Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Sep 19, 2015 12:55 AM

Oct 2013
Yeah... I gotta give this anime points for being unpredictable at least. And to think I nearly wrote this off as another, ordinary school rom-com before starting it. I'm glad Hoshino was developed this way; it made her character more interesting and swiftly wrote off any speculations between her and Sana.

That final scene was lovely. The BGM was splendid and really brought out the emotions of the scene, too. I didn't cry, but I can see why a few people might have.

Discord: the.path.to.pathos
RateYourMusic
last.fm
Sep 20, 2015 5:39 AM

Jan 2014
WOW
Sep 21, 2015 7:31 PM

Jul 2015
tbh i expected their step-mom to be the one who sent the letters
Apr 30, 2016 1:45 AM

Jul 2013
Damn, Hoshino went full sociopath. I bet she only confessed the crime at the end to see Shuri's crying face that she so desired.
Jun 7, 2016 9:45 AM

Jun 2013
all you had to do was follow the damn train sana!

seriously though how they sat like that on the train really gave me them yosuga no sora vibes
Sep 12, 2016 11:48 PM

Mar 2015
I shed a manly tears at the end T_T
The friendoshippu between Shuu and Sana is overwhelming. The twins can have elope now.

3.9/5
Sep 21, 2016 10:25 AM

Dec 2014
the confession though....I don't know why but this seems so awesome...... This is getting better and better
Dec 21, 2016 10:10 AM

Feb 2014
I already spoiled myself on Hoshino's yuri leanings while checking her bio, but that didn't make her monologue any less gripping.

And then there was the ending scene. The one thing I've liked in this show right from the beginning is the music. I wonder if Shuri will give up on running away and sacrifice herself, after seeing her brother cry again, like he used to back when they were kids.
Feb 15, 2019 5:44 AM

Feb 2018
Good bye friend,so sad episode.
May 27, 2019 5:54 AM
May 2019
Damn... I never expected the twins to Yosuga no Sora their way out of the show. Great episode and... Nice train.
Nov 26, 2019 10:58 AM

Aug 2018
Why Asami sent that letter, though?..
Ok, so.. Asami is at least bi?..
So ambivalent feelings Asami had after rejection to Shuri.. On one hand, she'd like to continue being friend with her, on another she was of course stressed with how Shuri probably could be fake with her..
Well, it's understandable partially.. Asami had to carry lie for a long time, for a year.. And for what?.. Did it really mean anything to Shuri in the end?.. Probably not.. They really were friends only on surface level, if they couldn't honestly talk out their feelings to each other..
Again, I can understand Asami, because she stopped herself for a long long long time.. I can relate.. Though, what she did is bad, of course.. But what kind of relationships Asami and Shuri had - was also bad.. Even if it wasn't Shuri's fault it was like that..
And.. I guess, Asami payed back Shuri for what she did, really.. She saved her life, Shuri would die otherwise.. So in the end, I'd say Asami really payed back, as how much more you need to pay, if saving life isn't enough?.. If it's about lies - their relationships were a lie for a really long time already, from both sides.. Really now they need to just decide, what they want their relationship to be.. It's more up to Asami, I guess, Shuri is ok with surface friendship, probably?.. Unless she also suffers, but I doubt that, she doesn't carry anything she has to hide from Asami really..
After Asami said truth, it's also Shuri's side to decide as well.. As now she'd maybe have to hide her negative feelings to continue being friends with Asami..
Though, it doesn't really matter in the end, as Shuri will leave one way or another?..
The question really is, if by law they can live separately without parents or not..? They are 16, I think?.. Can you live separately from parents at this age in Japan?.. If yes, they'll get by, I think.. They'll find a job, will rent a place to stay in.. It'd be hard, especially in beginning, but it's possible, really.. If law doesn't allow this, though, then they have quite the problems..
I actually am still ok with Asami after this episode.. If anything, she's not only nice girl after this episode.. Yeah, she made a very big mistake, but really repayed it for Shuri by saving her life..
Will wait for what's next..
Oct 15, 2021 2:25 PM

Aug 2017
The title of the episode was "confession", so I expected the mc to be confessed for love or something like that, not that Hoshino would admit those things

Yeah and fuck her for that, of course siblings are close so wth are you so jealous of. Damn I'm gonna miss those siblings. But can't deny that it only made it more interesting what Hoshino did.
Jan 2, 2023 6:56 AM
Jul 2020
This is the best episode.....Litteraly, The moment Sana began speaking out loudly that "No matter where you go , we will be friends forever got it? that line really touched me different...I really couldnt stop crying..😭😭
Feb 19, 2023 2:54 PM

Jan 2021
fuck asami all the homies hate asami
Mar 10, 2023 7:53 PM

Dec 2022
So it was Hoshino responsible for it, I'm genuinely surprised at that. There goes my earlier suspicion that it was their step-mom. Never picked up on the yuri, but she did work at the same retirement home, and looked shocked in the ferris wheel scene. The train parallels with Sana and Shuusuke were neat too.

Shaded Horizon

Aug 4, 2023 4:49 AM
Dec 2022
It was really a plot twist from Hoshino's confession that she did all those just to seperate the twins because she wants to see her cry infront of her wow.. I guess we're going yuri on this one.

Also I hate this type of anime it can really make you cry fuck..
Nov 3, 2023 10:07 AM
Oct 2023
This anime's home stretch is a damn masterpiece (so far) and that is a complete shock. That whole storyline in the first half of the episode caught me completely off guard. I did not see lesbianism (even unreciprocated) coming in this anime. I did not think that girl would be that dark either. So many surprises. And the emotions of the second half (albeit expected) hit the mark perfectly! We now know what Shuu said when Sana first left! My overall rating through 11 episodes is 7.09/10. An official 7 rating without rounding up! Never thought I'd see the day! Two episodes to go! What's in store for the home stretch? There's only one way to find out ;-)!
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Myself ; Yourself Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

radiantfire - Dec 26, 2007

283 by SailorFairyDxD24 »»
Nov 3, 2023 11:49 AM

Poll: » Myself ; Yourself Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

radiantfire - Dec 19, 2007

65 by SailorFairyDxD24 »»
Nov 3, 2023 11:01 AM

Poll: » Myself ; Yourself Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Faust721 - Dec 5, 2007

115 by SailorFairyDxD24 »»
Nov 2, 2023 4:56 PM

Poll: » Myself ; Yourself Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Faust721 - Nov 28, 2007

61 by SailorFairyDxD24 »»
Nov 2, 2023 4:05 PM

Poll: » Myself ; Yourself Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

deli53 - Nov 21, 2007

93 by SailorFairyDxD24 »»
Nov 2, 2023 3:14 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.