Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
My Home Hero
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
May 30, 2023 2:14 PM

Nov 2013
This chapter had Light's "Keikaku doori" vibes. The difference being Tetsuo wasn't evilly smirking at the end :D 
May 30, 2023 2:41 PM

Feb 2012
*claps* Perfectly orchestrated by the couple. Doing the distraction of asking Koichi about his own father's circumstance... putting him and Takeda against each other.

Novels I have read/am reading pending approval: since November 10 2022
May 31, 2023 9:04 AM
Mar 2015
It was Kyoochi or Testuo
May 31, 2023 2:12 PM
Dec 2021
This episode is amazing. The suspense cranked up to 100, and tension flying through my screen. Even though Kyoichi got set up, I don’t really feel bad for him, he was gonna blame Tetsuo without any prove. There’s no justice here, Tetsuo really is the criminal by law, but he is the victor of this fight.

Anyway, Kasen is best girl this season.
May 31, 2023 8:41 PM
Jan 2023
Very suspenseful episode to watch and another anime betrayal
Jun 1, 2023 12:44 PM

Oct 2022
I feel really bad for Kyoichi, he seemed like a really good guy besides being apart of a bad organisation....I'm kind of hoping he doesn't die, i know he's supposed to be the 'bad guy' but still. Tetsuo is just too smart, or very well planned i should say. Imagine if he was in Death Note, LOL. The wife doing stretches at the end was pretty funny!
opin·ion
[əˈpɪnjən]

NOUN

1. a view or judgement formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge:"that, in my opinion, is right" ·

Jun 2, 2023 1:59 AM

Jul 2017
The stalemate continues between Tetsuo and Kyoichi, and the former sharing his life story to the latter, Kyoichi can tell that Tetsuo is not lying. But asking him about investigating about his father's death, and Kyoichi rages, but remains loyal to the yakuza organization who brought him in. Their appropriate Last Supper afterwards, Judgment Day arrives for any sighting of Nobuto, and so far, there's none but to frame Tetsuo for his death. But an email came in that frames Kyoichi instead, this is the final battle that Tetsuo is hoping to buy him more time.

With Takeda and his lackeys searching Nobuto's room once more, they find more than just what was expected out from the armed car robbery they did do over the year and half ago. Summoning Kubo at the very last minute before his flight to Korea, Kyoichi knows that he's being framed by Tetsuo, and while further checking on every piece of evidence left behind, Kyoichi gets all aggressive, which Kubo and the rest hold him down, which they found bones instead. Seeking a recluse, Kubo gives Kyoichi a chance to prove his innocent self, which by his own accounts, is all is linked to Tetsuo and Takeda ganging up on him, that contradicts the situation. With that, the seal is set: Kyoichi is framed as the murderer...but with a twist: Tetsuo indeed was telling Takeda about the bag in the safe, but he did not see the contents due to his wife doing all of the behind-the-scenes work, to preserve their family.

What an episode, an intense and good one.
Jun 3, 2023 9:49 PM

Nov 2012
If Tetsuo put his mind to it, he could be a kingpin and run the underwold. He's scary.
Jun 7, 2023 10:52 AM
Apr 2021
cam atat, e un episod ok nu rau ok
Jun 10, 2023 4:43 PM

Dec 2016
I feel really bad for Kyoichi. All the money he has been saving so badly to be taken away like this...

I really hope Tetsuo being a parent himself saves Kyoichi from getting killed.
Jun 13, 2023 9:45 AM

Oct 2020
Another great episode, with Kasen once again quietly being the MVP who gets things done. 😂 Tetsuo was pretty clever annoying them into letting him use the toilet because of all his coughing. I’m looking forward to seeing Kasen do her Mission Impossible act in the next episode when she climbs off the roof to break into Kyouichi’s apartment. I’m looking forward to finding out how they got the combination to the safe too!
Jun 14, 2023 11:17 AM
May 2020
An amazing episode. Tetsuo is brutal, and it's also brutal thanks to his wife, because he couldn't have achieved any of this alone, they make a great team. It's all being a mind game.
Jun 17, 2023 4:34 PM

Aug 2017
Kyoichi has been framed by Tetsuo! Let's goooo!!!
Tetsuo thinks quick on his feet. Who knew that Tetsuo was scheming while Kyoichi was cooking eggs for him?
Serves Kyoichi right for turning his back on him. 
This gives Tetsuo an idea of where and how Kyoichi's safe works. Which he can relay that info to his awesome wife Kasen to frame Kyoichi.

Jul 1, 2023 3:14 PM
Aug 2021
I decided to wait for the final 4 episodes so I could watch in 1 go and I FORGOT how good this anime is. Naa bro I wanted them both to survive but I knew that it just wouldn't be possible. They were such a dynamic duo I forgot that this was a hostage situation. The fear Kyoichi felt as they said to gag him must have been crazy. He worked so hard for this organisation just for them 2 turn on him so quickly is crazy.
Nov 17, 2023 5:42 AM
Aug 2022
Noooooo fack you tetsu, you and your slut daughter go to hell, fackin creep, perverted asswipe.
Feb 8, 4:17 PM

Oct 2020
What a couple! I wish I had a wife like this.
Mar 5, 4:58 AM
Jul 2014
Kasen pulling Agent 47 level infiltration feats (implied) is kind of silly but this is still very entertaining.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Till what chapter is it adapted?

tweetoot - May 19

6 by AnimeFan500 »»
May 22, 8:36 PM

Poll: » My Home Hero Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 18, 2023

111 by WhitestYaku »»
May 18, 9:44 AM

Poll: » My Home Hero Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Apr 16, 2023

95 by RGreatDanton »»
Apr 29, 2:10 PM

Poll: » My Home Hero Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Apr 9, 2023

120 by RGreatDanton »»
Apr 29, 12:59 PM

Poll: » My Home Hero Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Sir_4lpha_ - Mar 19, 2023

236 by RGreatDanton »»
Apr 29, 12:38 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.