Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
My Youth Romantic Comedy Is Wrong, As I Expected (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (11) « First ... « 10 11 [12]
Aug 28, 2022 3:17 PM
Jul 2022
I think it's very cool to watch
Oct 10, 2022 2:23 PM

Nov 2018
I had so much satisfaction when Yukino said to the brainstorming addicts to stop wasting their time! I really loved this episode! I wonder if, at the end of the episode, Yukino hoped that Hachiman intervened in one way or another.
"The me today will not ever make the future me to regret!"
(Emily Adachi from Air Gear: Kuro no Hane to Nemuri no Mori - Break on the Sky)

Apr 14, 2023 3:04 AM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
Bro everyone there at the end is just looking at each other and I'm like: HUH?? WHAT?? WHAT'S GOING ON DUDE?? 

I feel like I need sensei to reprimand me like she did Hachiman in episode 8 for knowing thoughts, but not knowing feelings. Anyway, maybe I'm just reading too much into it. If I were to take a stab at it, after Yukino's mom shows up and says "this is your birthday celebration", Yukino briefly shows a dejected expression because well, she doesn't really like her family I guess. She looks over at 8man as if pleading for help, saying "save me from my mom bruv". Haruno than says something like "DON'T YOU DARE", tell her to sit her ass down and not run away from this. 8man then gives Hayato a hard stare, as he probably helped Haruno gather everyone together for this lovely meeting; and Yui is just looking worried all around, knowing tension is in the air. I'm assuming it just comes down to Yukino not wanting to be there.

Anyway, the whole event that they planned for the old folks' home became a success after their endless meetings of nonsense finally got straightened out by 8man and Yukino. Iroha then on the train rewards 8man for all his work with a sloppy blowjob some ASMR. And heck, in the mix, the loner girl (dammit I forget her name again), cracks a smile, for what I believe is to be the first time, and thanks to Hachiman. Speaking of Hachiman, poor Hachiman, man. Imagine having your own name used as an insult by your own sister. But it's okay, Hachiman's imouto is goated for always managing to get him alone with either Yukino or Yui.

Back when they were in their club room, 8man is gifted with a nice cup. He thanks them for the gift, as well as thanking them for helping him with his request, to which Yukino states that they are not yet done fulfilling it. Hachiman's like: huh? and I'm also like: huh? as the two girls keep things cryptic. Are they referring to his request of, receiving something GENUINE??!!! Well I can't read between the lines with these characters, but if 8man wasn't able to either, then I'm fine with that.

Maybe I, or even you, don't fully understand everything about this show. But even so, that fits in with the show's themes. Because, a lot of the time, people can be hard to truly understand, after all.
BetaMaleUltraApr 14, 2023 3:18 AM

NYANPASU
5700XT

Dec 9, 2023 8:37 PM

Nov 2023
Oof good luck with the broken hearted
Pages (11) « First ... « 10 11 [12]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru. Zoku Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 21, 2015

668 by muimaniac »»
May 14, 8:47 PM

Poll: » Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru. Zoku Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 25, 2015

1002 by venbals »»
Mar 29, 10:59 AM

Poll: » Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru. Zoku Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 18, 2015

556 by venbals »»
Mar 29, 1:08 AM

Poll: » Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru. Zoku Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 7, 2015

421 by venbals »»
Mar 16, 9:12 PM

» Help me understand the whole drama ( 1 2 )

GuidSMR - Apr 4, 2023

65 by NaughtySempai »»
Feb 26, 8:34 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.