Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 16, 2014 12:46 AM

Nov 2009
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
So it looks like someone has finally started subbing this giant.

The first episode is promising, lets hope the humor continues.
SHONEN ANIME FTW
Jan 16, 2014 3:22 AM

Apr 2013
I was determined to go even as far as to learn spanish to watch the 303 episodes I found after almost a month of searching. So, is it like re-air or something? Can we expect episodes in weekly or daily basis?
As of 27/7/14 I have decided trap anime Sword Art Online II has more appeal than Mahouka.
Jan 17, 2014 8:23 AM
Jan 2014
Hey, its the fansubber making an official announcement as of the state of the current anime:

We're working on Episode 2 and will release it as soon as possible, but we'd appreciate it if someone would link us the DVD Raws for the eps. PM me here if you do find them!

Keep the support going!
Jan 17, 2014 8:27 AM
Mar 2011
to say its long ites not that long conan os long one piece is also longer
"If you tremble with indignation at every injustice, then you are a comrade of mine"

When the union's inspiration through the workers' blood shall run
There can be no power greater anywhere beneath the sun
Yet what force on earth is weaker than the feeble strength of one
For the Union makes us strong
Jan 22, 2014 7:41 PM

Jun 2010
can anybody pm me or tell me how I can find this episode subbed? I'm completely lost
Feb 2, 2015 10:58 PM

Aug 2009
FGAU1912 said:
to say its long ites not that long conan os long one piece is also longer

Dude. Seriously. You know how much money it would cost to get those exported to America [or where ever the fansubbers are]? You have the cost of shipping [which is like 12 dollars for one manga book that's 1 yen so chances are it is that much for a dvd box set. Its also very difficult to get raws unless there is a group actively pursuing it. I would know, I bought two books and it was a very expensive investment.
Mar 12, 2015 10:56 AM

Sep 2014
Please help! I'm from the same group that started subbing the series a while ago. We are trying our best to find any Japanese raws for this series, and it would be greatly appreciated if you could find them and tell me! If possible, we need all 373 episodes!
Sep 3, 2017 1:12 PM

Jul 2014
We, ATTKC, have started subbing this series.
Nov 9, 2017 7:21 PM
Nov 2017
Can anybody tell me a website where I can download all the episodes of "Kochira Katsushikaku Kameari Kouenmae Hashutsujo" in English sub.I really like this series ,it reminds me of my childhood. I don't know where and how to download this.
Apr 9, 2020 8:36 AM
Jan 2019
MichaelJ96 said:
Hey, its the fansubber making an official announcement as of the state of the current anime:

We're working on Episode 2 and will release it as soon as possible, but we'd appreciate it if someone would link us the DVD Raws for the eps. PM me here if you do find them!

Keep the support going!

bro in this torrent there is all episodes in raw Japanese... u can download episode wise from torrent and eng sub it if u like...

the link: https://nyaa(put . here)si/view/1075283
Apr 9, 2020 8:38 AM
Jan 2019
MichaelJ96 said:

Keep the support going!
here is the raw japanese

torrent: https://nyaa(put . here)si/view/1075283
Apr 9, 2020 8:39 AM
Jan 2019
PannenkoekenNL said:
We, ATTKC, have started subbing this series.
where we can watch?
Apr 25, 2023 5:39 PM

Jan 2012
Well I found some subtitles for the first dozen episodes of this and I've wanted to try it for years now so I figured why not add it to my Spring watch list and see how things go? So this first episode was fine, fairly by the numbers wacky shenanigans. I see our MC Ryoutsu is playing on OG Game Boy in the ending credits. Talk about nostalgia. It's crazy for me to think though that by the time this anime adaptation started the original source manga was in its 20th year of serialization...and still only halfway through its run. Some serious longevity indeed.
Jun 5, 2023 5:27 PM

Apr 2019
Ooookkkkooookkkk

More topics from this board

» Help: Kochikame filler episodes?

JoNuttanon1994 - Feb 10

1 by Kaito_14d »»
Mar 11, 10:51 AM

Poll: » Kochira Katsushikaku Kameari Kouenmae Hashutsujo Episode 99 Discussion

Ranxomare - Feb 29

0 by Ranxomare »»
Feb 29, 1:53 PM

Poll: » Kochira Katsushikaku Kameari Kouenmae Hashutsujo Episode 98 Discussion

Ranxomare - Dec 3, 2023

0 by Ranxomare »»
Dec 3, 2023 1:03 AM

Poll: » Kochira Katsushikaku Kameari Kouenmae Hashutsujo Episode 97 Discussion

Ranxomare - Nov 16, 2023

0 by Ranxomare »»
Nov 16, 2023 2:20 AM

Poll: » Kochira Katsushikaku Kameari Kouenmae Hashutsujo Episode 96 Discussion

Ranxomare - Nov 14, 2023

0 by Ranxomare »»
Nov 14, 2023 9:20 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.