Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Oct 15, 2020 2:31 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Yep, this episode just full of a fun activity. The photo shot parts were surely hilarious to me, especially when they taken that circle shot as Tippy as their center. Tippy was too natural, that fluffy bunny really deserved as a trademark to all of the girls photo. Then, Cocoa just a silly sister. She was not even acknowledge her own beautiful and elegant picture, not even understand how cute her sleeping photo was and many more. The treasures hunt was great, had an amazing flashback in the right time for the little girls, everything went smoothly than i can anticipated. At the end, yeah, such a warmth feeling seeing their daily random activity. Not gonna lie, from the songs theme, the art style, the story continuity, a huge characters development, Gochiusa 2 gave a better image.

9/10 with no mistakes.
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Nov 29, 2020 1:48 AM

Sep 2018
Episode that closes this anime series in the best possible way: in the end, summing up, even this second season manages to be like the previous one. The narration allows the viewer to discover how the friendship between the character of Chino and those of Megu and Maya is born, it further deepens even better the interpresonal relationship between the character of Cocoa and that of Chino. Very funny the whole episode, the credit goes to Cocoa for the most part, but let's not forget the other protagonists too. The end card is nice, the quality of the drawings and animations is excellent, the close-ups and backgrounds of the city are beautiful. The OST does not differ much in sonority from that of the first season, but only adds new songs that have proved to be perfect and catchy as the previous ones. We finally get to discover something new about Cocoa's family, we know not only her sister but also her mother, who knows if in the future she will come out again, in addition to that small appearance in the film.

8/10
Dec 23, 2020 11:20 PM

Apr 2019
Second season ends this time with COCOA whispering into CHINO'S ear.

5-6/10. Enjoyed it

Jan 15, 2021 2:07 AM

Feb 2020
Absolutely perfect finale.

Excellent season. As good as the first one.

SerafosMar 28, 3:57 AM
Sep 20, 2021 6:38 AM

Jun 2020
That was just a wholesome experience after this ending

They really made Chino shine in this final episode good for her and that was just what I was expecting I'm happy they're strolling around town searching for treasure

This was just too cute to end I'll surely miss this series and I want more to come I definitely want these girls to do more cute things in their cafes, I enjoyed my stay.

This season was a blast I really like when they just stroll or do stuff together with their chemistry it's just cute and amusing totally enjoyed this one and possibly a 3rd season is needed nice.
Mar 26, 2022 12:25 AM

Jul 2019
I'm sad it's over but at least there's more GochiUsa-goodness left.

I liked that Maya and Megu got more screentime this season. I like how they complement Chino and each other.

Heh, ballista = barista.

I did not expect to see a determined, pouty Chino but I did:

This was a great series, 10/10 from me.
May 25, 2022 12:12 PM

Feb 2020
Chino's pout face. <3

Barista = ballista. That misunderstanding was amusing. It was nice to see how Chino, Maya and Megumi became friends. :)

The treasure hunt was cute. ^^

It was nice to see Mocha again. This time we also got a see Cocoa and Mocha's mother, which was a really nice surprise.

This was an excellent season. As good as the first one.

SerafosMay 16, 4:30 AM
Jan 19, 2023 4:19 AM
Oct 2021
it is the best piece of fiction ever created
Jul 13, 2023 7:19 PM
Jun 2022
Very adorable show
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Gochuumon wa Usagi Desu ka?? Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 19, 2015

66 by cableguyjay »»
Oct 24, 2023 4:11 AM

Poll: » Gochuumon wa Usagi Desu ka?? Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 12, 2015

63 by cableguyjay »»
Oct 23, 2023 3:57 AM

Poll: » Gochuumon wa Usagi Desu ka?? Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 5, 2015

64 by cableguyjay »»
Oct 21, 2023 5:05 AM

Poll: » Gochuumon wa Usagi Desu ka?? Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 28, 2015

75 by cableguyjay »»
Oct 16, 2023 5:54 PM

Poll: » Gochuumon wa Usagi Desu ka?? Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 21, 2015

79 by cableguyjay »»
Oct 16, 2023 7:35 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.