Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 31, 2013 2:53 PM

Feb 2013
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Two separate stories.

First one is typical school girl getting raped by multiple guys. The chair part was hilarious... they must have used some pretty strong glue to keep it up like that.

Second one is cow girl with plenty of lactation.

♥ ☆ ♥ | My list is a bit NSFW | Hentai Database Contributors Club | ♥ ☆ ♥
If you see a hentai anime using a manga/eroge cover image, help by replacing it with its proper image!
Sep 2, 2013 7:39 PM

Jul 2010
I wonder if the 2nd episode will end it some type of mind-break gang rape by the bullies. Even though he "saved" her, maybe she's a sex whore and still wants to be rape. I have a feeling it'd be the I'll protect you, and then he realize he can't. I don't why, but I always think of the worst possible scenario. It'd be good if it was a happy ending, but doubt it.

Edit: Read the manga, and that story ends there. Unless they decide to continue it lol
OmnimeSep 17, 2013 12:16 AM
Sep 9, 2013 4:29 AM
Jul 2018
Ahhh Rape, how nice... (no not really not my thing)

I only watched this to see the pink haired cow girl and I must say Damm... Nice....
Nov 20, 2013 7:41 AM
Mar 2013
=-=
I want moar vanilla pls, no more of this sick crap
Nov 24, 2013 1:10 AM
Jul 2018
jup said:
=-=

someone need to pay more attention to the tag.

on to the topic the h-scene doesn't have anything special.
Aghh... I was expecting something else.
Jul 6, 2014 6:29 AM
Mar 2013
alinet86 said:
jup said:
=-=

someone need to pay more attention to the tag.

on to the topic the h-scene doesn't have anything special.
Aghh... I was expecting something else.

which tag?
I had literally no idea what I got myself into when I watched it, exactly because the synopsis here is telling me nothing and where I watched it the anime aren't tagged
Jul 28, 2014 8:55 PM
Oct 2013
Cow girl part was fantastic!

So perverted >//< what horny cow you animal! even made a baby!
Sep 21, 2014 1:46 AM

Jul 2011
Enjoyed the cow girl part more than the beginning stuff. Wish it was longer or just another episode with the cow girl
Oct 17, 2014 6:51 PM

Oct 2009
jup said:
which tag?
I had literally no idea what I got myself into when I watched it, exactly because the synopsis here is telling me nothing and where I watched it the anime aren't tagged

So use AniDB for tags next time

NSFW:

The cow-girl reminds me of Aka Onda for some reason
SerhiykoFeb 17, 2020 5:13 PM
Feb 16, 2015 4:26 PM

Apr 2012
Does he not realize he just made a huge fucking mess in that room? It's going to take ages to get all that milk cleaned up. What an idiot. 1/10 could not milk
May 19, 2015 11:06 PM
Oct 2008
They were so engrossed with their generic rape shit that they couldn't even be bothered to give a proper adaptation of Milk Party.

Besides, they were teasing with the sexy mom, yet they did nothing at all with her.
Jun 24, 2016 7:40 PM

Feb 2016
The entire series should have been devoted to the cow girl.

Lu_Aza said:
Besides, they were teasing with the sexy mom, yet they did nothing at all with her.

Yeah, it's disappointing. I wanna fuck that MILF.
ButtLaButtJun 24, 2016 8:21 PM
Jul 19, 2016 12:06 AM

May 2015
First story...

Standard blackmail sh*t.
*yawn*
The go-to when the author/studio has nothing better to contribute to hentai.
Sep 9, 2016 12:45 AM
Jul 2016
rocking porformence of that cow girl
Nov 8, 2016 5:10 PM

Mar 2015
The cowgirl part was hilarious!
May 13, 2017 9:49 AM

May 2017
The first part of this click i hated it... its just another gang rape to an innocent girl who gets broken down and becomes a sex addict... i am getting tired of those shits...
but it still has a grain of truth since in japan, things like this happens.
Since Japan is a society of shame... women let themselves be raped before calling for help to not face public humiliation and many ends up working as prostitutes, commuting suicide to escape torment, become a nympho whore or a sex slave to any or mostly the perpetrator.
yes people even the police doesn't care of a woman gets rape din japan, they blame the woman for it and humiliate her. These are facts taken from rape articles in japan.

Fortunately, in this film... at least there was justice. The guy wasn't a clueless wimp and actually did something about it. Even if he had to use influence power for it, but he did something!
Unlike other unfortunate souls.
-

Second arc with the cow girl was more tolerable. Its tuned down and i feel a breather after such intense arc from the first part. It was a bit cute and fluff which made me go with an average ranking for this film.
ThatRandomDudeMay 13, 2017 11:44 AM
Jun 5, 2017 4:24 AM

May 2016
The chair dildo was what made me find out about this. Good thing her boyfriend manned up and stopped the gangbangers.

The second one was both absurdly hilarious and arousing. Never would I've thought that my heart would throb for a cow-girl xD Moooooo moooo moooo~♥

Dec 30, 2017 6:41 AM

Sep 2012
cow girl part, he should admit its hes, its not like he screwed a animal lol
to bad they don't continue that story cause i actually like to know what comes of him & the cow girl later
Omnime said:
I don't why, but I always think of the worst possible scenario

i have same issue sometimes lol

& sometimes it opposite that new MC screws her so Hard she wont become slut & can't be NTR'D
Sugram22Dec 30, 2017 6:46 AM
Aug 11, 2018 12:33 AM

Sep 2011
I'm really curious about the author's choice of title.

Jan 12, 2022 10:42 PM
Nov 2020
There was a follow up ova or an extended cut where the cow-boy ages up and does the milf(from the milk party section). I've only seen one other person recall this on the hentaidude comment section for WAISETSU MISSILE THE ANIMATION – EPISODE 01. If anybody knows the name respond, I forgot to download it. I cant find the extended version or a separate ova that continues the milk party story but its real. The source material doujin doesn't have the milf section either.
Feb 22, 2022 6:02 PM

Oct 2009
TheSire642 said:
There was a follow up ova or an extended cut where the cow-boy ages up and does the milf(from the milk party section). I've only seen one other person recall this on the hentaidude comment section for WAISETSU MISSILE THE ANIMATION – EPISODE 01. If anybody knows the name respond, I forgot to download it. I cant find the extended version or a separate ova that continues the milk party story but its real. The source material doujin doesn't have the milf section either.

Not sure what you mean, but the scenario that person had described:
JustSomeBadAdvice from hentaidude said:
Episode 2: Cow-boy grows up and gives the guy’s mom some milk while the son is out

sounds similar to what has happened in Hajimete no Hitozuma, ep. 3
Nov 20, 2022 8:46 PM

Nov 2010
Damn man, Kasumi is such a beautiful girl. I love seeing her get destroyed from that gang r*pe. That anal r*pe looked so good! I want to stick my dick into her butthole too! I got so hard from that! I really really wish this was uncensored.
I'm willing to pay a fortune for that cow. I want my daily supply of fresh milk too! She looks hot.
But yeah, I wish there were more scenes of Kasumi getting r*ped and humiliated. 7/10
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.