Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jan 28, 2023 9:01 PM

Feb 2019
Lead and Iruma are finally reunited, BUT they got yet another problem to solve coz Lead was duped - yet again lol
Jan 30, 2023 9:32 AM

Jul 2016
The illusions from Orobas' ability sure don't hold back. Fake Elizabetha was absolutely merciless lmao

Can't decide I love more - that they somehow managed to sneak in hot springs fan service in a (sort of) battle arc, or that a point hunt somehow escalated into a castle siege between two warring factions. Man, I love this anime.

"I'm very skilled in having one-sided conversations!"
Garp is amazing. All these characters are.
Feb 5, 2023 3:49 AM
Oct 2021
tbh i’m slowly losing interest in this show :(
Feb 7, 2023 6:52 AM
Jun 2021
no wonder season 4 for this show is cancelled boring long arc, slow pacing , trash filler moments , recaps , too much cringe and stupid characters. s1 and s2 was 100 times better than this season . long arcs are this anime weakness which ruined it.
Feb 14, 2023 12:53 AM

Feb 2018
Did the writer just forgot that they are not suppose to attack another person? The battle between students is a cringe fest.
Mar 6, 2023 1:06 AM

Dec 2020
i dont understand the whole war during the competition lol. kinda bored of this arc right now because of the random war ????

lead will literally give away their hiding spot he has done nothing right in the past 14 episodes
Mar 27, 2023 1:28 PM
Aug 2022
what the faq, just when i thought we are close to the end?!

there is no end to this arc appearantly.

well it is turning into bleach character introductions and story line. 
we didn't have enough of the main trio, main class, main teachers, main ground yet, a bunch of new characters and grounds and stories keep popping up.
it is getting tiresome.
Apr 22, 2023 3:23 PM

Feb 2009
Maravilhoso!!!!
Como eu amo esse anime!! Esse trio perfeito <3
Apr 24, 2023 12:49 PM

Aug 2019
random war has started...?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 26, 2023 3:35 PM

Mar 2017
OK two things that were stupid about this episode:

1. Do the girls not realise that by stealing points from their own classmates they’ll lose the Royal One?

2. They’ve all just broke the one rule of this test; so physically attack each other
Jun 24, 2023 1:26 AM
Aug 2021
A filler episode.
Mar 19, 4:46 AM

Jan 2019
Reply to Kitty-Kate
OK two things that were stupid about this episode:

1. Do the girls not realise that by stealing points from their own classmates they’ll lose the Royal One?

2. They’ve all just broke the one rule of this test; so physically attack each other
@Kitty-Kate

Honestly this whole reason seems like a "good idea applied to a stupid setting."

Irregular's instead of working together are fighting each other, stealing points from each other. There are fanboys defending stupid plotline as "whining", while knowing it's a stupid as fuck plot.

Meanwhile most attention has been paid to crossdressing (Japan) and pointless shitty songs which sound even more stupider than Japanese version when watching dubbed version translations in every anime ever.

Good thing I waiting forever to watch this season, cause I'm now just going through all episodes fast, skipping pointless nonsense as much as possible. Did the write forget who the protagonist and what the premise was or did the greed to milk a surprise hit was too much?
Apr 26, 1:39 PM

Apr 2024
I don't get it, why are the abnormal students stealing from each other? I get it they're trying to win the competition but the original goal is ranking high enough so they don't get kicked out of Royal One so why are they doing this? At least steal from non-abnormal class students?

And also, i'm really missing the trio interacting with each other.. When will this competition end TT-TT Can someone beat up that glasses guy already TT-TT
very sleep deprived
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mairimashita! Iruma-kun 3rd Season Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 4, 2023

89 by kejora »»
Apr 27, 11:07 AM

Poll: » Mairimashita! Iruma-kun 3rd Season Episode 17 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 4, 2023

56 by kejora »»
Apr 26, 2:19 PM

Poll: » Mairimashita! Iruma-kun 3rd Season Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 10, 2022

49 by kejora »»
Apr 26, 12:43 PM

Poll: » Mairimashita! Iruma-kun 3rd Season Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 5, 2022

63 by kejora »»
Apr 26, 6:40 AM

Poll: » Mairimashita! Iruma-kun 3rd Season Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Oct 8, 2022

120 by kejora »»
Apr 26, 5:36 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.