Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Sword Art Online (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
How bad was second half in comparison to first?
Terrible
44.7%
Bad
19.4%
Decent
15.9%
Not quite as good
15.3%
Slightly better
4.7%
170 votes
Mar 8, 2014 10:21 AM

Aug 2013
EDIT: I actually LIKE the cousin incest plot in 2nd half very much, but I just didn't want to incur the immediate wrath of all the haters when I started this thread. And for the record I liked 2nd half almost just as much as 1st and I don't think there's much difference in enjoyment. I don't even know why I started this thread in the first place cause I shouldn't care so much if people hate on what I like. But it's just hard to ignore when on every thread in SAO people are hating on it and saying it's shit and yet looking at the stats, the majority (28.7%) think it's a masterpiece.

I want to re-write my reasons for liking 2nd half but shorter and more honest to myself:

1. Asuna being turned into a damsel in distress made sense cause her avatar in ALO is not the same as in SAO so stats/equipment are different and even if they weren't, Sugou controls everything so he would obviously take them away from her. Only part I didn't like was her "attempt" to escape which was kinda lame, I think she would have been a bit smarter than that but whatever. It didn't ruin my enjoyment THAT much.

2. Sugu not knowing she's actually helping her brother in the game was interesting to me. It wasn't just some "random incest thing". The feelings were more complex than that.

3. Fights were just as good even if there's no risk of dying - the tension was still kept by the threat of Sugou wanting to like... rape Asuna or something. Anyway, Kirito was working towards a goal so it wasn't just pointless to have a whole other world.

I know it's bad to change my whole post when people already replied but I couldn't keep this lie any more. SAO is amazing from episode 1 - 24. (I have problems with last episode only). That's my honest opinion.
ittou_shuraMar 22, 2014 10:49 AM
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Mar 8, 2014 10:26 AM

Aug 2012
Damn, it's been what, two years now?

Shit.

Is there even a point defending it? Just looking at the score, clearly more people liked SAO (ignoring 1st/2nd half) than hated it.

Better to get your gears ready for GGO's flame fest than spend time standing up for something that stands up for itself.
================
And for the hell of it, yes, the 2nd half of SAO was terrible.
Mar 8, 2014 10:28 AM

Jun 2012
Was the protagonist not a gary stu in both halves? That makes it equal in my eyes.

I think the fact you can't name the main antagonist, Sugou, on the spot alone shows how dire a position the series was in.
OchimushaMar 8, 2014 10:31 AM
Mar 8, 2014 10:31 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
I didn't really mind it. Asuna's role got the middle finger compared to what you might have expected but other than that I thought it was fine.
Mar 8, 2014 10:32 AM

Jun 2011
I don't like NTR shit.
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Mar 8, 2014 10:33 AM

Jun 2012
ToG25thBaam said:
I don't like NTR shit.
There was none.
Mar 8, 2014 10:34 AM

Mar 2008
Mar 8, 2014 10:35 AM
Nov 2011
The entire point of the series was an MMO where you couldn’t escape and would die if you lost. While Kirito is, for all practical purposes, invincible anyway, an incident occurs that makes the MMO even less dangerous, effectively killing any kind of promise the original premise had. The second half features even more girls falling for our boring protagonist, a spindly 16 year old gamer inexplicably overpowering a grown man, netorare, kind of-incest, almost-tentacle rape, a world without logic, the degradation of women, and our wonderful protagonist defying all the rules of the game with THE ETERNAL POWER OF LOOOOOVE.
(dude, I don't think that's how the programming works)

Chock full with plot holes, contradictions, deus ex machina, and diaboli ex machina, and devoid of foreshadowing, originality, or subtlety, this is one of the, if not the, worst plots I have ever encountered in any medium.
Mar 8, 2014 10:40 AM

Jun 2011
YorozuyaGinSan said:
ToG25thBaam said:
I don't like NTR shit.
There was none.

Close enough, dat lick, gawd.
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Mar 8, 2014 1:27 PM
Mar 2013
rasenshiruken973 said:

- The action sequences and animation remained consistently good. I realise this is not the only reason SAO is so good, but it's still a factor.

- People complain about Asuna being turned into a helpless damsel in distress. But if you think about it, it actually makes sense. Asuna in ALO is NOT the same as Asuna in SAO. Different avatar therefore different stats and equipment. Even if she did retain her stats from SAO you can assume that the villain guy would take them away before locking her in the cage.

- Even if the story is more generic and definitely doesn't include the intelligent portrayal of sociological/psychological effects of being in the game that was in the 1st half, it's still pretty good for what it is. Some may argue that there is no sense of danger in ALO, but are they forgetting the danger of that creep threatening to basically rape Asuna in the real world when she's totally helpless? And not to mention the experiments to control emotions.

- Cousin incest side-story wasn't that bad. Ok I'll admit that by the 2nd half we've already become so invested in KiritoxAsuna relationship, and we know he's not going to leave her, so there's no tension created. This point is arguable but for me it didn't ruin the show, but nor did it really add anything either. It was just OK, nothing more nothing less.

One more thing: In 1st half we get attached to Asuna as a character as well as her and Kirito's relationship. So in 2nd half it's still tension because she's under threat of that creep.

So overall, I think 2nd half gets way too much hate. But I'll admit that the last episode was disappointing. Some things didn't make sense and was bit anti-climatic...

The first half of SAO ended on so well so I didn't see a need for a continuation. I thought that the ending episode was when Kirito woke up and went to find Asuna. It would've been a perfect ending too.

Besides that fact I don't really hate the 2nd half. I did find it incredibly boring though, which I'm sure many people can agree with.

The problem wasn't the animation or the fact that Asuna was tied up. It the problem was that the sense of urgency to complete the game was gone.

In the first half the players had to work together to clear 100 floors. The destination was clear and the concept of fighting bosses to proceed was interesting at first.

To be honest even the first half would've gotten boring if Kirito chose not to fight Sugou and they tried to complete the remaining floors up to 100. Luckily the first half ended without that happening.
Mar 8, 2014 2:19 PM

Aug 2013
YorozuyaGinSan said:
Was the protagonist not a gary stu in both halves? That makes it equal in my eyes.

I think the fact you can't name the main antagonist, Sugou, on the spot alone shows how dire a position the series was in.

Who is gary stu? :S

And actually I have trouble remembering most names it's not because he was a forgettable character...
Mar 8, 2014 2:26 PM

Aug 2013
emeraldrosary said:

The first half of SAO ended on so well so I didn't see a need for a continuation. I thought that the ending episode was when Kirito woke up and went to find Asuna. It would've been a perfect ending too.

Besides that fact I don't really hate the 2nd half. I did find it incredibly boring though, which I'm sure many people can agree with.

The problem wasn't the animation or the fact that Asuna was tied up. It the problem was that the sense of urgency to complete the game was gone.

In the first half the players had to work together to clear 100 floors. The destination was clear and the concept of fighting bosses to proceed was interesting at first.

To be honest even the first half would've gotten boring if Kirito chose not to fight Sugou and they tried to complete the remaining floors up to 100. Luckily the first half ended without that happening.

Ok I agree it would have been pretty epic to end on that episode, and maybe ALO could have been made into an OVA or movie or 2nd season... and I would have liked the ending better ok I'll give you that one.

The sense of urgency was gone? Yeah for everyone else it was gone but not for Kirito. And we still had 300 players who never woke from SAO kept for experiments...
Mar 8, 2014 2:30 PM
Mar 2013
rasenshiruken973 said:
Who is gary stu? :S
Marty Stu aka Gary Stu.

rasenshiruken973 said:
Ok I agree it would have been pretty epic to end on that episode, and maybe ALO could have been made into an OVA or movie or 2nd season... and I would have liked the ending better ok I'll give you that one.

The sense of urgency was gone? Yeah for everyone else it was gone but not for Kirito. And we still had 300 players who never woke from SAO kept for experiments...
Absolutely right, not disagreeing with you there. But what I meant was that in SAO everyone was working together to clear the floors and everyone's lives were at stake (around 10000 players).

I think the biggest part is that we could "see" the characters and the urgency. In ALO we don't get to see the 300 users except for Asuna, and her struggle to get out of the cage didn't capture the same interest as 10000 people fighting 100 floors to survive.

Again, I'm not saying ALO is bad, just that I found it boring compared to SAO.
Mar 8, 2014 2:32 PM

Aug 2013
MellowJello said:
Damn, it's been what, two years now?

Shit.

Is there even a point defending it? Just looking at the score, clearly more people liked SAO (ignoring 1st/2nd half) than hated it.

Better to get your gears ready for GGO's flame fest than spend time standing up for something that stands up for itself.
================
And for the hell of it, yes, the 2nd half of SAO was terrible.

Btw why does everyone call it Gun Gale Online when I haven't seen it called that on Wikipedia or MAL SAO2 page. It's called Phantom Bullet or Sword Art Online 2. Is GGO just something people made up? I don't like that name lol :P

Lol I think most people defend their favourite anime because they don't want to be thought of as having low standards... It's quite silly now that I think about it :P
Mar 8, 2014 2:48 PM

Aug 2013
emeraldrosary said:
Absolutely right, not disagreeing with you there. But what I meant was that in SAO everyone was working together to clear the floors and everyone's lives were at stake (around 10000 players).

I think the biggest part is that we could "see" the characters and the urgency. In ALO we don't get to see the 300 users except for Asuna, and her struggle to get out of the cage didn't capture the same interest as 10000 people fighting 100 floors to survive.

Again, I'm not saying ALO is bad, just that I found it boring compared to SAO.

Actually I'll take my chance on being a bit of hypocrite now and say that I really did NOT like the part when Asuna "tried" to escape, and there were those tentacle creature things. It was really badly done, and that was a really poor attempt to escape. She walked right up to the console while the tentacle things had their backs to her and all they had to do was look round and see her. I think she would have been a bit smarter than that >.<

Yeah I see what you mean now. But I guess that's also subjective cause I kinda felt it was just as much a threat when whats-his-name was threatening to rape Asuna, than 1000s of people dying to clear 100 floors. I know that sounds bad but I care more about Asuna than 1000s of people trapped in a game who I don't even know. Yeah it was tragic but I wasn't really feeling it. But yeah that's a matter of opinion so can't really debate that.

But they definitely could have made Asuna more intelligent how she tried to escape and make it higher tension like whats-his-name (sorry I really am bad with remembering names) could have threatened to kill every single person in the game unless she does what he wants or something...

Haven't read the novels but hoping season 2 will be a bit more consistent.
Mar 8, 2014 2:55 PM
Mar 2013
rasenshiruken973 said:

Actually I'll take my chance on being a bit of hypocrite now and say that I really did NOT like the part when Asuna "tried" to escape, and there were those tentacle creature things. It was really badly done, and that was a really poor attempt to escape. She walked right up to the console while the tentacle things had their backs to her and all they had to do was look round and see her. I think she would have been a bit smarter than that >.<
To be perfectly honest I didn't like the Asuna escape scene either. I agree that it was very poorly done. They tested my suspension of disbelief there ^^

Yeah I see what you mean now. But I guess that's also subjective cause I kinda felt it was just as much a threat when whats-his-name was threatening to rape Asuna, than 1000s of people dying to clear 100 floors. I know that sounds bad but I care more about Asuna than 1000s of people trapped in a game who I don't even know. Yeah it was tragic but I wasn't really feeling it. But yeah that's a matter of opinion so can't really debate that.
That's true. I feel that ALO would've been better if they brought back side-characters like Agil back into the mix.
Mar 8, 2014 3:35 PM

Aug 2013
emeraldrosary said:

That's true. I feel that ALO would've been better if they brought back side-characters like Agil back into the mix.

Mhm agreed that would have made more opportunity to raise the tension since I know those characters (well not by name aha thanks for the link) so I care more about what happens to them.
Mar 9, 2014 5:20 AM

Jan 2013
Lol at the people who think that Kirito is the biggest Gary Stu. Clearly, you haven't seen Izayoi from Mondaiji.
Mar 9, 2014 7:57 AM

Mar 2012
rasenshiruken973 said:

Btw why does everyone call it Gun Gale Online when I haven't seen it called that on Wikipedia or MAL SAO2 page. It's called Phantom Bullet or Sword Art Online 2. Is GGO just something people made up? I don't like that name lol :P

"Gun Gale Online" is the name of MMO shooter game, where "Phantom bullet" story takes place. IMHO it is a good change after SAO with it sword focus and fantasy ALO.

Generally, ALO anime part has the same narrative style and character features as first part does. But I find SAO arc more diverse as it covers a greater time scale, 2 years of imprisonment in deadly game. It has many side stories introducing new characters and showing evolution of Kirito personality. And the story about Kirito and Asuna relationship is really romantic without many anime cliches (hell, they married right away although virtually! ^^ ).
ALO arc covers just a few weeks and is all about Kirito rescuing Asuna and his relationships with Suguha. No side stories, no character development, just action. It's more rush story in every aspect.
TevkrMar 9, 2014 8:32 AM
Mar 10, 2014 9:12 PM

Oct 2013
SAO sucks as a whole. Yes, let the butthurt flow.
Mar 10, 2014 9:40 PM

Sep 2012
KaniowskiKun101 said:
SAO sucks as a whole. Yes, let the butthurt flow.
You like Bleach.

Lol.
Mar 10, 2014 9:47 PM

Jun 2012
marian11 said:
Lol at the people who think that Kirito is the biggest Gary Stu. Clearly, you haven't seen Izayoi from Mondaiji.
Izayoi is even worse, but Mondaiji was garbage to begin with.
Mar 10, 2014 11:10 PM

May 2013
YorozuyaGinSan said:
marian11 said:
Izayoi is even worse, but Mondaiji was garbage to begin with.

'to begin with.. in my opinion.'

I liked Mondaiji, having Gary Stu characters are what types of anime I love looking for(and probably dozens of others). When they just beat the crap out of the opponents with that smug on their face gives me the chills down my spine. Though Izayoi wasn't my best Gary Stu character, the one and ultimate character that I've seen so far that has that personality is Ryoma Echizen from Prince of Tennis.
Mar 11, 2014 9:48 PM

Mar 2014
I actually liked the second half.

Don't get me wrong, the first arc was WAY better, but I feel that the whole KiritoxLeafa plot really saved the second half. Without her, it would've been total garbage.

Mar 12, 2014 10:11 PM

Jan 2009
the second half was decent for me, its no way a conclusion of the story since the light novels are still ongoing anyway
Mar 19, 2014 12:26 PM

Feb 2014
i still don't understand why sugou went such length to antagonize kirito despite the fact he would've marry asuna anyway
Mar 19, 2014 12:28 PM

Mar 2008
Protoz said:
i still don't understand why sugou went such length to antagonize kirito despite the fact he would've marry asuna anyway
A villain's gotta evil it up. There's no glory in a victory where you don't mock the enemy.
Mar 19, 2014 9:07 PM

Sep 2013
I don't like when incest is thrown into my face in anime, but it was an ok 2nd half I guess.
Mar 22, 2014 7:52 PM

Jul 2013
the reason why i disliked the second half and why in the end i gave it such a low score:

i do not need any incest. i rather skip it.
seriously. i dont understand why japanese otaku are all hyped for a sister character, in real life a close sister/cousin would not want you to **** her. seriously. it just feel weird. this just didnt make any sense for me and this is why i somehow hated this part.
also, those nearly-rape-scenes... especially those tentacles... you know that there are childrens watching animes, right? we wont question now whether they should watch this show or not, we can just say that there will be at least some childrens watching this show like OMG DERP DAT ANIMATION QUALITY, DAT FIGHT SCENES *glowing eyes*
do you want to traumatize them? or having them developing a new fetish?

it was unbearable for me (the ALO part, SAO was at least enjoyable). still am waiting for GGO, my fav part of all. giving this another chance... either keep it or drop it completly...
current LN reading:
Death March kara hajimaru isekai kyousoukyoku
translated here
for those who are interested in other forums about animes, check randomc.net, reddit.com/r/anime and forum.animesuki.com
Mar 23, 2014 9:19 AM
Nov 2013
I was going to stop watching after the first half, but I'm happy I didn't.
Yes, the incest thing was creepy, I didn't like the fairy theme, and I didn't like how asuna was weak (or even alive for that matter.)
The show though took a huge turn for me when they had that battle on the bridge (I actually appreciated the fact they fought like a real mmo battle, not everyone just bum rushing.)
That was not though what made me really like it. I actually think the second part bought in more realistic and unpredictable events. Bringing in the attempted rape (In general you know people are not going to die, but getting raped, tortured, maimed, could happen, thus providing something to fear for a character), the over the top killing of Sugou (in game) when I thought he'd let him go was epic, and then the knife fight was awesome. It was done in such a way that, I actually wasn't disappointed he let sugou suffer jail instead of death.
Mar 23, 2014 10:51 AM

Mar 2013
SAO was pretty bad the frist half was pretty MEH but not a totally lost cause, the Second half of the season was frankly god awful and dragged my score from a 6/7 to a 5.

Mar 25, 2014 5:26 PM

Aug 2013
brokenchair said:
I was going to stop watching after the first half, but I'm happy I didn't.
Yes, the incest thing was creepy, I didn't like the fairy theme, and I didn't like how asuna was weak (or even alive for that matter.)
The show though took a huge turn for me when they had that battle on the bridge (I actually appreciated the fact they fought like a real mmo battle, not everyone just bum rushing.)
That was not though what made me really like it. I actually think the second part bought in more realistic and unpredictable events. Bringing in the attempted rape (In general you know people are not going to die, but getting raped, tortured, maimed, could happen, thus providing something to fear for a character), the over the top killing of Sugou (in game) when I thought he'd let him go was epic, and then the knife fight was awesome. It was done in such a way that, I actually wasn't disappointed he let sugou suffer jail instead of death.

Yeah I agree I think Sugou was a realistic villain for 2nd half. The knife fight was great also because it's the first time you see violence outside the virtual world. I think it brought a darker side to the whole show...
It was really hard to watch Sugou sexually harassing Asuna while Kirito is on the ground helpless to do anything. You end up feeling so much hatred for him so it's really satisfying seeing him die as epically as that.
Mar 25, 2014 9:22 PM

Aug 2013
Domme said:
This whole show was just horrible for me, especially the second half. Don't get me wrong, I love tentacle, incest, and power-struggle hentai, but it infuriates me when they are thrown at me unexpectedly. My parents were in the room watching the show with me while Asuna was getting raped. Everyone ended up confused as hell and wondering why we were watching porn.

Ridiculous eroticism aside, my main problem with the show is that they treat women like shit, and Kirito is all-powerful and everyone loves him. He has no character flaws, while on the other hand, every female character is weak and clingy and needs to be saved. And then there's the plot holes...

Kirito is a boss.
That's why it is realistic.
When did Asuna get RAPED by TENTACLES? That's quite an exaggeration. She was only picked up... you have a dirty mind girl.
I can recall many times when the female characters actually saved Kirito... Asuna when that guy had Kirito paralysed, also Leafa in ALO the last battle.
There was plenty of moe AND badassery in the female characters - what more could you want? :3
Mar 25, 2014 9:31 PM

Jan 2008
rasenshiruken973 said:
Domme said:
This whole show was just horrible for me, especially the second half. Don't get me wrong, I love tentacle, incest, and power-struggle hentai, but it infuriates me when they are thrown at me unexpectedly. My parents were in the room watching the show with me while Asuna was getting raped. Everyone ended up confused as hell and wondering why we were watching porn.

Ridiculous eroticism aside, my main problem with the show is that they treat women like shit, and Kirito is all-powerful and everyone loves him. He has no character flaws, while on the other hand, every female character is weak and clingy and needs to be saved. And then there's the plot holes...

Kirito is a boss.
That's why it is realistic.
When did Asuna get RAPED by TENTACLES? That's quite an exaggeration. She was only picked up... you have a dirty mind girl.
I can recall many times when the female characters actually saved Kirito... Asuna when that guy had Kirito paralysed, also Leafa in ALO the last battle.
There was plenty of moe AND badassery in the female characters - what more could you want? :3

Don't really want to get into a SAO discussion but...

You can completely see that the full intentions of the tentacle guys was too molest her, that is more than enough to call it tentacle rape. And you can't forget the tear licking moment. There was even a topic on it on Sankaku (NSFW site) mentioning the show was fined because of how much adultery there was in that part.

As for the female badassery, you gotta have tunnel vision to not see how useless Asuna becomes after SAO. Kirito only gets saved by a female character twice, maybe two and a half throughout the show.
Mar 27, 2014 8:56 AM

Aug 2013
Paul said:

Don't really want to get into a SAO discussion but...

You can completely see that the full intentions of the tentacle guys was too molest her, that is more than enough to call it tentacle rape. And you can't forget the tear licking moment. There was even a topic on it on Sankaku (NSFW site) mentioning the show was fined because of how much adultery there was in that part.

As for the female badassery, you gotta have tunnel vision to not see how useless Asuna becomes after SAO. Kirito only gets saved by a female character twice, maybe two and a half throughout the show.

Ok I rewatched the tentacle bit and it's only for a few seconds there's a suggestion that it's going to molest her. It's pretty mild though from my point of view...
The tear licking moment what's wrong with that? It's just creepy that's not molestation.

And why does every character have to be useful?
Mar 27, 2014 9:21 AM

Jul 2010
I guess I can't help but compare SAO to other anime that I've enjoyed. The main protagonist, Kirito, just wasn't interesting enough to hold my attention for 25 episodes. If they had done a better job with the characters, I think this anime would have been better.
Mar 27, 2014 12:36 PM
Jul 2018
i'm on the 2nd half right now [ep 16] and i'm enjoying it.i don't find it as boring as before.don't know what's coming next though.
Mar 27, 2014 7:57 PM

Aug 2013
jfturku said:
i'm on the 2nd half right now [ep 16] and i'm enjoying it.i don't find it as boring as before.don't know what's coming next though.

You found some of the first half boring? That's interesting.

Well I hope you enjoy the rest :)

Just don't let your opinion be swayed by the 27% minority who scored it 6 or less that seems to have concentrated their utter hatred of all things SAO in the forums. They are so over the top it's like every other thread you can find someone making some comment about "SAO is shit".

I don't mind that they hate it for their own reasons but bringing those reasons up again and again in such a crude way is just disrespectful to people who like it. That's my main problem with MAL forums - so arrogant people it's like they want you to feel stupid for liking an anime because of so and so fan service moe blah blah like they are so above anything and everything and talking down to others and... yeah. Idk where I'm going with that just ignore me now >.<

Sorry that turned into an incomprehensible rant...
Mar 27, 2014 8:02 PM

Aug 2013
Kalisto said:
I guess I can't help but compare SAO to other anime that I've enjoyed. The main protagonist, Kirito, just wasn't interesting enough to hold my attention for 25 episodes. If they had done a better job with the characters, I think this anime would have been better.

Yeah I guess Kirito could have had a little more depth to his character. Did you like relationship of Asuna x Kirito? Cause I think for me that made up it :)
Mar 27, 2014 11:24 PM

Jan 2011
Kirito wasn't the only one. Everyone was shallow.
As for the 'relationship',what kind of romance skips straight to the I Love You part? Bullshit.

Mar 27, 2014 11:26 PM

Mar 2008
TsukiKarui said:
As for the 'relationship',what kind of romance skips straight to the I Love You part? Bullshit.
The true love sort of romance. Believe it.
Mar 27, 2014 11:26 PM

Jan 2014
The second half wasn't bad!?!

I really hope you are joking.
Mar 27, 2014 11:27 PM

Sep 2012
The 2nd half shat all over the 1st half.
Mar 27, 2014 11:32 PM

Mar 2008
Raidol said:
Flying fairies, tentacle cousin, licking, oh my!
Mar 27, 2014 11:34 PM

Sep 2012
Ckan said:
Raidol said:

The tear licking made the entire SAO worth watching
Mar 27, 2014 11:44 PM

Mar 2008
Raidol said:
Ckan said:
Raidol said:

This is the right answer.
Mar 28, 2014 1:13 AM

Dec 2012
Alfheim Online is god-tier. Best comedy I've ever seen. Nichijou's got nothing on that shit. It's the ultimate parody of everything nerd shut-ins with no social skills jerk off to.
Mar 28, 2014 2:35 PM

Aug 2013
TsukiKarui said:
Kirito wasn't the only one. Everyone was shallow.

It was cause of the circumstances they were in and also there was a time skip...
Mar 28, 2014 2:35 PM

Aug 2013
AnimeFanFTW25 said:
The second half wasn't bad!?!

I really hope you are joking.

I'm not joking.
Mar 28, 2014 2:37 PM

Aug 2013
Raidol said:
Ckan said:
Raidol said:

Y..yes.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» Can someone explain?

infinite_Shadows - Jun 3

19 by nasralkhatib »»
Jun 8, 12:23 PM

Poll: » Sword Art Online Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

bippo - Dec 22, 2012

1446 by kosarzek »»
Jun 6, 7:11 PM

» Overall do you enjoy watching SAO? What do you like about it? :) ( 1 2 )

Rinrinka - Apr 15

74 by SpiderMiles3523 »»
Jun 4, 11:20 AM

Poll: » Sword Art Online Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 8, 2012

1269 by Hesmiyu »»
Jun 4, 7:15 AM

Poll: » Sword Art Online Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Nov 24, 2012

544 by Kraum »»
May 26, 11:59 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.