Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Apr 3, 2020 7:16 PM
Jul 2018
The way Rohan used Reimi street as a way to get around this stand was quite clever, nice. Also the tension in that scene between Kira and Hayato was very intense.
Apr 9, 2020 11:39 AM

Aug 2018
It is funny how they don't belive their firends when they are in truble. Rohan was a big brain tho. The bath scene was indiscribable.
Jun 20, 2020 1:54 AM

Mar 2020
that bathroom scene almost went left for a second there
Floyd Mayweather English Tutor
Jun 22, 2020 10:51 AM
Sep 2019
Kouichi really gets on my nerves, he toughed really that Rohan was joking!!, i don't understand why Rohan likes him this much
but why a riche mangaka doesn't have a car ?
kouichi tried to be cool by helping Rohan but he made matters worse, i just hate him damn it, at the end Rohan saved himself by his intelligence, i love this psycho, my favorite in this season
the kid was courageous, he dared to menace kira.
Oct 16, 2020 9:53 AM

Jul 2020
Oh wow. Kira is so cool. He is so fucking badass. I love how he killed that guy in front of his girl. Amazing scene, and amazing episode.
Oct 17, 2020 8:33 PM

Oct 2019
Cheap Trick seems like a cool guy to have around on your back as ASMR. Until you realize he can order cats and dogs to kill you.
Koichi came back this ep and decided to help Rohan. I’m kind of confused about their relationship since Rohan kind of took advantage of Koichi when he wanted material for his manga. Are they on good terms? Maybe I missed something.
Poor Hayato... even though Kira’s back, it was painful to see that bathroom scene, gross. Kira bout to get found out fr tho by this genius kid.
Oct 27, 2020 4:37 PM
Sep 2020
Rohan did some 1000 IQ stuff, which was very cool to see, Koichi continues to be a very reliable guy, and Kira continues to be fucking spooky.
Dec 4, 2020 8:52 AM

Aug 2018
Koichi was annoying af this episode, but at least he went back and helped Rohan.

That kid Hayato finally caught his dad...

Jul 27, 2021 2:00 PM

Apr 2018
Rohan crossing the road with a stranger on his back was funny af.
And Koichi, his only true friend came to rescue him. That's why we love Koichi.

> TREEEEE FREEEEEEEES
Rohan is such a big brain. The afterworld took care of Cheap Trick.
And Kira is just killing people as usual.
Nail clip scene > Brush scene monogatari LOL

The bath scene with Hayato was just SCARY.

“You yourself have to change first, or nothing will change for you!”
'
Aug 5, 2021 3:46 PM

Mar 2009
Nycro said:
I know that Kira will lose. And Kira will be attacked from all sides. How will he have the slightest amount of chance to win? If no Battle Tendency level asspull will happen he is done for.

I also fapped tremendous to this episode.

couldn't agree more!!! aha
Aug 9, 2021 1:30 PM

Nov 2014
Rohan is probably my favorite character in this part. I like how Kouichi's distrust makes sense because it's informed by Rohan's character up to this point - and that Kouichi is the only character in the main cast where it makes sense for him to come back, both because he's the most trusting among the three, and because he has the closest relationship to Rohan. Josuke wouldn't have bothered to come back.

Also, the bathroom scene was great. I love that Hayato isn't just a victim, and that Kira isn't being dumbed down so that he has a chance. From the reasoning behind his investigation, to the tricks he uses to get out of situations, it feels like he's "battling" Kira in the same way the main cast would. Only instead of a Stand, he's using a camera.
Oct 10, 2021 12:26 AM
Jun 2020
Pretty clever how Rohan got rid of the stand on his back. Also, I get it's for plot purposes, but Kira could literally just blow the child up. It's not like he is being recorded on a live stream.
Nov 13, 2021 12:07 PM

Jan 2021
The kid actually did it he got Kira cornered but is was annoying when he ran past Jotaro and Rohan was clever defeating the stand on his back
Dec 4, 2021 10:31 AM
Nov 2020
Out of all characters, Hayato was seemingly the only one who could expose Kira's misdeeds right in front of him and threaten him directly. And he's only a small grader to boot! Amazing character for sure!
Dec 4, 2021 10:31 AM
Nov 2020
Out of all characters, Hayato was seemingly the only one who could expose Kira's misdeeds right in front of him and threaten him directly. And he's only a small grader to boot! Amazing character for sure!
Dec 22, 2021 10:25 AM
Oct 2020
Drake1000 said:
Holy fucking shit what a great episode, they pretty much nailed the adaptation of "that's not my dad" aside from the usual wonky animation.
The way Rohan defeated Cheap trick is very important.
Kira is fucking ripped and Hayato with the baby dick, just censor it lol.
The Kira finale is upon us. Another one bites the dust hype. I think there'll be a lot of people upset about a certain thing next week.
These upcoming 5 episodes are gonna cover 22 chapters, yikes.
chill with ths spoiler my man
Jan 25, 2022 5:05 PM

Mar 2021
Can't believe Koichi would shrug off Rohan like that. After all this time, should any kind of stand surprise him? Smh.

Damn, those are some... unique earrings.

Of all the things I thought Yoshikage Kira was, a dude who exposed himself to little kids wasn't one of them...
"Molly Ringwald" out right now - check my Linktree!

Feb 18, 2022 5:36 AM

May 2021
Father-son moments in JoJo be like.

Feb 24, 2022 10:26 AM

Sep 2015
Koichi, by far the most idiotic character ever so far, out of all the other parts, so dense. Rohan has stated that if he showed
his back, it would kill him and transfer the stand over to Koichi. "But why are you hiding it?" STUPID IDIOT TRY TO GRASP
THE SITUATION!!!

Ahhh and also the Alley where Koichi turned around and looked as well !

Hayato on the other hand delivering progression.

August 6th 2023: Biggest upset ever, deception, selfishness, or scammed, manipulated. Heavy damage costs, and more. Days since: 15 Last updated: 8/21/2023

One Piece Episode 1041 & 1042 & 1047 & 1048 & 95.75%/1049 & 1053 were a mistake and Uta brought the salvation -AhriTheS3xyFox

Oct 18, 2022 8:44 PM

May 2020
Shendue said:
Rehls said:
Dude, now I'm curious... As they've shown as you said they did, would they then... you know? If not, then don't put that sht in front of me, dammit! ... What the author did is do like an opposite of what we usually see, which would've been females. I'm pretty sure it's not on my mind only, but that he really made that part kind of sexual, to really screw up with the viewers. It reminded me of the Royal Guards' scene with Meruem in HxH.

Are you from the USA? Private parts of male children aren't considered sexual at all, neither here in Italy nor in Japan. Well, unless you are a pedo, I guess.
It's pretty common in manga/anime to show the pee pee of a male child, actually, as long as it's depicted in a very simple, non-detailed way. Even Dragon Ball has Goku nude, as a kid: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IHU8MhlrwoM

It's also common in Manga to have incest relationships & sexualize children. So justifying drawing children dicks only makes it creepier. It'd actually feel LESS gross if it was done in the USA, as those things aren't common & therefore nobody would mistake them as some fetish or further sexualization.

When I see it done in anime, I instantly think back to a million other times anime went too far normalizing pedo stuff, & it makes me question the artist's intention behind it. I would have those same inclinations in a US show, as they don't obsess over middle school/ high school kids, lolis, relationships between brother & sister, etc
“No, you can’t have a show where everybody’s Krillin!” – Shinpachi
Nov 9, 2022 3:12 PM
May 2020
Anything after the 20:00 minute mark is pure tension and the kind of visuals that you don't want your parents to walk in on you seeing.
Also, mad props to Rohan for using that afterlife place to save his back!
Dec 7, 2022 9:55 AM

Aug 2019
I don’t like the fact the a guy who has been capable of getting away with his crimes for 15 years is being outsmarted by a small kid.

Kira isn’t the brightest sometimes
Mar 12, 2023 8:02 PM
Apr 2020
i did not need to see that
May 4, 2023 3:55 PM
Apr 2020
Unbelievable, this episode was soooo good - Loved how Rohan dealt with Cheap Trick and every Kira moment this episode was so intense
Jun 4, 2023 12:20 PM

Jan 2023
The bathroom scene at the end of the episode, it was sudden and unexpected!
Aug 4, 2023 1:37 PM
Sep 2022
KURAZE KID, KIRA QUEEN BESTED?
Jan 11, 11:34 AM

Dec 2022
just wanted to post this is the biggest part series in jojo to date with 4 parts in this arc while there are 4 more arcs with 3 parts this is the only 4 part series in the anime just wanted to mention this though it could change if any future jojo parts also gets a four part arc do know this is only correct with part 6 so far
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken: Diamond wa Kudakenai Episode 17 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jul 22, 2016

160 by RaphaOtakuBr »»
May 22, 11:21 PM

Poll: » JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken: Diamond wa Kudakenai Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jul 15, 2016

160 by RaphaOtakuBr »»
May 22, 10:05 PM

Poll: » JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken: Diamond wa Kudakenai Episode 15 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jul 8, 2016

149 by RaphaOtakuBr »»
May 22, 6:41 PM

Poll: » JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken: Diamond wa Kudakenai Episode 14 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jul 1, 2016

126 by RaphaOtakuBr »»
May 22, 5:03 PM

Poll: » JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken: Diamond wa Kudakenai Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 24, 2016

128 by RaphaOtakuBr »»
May 22, 4:29 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.