Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »
Sep 2, 2015 10:27 PM
Sep 2015
Well I'm going to read from the end of season 2 to the end of season 3 in the manga. And if by then there's not a season 4 then I will finish the manga and get the real ending. I enjoy love story's in anime. Reading something doesn't give me the same rush of emotions as watching it. I cried at the end if season 3 and i love animes that can do that. I hope for a season 4 but i dont think its coming. This is doing a heavens lost property. At least they didn't make a pointless 50 min movie lol
Sep 5, 2015 7:31 AM
Sep 2015
Hey guys i know that you really want TWGOK. I want to help too by supporting it. I know Wakaki sensei will add more seasons just wait and pray for it
Sep 5, 2015 7:42 AM

Aug 2015
hahaha yeah....no,
from this point onward the manga turn into garbage and keima pretty much degrade himself even lower than the likes yuki Rito, so much for the God of Conquest to meltdown like that and running away.
Sep 16, 2015 1:35 AM
Sep 2015
The ending of this Season is truly Great, even though its SAD. Makes me consider it the BEST season of the series. It really deserve another Season.

I WANT A SEASON 4! One of the BEST HAREM/FANTASY SERIES EVER!
DxGameRzx16Sep 16, 2015 1:38 AM
Sep 20, 2015 7:09 AM

Apr 2013
It was really interesting, watching a harem anime turn into romance. Really hoping for a season 4.
Sep 22, 2015 5:06 AM
Sep 2015
I just finished reading the manga and overall i enjoyed the continuation from season 3. It explains why all the goddesses happen to be only in the people keime conquered, not just because luck. They could have very easily made a season 4, but its fine. I suggest to everyone who watched the anime to read from where season 2 left off till the end. I also read through the goddess part and they left a lot of stuff out in the anime, since it was only 12 episodes. The real ending is satisfying and worth getting to.
Sep 23, 2015 6:43 AM
Sep 2015
It is possible to have the final season but I won't expect....... But I hope so
Sep 26, 2015 3:05 PM
Jun 2015
I think season 4 would be a great idea... something like Keima-kun finding real love in the real world :3
Oct 1, 2015 3:52 AM

Apr 2012
Welp, looking at how Manglobe just got terminated, I doubt there'll ever be a season 4.
Oct 1, 2015 12:05 PM
Nov 2014
Mangalobe bankrupted ... no chance of season 4 which is sad..
Oct 1, 2015 12:09 PM

Aug 2015
Am sorry but there is no way in hell its gonna happen, to begin with the final arc is suck along with that forced ending where our beloved MC turned into coward and pretty much mock the entire goddess host.
Oct 9, 2015 10:49 PM

May 2015
While the manga ending brought relief to my crushed heart from the season's ending (and I couldn't bear it), I would rather have not read it.

The anime ending is pretty good, even if it's sad. Not all endings need to be happy ones.
Oct 26, 2015 6:06 AM
Oct 2015
I will that TWGOK season 4 will come out because Katsuragi didn't chose a girl yet so i am confuse that which girl will Katsuragi chose or will he just be a old Katsuragi. I wish he will chose a girl with a true love not a game love and a good reason why he chose. WISH TWGOK SEASON 4 WILL COME OUT.
Nov 6, 2015 12:05 AM
Nov 2015
There will be season 4... i believe...i hope katsuragi and the girls won't have some sort of power that can destroy the world...i like its simplicity...
Dec 29, 2015 1:24 AM

Aug 2014
manglobe went bankrupt so there is 0 chance for season 4 unless another studio picks it up. would probably be bones or diomedea if they did that though, although i dont trust diomedea with these type of anime.

△ ▼ △
Deliveries
Anime Guild
Inquiries
Set by Nate
▲ ▽ ▲
Dec 30, 2015 1:31 AM
Dec 2015
I don't know about you guys... but out of all the people I want him to be with, definitely Chihiro. The one girl that actually liked him before he went through all of the conquest trash... and actually had to go through emotional pain that can't just be wiped from some soul that was taken out again. ;-; But I dont feel like reading the manga as well and seeing that ending as people are saying how the ending was worse in it and how Keima was a P.O.S. or something, so I'll just stick with this depressing one :( If only Manglobe didn't go bankrupt...
Dec 30, 2015 11:46 PM

Nov 2012
Don't listen to them, manga ending wasn't bad at all, I'm sure you will like it.
Jan 10, 2016 9:37 PM
Apr 2015
;_; man it deserves a fucking 4th season ;_;
Jan 15, 2016 9:50 AM
Jan 2016
Loved the entire anime and I completely agree that there should be a season 4 and of course king katsuragi has to chose, the question is, will it be one of the angels or just an ordinary girl. I would love to see something happen with all of this. The last episode did leave things on a cliff hanger :-)
Feb 1, 2016 7:25 PM

Feb 2014
While the company has gone bankrupt, there is still the possibility that it could be done by a different studio or even a reformed Mangaglobe studio under a new name. Although the chances are slim, I believe there will at least, one day, be someone who chooses to produce the rest of the show up to the ending.
Notes:
Mangaglobe shut down on September 29, 2015. From this aspect, it is possible that the TWGOK production rights could go to another studio, as they only recently became available. If there is a studio willing to do it, they would do it this year, or 2017.

That's just a guess though, assuming production rights work like that. I'm not a Japanese law student.
Feb 2, 2016 7:12 PM
Feb 2016
404Fox said:
While the company has gone bankrupt, there is still the possibIty that it could be done by a different studio or even a reformed Mangaglobe studio under a new name. Although the chances are slim, I believe there will at least, one day, be someone who chooses to produce the rest of the show up to the ending.
Notes:
Mangaglobe shut down on September 29, 2015. From this aspect, it is possible that the TWGOK production rights could go to another studio, as they only recently became available. If there is a studio willing to do it, they would do it this year, or 2017.

That's just a guess though, assuming production rights work like that. I'm not a Japanese law student.

Wow nice one. TWGOK is an awesome anime for me and its the first manga that ive read. 9/10 its so original in its own way. I would really love a season 4 because most of us want too and a new arc(if possible in manga). The ending of s3 left a gap in my heart so making a season 4 might fill it :'). LONG LIVE TWGOK AND WAKIKI TAMIKI! Plx buy some of manga or dvd of TWGOK to show him some support and hopefully s4 will be release this 2016 or 2017 or even 2018😵😵😵😣😵😣 im begging huhu
Feb 28, 2016 12:51 AM
Feb 2016
please i hope there is a season 4 the world god only knows because i think the season 3 is rush and there are other girls who didnt appear in anime but appear in manga PLEASE CREATE A SEASON 4!!!!!
Mar 2, 2016 6:04 AM
Feb 2016
I'm hoping also for season 4 because the necklace didnt get off yet
Mar 4, 2016 4:42 PM
Jan 2013
Twgok will never have a sequel that butchers what twgok stood for.

However twgok now has a very special successor.The power to change anime as a whole!

Apr 7, 2016 12:17 AM
May 2010
Given how the sales went, and how another new studio would have to either continue with what happened after the Goddesses arc, or pick the girls between seasons that another company made whilst that company also made a few changes to what the final result was. I think it's safe to say that this anime won't recieve any more content, yet I feel that it did end on the right note or feeling. A cliffhanger in a sense yet also, it was very very well done in the feelings it portrayed.
Apr 25, 2016 1:52 AM
Apr 2016
The season 3 was supposedly a spin-off season and after the goddesses arc is already the last one. I've already read it and I'm satisfied with the ending. Besides, anime shows that progress to fast aren't really long. The last season progressed fast considering the fact that they skipped some conquests and didn't even include one character... They didn't even include Akari's which was a bit important part of the storyline.
Apr 30, 2016 11:23 PM
Oct 2015
hey guys i just finished the anime and really want a season 3
May 4, 2016 6:44 PM
May 2016
Pada saat itu salah satu dewi mengatakan bahwa"ada 7 dewi"tapi si katsuragi hanya mengumpulkan 6 dari 7 dewi. Mungkinkah masih ada lanjutan dari TWGOK, mungkin masih ada season 4
Jun 9, 2016 12:09 PM
Jun 2016
I'm a Indian fan just watched the last episode of TWGOK bt I'm getting very uncomfortable bcoz the keima is alone so I really hope that the keima gets his girl CHIHIRO ...so I really wish for season 4..
Jun 25, 2016 5:46 PM
Jun 2016
I hope twgok has many season. We just need to promote twgok to another otaku & I'm tired waiting for season 4.
Jul 8, 2016 10:43 PM
Jul 2016
The world god only knows needs a season four, we are waiting for 4 years
Jul 8, 2016 10:45 PM
Jul 2016
there is already the manga for season four we just need the season 4
Jul 8, 2016 10:47 PM
Jul 2016
some of the character in the the worlod god only dindnt show up it is very essential to the show
Sep 3, 2016 5:50 AM
Jul 2016
i am soo happy that this anime come to its end besides story is 4/10 although they claim that it has romance but i cant see any romance story is really pissed off and i think it would be a nice decision to end this anine on this season although i was forced to end this anime till last episode because i put my money in it and now sorry if it hurts your feelings i am really sorry (TWGOK) FANS!! but this anime make's me think that God why ! why ! why! i wasted my money and time in it .....😡😕😑
Oct 8, 2016 6:46 AM
Jan 2013
Ahmad_Naeem said:
i am soo happy that this anime come to its end besides story is 4/10 although they claim that it has romance but i cant see any romance story is really pissed off and i think it would be a nice decision to end this anine on this season although i was forced to end this anime till last episode because i put my money in it and now sorry if it hurts your feelings i am really sorry (TWGOK) FANS!! but this anime make's me think that God why ! why ! why! i wasted my money and time in it .....😡😕😑

Story is 4/10? Are you sure about that? The whole manga is about romance wtf are u reading?
Oct 30, 2016 12:07 PM
Oct 2016
Guys do you think we will ever get season 4? :( I just finished the Anime and i Really want to now if the Anime will Continue?
Dec 3, 2016 12:17 PM
Jun 2015
Its 2017 and now only thing we can do is to keep hoping. BAD ENDING!!! FOR GOD SAKE, why would it be the last thought ,,here i am, i am still the same, but my hearth is broken, i saved the world and the girls, but im still cursed with my fate of girl hunting'' with that been ALL in the last minutes of the anime... The Ending should be better like, i am now a true god of conquest, i am Glad that i met all the girls, i was lucky... AND WHAT HAPPENED WITH THE REST OF THE STORY??? The manga has 4 th seasone, IF THIS IS THE TRULLY ENDING, THEN WHAT HAPPENED WITH OUR GOD??? :((
PLS u must give us at least more episodes, that Ending was too sad to deal with...
Jan 25, 2017 1:12 AM
Jan 2017
Guys i have watched the anime before and when i tried to search it there was a 4rth season but sadly not yet. But! personally if that was the end in season 3 then the creators made huge problem they left keima labeled as a jerk judging from the last moment were we saw keima and chihiro talking and mentioning anything about there feelings. So! is the manga connected to the anime or not?
Jan 25, 2017 1:15 AM
Jan 2017
Spy23 said:
Its 2017 and now only thing we can do is to keep hoping. BAD ENDING!!! FOR GOD SAKE, why would it be the last thought ,,here i am, i am still the same, but my hearth is broken, i saved the world and the girls, but im still cursed with my fate of girl hunting'' with that been ALL in the last minutes of the anime... The Ending should be better like, i am now a true god of conquest, i am Glad that i met all the girls, i was lucky... AND WHAT HAPPENED WITH THE REST OF THE STORY??? The manga has 4 th seasone, IF THIS IS THE TRULLY ENDING, THEN WHAT HAPPENED WITH OUR GOD??? :((
PLS u must give us at least more episodes, that Ending was too sad to deal with...
For us otakus its kinda rough to see an anime go without a proper ending and insted we watch a cliffhanger happen!
Jan 25, 2017 3:06 PM

Mar 2013
ICE_-BEAR said:
Guys i have watched the anime before and when i tried to search it there was a 4rth season but sadly not yet. But! personally if that was the end in season 3 then the creators made huge problem they left keima labeled as a jerk judging from the last moment were we saw keima and chihiro talking and mentioning anything about there feelings. So! is the manga connected to the anime or not?
The anime and the manga are the same exact story. The studio that made this show went bankrupt so there will never be a 4th season of this show.
Just because you know how to use a torrent does not give you the god given right to pirate.

My actual list: https://kitsu.io/users/mattbenz99/library

check out my youtube channel for my review: https://www.youtube.com/user/mattbenz99

Feb 16, 2017 1:52 PM

Oct 2008
well, there's still too many to cover, still so many girls left... 26 episode Season 4 still not enough in my opinion. But the anime version should still finish TWGOK since the manga ends....

Mar 2, 2017 10:40 AM

Jul 2014
God Damn you people, please use spoilers!

Shame that Manglobe went bankrupt, hopefully another studio picks this up and finishes this franchise even though I disagree on the end pairing.
Mar 13, 2017 9:49 PM
Jul 2018
The season 3 ending was really strong already imho. This show overall developed Keima's character and at the end he realised what's the difference between reality and gaming world... Well I still hope there is 4th season because more Keima means more fun~ in the midst time I will wait and wait... rewatch whole series (esp s1&s2) in ENG DUB and then wait more and more then read manga...
removed-userMar 13, 2017 10:06 PM
Apr 14, 2017 5:36 AM
Mar 2017
I hope it does any1 find out new info about s4
Apr 16, 2017 2:00 AM
Jan 2017
BanTheFoxSin21 said:
I hope it does any1 find out new info about s4

Well, one of the reason is Manglobe (Anime studio of TWGOK) went bankrupt in 2015 so we are unable to get a season 4.
Unless some other studio decides to license TWGOK4, the chances of it is 0

But this might help:

I found this video series can work as a substitute for TWGOK S4,(for those who don't like reading manga)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2kuwTdx2Oq4

At least it has SFX and OST which I like the most, works for me.
XnehaxixhApr 17, 2017 12:26 AM
Apr 24, 2017 5:34 AM
Apr 2017
it's 2017 and you know what about season 3? the necklace is still on keima's neck... so it's not over yet...

to prove it:
check on season 3, Episode 12, 17:22 AND 21:20 AND Of Course before the episode is end 23:45

I Already Watch this anime about 20 Times...
Jun 7, 2017 4:05 PM
Jun 2017
I hope they will make the season 4 where he marry them and live together.If they all can marry together, maybe they will become a big happy family as long as he can be fair to all his wife. Thats what I thought because each of them loves him right they should work together.... I hope one day there will be an anime with this kind of ending. By the way what about that thing at his neck?????
muhd_imanJun 7, 2017 4:16 PM
Jun 9, 2017 8:19 PM
Aug 2014
4 years and a bankrupt studio; still no news. I guess it is time to hit the manga
Jul 10, 2017 7:31 PM

Dec 2015
Dammit, it's been about 4 years since this season came out.

Even though the chances are very (very, considering the sales) slim, but we can still hope that some anime studio will pick it up.
(I don't know maybe they are working on it in secret? Let's just hope so.)

Yeah.. Im also very saddened that the sales weren't the best sales in the world.

But we should never give up!!!
Miracles can happen guys! So we should not give up yet!

Ps: Personally I think it should be illegal to end an anime with a cliffhanger, without it being shown the proper ending from the manga.

Some says that the manga ending sucked, but I don't really care. An ending is an ending, and this anime deserves a good ending.. Make it an OVA or another season idc JUST GIVE IT A GODDAMN ENDING ALREADY SO WE ALL CAN BE PLEASED!
Aug 16, 2017 8:26 PM
Aug 2017
i want a season 4 of this anime but not a chance that could happen because the studio bankrupt at year 2015 maybe i will not be again the season four but its ok the character in this anime is same like me the different just one the character of this anime chihiro like and i anyone dislike or hate me so that its the different
Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai: Megami-hen Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Ermeson16 - Aug 26, 2013

156 by brunoyilli »»
Feb 19, 5:12 PM

Poll: » Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai: Megami-hen Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 8, 2013

302 by brunoyilli »»
Feb 16, 1:00 PM

» Continued chapters?

Mang_David - Oct 5, 2023

1 by Onedux »»
Oct 5, 2023 6:49 AM

Poll: » Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai: Megami-hen Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ermeson1996 - Sep 23, 2013

433 by waalex11 »»
Sep 13, 2023 2:43 PM

Poll: » Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai: Megami-hen Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jul 22, 2013

158 by 5hadow17 »»
Aug 23, 2023 1:21 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.