Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (10) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »
Dec 27, 2013 5:47 AM
Aug 2012
Is it me or the only people happy with this ending are the shippers who are still busy shipping and figuring out whose kid is the prince disregarding the fact that he is someone descendant?

jugann said:

My thoughts on most people spamming that.
Valvrave was a fun watch, don't think they'll be doing a S3 though. Magius are dead and it would be a bigger trainwreck as shouko being a pilot would be BAD.
I LOL'd when she was wearing no.1's suit

Have to agree with this..................Shoko doesn't deserve to be a pilot and it would terrible even if they try to make her character serious.

Dec 27, 2013 5:52 AM

Jun 2013
Dragon_Slayer_X said:

Have to agree with this..................Shoko doesn't deserve to be a pilot and it would terrible even if they try to make her character serious.

I don't understand , I know it's your opinion but Shoko has been stronger than ever. She is strong enough to not give up even after knowing her childhood friend killed his father , her childhood friend bears a big secret without her knowledge , her childhood friend dies.
"Children of Japan. And those who were once children. Listen! This is not a dream. This is not fiction. In reality, your superheroes were always fighting. To teach viewers courage and the meaning of justice! No matter how many enemies there are. No matter how strong evil is. Just remember. Does any another country have so many heroes? Has any another country been protected by multiple superheroes? Stand with me, friends! Remember when you used to watch your superheroes!
Once you may have given up this dream. But today, you can be a hero!"

- Kaname Jouji , Red Axe

Dec 27, 2013 5:56 AM

Jul 2007
Riez said:
Dragon_Slayer_X said:

I don't understand , I know it's your opinion but Shoko has been stronger than ever. She is strong enough to not give up even after knowing her childhood friend killed his father , her childhood friend bears a big secret without her knowledge , her childhood friend dies.

She so strong that she sells out the main force of her country to the enemies that BETRAYED HER ALREADY MULTIPLE TIMES.

She so strong that even after that she spends time hating and distrusting people, one of whom just SACRIFICED HIMSELF to save the bitch and her bitch friends.

She so strong that her WHOLE PLAN of country running is "let's make a festival on the moon!"

She so strong that everything in her country was achieved by other people.

She so strong that she managed to accomplish absolutely NOTHING by herself in the show except for inspiring main character with her "death" IN Ep1.
Dec 27, 2013 5:57 AM

Jun 2013
ganondeurf said:
No one ever wondered why we didn't see any of those moments in the season 2? ><
http://puu.sh/60cEJ
http://puu.sh/60cFt

wi dun haz sach memoriez liek u.
"Children of Japan. And those who were once children. Listen! This is not a dream. This is not fiction. In reality, your superheroes were always fighting. To teach viewers courage and the meaning of justice! No matter how many enemies there are. No matter how strong evil is. Just remember. Does any another country have so many heroes? Has any another country been protected by multiple superheroes? Stand with me, friends! Remember when you used to watch your superheroes!

- Kaname Jouji , Red Axe

Dec 27, 2013 5:59 AM
Aug 2012
Riez said:
Dragon_Slayer_X said:

Yeah and survives 200 years without losing memories right......strong nah just asspull, the ending was rushed with many unexplained events and inconsistencies. The one thing i will give her credit for is the 2nd point and Haruto didn't know her father was on that ship, technically that's L-Elf fault. The others are already explained in the "Shoko" thread and that doesn't justify her "betrayal" actions. She is literally one of most useless characters in this show and the least deserving to be valvrave pilot.

Dec 27, 2013 6:00 AM

Nov 2013
Fai said:
Riez said:
Dragon_Slayer_X said:

She so strong that she sells out the main force of her country to the enemies that BETRAYED HER ALREADY MULTIPLE TIMES.

She so strong that even after that she spends time hating and distrusting people, one of whom just SACRIFICED HIMSELF to save the bitch and her bitch friends.

She so strong that her WHOLE PLAN of country running is "let's make a festival on the moon!"

She so strong that she managed to accomplish absolutely NOTHING by herself in the show except for inspiring main character with her "death" IN Ep1.

Wasnt it debated that the reason why she supposedly betrayed was out of fear?
Anime gave me more life lessons than school
Dec 27, 2013 6:01 AM

Jun 2013
Fai said:
Riez said:
Dragon_Slayer_X said:

She regrets it and later knowing the truth made her felt worse.

She's supportive , you need some mental support even in real life.

She's acting un-biased as a Prime Minister of a country. You don't own a country , what do you even know ?

Making a festival in the midst of having some problem is good. It helps to settle down the people from being panicked. Again , you don't own a country , you know nothing.

- Kaname Jouji , Red Axe

Dec 27, 2013 6:02 AM

Nov 2013
Dragon_Slayer_X said:
Riez said:
Dragon_Slayer_X said:

Yeah and survives 200 years without losing memories right......strong nah just asspull, the ending was rushed with many unexplained events and inconsistencies. The one thing i will give her credit for is the 2nd point and Haruto didn't know her father was on that ship, technically that's L-Elf fault. The others are already explained in the "Shoko" thread and that doesn't justify her "betrayal" actions. She is literally one of most useless characters in this show and the least deserving to be valvrave pilot.

If lets say there were to be a third season, where she leads the golden 7. Would you watch it and would it redeem her character in a way? She is trying to expand upon Haruto's utopia
Dec 27, 2013 6:03 AM
Aug 2012
NeoAnkara said:
Cue Sunrise launching interquel LN or manga (I hope).

There are 5 mangas if i am not mistaken. Side stories for Saki, L-Elf, A-Drei, Two other students..........i don't remember the last. Hope they get translated............

ganondeurf said:
No one ever wondered why we didn't see any of those moments in the season 2? ><
http://puu.sh/60cEJ
http://puu.sh/60cFt

Ending was rushed that's why...............

Dec 27, 2013 6:04 AM

Jun 2013
Dragon_Slayer_X said:
Riez said:
Dragon_Slayer_X said:

Rukino is much more useless.

The prince being Rukino's descendant does make sense since she has Haruto's sperms. LOL WUT. JK.

- Kaname Jouji , Red Axe

Dec 27, 2013 6:05 AM
Aug 2012
zerriet said:
Dragon_Slayer_X said:
Riez said:
Dragon_Slayer_X said:

If lets say there were to be a third season, where she leads the golden 7. Would you watch it and would it redeem her character in a way? She is trying to expand upon Haruto's utopia

If there would have been a third season then they wouldn't have ended in such a rushed way.............i thought you "Shoko" fans knew that.............or maybe you forgot?

Dec 27, 2013 6:07 AM

Jun 2013
Dragon_Slayer_X said:
zerriet said:
Dragon_Slayer_X said:
Riez said:
Dragon_Slayer_X said:

If there would have been a third season then they wouldn't have ended in such a rushed way.............i thought you "Shoko" fans knew that.............or maybe you forgot?

What if Sunrise purposely left with an open ending for discussions among fans and they decided to add some special scenes in the BD. The sales will go skyrocket and season three possibility is not impossible.

- Kaname Jouji , Red Axe

Dec 27, 2013 6:08 AM

Nov 2013
Dragon_Slayer_X said:
zerriet said:
Dragon_Slayer_X said:
Riez said:
Dragon_Slayer_X said:

I am not really a Shoko fan, i just dont like characters to be misjudged or really hated on. If i were to have a favourite, it would be Akira but thats besides the point.

My point is that episode 12 left alot of openings so it might be a gateway, i am just asking of your opinion
Dec 27, 2013 6:09 AM

Jun 2013
zerriet said:

I am not really a Shoko fan, i just dont like characters to be misjudged or really hated on. If i were to have a favourite, it would be Akira but thats besides the point.

My point is that episode 12 left alot of openings so it might be a gateway, i am just asking of your opinion

THIS ^

- Kaname Jouji , Red Axe

Dec 27, 2013 6:11 AM
Aug 2012
Riez said:

They already have "Buddy Complex" airing next season and there are Gundam Build Fighters. Not to mention Gundam Origin and Gundam Unicorn ep7 coming out next year. So no that less of an possibility than you think, they aren't like a certain studio i dislike. So nope a third season isn't gonna happen after this disappointing ending.
Dragon_Slayer_XDec 27, 2013 6:17 AM

Dec 27, 2013 6:15 AM

May 2012
0246 so moe
0804 talking about valvrave pilot's readiness in finale? incoming S3?
1053 Eruerufu body, but Harootoh voice? Lol
1125 hey <3
1210 dat slowmo
1516 baibai Shouko
NOOOO.Bad finale.
Nice mecha action though.
Isayama Hajime should be awarded The Manga with The Highest Inconsistencies of Characters' Appearances.
He keeps performing multiple plastic surgeries on those Shingeki No Kyojin characters in a SINGLE chapter.
Yes, I've read up to the latest chapter of Shingeki No Kyojin manga.
Forced myself to read through the kidsketching chapters after the anime's ended. At least from now on, I only have to go through the hell once a month.
Patiently awaiting SNK TV/movie/OVA anime-sequel.
The 2015 SNK live-action movie would probably suck.
Dec 27, 2013 6:16 AM

Jun 2013
Dragon_Slayer_X said:
Riez said:
Dragon_Slayer_X said:
zerriet said:
Dragon_Slayer_X said:
Riez said:
Dragon_Slayer_X said:

What if Sunrise purposely left with an open ending for discussions among fans and they decided to add some special scenes in the BD. The sales will go skyrocket and season three possibility is not impossible.

They already have "Buddy Complex" airing next season and there are Gundam Build Fighters. Not to mention Gundam Origin and Gundam Unicorn ep7 coming out next year. So no that less of an possibility than you think, they aren't like a certain studio i dislike. So nope a third season isn't gonna happen after this disappointing ending.

I'm not a fan of Gundam , so I know no shits. Yes , Buddy Complex , who knows they will screw the ending like this one lol. I'm just stating the possibility of having another season , it's not completely 0%. As long as it's not zero , it's a good as hundred for me. Oh , the cliche. Jkjk.

- Kaname Jouji , Red Axe

Dec 27, 2013 6:17 AM

Nov 2013
Dragon_Slayer_X said:
Riez said:
Dragon_Slayer_X said:
zerriet said:
Dragon_Slayer_X said:
Riez said:
Dragon_Slayer_X said:

But you see, it is because of a disappointing end that they might have to make a season to really answer the questions. Besides, lets take Gundam Seed for example, everyone thought that was it and not GSD, stargazer and 2 movies
Dec 27, 2013 6:18 AM
Aug 2012
zerriet said:

Ah sorry i got a bit heated because of this frustrated and disappointed ending. But no that's not going to happen. There is no Haruto's utopia but rather rather Shoko's "fun and dance" dreamland. Like i said, rushed ending,inconsistencies, unused scenes from the previews,Haruto's death (even coma would have left some possibilities), Shoko is miraculous alive after 200 years (bullshit as i call it)............doesn't leave much for a third season.

Also first half of GSD turned out bad until Kira came back to being the MC, at least for me. Gundam Seed is one of my top 3 favorite Gundam shows though.

Dec 27, 2013 6:19 AM

Jul 2007
Riez said:

OH THAT MAKES IT SO MUCH BETTER AND ABSOLVES HER OF BEING A TRAITOR?

Hey! Let's go into closest nuclear silo, steal the launch codes and send them over to the enemy side! Its okay! We are sorry about it !

And what will she do to form the fucking country or negotiate with others? Put on a fucking cheerleader costume and start cheering?

She's acting un-biased as a Prime Minister of a country.

"you don't remember our stupid cave, you must be EVIL!" soooo unbiased :3

You don't own a country , what do you even know ?

Apparently enough to recognize a ditzy mary sue clown of a character.

Making a festival in the midst of having some problem is good. It helps to settle down the people from being panicked.

And that's fucking fantastic! They solved the most miniscule problem of moral support! OH LOOK FOOD SUPPLIES RUNNING SHORT, NO FUNCTIONING INFRASTRUCTURE, SHITTY DIPLOMATIC RELATIONS AND FUCKING SPACE NAZI VAMPIRES CLOSING IN.

OOPS.

Again , you don't own a country , you know nothing.

If only all critique required you to had deep knowledge of the field, there would be no critique in the world. What you are saying is as dumb as saying "only presidents should elect presidents because others KNOW NOTHING as they dont own the country"

Riez said:

In last 5 episodes Rukino saved the main cast THREE TIMES, converted A-Drei to their side and spent 200 years fighting for the promise she made.

In last 20+ episodes Shouko....cried.

zerriet said:

But you see, it is because of a disappointing end that they might have to make a season to really answer the questions. Besides, lets take Gundam Seed for example, everyone thought that was it and not GSD, stargazer and 2 movies

That's because GSD, being the Twilight of anime market it was, sold like fracking hotcakes as everyone loved their glorious gary stu kira godmato and their glorious mary sue lacus protecting the glorious not-nippon.
Dec 27, 2013 6:29 AM

Nov 2013
Fai said:
Riez said:

Hey! Let's go into closest nuclear silo, steal the launch codes and send them over to the enemy side! Its okay! We are sorry about it !

And what will she do to form the fucking country or negotiate with others? Put on a fucking cheerleader costume and start cheering?

Making a festival in the midst of having some problem is good. It helps to settle down the people from being panicked.

And that's fucking fantastic! They solved the most miniscule problem of moral support! OH LOOK FOOD SUPPLIES RUNNING SHORT, NO FUNCTIONING INFRASTRUCTURE, SHITTY DIPLOMATIC RELATIONS AND FUCKING SPACE NAZI VAMPIRES CLOSING IN.

OOPS.

If only all critique required you to had deep knowledge of the field, there would be no critique in the world. What you are saying is as dumb as saying "only presidents should elect presidents because others KNOW NOTHING as they dont own the country"

Riez said:

In last 5 episodes Rukino saved the main cast THREE TIMES, converted A-Drei to their side and spent 200 years fighting for the promise she made.

zerriet said:

That's because GSD, being the Twilight of anime market it was, sold like fracking hotcakes as everyone loved their glorious gary stu kira godmato and their glorious mary sue lacus protecting the glorious not-nippon.

I PMed you in regards to the discussion because there were some things i wanted to know your opinion of. As for what Shoko did, it is really highly debatable as whether what she did was normal or not. It had been explained quite a few times as well. I do agree with you on GSD though, it never lived up to the hype of GS
Dec 27, 2013 6:32 AM

Nov 2013
Dragon_Slayer_X said:
zerriet said:

Ah sorry i got a bit heated because of this frustrated and disappointed ending. But no that's not going to happen. There is no Haruto's utopia but rather rather Shoko's "fun and dance" dreamland. Like i said, rushed ending,inconsistencies, unused scenes from the previews,Haruto's death (even coma would have left some possibilities), Shoko is miraculous alive after 200 years (bullshit as i call it)............doesn't leave much for a third season.

Also first half of GSD turned out bad until Kira came back to being the MC, at least for me. Gundam Seed is one of my top 3 favorite Gundam shows though.

Yes, i also do like GS. Anyways, i think that if Saki managed to live for 200 years, wouldnt shoko be able to do the same. Also, although she still seems to keep her overly cheerful nature but i think she does want to carry Haruto's dream. She probably reflected on her past mistakes but because it wasnt in this episode, then i do agree with you on the issue of questionable writing
Dec 27, 2013 6:33 AM

Jun 2013
Fai said:
Riez said:

- No problem mate , everyone makes mistakes. You threw a nuclear on my side ? No problem , I have no hard feelings because we are in a war ofc I've done something terrible to your sides too.

- In a way yes. Try playing any mmo/rpg without support will ya ?

- At that moment , she doesn't know that Haruto is losing his memories. Duhh ?

- Nope , you don't own one. You know nothing , I know nothing. Do you even politics ?

OOPS.

- Sadly yes bro , in the midst of having shortage of bs , you will need a boost up of moral supports. People are losing hope , it's your job as a prime minister to live up the spirit back. Do you real life ?

- No , nowadays presidents are bullshit. That's why we , the people must form a resistance. I'm saying this on basing that Shoko is the ideal president , the prime minister who doesn't fudge things up on the media. Yes , ofc she doesn't she knows nothing about kamitsuki.

Riez said:

- You got that right , but still she's horrible in a way.

HOLY SHIT , WHAT THE FUCK DID I JUST ANSWER .

- Kaname Jouji , Red Axe

Dec 27, 2013 6:36 AM

Jun 2013
SORRY GUIZE , THAT'S JUST ME BEING DENSE.

TO THE FAP CAVE TO SETTLE DOWN. FAP TO RUKINO AND SHOKO ALL THE WAY.

- Kaname Jouji , Red Axe

Dec 27, 2013 6:38 AM

Dec 2012
This series was really enjoyable despite the plot holes. It truly lived up to the "it's so bad it's good cliche" mech battles were fun to watch and I loved the OP and ED. Hoping for more Nana Mizuki X T.M. Revolution collabs!
Dec 27, 2013 6:41 AM

Jun 2013
Sovietcong said:
This series was really enjoyable despite the plot holes. It truly lived up to the "it's so bad it's good cliche" mech battles were fun to watch and I loved the OP and ED. Hoping for more Nana Mizuki X T.M. Revolution collabs!

Totally , just downloaded some of their concerts. Now iz tu enjoy .

- Kaname Jouji , Red Axe

Dec 27, 2013 6:41 AM

Jun 2013
So people on this site don't know the difference between open endings and plot holes.

(hint: it's an open ending)
Dec 27, 2013 6:42 AM
Aug 2012
zerriet said:
Dragon_Slayer_X said:
zerriet said:

Yes, i also do like GS. Anyways, i think that if Saki managed to live for 200 years, wouldnt shoko be able to do the same. Also, although she still seems to keep her overly cheerful nature but i think she does want to carry Haruto's dream. She probably reflected on her past mistakes but because it wasnt in this episode, then i do agree with you on the issue of questionable writing

I have to disagree with the fact that Shoko is alive after 200 years part, as only the Valvrave I's pilots provides runes for all the machines (Pino is on that unit after all) and Marie and Haruto died by losing their memories and getting the runes sucked. There is no way Shoko can survive for 200 years normally while being the pilot of that Valvrave. Also it's a "He" who founded the country and "became the first one of us" according to the flashback...........see the problem?

Don't get me wrong, i am not venting on you and i liked the show, but this is a terrible way to end things and i really dislike Shoko's character. I have been taking Haruto's side from the start because he was going to be the mostly bashed and misunderstood as a character but Shoko deserve the hate she is getting, it's gotten a bit overboard though.

Dec 27, 2013 6:54 AM

Nov 2013
Dragon_Slayer_X said:
zerriet said:
Dragon_Slayer_X said:
zerriet said:

I have to disagree with the fact that Shoko is alive after 200 years part, as only the Valvrave I's pilots provides runes for all the machines (Pino is on that unit after all) and Marie and Haruto died by losing their memories and getting the runes sucked. There is no way Shoko can survive for 200 years normally while being the pilot of that Valvrave. Also it's a "He" who founded the country and "became the first one of us" according to the flashback...........see the problem?

Don't get me wrong, i am not venting on you and i liked the show, but this is a terrible way to end things and i really dislike Shoko's character. I have been taking Haruto's side from the start because he was going to be the mostly bashed and misunderstood as a character but Shoko deserve the hate she is getting, it's gotten a bit overboard though.

Is it possible that they found a way to have an infinite resource of runes? I mean they did find a way to remove heat through the use of boosters. It has something directly influenced with the engine and also whether the pilot leaks runes or not, so i think it is pretty debatable. As for Shoko, i kind of understood what she did and thought from a different angle that maybe what she did was perhaps the most normal thing to do. So i didnt really like the flak she was receiving
Dec 27, 2013 7:13 AM
Aug 2012
zerriet said:

Even if we try to think like that there are problems. Marie lost her memories and died when she over used her powers. Haruto was especially created to become a pilot so he must have had limiters on him but he also died. The magius have been there a long time and the only good supply of runes they found were humans. So how did they find a infinite resource of runes in less than a year or two before the VVV-I's pilot dies. Haruto didn't live very long even with modification from birth. So simply being alive 200 years being the VVV-I pilot isn't possible. She wouldn't be immortal without being a VVV pilot or being body jacked by a magius (latter not possible) and Red doesn't pilot a suit of another color by normal standards. But finding an infinite resource that magius couldn't find all these time, neither the scientist could do anything about...........right after Shoko becoming a VVV pilot just isn't possible. Also this last episode has a lot of inconsistencies with the flashbacks..........the just rushed it and left it open-ended with those.

Dec 27, 2013 7:17 AM

Nov 2013
Dragon_Slayer_X said:
zerriet said:

Even if we try to think like that there are problems. Marie lost her memories and died when she over used her powers. Haruto was especially created to become a pilot so he must have had limiters on him but he also died. The magius have been there a long time and the only good supply of runes they found were humans. So how did they find a infinite resource of runes in less than a year or two before the VVV-I's pilot dies. Haruto didn't live very long even with modification from birth. So simply being alive 200 years being the VVV-I pilot isn't possible. She wouldn't be immortal without being a VVV pilot or being body jacked by a magius (latter not possible) and Red doesn't pilot a suit of another color by normal standards. But finding an infinite resource that magius couldn't find all these time, neither the scientist could do anything about...........right after Shoko becoming a VVV pilot just isn't possible. Also this last episode has a lot of inconsistencies with the flashbacks..........the just rushed it and left it open-ended with those.

Which brings to case why can the magius casually die by bullets, and how there may be a possibility for a rune resource because in the end they can't exactly just say xxx character died because he casually ran out of runes rather than leaking
Dec 27, 2013 7:19 AM

Jun 2013
So who exactly are the golden 7. Anyone know?
Dec 27, 2013 7:26 AM

Jun 2013
Chiyousagi said:

Okouchi knows lmao. 8D

- Kaname Jouji , Red Axe

Dec 27, 2013 7:28 AM
Aug 2012
zerriet said:
Dragon_Slayer_X said:
zerriet said:

Which brings to case why can the magius casually die by bullets, and how there may be a possibility for a rune resource because in the end they can't exactly just say xxx character died because he casually ran out of runes rather than leaking

Magius don't have bodies............they are like parasites who possess a body and feeds on runes. Their host bodies age, they need external rune supply (phantom) and changes into another body later. So what happens to them when they have none of those............they don't simply die by bullets. Blame it on the rushing and stuff not explained.............

Also they should have shed a bit of light on Valvraves, Pino & Plue (the reason for calling them original) and why Haruto and team were called 3rd generation, why they don't age etc etc..............the list goes on. Even with the few hints they are mostly unexplained............

Dec 27, 2013 7:34 AM

Jun 2013
Riez said:
Chiyousagi said:

Okouchi knows lmao. 8D

lol well i did guess could be the war heroes, but nay, 8 statues in the room.
Dec 27, 2013 7:34 AM

Nov 2013
Dragon_Slayer_X said:
zerriet said:
Dragon_Slayer_X said:
zerriet said:

Magius don't have bodies............they are like parasites who possess a body and feeds on runes. Their host bodies age, they need external rune supply (phantom) and changes into another body later. So what happens to them when they have none of those............they don't simply die by bullets. Blame it on the rushing and stuff not explained.............

Also they should have shed a bit of light on Valvraves, Pino & Plue (the reason for calling them original) and why Haruto and team were called 3rd generation, why they don't age etc etc..............the list goes on. Even with the few hints they are mostly unexplained............

Which is why I think that if there was at least an ova that furthers the epilogue, it would be great. If there wasn't, it would be extremely unfortunate
Dec 27, 2013 7:38 AM

Oct 2011
NOOO EHHHHH T_____T
Dec 27, 2013 7:39 AM
Aug 2012
zerriet said:

Not possible in 1 ova. These many things need at least half a season to explain. But the way they ended it doesn't leave much room for a continuation........that's my way of seeing it anyway.

Chiyousagi said:
Riez said:
Chiyousagi said:

Okouchi knows lmao. 8D

It's anyone's guess at this point.

Dec 27, 2013 7:42 AM

Jun 2012
Well I guess everything has already been said. A more or less complete train wreck - at least the ending was one with the amount of unanswered questions. However I'm less disappointed than I should be. This isn't the first open ending / train wreck-ending I've seen. Of course a third ending / 1-3 OVA(s) would be nice but I think that if we get anything at all it'll be the OVA(s).
Guess what we are essentially left with is the quite familiar message "You want to fill the holes ? Darn. Seems like you'll have to buy/read the novels/manga volumes." -.-
Dec 27, 2013 7:44 AM

Nov 2013
Dragon_Slayer_X said:
zerriet said:

Not possible in 1 ova. These many things need at least half a season to explain. But the way they ended it doesn't leave much room for a continuation........that's my way of seeing it anyway.

Chiyousagi said:
Riez said:
Chiyousagi said:

Okouchi knows lmao. 8D

It's anyone's guess at this point.
Dec 27, 2013 7:50 AM

Jun 2013
Btw guize ,

LittleStar said:
"RT Ichirou saying that the identity of the mysterious prince is up to our imagination and will never be explained."

Source: https://twitter.com/yoshi_xtsu/status/416559308835258368

ALL HAIL OKOUCHI , HAIL OKOUCHI.

- Kaname Jouji , Red Axe

Dec 27, 2013 7:51 AM
Jun 2012
Riez said:
Btw guize ,

LittleStar said:
"RT Ichirou saying that the identity of the mysterious prince is up to our imagination and will never be explained."

I probably missed something, what mysterious prince?
Dec 27, 2013 7:53 AM

Jun 2013
Ruriair said:
Riez said:
Btw guize ,

LittleStar said:

I probably missed something, what mysterious prince?

That little L-elf that keep speaking to rukino
Dec 27, 2013 7:57 AM
Dec 2013
Well Ill try to clear most of the plot holes that were left in the last episode
The current year in the series is "71 OF THE TRUE CALLENDAR" also known as the "0 year of the Third Galactic Reich" THIS IS IMPORTANT!!!
Third Galactic Reich is the country established by the end of the series

The date in the future scenes with the little kid is the 221 Year of the Third Galactic Reich basicly 221 years after the events of the series.This means that the boy is not a child of the current charcters but rather theyr descendant and a Prince to the country they created.
The boy closely resemble L-elf in hair style and colour but has the same eye colour as Haruto

The Golden Seven are the pilots of the Valvraves few that are known to us are Rukino Saki there is a scene in the 7th episode of the 1st season fighting vs someone
Renboukoji Akira she is shown alive at the end of the last episde in the 2nd season in the future scene
Renboukoji Satomi he is shown in the future scenes in the year 221 which means he to has become a pilot
Sashinami Shoko she is show wearing the red suit that Haruto used to wear in the future scene in the 221 year in the last episode of the 2nd season which means that she has become the pilot of the unit-01

There will be a manga adaptation of the series bundled in a one volume scheduled for release on 4 Feb 2014 (wiki source)
There is also ongoin manga Kakumeiki Valvrave - Ryuusei no Otome/Ryuusei no Valkyrie that follows Rukino Saki story maybe there will be more answers to our questions
Dec 27, 2013 7:59 AM

Jun 2013
emil0v said:

Why are you reposting lol ?

- Kaname Jouji , Red Axe

Dec 27, 2013 8:00 AM
Dec 2013
ZeroAkito said:
Well I guess everything has already been said. A more or less complete train wreck - at least the ending was one with the amount of unanswered questions. However I'm less disappointed than I should be. This isn't the first open ending / train wreck-ending I've seen. Of course a third ending / 1-3 OVA(s) would be nice but I think that if we get anything at all it'll be the OVA(s).
Guess what we are essentially left with is the quite familiar message "You want to fill the holes ? Darn. Seems like you'll have to buy/read the novels/manga volumes." -.-

I joined MAL just to say this.

Still a better ending than Aoki Hagane no Arpeggio.
Dec 27, 2013 8:04 AM
Dec 2013
Anyways, I'm giving this a 5/5 considering the emotional effect.
Dec 27, 2013 8:11 AM
Jun 2012
Riez said:
Btw guize ,

LittleStar said:

So does that mean a third season won't happen?

@RSGodCraftRiot

Not true at all imo. Arpeggio's ending was quite good, Valvrave's ending just left a bad taste in my mouth. Valvrave was my favorite show of the season, it has an amazing soundtrack and animation, the ending is just disappointing.
Dec 27, 2013 8:18 AM

Jun 2013
Ruriair said:
Riez said:
Btw guize ,

LittleStar said:

So does that mean a third season won't happen?

Seems like it , but there's still hope I guess. They decided to go on with the open ending just like Code Geass when off. Sunrise oh Sunrise. I would be happy if they made some OVAs of it. I've just asked Ichirou if there's some sort of continuation in planning , although he'll most likely ignore it but idc.

Ruriair said:
@RSGodCraftRiot

Not true at all imo. Arpeggio's ending was quite good, Valvrave's ending just left a bad taste in my mouth. Valvrave was my favorite show of the season, it has an amazing soundtrack and animation, the ending is just disappointing.

Arpeggio's ending is a happy ending and it felt really anticlimatic , it was good though. Just that , it won't keep the fans talking. To the contrary , Valvrave S2's ending will keep the fans arguing , discussing and your vital organs will be intrigued by the unanswered questions.

- Kaname Jouji , Red Axe

Dec 27, 2013 8:18 AM

Jun 2013
RSGodCraftRiot said:
ZeroAkito said:

I joined MAL just to say this.

Still a better ending than Aoki Hagane no Arpeggio.

How is the ending bad? I admit it is a bit cliche for the america fleet portion, but other then that, there isn't anything to complain about.
Pages (10) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kakumeiki Valvrave 2nd Season Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 5, 2013

336 by AZakuII »»
Aug 10, 2023 9:31 PM

» The Child's parent is (spoilers)

Renaultclio101 - Jan 9, 2014

40 by silenceblade »»
Sep 15, 2022 7:47 AM

» Is Kakumeiki Valvrave gonna have a 3rd season?

stanklem28 - Dec 21, 2013

14 by AnOnYmOuS__101 »»
Nov 9, 2021 12:52 AM

Poll: » Kakumeiki Valvrave 2nd Season Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 19, 2013

128 by VirginAmirul »»
Mar 29, 2021 8:48 PM

Poll: » Kakumeiki Valvrave 2nd Season Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Oct 24, 2013

142 by VirginAmirul »»
Mar 28, 2021 8:21 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.