Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Sep 4, 2014 2:43 PM

May 2013
RediceRyan said:
This was a hundred times better than it was in the manga.
The one on one hand to hand combat is so much better than large scale monster fights.
Yep, that was great. First Naruto episode I loved in a long time. The anime is really improving on the manga for this arc IMO.
Barion-Zara said:
I'm one of those people who just don't care about Naruto anymore and just want it to finish, skimming through every chapter and ep weekly but I must admit this ep was Absolutely amazing.

Dat Kakashi vs Obito was *A*
I lost interest after Pain's Invasion but this episode and the manga this week, made me really happy.
"Listen Simon... Don't forget. Believe in yourself. Not in the you who believes in me. Not the me who believes in you. Believe in the you who believes in yourself." ~ Kamina (TTGL)

“You should enjoy the little detours. To the fullest. Because that’s where you’ll find the things more important than what you want.” ~ Ging (HxH)
Sep 4, 2014 2:46 PM
Mar 2013
The fight between Obto and Kakashi was really good. I really like how Obito and Kakashi's childhood fights were highlighted in the background. I had a feeling this was the case but Kakashi could've beaten Obito a long time ago. He just needed to come to grips with the old Obito and the new one.

-Klad- said:
YASSlN said:
Obito vs Kakashi is one of my new favorite fights, holy crap this episode was awesome.

I hope we get a double episode in exchange for the special next week though..

As far as i know, yes there will be double episode
That is some good news! It makes the special episode slightly more tolerable ^^
Sep 4, 2014 3:12 PM

Jun 2014
aaaaaaand the combo attack from last week (the ONLY thing that even happened last week) was ineffective. gjgj. aaaaaaand the kakashi vs obito fighting from 2 weeks ago was all genjutsu. Just get on with it.

The kakashi vs obito fight in this episode was very low budget... but whatever.

ummm so wait Obito tricked Madara and made himself the jinchuriki, or was that Madara's plan?
Sep 4, 2014 3:32 PM

Nov 2011
Holy cows and I just said in the previous ep section that Naruto started to suck... and now this episode. Holy cows. It was AMAZING that I had to watch it 2 times and I think I'm goign back for a third.

Let the love pour for Obito Uchiha, the man that brought badassness back to Naruto.
Sep 4, 2014 3:39 PM

Jun 2008
Liked the animation & the fight between kakashi and obito , hate the fact the next ep is a damn filler even though the anime is so late , since the manga is almost done and damn movie airing in december unless they grow up in a parallel world in the movie ( how original if that was the case .... )
Sep 4, 2014 3:58 PM

Oct 2013
Epic episode is epic. Again, 10/10. Sadly next episode will be an "filler."
Sep 4, 2014 4:12 PM

Jun 2013
Great episode again, looks like were gonna get some filler next week with mecha naruto. Hopefully it will be good. The anime is pretty close to the manga now so i wonder how much filler we will get in the coming weeks.
Sep 4, 2014 4:54 PM

Jul 2007
I really enjoyed the fight with Kakashi Vs obito, it was very fluid and flowed naturally. It reminded of Avatar the last aribender lol. I wish most fights were as fluid as this.

Then the 2nd half, the animation dropped considerebly, specially during the part where obito was screaming, WTF was that?

Anyways that minor issue aside, this was a pretty decent episode. Finally we get to see the 10 tails jinchuriki obito. The 10 tails battle has finally concluded and the final battles against madara and obito are underway, its going to be a wild ride.

I couldn't believe the preview of the next episode lol. I do know the new naruto game is coming out by i NEVER expected Mecha naruto to be animated. lol thats going to be so interesting. I'll be able to watch it and play the game. :)

I think we got about mabybe 25 episodes left? Cause the war in the manga finally concluded.

Sep 4, 2014 5:06 PM

Jul 2007
Saskee said:
Epic episode,and now the fillers begin -_-

Its not filler. Its a special episode that is celebrating the release of the game and the depute of "Mecha" naruto.

Sep 4, 2014 5:33 PM

Sep 2013
You can tell the amount of effort that went into this episode with the quality of the animation and the epicness of the battles. I just wish every episode could be this way. While Naruto has some awesome episodes sometimes, the inconsistent quality makes it a roll of the dice on whether you get a quality animated episode or not.Now to the main event: Kakashi versus Obito! This battle was epic as hell. All of the explosions and Kamehameha waves flying around are cool and all, but when it comes right down to it, I like the gritty hand-to-hand combat moments the most. It’s why I liked the original Naruto better, before everyone can make spirit bombs (giant rasengans for the ignorant) within 5 seconds, defeating the purpose of close quarters fighting.Kakashi pointed out something interesting in this episode that I never gave much thought. Naruto is probably one of the noblest ninja there is. He’s right, Naruto has always been unwavering. He’s never once considered turning to the dark side. As much as Naruto preaches about his roleNow to the main event: Kakashi versus Obito! This battle was epic as hell. All of the explosions and Kamehameha waves flying around are cool and all, but when it comes right down to it, I like the gritty hand-to-hand combat moments the most. It’s why I liked the original Naruto better, before everyone can make spirit bombs (giant rasengans for the ignorant) within 5 seconds, defeating the purpose of close quarters fighting.Kakashi pointed out something interesting in this episode that I never gave much thought. Naruto is probably one of the noblest ninja there is. He’s right, Naruto has always been unwavering. He’s never once considered turning to the dark side. As much as Naruto preaches about his rolebeing reversed with people like Gaara and Sasuke in which he becomes corrupted without his friends, I highly doubt that happening. But perhaps having friends is what gave Naruto the strength to pursue his morals. Despite always being excommunicated from society as a child, he’s still super kind hearted. The same people who picked on him are now his closest friends. But then, I guess defeating your dark side underneath a waterfall can do that to a guy. That and Naruto just being overall stubborn.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 4, 2014 5:34 PM

Dec 2012
What an awesome episode beginning to end. The animation was gorgeous in the Kakashi vs Obito fight and I don't remember all that action in the manga so they must've added scenes, great job. And Obito becoming the Juubi Jinchuriki, I was waiting for that.
Sep 4, 2014 6:25 PM

Apr 2014
I've said this before in a previous Naruto episode discussion and I will say it again. Studio Pierrot is making the chapters in the manga that were good magnificent and chapters in the manga that weren't that great into excellent episodes. Thank you. Kakashi vs Obito totally deserves to be a contender for one of the best fights in Naruto Shippuuden and dare I say, in the top 10 fights in all anime? Either way, this episode was beautiful in all ways anime can be.
Sep 4, 2014 6:33 PM
Jun 2014
Douglas24 said:
Great episode again, looks like were gonna get some filler next week with mecha naruto. Hopefully it will be good. The anime is pretty close to the manga now so i wonder how much filler we will get in the coming weeks.

Really? I thought theres tonnes of material cuz we havent even seen that kaguya chick which has been around for months
Dem anime hipsters tho ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Sep 4, 2014 6:33 PM

Aug 2014
Nice episode this week. Disappointed in the episode that is coming next week though. It is a total "Bleach" move to get into a big part in a battle then throw in filler.

Kakashi vs. Obito was very interesting. They went with a manga/comic style in the battle much like Naruto vs. Pain. Really intense with just the right amount of undertone and flashback.

Sasuke and Sakura aren't getting any better for me. Sasuke still thinks he is God's gift to earth in everything he does. Sakura is still Sakura.

The Fourth Hokage showed his intelligence in planting his mark 16+ years ago. Continues to earn respect from his predecessors. The Third Hokage isn't really doing anything.

I am ready to see this battle continuation. The 5 Kage are on the way along with Orochimaru. Let's see how this progresses.

5/5
Sep 4, 2014 6:57 PM

Feb 2014
We goes into filler zone....again.

Naruto Shippuden started to imitate Bleach style filler.

Suck.
Sep 4, 2014 7:16 PM

Dec 2011
Damn. They made the Kakashi vs. Obito so freaking epic! I am at a loss for words. This is from the guy who directed Madara vs. Allied Forces... and I have to say this is way better.

They have even extended the fight in a very exciting way. Even the jinchuuriki transformation is awesome. Seriously, Pierrot hire this guy to adapt the remaining fights.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 4, 2014 7:21 PM

Jun 2014
Great episode although looks like another 4 month filler arc is starting. I think now it's time to pull out the manga for the first time
Sep 4, 2014 7:50 PM

Dec 2008
Great epi with horrible art/animation
Sep 4, 2014 8:20 PM

Sep 2013
Even though I loath Obito, that battle against Kakashi was one of the best in naruto overall. Loved the animation.
sic mundus
Sep 4, 2014 10:21 PM

Feb 2012
One of the best episodes of Shippuuden hands down!
Sep 4, 2014 10:26 PM
Apr 2014
The episodes with fluid fight scenes like Kakashi vs Obito are the reasons I favor anime more than manga.
Sep 4, 2014 10:27 PM

Jun 2014
Rastafa21 said:
Even though I loath Obito, that battle against Kakashi was one of the best in naruto overall. Loved the animation.

Nah Gaara vs Rock Lee will always be the best battle Naruto ever had. Or some of the Kimimaro fights
Sep 4, 2014 10:59 PM

Aug 2012
Great episode, awesome fight scene of Kakashi vs Obito and when they had the transition of them fighting currently in adult form and their kid form was smooth.
Sep 4, 2014 11:13 PM

Sep 2011
Best episode for this arc IMO. Very strongly well done (coming from an anime-only watcher). Can't wait to see what happens next.
Sep 4, 2014 11:27 PM

Mar 2012
Very good episode, although my problem with the animation is that it...lacked way too many frames so the choreography felt quite choppy. It was mostly unclear, undefined hits here and there. I did love when Kakashi hit the Kunai with his heel, and Obito's reaction.
I wished the fight was outdoors, so that the camera panning around would actually look impressive with vivid environment rather than what seemed to be a video game stage.
Overall very good and emotional fight, thank god they didn't do it like Madara vs the Fodder shinobi, but not as good as older fights.

Episode itself was very entertaining, although, I have to ask:

Is there a reason the Juubi could not separate the hand's flesh trapped under the gates?
Is there a reason he could not wriggle out of it earlier? What jutsu was that?
And how come Obito and Kakashi are still inside Kamui? surely it has been 5 minutes now.
End Zionazism
Sep 4, 2014 11:32 PM

May 2013
What an amazing episode. The music during the Obito vs Kakashi fight was perfect with the flashbacks. This might be my favorite Naruto fight. I never realized 22 minutes could fly by so damn fast.
Fuck it. Every signature I upload ends up removed anyways.
Sep 5, 2014 2:44 AM

Jan 2014
Well said Sai...How can those guys trust Sasuke so easy...
Sep 5, 2014 2:51 AM

Jun 2013
Great fight. One of the better of Naruto. I'm sad to think we will probably never have another episode like this.
But why Obito didn't use Izanagi, didn't he used this against Konan ?
Sep 5, 2014 3:32 AM
Apr 2014
Mikasa said:
Is there a reason the Juubi could not separate the hand's flesh trapped under the gates?
And how come Obito and Kakashi are still inside Kamui? surely it has been 5 minutes now.

1. It's supposed to be a seal that restrict movement and chakra. A minor spoiler, but later the gates seal will be used again and said character sealed cannot move.

2. You mean when Obito becomes the Jinchuuriki? Obito used Kamui to absorb the Ten Tails.

3. Basically Obito has two versions of Kamui: intangibility restricted for 5 minutes and absorption by touch. He used the latter to move Kakashi and himself to Kamui dimension, so it was not restricted to 5 minutes.

Rignak said:
Great fight. One of the better of Naruto. I'm sad to think we will probably never have another episode like this.

1. He will lose Kamui.

and

2. It will later be explained in future episode. Obito's action in this episode has a purpose, though not really a major one.
qemsxdSep 5, 2014 3:37 AM
Sep 5, 2014 3:36 AM

Dec 2012
qemsxd said:

3. Basically Obito has two versions of Kamui: intangibility restricted for 5 minutes and absorption by touch. He used the latter to move Kakashi and himself to Kamui dimension, so it was not restricted to 5 minutes.

I think Kakashi went to the Kamui dimension by himself. They teleported at the same time.

I say that because Kakashi can use the teleportation on himself, as evident by him getting out of the Kamui dimension on his own, and because of a manga spoiler regarding his eye later on.
Sep 5, 2014 3:49 AM
Apr 2014
tsudecimo said:
qemsxd said:

I think Kakashi went to the Kamui dimension by himself. They teleported at the same time.

I say that because Kakashi can use the teleportation on himself, as evident by him getting out of the Kamui dimension on his own, and because of a manga spoiler regarding his eye later on.

I thought Obito moved Kakashi because he was about to shoot the Ten Tails with his own Kamui? And Obito did touch Kakashi in previous episode to deal with him.
Sep 5, 2014 3:51 AM

Jul 2013
Why are people assuming that there is months of fillers incoming? It's a special to promote the game, it doesn't necessarily mean Naruto is going into large amounts of fillers.

In fact, they'll probably just finish animating the war arc then go to fillers.
Sep 5, 2014 3:53 AM

Jan 2013
THe fight between Obito and Kakashi was cool.
Sep 5, 2014 3:54 AM

Dec 2012
qemsxd said:
tsudecimo said:

I thought Obito moved Kakashi because he was about to shoot the Ten Tails with his own Kamui? And Obito did touch Kakashi in previous episode to deal with him.

Checked the manga chapter, yeah you are right, my bad. I remembered it wrong.
Sep 5, 2014 3:55 AM

Mar 2012
qemsxd said:
Mikasa said:

1. It's supposed to be a seal that restrict movement and chakra. A minor spoiler, but later the gates seal will be used again and said character sealed cannot move.

2. You mean when Obito becomes the Jinchuuriki? Obito used Kamui to absorb the Ten Tails.

1- that didn't stop the Juubi from cutting his own flesh so, not really.
2- if you can do that, why did he not do it before? I know he was inside the dimension, I mean BEFORE. In general, if you can simply absorb the Ten Tails like that, why didn't he do that with other Bijuu? Maybe make a perfect ten tails.
If you think about it, this hands-free seal-defying absorption could have had many applications.

3- the intangibility itself moves him to the dimension as well. That makes sense for others but not Obito himself. If there is a way to keep himself indefinitely inside there would be no such draw back of Kamui.
End Zionazism
Sep 5, 2014 4:30 AM
Apr 2014
Mikasa said:
qemsxd said:

2- if you can do that, why did he not do it before? I know he was inside the dimension, I mean BEFORE. In general, if you can simply absorb the Ten Tails like that, why didn't he do that with other Bijuu? Maybe make a perfect ten tails.
If you think about it, this hands-free seal-defying absorption could have had many applications.

3- the intangibility itself moves him to the dimension as well. That makes sense for others but not Obito himself. If there is a way to keep himself indefinitely inside there would be no such draw back of Kamui.

1. To put it bluntly, it's all plot. There I said it. If Kishimoto does put legitimate explanations, then it's all good. If he doesn't, then that sucks. Fans have to put their own explanation that makes sense. Kishi want the Ten Tails to stay there, so he put the seals there. Though to be fair, the Ten Tails so far can only split little portions of itself compared to its massive size so maybe he can't split his hands?

2. Obito need the Tailed Beasts to be sealed inside Gedou Mazou because it is the original Ten Tails containers and Kishimoto have a legitimate buildup in previous episodes for that to have to happen. As for why he didn't do that immediately after the Ten Tails appeared, alas Kishi has minor plot device to fill that inconsistency in later episode.

3. The intangibility automatically moves portions of his body that overlap other objects and he can only keep that mode for five minutes straight. He can't control which body parts he wishes to move. That's why Naruto can land a Rasengan to his mask because Obito still in intangible mode. While he is in intangible mode, he can't suck other objects too. He have to deactivate that mode to suck other objects. This is the drawback of his version of Kamui, he have to switch back and forth between the defensive type intangibility and offensive type "suck by touching" Kamui.

In the case of current event, Obito move himself and Kakashi to Kamui dimension by touching. Obito's body as well as Kakashi's were absorbed as "other objects" in this case.
qemsxdSep 5, 2014 4:34 AM
Sep 5, 2014 4:53 AM

Dec 2012
I'm really confused about point 2. When did Obito absorb the ten tails with his Kamui?

Didn't he absorb it, with a the Ten Tails sealing technique?
Sep 5, 2014 5:17 AM

May 2013
Damn! Obito is now the Ten Tails Jinchuuriki. It looked like he absorbed the Ten Tails. He's gonna be owning a lot of strong opponents from now on.
The fight between Kakashi and Obito was pretty awesome. Oh and the 5 kages are gonna head to the battlefield.
Sep 5, 2014 5:35 AM

Jan 2011
Superb episode. The animation was of highest quality. One of the best Naruto episodes ever. The fight was very well made with all the flashbacks to the younger Obito and Kakashi. In the preview, just "Naruto" being "Naruto", putting the main story on hold in the most climactic moments with this 'Exta edition', I guess this is the new name for fillers...
Sep 5, 2014 6:15 AM

Mar 2012
qemsxd said:
Mikasa said:

1. To put it bluntly, it's all plot. There I said it. If Kishimoto does put legitimate explanations, then it's all good. If he doesn't, then that sucks. Fans have to put their own explanation that makes sense. Kishi want the Ten Tails to stay there, so he put the seals there. Though to be fair, the Ten Tails so far can only split little portions of itself compared to its massive size so maybe he can't split his hands?

2. Obito need the Tailed Beasts to be sealed inside Gedou Mazou because it is the original Ten Tails containers and Kishimoto have a legitimate buildup in previous episodes for that to have to happen. As for why he didn't do that immediately after the Ten Tails appeared, alas Kishi has minor plot device to fill that inconsistency in later episode.

3. The intangibility automatically moves portions of his body that overlap other objects and he can only keep that mode for five minutes straight. He can't control which body parts he wishes to move. That's why Naruto can land a Rasengan to his mask because Obito still in intangible mode. While he is in intangible mode, he can't suck other objects too. He have to deactivate that mode to suck other objects. This is the drawback of his version of Kamui, he have to switch back and forth between the defensive type intangibility and offensive type "suck by touching" Kamui.

In the case of current event, Obito move himself and Kakashi to Kamui dimension by touching. Obito's body as well as Kakashi's were absorbed as "other objects" in this case.

1- highly doubt it, that attack was big anyway. I hope kishi will bridge this gap later.
2- I meant that how he used kamui to seal him, it makes little sense for that to be the case, so it must be a separate sealing jutsu, and in that case, what seal exactly was it?
3- it's definitely not automatic. Otherwise no attack, including Raijin lv. 2 would have worked. If the Kamui truly has two separate applications then the limit is nullified, because Obito could just alternate betwen the two Kamui's and the timer would reset again and again. And since he could land a hit with his long range no touch kamui he'd have no problem touching the enemy with the so-called indefinite Kamui. So lasting in there forever still kinda makes no sense.

Back to the episode, will Obito have to meditate to control the Juubi like Naruto and Bee?
End Zionazism
Sep 5, 2014 6:28 AM
Dec 2012
Rignak said:
Obito wasn't losing. He's massively stronger than Kakashi, so he could have won the battle had he tried to use his real capabilities, but he wanted Kakashi to pierce him through his heart.
Sep 5, 2014 6:37 AM

Dec 2012
Mikasa said:

3- it's definitely not automatic. Otherwise no attack, including Raijin lv. 2 would have worked. If the Kamui truly has two separate applications then the limit is nullified, because Obito could just alternate betwen the two Kamui's and the timer would reset again and again. And since he could land a hit with his long range no touch kamui he'd have no problem touching the enemy with the so-called indefinite Kamui. So lasting in there forever still kinda makes no sense.

Back to the episode, will Obito have to meditate to control the Juubi like Naruto and Bee?

You seem to be misunderstanding a lot of things here. Without spoiling future events, the Kamui differs from each eye. Kakashi's left eye is the long range Kamui, Obito's right eye is the short range of the Kamui.

That's what Obito try to do in his fight with Konan, and his solution to compensate for the weakness of his Kamui. The 5 minute limit happened, and he tried to teleport into the Kamui dimension.
http://i.imgur.com/HhEHpzf.png

Obito can't use long range Kamui, nor has he ever used that before, because like I said, his right eye has a short range Kamui.

Something similar but not the same.
Sep 5, 2014 7:00 AM
Apr 2014

Turns out he didn't use Kamui to seal the Ten Tails. My bad :(

Back to the Kamui though. Yes, Obito could alternate between two Kamui mode and yes, the timer would reset. However, Obito could not attack while intangible because his attack would overlap with his target. So far, Obito only relies on "close range touch Kamui" to finish his opponent which requires him to undo his intangibility. All of Obito's previous opponents know this tricky jutsu and adjust their battle strategy to be able to land a hit on him. Let's see:

1. Danzo's underlings from Five Kage arc relied on counter attack strategy. They knew Obito would have to cancel his intangibility right before he attack them. Obito managed to fool them in this battle by using his own strategy.

2. Konan knew about the five minute restriction, so she made Obito fall into endless exploding paper for ten minute straight. The moment Obito switch into his normal Kamui mode, he would get caught by the explosion before he can suck himself into Kamui dimension. His intangibility would cancel itself for five minutes. However, Obito managed to avoid this by using Izanagi.

3. Minato used the same counter attack strategy. But he also added a surprise element. After Minato threw his kunai through Obito, poor inexperienced Obito switched to normal mode because he was sure his hand will touch Minato before Minato Rasengan could hit him. This was when Minato teleported by using Raijin Lv 2 and landed a hit.

4. Kakashi, Gai, and Naruto initially used counter attack strategy. However, present more experienced Obito managed to switch effortlessly between tangible and intangible. This was when Kakashi realized that intangibility worked similar to Kamui and he managed to use his own Kamui against Obito's intangibility.

So, Obito's intangibility made him so powerful in the past, before Kakashi realized his Kamui connection to Obito's.

And yeah, back to the episode. Obito will have his own version of "trying to control the Tailed Beast" in upcoming episodes. I will not say the specifics, though.
qemsxdSep 5, 2014 7:04 AM
Sep 5, 2014 7:47 AM

Mar 2014
Sasuke's true intentions !! A fake smile with a trust !!
Kakashi and obito : epic hand-to-hand combat !! just like old times ..
Unison sign !! the way of a ninja !!
Rinne Ribirth jutsu on process !!
The First and the Second's clones deployment !! everyone on the move !!
The Truth revealed !! Minato in memories of resolution !! the flying thunder god's assimilation !!
The jinchuuriki of the ten-tails revival !! Juubito awakens !! badass !!
So Awesome Episode !!! One of the best naruto episode ever !!!(It's so great !!) loved it !!
AnimeLaver01Sep 5, 2014 7:52 AM
Sep 5, 2014 7:51 AM

Dec 2013
Great episode, and one of theb est fights on the shippuden anime. But it was filler right? I dont remember that in the manga (in the manga they only showed the end). Filler like thats is more then welcomed. A good old naruto fight and not a dbz style fight.
Sep 5, 2014 8:29 AM

Dec 2012
Viriathus said:
Great episode, and one of theb est fights on the shippuden anime. But it was filler right? I dont remember that in the manga (in the manga they only showed the end). Filler like thats is more then welcomed. A good old naruto fight and not a dbz style fight.

It's called fanservice.
Sep 5, 2014 8:57 AM

Dec 2013
tsudecimo said:
Viriathus said:

It's called fanservice.

I wish we would get fan service like that all the time.
Sep 5, 2014 9:03 AM

Dec 2012
Viriathus said:
tsudecimo said:

It's called fanservice.

I wish we would get fan service like that all the time.

Considering I read the manga, hell yeah.

I like all the extra added scenes and content by the studio (recent example, the three dead lock scene). I feel like the director really understands the series and the characters, and knows what to add or improve and polish.
Sep 5, 2014 9:24 AM
Apr 2014
The anime has been doing wonders on Obito's character. I love the way they show Obito preventing his old self to lock fingers with Kakashi in this episode. Nice touch. I also love how much it made sense for them to link Yahiko's death to Rin's.

The three way dead lock scene was also nice. I hope they added more of these instead of rehashed flashback.
Sep 5, 2014 11:56 AM
Aug 2009
The latest episode was an amazing one. Sad how they're airing a special episode just when the things were at their peak. Time for the new jinchuriki show off some awesome jutsus.

When I look back I realize how great this journey has been with Naruto, Almost 600 episodes is no easy feat for an anime to pull off. What great characterization the anime has offered, I deeply felt Sakura and Naruto's emotions when Sasuke returned. And the show definitely has given us some of the best fights seen in the realm of anime. Sadly, I don't remember most of the original Naruto now, thinking of watching it from the start someday these days. Long Live Naruto!
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Prime Hashirama vs Prime Might guy-- who will win if they fought each other?

SOL_481 - Jun 8

12 by Early_Morning »»
31 minutes ago

Poll: » Naruto: Shippuuden Episode 27 Discussion

OriginalName - Aug 30, 2007

40 by pickyotaku »»
Yesterday, 4:16 PM

Poll: » Naruto: Shippuuden Episode 26 Discussion ( 1 2 )

darkvoltage - Aug 23, 2007

63 by pickyotaku »»
Yesterday, 3:56 PM

Poll: » Naruto: Shippuuden Episode 133 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Ssjbryando - Oct 29, 2009

192 by AbdullahJan »»
Yesterday, 11:02 AM

Poll: » Naruto: Shippuuden Episode 13 Discussion

kei-clone - May 12, 2007

33 by NAMOZDZD »»
Yesterday, 7:42 AM
Itโ€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.