean, maybe the anime but the manga is way way far from ending.
Jun 17, 2010 1:26 AM
Apr 2010
Mangaluvr said:
The ending was way to vague for me. There wasn't really a concrete, this is how it ended, ending. I'm hoping they'll be a second season.

The ending was one of the weak episodes if not the weakest.

Let's hope they make a second season( I am gonna love them for thatXD), and that should cover up the weakness of the last episode.
Jul 25, 2010 9:57 PM

Mar 2009
i found this. it is a petition in order to have a second season.

http://www.gopetition.com/petitions/pandora-hearts-season-2.html
Jul 27, 2010 10:59 AM

Apr 2009
Apollonas13 said:
i found this. it is a petition in order to have a second season.

http://www.gopetition.com/petitions/pandora-hearts-season-2.html

come on people sign this!!!!!!!!!!i there there is only 698 ppl so far
Jul 31, 2010 6:56 PM

Aug 2008
A petition signed by a few hundred people who don't buy their merchandise or even live in their country will probably be less than effective.
Aug 2, 2010 9:24 AM
Aug 2010
Their most likely will be after Kuroshitsuji II finishes airing (which will be early december).

Considering that Pandora Hearts aired right after the original Kuroshitsuji, it wouldn't be crazy to assume that a second season will air right after Kuroshitsuji 2.

However, the final decision for a second season ultimately resides with XEBEC and when the manga author decides to finish the series...Square Enix will have no problem funding a second season, but is most likely waiting for the manga to come close to an ending
(so they won't have to repeat a similar mistake made with the original FMA).
Aug 3, 2010 9:33 PM

Jul 2010
Im still waiting for one, seeing as the first seasons ending was horrible
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the General Forum Guidelines!
Aug 5, 2010 3:06 AM
Apr 2009
I dont know if i should wait for it. Ending 2 episodes were horrible so im just afraid of 2nd season Oo
Aug 30, 2010 5:15 PM
Jan 2008
=.=;; i want a second season. they HAVE to make a second season. ending the first season with every single question still unanswered is BEYOND retarded. seriously they hint at certain things and there are other things that are just plain obvious but CMON!! EVERY GOD DAM QUESTION HAS YET TO HAVE A SOLID ANSWER!! ;-; and they have yet to completely recover alice's memories!
Sep 2, 2010 9:28 PM
Jul 2010
don't know if they will but they should since the ending for this season was so open and they left so many unanswered questions
Sep 17, 2010 11:54 PM

Oct 2009
I just want some Alice x Oz relationship development etc.

So I'll just wait for the second season.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 18, 2010 12:17 AM

Jul 2010
I want a 2 seasson !!!!!!!!!!!! and I think is gonna be 2 seasson !! ^-^
I wanna see my Gilbert nightray<3 *-*

Oct 23, 2010 3:23 PM

Nov 2009
Nyaa! I want a season two too! TT ~TT
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

» Remake

denboruto - Dec 28, 2019

25 by DeeLovesCats »»
Apr 2, 8:40 AM

Poll: » Pandora Hearts Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Sep 17, 2009

77 by wewe_exo »»
Mar 8, 12:39 PM

» Help: Pandora Hearts filler episodes?

JoNuttanon1994 - Feb 8

3 by kakashis_sidehoe »»
Feb 13, 8:37 PM

Poll: » Pandora Hearts Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Sep 24, 2009

269 by Enjolras_Rosen »»
Jan 8, 4:47 AM

Poll: » Pandora Hearts Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 )

daniking79 - Sep 3, 2009

79 by Zekkenshin »»
Nov 30, 2023 10:27 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.