Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (10) « First ... « 9 10 [11]
Jul 1, 2020 5:57 PM

Jun 2015
It's incredible how much I hate this little shit. Her brother is doing so much for her and she dares act this way. I swear I'm not counting anymore the number of times I wanted to enter through the screen and beat the shit out of her like I've never beaten a man before. Definitely one of the characters that I hate the most in anime.

Jul 16, 2020 6:07 PM

Feb 2017
these characters are so cancerous and annoying. i don't know which one i want to pummel more. fuck this piece of shit anime and fuck these stupid ass piece of shit idiots

placeholder text
Jul 25, 2020 10:44 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Wtf ? I don't understand Ayase reacts like that with Kirino's passion, that's probably a japanese thing idk.
Kyousuke proved again that he is the best big brother ever, he's definitely the best character so far.
Sep 24, 2020 12:04 AM

Feb 2019
Okay, so I was completely wrong about Ayase. She completely did a 180 in this episode, going from cute and understanding to being completely insecure and immature.

I literally can't believe Ayase's reaction to Kirino's hobbies. So what if your friend is into some weird shit? Can you not accept them for who they are? If you express that you dislike their hobby, they just won't bring it up in front of you. Problem solved.

Also, why did Ayase ever think that Kirino was choosing eroge over her? Did she really think their friendship was so fragile that a hobby would break it? Where's the value in the phrase 'best friend' anymore? Does that not mean anything to her? How insecure can you be to feel that your friendship is threatened because your best friend has interests? It's sad, really. Maybe it's some sort of cultural divide that I can't understand. I really hope that's the case.

Anyways, Kyousuke did it again this episode and took a big one for his little imouto, although in this episode it was a bit of a strange way to do it. Kirino's still a little ungrateful brat. Despite the show's attempt to show some soft sides to Kirino, in my eyes she'll always be a little annoying shit.

I'm still super disappointed by Ayase. She could've been the light of reason and logic into the show, but instead she's just another "onii-san hentai" type of girl. What a shame.
TakadonoSep 24, 2020 12:09 AM
Feb 1, 2021 8:54 AM
Dec 2019
What a piece of shit, if she was willing to cut kirino loose just because she didn't like one of her hobbies they didn't have a good friendship in the first place.
Wataru doesn't care about the genuine thing
Mar 28, 2021 9:13 PM

Mar 2016
At what point is Kyousuke going to call it quits on this whole taking every bullet for Kirino. He discovered her secret, made peace with it, but she's been dragging him through the mud as a result of it now and he gets the occassional facewipe beforehe gets dragged again. Not getting any lasting gratitude from this while he has to stain his own social image.

Although of all the bullets Kyousuke has taken to this point, he definitely dodged one with Ayase. Girl is clearly unhinged somewhere in her head.

Absolutely loved the Father's reaction when he went for 'advice'. Good thing I didn't have a drink at that point or I would have done the same xD
May 23, 2021 2:11 AM

Aug 2019
I hate how Ayase gave Kirino that ultimatum to drop the hobby or her, any person that tries that type of stuff is toxic as shit so I wish Kirino didn’t make up with her; also why didn’t I watch this series sooner? this is genuinely good so are all the negative reviews due to the fact it has a taboo relationship?
snowykevinMay 23, 2021 2:20 AM
May 26, 2021 9:54 AM

Jun 2020
Things came down really bad, Hayami really did the voice acting good (Ayase's VA) and it was really scary to witness

It really got complicated for Kirino now that Ayase stayed away from her kind of sad to see that happen

But in the end, they made up with each other but the only problem is Kyousuke got a bad reputation instead lol.
Aug 18, 2021 5:47 AM

Feb 2019
New ED!

Manami is so gentle and cute.

Kirino is cute, she made up with Ayase!
Based Certified.
I love anime armpits.
Aug 20, 2021 5:57 AM

Feb 2014
That was so rude of Kirino calling Kuroneko and Saori "weirdos" and not in a good light, it should be "okay" to hide stuff you are embarrassed from some of your friends, but throwing some shade at the people you manage to open up? That's impolite. I'm sure this will be brushed off in the show, but I would like Kirino to learn some manners, she can be a tsundere, but don't have to attack people that care for her.

On the other hand, why is Ayase so nosey?
Jan 13, 2022 5:21 PM

Jul 2020
Ayase is such a bitch. Any friend who is so quick to judge is no real friend. While they did makeup again, I still won’t forgive her for being so cruel, cold and judgemental; especially when they only made up thanks to Kyousuke’s sacrifice once again.
Apr 26, 2022 3:09 AM
Feb 2017
The extreme sacrifice of Kyousuke for Kirino reminds me of Itachi's sacrifice for Sasuke lol
Apr 4, 2023 10:21 AM
May 2017
Damn Kirino throw all her responsibly on her. But the brother with incest save. A sacrifice to be made.
Jan 8, 9:12 PM
May 2020
kinda makes no sense that kirino's friend is making her choose between her and being an otaku? oh it's cuz everyone watches the news and knows its an ozomashii hobby damn... but i guess it's ultimately a form of worrying for a friend

the ending was funny af tho
Pages (10) « First ... « 9 10 [11]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

zimno - Oct 3, 2010

415 by Punkero »»
May 31, 9:37 PM

Poll: » Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kuro4735 - Dec 5, 2010

265 by DevlanStewart »»
Apr 21, 1:56 AM

» oreimo korean dub

149cart - Mar 2

3 by truth999 »»
Mar 5, 6:58 PM

» -

Takata - Feb 19, 2011

1 by Mattenan »»
Feb 21, 11:41 PM

Poll: » Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kuro4735 - Oct 17, 2010

362 by AndrersVonPanda »»
Jan 28, 11:52 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.