New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (115) « First ... « 38 39 [40] 41 42 » ... Last »
Nov 27, 2012 4:56 PM

Oct 2011
happy bday ed and welcome to the club!! :D

Nov 29, 2012 5:14 PM

Jan 2009
Greetings all. Name's zodac, and I decided to join this group after I got sick of lurking the main forums, where everyone talks about high school drama and how they just discovered 4chan for the first time. I'm looking forward to lurking here, where I'm sure everyone posts about how much work sucks, how awesome college is, and how everything was better in the 90's.
Nov 29, 2012 5:22 PM

Apr 2011
zodac said:
Greetings all. Name's zodac. I'm looking forward to lurking here.

Lurking? You best be posting motherfrooker or we kick you outta da club!

Oh yeah, and welcome to 20+
Nov 29, 2012 6:15 PM

Jan 2009
Lotus97 said:
zodac said:
Greetings all. Name's zodac. I'm looking forward to lurking here.

Lurking? You best be posting motherfrooker or we kick you outta da club!

Oh yeah, and welcome to 20+

I'll try to post when I'm not too busy watching anime. I'm coming back after a year long hiatus, so I have a lot to catch up on >_>
Nov 29, 2012 9:26 PM

Apr 2011
hi everybody!
Nov 30, 2012 9:58 AM

Feb 2012
zodac said:

I'll try to post when I'm not too busy watching anime. I'm coming back after a year long hiatus, so I have a lot to catch up on >_>

Year long hiatus you say? A lot of anime to catch up you say? Jinrui wa Suitai Shimashita and Madoka Magica must watch. *blind suggestion*

Also welcome! *acts like a regular*

bbmello said:
hi everybody!

HI~!
A very small degree of hope is sufficient to cause the birth of love.
Dec 1, 2012 4:34 PM

Jul 2008
Hey my name's Kim, I'm 20 although I feel a lot older haha. I live with my fiance and I have two kittie cats named Alba and Amaya.
I'm from the U.K and I studied Health and Social care at college. I've worked at McDonalds, A debt management company and a care home for the elderly. I've been working part time since 14 and full time since 18.
I have been on MAL for four years and I have liked anime since I was a child. All genres.
I LOVE to sew and make bears and cute things, I bake and do a lot of reading and writing. I have an obsession with horrors movies which rised from George A Romero films when I was younger.
I have now talked a lot haha. Pleased to meet you all and I hope we will all get along.
♥ DON'T LISTEN TO KYUBEY! ♥
Dec 1, 2012 7:06 PM

Apr 2011
nice to meet you kim! great introduction

i hope we get to see some pictures of the bears/cute things you have created!
Dec 1, 2012 7:59 PM

Jan 2012
@Kimi
I'm jealous. You got to work at the best place to eat in the world (Mickey D's). And working since 14? Sweet.
Dec 2, 2012 5:21 AM

Jul 2011
Yo my name is Bruno, I'm 21 years old. I'm from Brazil and worked with electronic music until a month ago, I live alone, I started watching anime seriously last year.

Sorry for the short introduction, and the mistakes because I'm using google translate.

=s
Dec 2, 2012 5:55 AM

Nov 2012
Welcome, everyone! ^^,
~The 1000th Summer~
Dec 2, 2012 7:09 AM

Jul 2008
Bbmello: I'd love to show you :) my facebook page is kimikocrafts if you want to take a look?

Style: Haha! I worked there for 2 years and got a lot of free food XD Now unfortunately I'm sick of it and a veggie lool.
Dec 2, 2012 2:51 PM

Oct 2011
welcome landro!! oh your name is bruno? thats too bad, from here on out you are landro, because it sounds cooler

and welcome kimi! i took a look at those bears and i like it!! we got a little creative dr. stein in the club now!! :D those bears look amazing though, you earned a like :P

Dec 2, 2012 3:06 PM

Jul 2008
Thank you so much talonbone :)! I'm glad you like they're not everyones idea of bears but I enjoy it :D
Dec 2, 2012 3:18 PM

Apr 2011
nice to meet you bruno! i'm pretty new to anime as well maybe like 2 years or so

electronic music eh? that sounds pretty cool, so did you play instruments or like is that computerized stuff

and i check out your facebook page kim i really like those creations, very unique! you are a vegetarian now?

hi five i am too!
Dec 2, 2012 3:27 PM

Jul 2011
bbmello said:
electronic music eh? that sounds pretty cool, so did you play instruments or like is that computerized stuff

both types, sometimes I used instruments to certain musics.

about animes see my list: http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Mallandro

XD
Dec 2, 2012 4:13 PM

Jul 2008
Bbmello: Thank you! Doing crafts and making bears and stuff is really relaxing for me :)! *high five*! That's awesome! :) I've been a vegetarian for a year now and I feel fantastic! How long have you been a vegetarian? :D
Dec 2, 2012 6:55 PM

May 2010
Hello everyone; I'm 28, been watching anime since I can remember (so probably at some oint in the 80's); other hobbies are gaming and reading, trying to learn japanese right now.

Good to meet you all.
Dec 2, 2012 8:24 PM

Apr 2011
lots of new people!

nice ta meet you cenitcaronte, hajimamashite? i only know a few japanese things from anime :p

and kim i've been vegetarian since i was born due to religious reasons, now that i'm older i am not religious whatsoever but it's one thing that has stayed with me
Dec 2, 2012 9:30 PM

Jan 2012
@bbmello
lol hajimemashite was one of the first words/phrases I was exposed to in our high school Japanese class. Good times, although I pretty much forgot everything I learned then. Pretty sure I learned more from anime than high school.

@Kimi
lol I stay the f away from Mickey D's at all costs, other than maybe breakfast time. I only eat McD if others get me food from there. Heck, I don't get free food from my place (Dole Plantation), although I do get free slices of pineapple every now and then. That's a good thing about working at a restaurant.. unless its Mickey D's.

@Kimi and bbmello
That's cool. I don't think I'd survive mentally taking on vegetarian habits for very long. Gotta have my meats... and some fish lol
Dec 3, 2012 8:58 AM

Jul 2008
Bbmello: that's great :) I couldn't eat meat again I think. Although that's because I make such interesting stuff now I'm a vegetarian, whereas before there was no variety. I also get ill from meat so there's just no point in me eating it.

Style: haha! I used to be like that if I was hungover but now I just have quorn XD a quorn sausage sandwich if you've been out drinking is the best thing ever! I became a vegetarian as it was a new years resolution that stuck. My friends thought I was mad too but I enjoyed it :p
Dec 3, 2012 12:32 PM

Jan 2010
Hey Kimi, Bruno and Cenit! Welcome to 20+

@Kimi: We have a pet section somewhere in our forums. You should post pictures of your two kittens. Kittens are so cute, but so much trouble. Our cats are now 10 and 8. I don't know what I would do if one of them died. Especially the fat cat. He follows me everywhere. His favorite spot of course if my laptop. When I go to bed, he crawls behind my pillow and sleeps there. Since he so fat, I have to put a extra pillow there so he won't steal my pillow. LOL Poor guy, he can't even clean himself anymore.
Dec 3, 2012 4:48 PM

Jul 2011
Thx Himari-Chan
Dec 4, 2012 7:16 AM

Sep 2012
HI! I am..:)
hmm.. well I am Tomo (actually my name is Tomaž, but everyone calls me Tomo) and I'm 22 I've been watching anime since i was a child. I live in Slovenia, witch is a small country in Europe. Other from that i like music, games and sci-fi movies. Never been a manga type of person but there's still time right?:D hmm..what else..that's about it i guess...:D
Nice to meet you all:)
Dec 4, 2012 8:38 AM

Nov 2012
Hi my username is Sasori Uzumaki
I Am 24 Year Old
I am from Greece my origin Austria .
May name is Sebastian .
Most of the time i am with my friends an may free time i like watching anime reading manga or ply games.
My hobbies are : drawing and writing stories for manga or novels, cooking, anything that i tasty,trips with my family and my friends , travel very often to foreign countries .
I am listening to Jrock Jpop and Kpop.
I am still new to this website and so far i am like it what a good place to keep a record of all the animes/mangas i've read.
Im still adding stiffs to my manga list right now!
I am watching anime 14 years and my friend by coincidence suggested this site to become a member , because I have seen many anime >.< .

And nice to meet you all (>.<).
SasoriUzumakiDec 4, 2012 8:41 AM

Dec 4, 2012 10:36 AM
Jul 2010
Hi
I'm 21 (gonna be 22 on the 8th)
My name's Eric and I'm from Texas
Been watching anime since the late 90s on toonami, and my brother would show me some on vhs all the time, although I dont remember much of it.
I like food games and music. Don't read much manga (cause its way too expensive). and ummm idk what else to say. HI!
Dec 5, 2012 6:30 AM
Sep 2012
Hi! I'm your youngest member.
I turned 20 yesterday.
I hope we can get along well. Thanks for having me here... :3
Dec 5, 2012 11:46 PM

Oct 2011
welcome to all the noobs!

and happy bday sunsa!!

Dec 10, 2012 8:24 AM

Apr 2011
Welcome all new members

Dec 11, 2012 3:41 PM

Jan 2010
Hey guys, i'm so excited to see all the new member. That's AWESOME!!

Dec 11, 2012 4:34 PM

Oct 2009
Hello! *wave*
Been looking for a slightly more mature anime community (by that you can be as immature as you like because I'm going by the main MAL forum standards here) so thought I'd stop by when I noticed a friend was a member.

I'm 24, live in South Wales (English though) and I'm actually a very casual anime fan but I like to discuss and pick up recommendations and whatnot from folk whose opinions I respect.

I'm also a big reader and keep a book blog. I watch Western TV as well and game on occasion.
Dec 11, 2012 10:30 PM

May 2010
Welcome everyone!
Dec 12, 2012 7:44 AM

Apr 2011
Welcome, Jaedia. Nice profile pic. Code Geass was great.
Dec 12, 2012 9:22 AM

Jan 2010
Hey Jaedia, We're mature, and very immature at times too. In a playful way though! I'm glad you joined out club, have fun!! ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
Dec 12, 2012 9:33 AM
Nov 2012
Hi all ( ゚▽゚)/

My name is Sarah, I'm 22 years of age (^-^*)
I have been watching anime for about... 8 years or so~ ( ´ ▽ ` ) I like it!
If you would like to know more of me, there is lots to know on my profile~
I'm also learning Japanese (ノ´∀`*)ノ よろしくおねがいします~
Dec 12, 2012 9:35 AM

Jul 2011
Hey all. I am a big fan of retro mecha anime, other favorite genres would be comedy/parody and action. I'm very into gaming as well, both playing and collecting.
Dec 12, 2012 11:44 AM

Apr 2011
Seraphineae said:
Hi all ( ゚▽゚)/

My name is Sarah, I'm 22 years of age (^-^*)
I have been watching anime for about... 8 years or so~ ( ´ ▽ ` ) I like it!
If you would like to know more of me, there is lots to know on my profile~
I'm also learning Japanese (ノ´∀`*)ノ よろしくおねがいします~

Welcome. You do realize that there's a feature where you can add up to 10 favorite characters on your profile...Cool, I'm also a big Harry Potter fan. I posted some Harry Potter Halloween images in this thread last month if you're interested:
http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=361275&show=900

Kellhus said:
Hey all. I am a big fan of retro mecha anime, other favorite genres would be comedy/parody and action. I'm very into gaming as well, both playing and collecting.

Also welcome. Your profile picture is awesome! What's it from?
Dec 12, 2012 4:49 PM
Nov 2012
Lotus97 said:
Welcome. You do realize that there's a feature where you can add up to 10 favorite characters on your profile...Cool, I'm also a big Harry Potter fan. I posted some Harry Potter Halloween images in this thread last month if you're interested:

Ah! Yes, I'm aware that you can add up to ten favourites, however I would like to add many more, so I created a list on my profile About Me section, rather than bother with the side listings~ (´・ω・`) Thank you for letting me know about the thread! I will look at it~ ☆
Dec 12, 2012 6:03 PM

Apr 2011
Seraphineae said:
Lotus97 said:

Ah! Yes, I'm aware that you can add up to ten favourites, however I would like to add many more, so I created a list on my profile About Me section, rather than bother with the side listings

I figured you did since you had added favorite people so I was sort of joking. I also had a hard time picking 10 so I added additional ones on my profile. I sort of got tired of adding them so my list is still missing at least 5-10 characters.
Dec 12, 2012 6:04 PM

Jul 2011
Lotus97 said:
Your profile picture is awesome! What's it from?

It is fan art of mecha from the Super Robot Taisen games.
Dec 13, 2012 12:25 AM

Jan 2012
Lotus97 said:
Seraphineae said:
Lotus97 said:

Ah! Yes, I'm aware that you can add up to ten favourites, however I would like to add many more, so I created a list on my profile About Me section, rather than bother with the side listings

I figured you did since you had added favorite people so I was sort of joking. I also had a hard time picking 10 so I added additional ones on my profile. I sort of got tired of adding them so my list is still missing at least 5-10 characters.

lol forget having a top 25 (or even a top 50). I have an entire blog entry dedicated to that with a list of my favorite characters from each series I watched (if applicable).

As for why I'd do such a thing... not sure. Maybe I just like noting down all of the technical details related to everything I watch. You know, keep things organized. I'll get a good laugh too one of these days when I look back and see just how much time I invested (or wasted) on anime. Need to start noting down some OP, ED, and insert/feature songs too..
Dec 18, 2012 8:12 AM
Dec 2012
Hi, my name is Adrian. But please call me by my handle *NightSkyBlue*. Does it bother anybody else that forums on this site post things in chronological order ascending so you have to scroll all the way to the end for recent posts? Because it annoys the hell out of me! Haha.

I'm a programmer currently working with databases...interests include fitness/health/diet, anime, games (mainly RPGs or co-op), annnnd I dunno. Friends? Haha.

Anyways, as somebody whose been stuck in the working world for a couple years I don't get as much time to watch anime as I used to. But since I don't watch American T.V. at all (well maybe a movie here and there), I probably still watch more anime than most.

I hope to find some cool people who share a passion towards anime like I do. Very few other things can draw me in and make me feel emotionally attached like a good anime can.

One of my biggest goals is to go visit Japan some day. Who knows, maybe even live there. Just gotta learn the language first! Unfortunately I only know a few hundred random words in Japanese through anime! Haha!

Oh and I like mostly all genres (with a special place in my heart for shonen). Once I update my anime list, which will probably take a couple months, you will see how eclectic I am. From the most girly, to the sappiest, to the most brutal, to the most mind twisting. I love it all.
Dec 18, 2012 9:55 AM

Jan 2012
@NightSKyBlue
Cool. We might not have the same taste in anime, but we have similar goals/interests. Nice to meet you.

NightSkyBlue said:

I'm a programmer currently working with databases...interests include fitness/health/diet, anime, games (mainly RPGs or co-op), annnnd I dunno. Friends? Haha.

Just started out with crossfit. It's quite intense. Other than that, I pretty much do things revolving around anime and friends too.

NightSkyBlue said:

Anyways, as somebody whose been stuck in the working world for a couple years I don't get as much time to watch anime as I used to. But since I don't watch American T.V. at all (well maybe a movie here and there), I probably still watch more anime than most.

I hope to find some cool people who share a passion towards anime like I do. Very few other things can draw me in and make me feel emotionally attached like a good anime can.

Same. I'm super detached from American society and entertainment nowadays, except with maybe rock/rap music.

NightSkyBlue said:

One of my biggest goals is to go visit Japan some day. Who knows, maybe even live there. Just gotta learn the language first! Unfortunately I only know a few hundred random words in Japanese through anime! Haha!

Thumbs up man! I have this goal in mind too. I'm surrounded by people who are multilingual, so I figured that I need to break this language barrier myself. Also, I'm really into anime, cars, and technology. Unlike where I'm from, Japan has all of those.

NightSkyBlue said:

Oh and I like mostly all genres (with a special place in my heart for shonen). Once I update my anime list, which will probably take a couple months, you will see how eclectic I am. From the most girly, to the sappiest, to the most brutal, to the most mind twisting. I love it all.

Nice!. It's all about having a wide range and experiencing all of the goodness anime has to offer.
Dec 18, 2012 1:23 PM
Dec 2012
Thanks for the well thought out response StyleF1re. I have to get back to work now, but I may write on your profile later.
Dec 19, 2012 5:32 PM

Oct 2011
welcome blue!! i also tend to stray from my all time favorite, shounens, sometimes. and i usually enjoy what i watch no matter what the genre may be. but at the end of the day my favorite will always be shounens >:D

Dec 20, 2012 2:25 PM

Jul 2008
Himari_Chan said:
Hey Kimi, Bruno and Cenit! Welcome to 20+

@Kimi: We have a pet section somewhere in our forums. You should post pictures of your two kittens. Kittens are so cute, but so much trouble. Our cats are now 10 and 8. I don't know what I would do if one of them died. Especially the fat cat. He follows me everywhere. His favorite spot of course if my laptop. When I go to bed, he crawls behind my pillow and sleeps there. Since he so fat, I have to put a extra pillow there so he won't steal my pillow. LOL Poor guy, he can't even clean himself anymore.

I've got my kitties on my profile now! For some reason it would let me upload them onto imageshack so those will have to do D:! I know what you mean, the cats are like my kids lol. Today I wrapped all of the presents up and they kept stealing them from under the Christmas tree! Such a cute cat! What are yours called? Love the fact you and him are watching Aria together <3
Dec 21, 2012 8:19 AM

Apr 2010
Heya everyone!

Uh, let's see, My name is Mark, but usually I just go by Dream *shrugs*. I'm 22 and in my last semester in college for mechanical engineering.

I like playing sports and currently play volleyball. I also like video games and obviously anime. My roommate and I usually watch anime together, and have for the past seven years or so (we were roommates in high school as well.)

I used to be part of an anime community when I was younger and have missed that feeling, so here I am!
Dec 21, 2012 9:31 AM

Dec 2012
Sup ty for accepting my request. My name's David from the UK nice to meet you all..

hmmm sorry not really the best at these kinda things.. urgh I'm 24 years old, work as a free lance graphic designer, enjoy playing video games (mainly survival horror) and I've been watching anime since I was like 13 or 14. One of my friends showed me Crying Freeman and Black Jack after that got addicted to anime.
Dec 21, 2012 10:11 AM

Oct 2011
Welcome everybody :) I also play a lot of videogames, what systems do you have?

edit: post no' 666 :P
Dec 21, 2012 11:05 AM

Apr 2010
Gratz on the 666.

Uh, I have a 360 and a ps3, but i mostly just stick to playing games on my computer, nowadays. What about yourself?
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (115) « First ... « 38 39 [40] 41 42 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» What Are You Listening to? + All About the Music! ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Corsair857 - Jun 2, 2011

3583 by Elanin »»
Dec 22, 2023 3:31 AM

Sticky: » Administrators' lounge [closed for members] ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

JusticeUndone - Aug 22, 2011

361 by Lotus97 »»
Jun 17, 2022 12:02 PM

» [GAME] You're Banned! v. 7.0 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Uuh - Dec 12, 2015

8529 by Pyro »»
May 12, 2022 4:21 AM

» [GAME] First Thing That Pops Up In Your Mind V. 3.0 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Arianna - Mar 20, 2016

3543 by Pyro »»
May 12, 2022 12:40 AM

» [Game] Last Letter - Anime Edition ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

kumquat123 - Feb 18, 2012

3116 by Pyro »»
May 12, 2022 12:36 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.