Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Nov 28, 2008 12:54 AM
Oct 2008
I almost wanted to see some more from Unohana. She's a healer, she naturally wouldn't be fighting. I wish the others wouldn't have backed down though. When peaceful people are pushed to the limit, they can kick some hardcore ass. (:

Also, funny how everyone seems to be fighting their equivalents. Scientist vs scientist; Blood-thirsty vs blood-thirsty~~
Nov 28, 2008 2:04 AM

Apr 2008
Annoying episode! Orihime is just crying instead of healing. The captains are all just standing around talking instead of doing something. And worst of all, flipping between them every minute. Argh!
Nov 28, 2008 5:29 AM
Dec 2007
ohbeecity said:
I almost wanted to see some more from Unohana. She's a healer, she naturally wouldn't be fighting. I wish the others wouldn't have backed down though. When peaceful people are pushed to the limit, they can kick some hardcore ass. (:

Also, funny how everyone seems to be fighting their equivalents. Scientist vs scientist; Blood-thirsty vs blood-thirsty~~
Unohana is actually a strong captain, and I'm sure her vice-captain would have been enough to handle those low level guys (were they even Arrancar? I think they were just Fraccion-kind Hollows).

Nov 28, 2008 8:47 AM

Nov 2008
Less talk, more fighting,
4 out of 5
Nov 28, 2008 10:53 AM

Mar 2008
kie_ said:
this episode could be some much better,but damn these pointless comedy crap.

kateykayy said:
dabazzinator said:

and why the hell isnt inoue healing ichigo? is she that dumb?

I was actually wondering the same thing

aren't we all thinking that

Indeed.
If not her healing power, I'd totally 'bleach' Inoue out of this anime. >_>

Anyway, it's obviously getting better, though I'm waiting for more action :]
Nov 28, 2008 11:36 AM
Mar 2008
lichard said:
Less talk, and less of the attempted comedy from those two. Oh and I want the eyepatch off on Kenpachi.

Nov 28, 2008 11:42 AM

Aug 2008
it was pretty good ep.. Kenpachi was the best he always lought
Nov 28, 2008 2:34 PM

Oct 2007
Stupid bitch Inoue needs to start healing Ichigo. There's no Nnoitra subordinate there now, so heal him already goddammit. And Ichigo is being stupid like usual "yeah I can't fight because I'm the main protagonist in this story lolz!".

Too much talk, we all would like some more action.
And I did enjoy the comedy, although it felt sort of out of place...

Lol @ arrancer encyclopedia. Byakuya is so awesome. ♥
Nov 28, 2008 5:38 PM

Dec 2007
-Lighto- said:
The Arrancar Encyclopedia part was funny XD

yeah that sonido race made me laugh a lot :P
Nov 28, 2008 7:01 PM

Sep 2008
awsome episode...didnt expected to see so many capitans
abd they are all overpowring the espadas
stil i little shame that ichigo group was deafeated

looking forwardto the next one
Being a fan is like having a penis. Its nice to be proud of it But don't pull it out in public and wave it in other's faces

Kyurem Black. Kyurem White. Together they are Pretty Kyurem.
Nov 28, 2008 7:37 PM
Dec 2007
Zero_r2 said:
awsome episode...didnt expected to see so many capitans
abd they are all overpowring the espadas
stil i little shame that ichigo group was deafeated
I'm just a little saddened that the stronger and more experiences captains stayed behind. I have enough of Byakuya and that scientist what's his face. How about giving us some Kyouraku and Ukitake action for a change? They're supposed to be the two most experienced Shinigami around, being the first two graduates from the official Shinigami Academy place, and basically the first two official Shinigami Captains, outside their leader. Seeing how big a history those two have, it's a shame we barely even got to see their Shikai, and we have yet to see their Bankai.

I don't mind Kenpachi, since he's always a riot and his style of fighting can't ever bore you. But Mayuri is just too cheap in a way (poison that only he can cure, shikai that causes paralysis, being able to survive the destruction of almost all his body AND regenerate himself, not to mention last ditch elixir to liquify himself and escape) which really makes him boring IMO. And Byakuya... we've seen everything he's got. His abilities are all based either around flash steps, or Senbonzakura, which means a lot of flower knives and swords, and flying around at insanely high speed.

Nov 29, 2008 12:37 AM
Apr 2008
After several episodes where there should have been no censor on the injuries, I am delighted that there is blood again. The Kenpachi insta-KO made my day.
Nov 29, 2008 6:46 AM
Jul 2018
they're pretty matched up well... a sadist vs a sadist, scientist vs scientist, silent serious guy vs another serious guy.. and why does captain unohana always get very little screen time!? T^T

LMAO at the arrancar encyclopedia part XD
Nov 29, 2008 12:41 PM

Jan 2008
1. The comedy filler was too much I agree

2. I wanted to kick Inoues ass. Why didnt she heal Ichigo ?

3. It is lame that the help appears always in the right time- do they wait till the situation gets hopeless?
Nov 29, 2008 4:42 PM
Apr 2008
Chandre said:
-Lighto- said:

yeah that sonido race made me laugh a lot :P

Funny indeed.
Nov 29, 2008 9:31 PM

Aug 2008
You said Funny indeed =D
Nov 29, 2008 9:59 PM

Nov 2007
Kurotshuchi looks ... different O_O like a pharaoh or something xD and zomg Byakuya <3 it's kick ass time >=D and there's a bit too much talking D: so much talk of names and blah blah blah but hopefully the next few eps focus more on fighting ^^
Nov 29, 2008 11:07 PM

Aug 2007
kie_ said:
this episode could be some much better,but damn these pointless comedy crap.

kateykayy said:
dabazzinator said:

aren't we all thinking that

I'm not since I know that all the calories that are needed to run Inoue's brain are going straight to her boobs. :D

mulderman said:
Pretty good.

Mayuri looked ridiculous though.... But at least he'll help us get rid of that freaking annoying espada >.>

btw did Yachiru grow, or was it just the terrible artwork that popped up every now and then (look at Kenpachi when he's introducing himself for example)

Yeah, I was thinking that Yachiru looked like she got taller or something there. >.>

Overall, its what I've come to expect from Bleach; lots of talking, a bit of action. But thats what makes Bleach Bleach.

4/5 from me. And oh yeah, the Arrancar Encyclopedia was great.

Felli disapproves of this thread.
Nov 29, 2008 11:58 PM

May 2008
just watching this after reading the manga... it makes the anime so much better for some reason. knowing how this will all play out... i need the next ep now!

and yes I agree the comedy is getting really dumb, especially since dondochakka and pesche (i lost a year of my life painfully typing those names) are way overused.
Nov 30, 2008 7:43 PM

Oct 2008
Nov 30, 2008 7:46 PM

May 2008
purplevortex said:
Yay everyone came :]

thats what she said.

sorry i just had to.
Dec 1, 2008 6:19 AM
Oct 2007
Lachy said:
They need to talk less and fight more.

Why? I Think this anime needs more character development, Ichigo is prolly one of the most overrated chars ever created (imo) He is the most dull char in any anime i've seen.
Ichigo fights --> Ichigo screams "I will protect everyone" ---> Ichigo gets his ass handed to him ---> Ichigo discovers hidden power ---> Ichigo wins and repeat, Add some dull enviorment like white/gray desert with pointless red pillars, And fights that doesnt progress the story that takes like 15 eps. (THIS ANIME FAILS) --- This is all my opinions (and yes I still watch it even tho I hate it in hope of it getting abit intressting 1 day).
have a good day :)
Dec 1, 2008 11:50 AM

Feb 2008
huh, something doesnt add up. is this to say that all the captains that ichigo has fought so far were messing around with him? or was he beaten up so badly that he couldnt fight anymore after his initial fight. a one hit kill?
Dec 1, 2008 12:00 PM

Nov 2008
kateykayy said:
dabazzinator said:

Me too! instead of asking how Ichigo is doing, just frikkin heal him >_>
Dec 1, 2008 2:55 PM

May 2008
kisami said:
huh, something doesnt add up. is this to say that all the captains that ichigo has fought so far were messing around with him? or was he beaten up so badly that he couldnt fight anymore after his initial fight. a one hit kill?

it would be the latter. that and zaraki's only goal is to have fun fighting, so who knows what level he fights at. in any case this battle is amazing, cant wait to see it animated.

UchihaSasuke333 said:
kateykayy said:
dabazzinator said:

Me too! instead of asking how Ichigo is doing, just frikkin heal him >_>

Yeah...inoue's a bit dense special.
Dec 1, 2008 5:42 PM
Dec 2007
kisami said:
It's your second opinion. He already drained all his energy by using his Hollow Power for an extended amount of time. And stupid Orihime is standing there instead of healing. Well, they also trained for the fight so they are stronger too, but not that stronger.

wolfsrainXD said:
and why does captain unohana always get very little screen time!? T^T
At least she got some screentime this time. Last time she went around healing everyone and got almost no credit for it.

Dec 2, 2008 12:50 PM

Feb 2008
I have a friend who reads the manga and told me a little bit (very little) about what's was going to happen a couple of months ago, and the one thing that we both agree on is that Tite Kubo like wrapping people up in Nerf layers that they always end up shedding when they fight someone stronger then the last person they fought and hardly beat. I think a lot of it thought has to do with Ichigo's experience level. Kenpachi and Byakuya have been at this whole fighting thing probably a LOT longer then Ichigo has. That and he still hasn't gotten full control over his Vizard powers. If he could do that, from what I understand he would proabably still lose to Aizen, or the Old Man, but he would definatley give them a run for their money.
Dec 2, 2008 2:45 PM

Nov 2008
-Lighto- said:

Yeah, Arrancer Encyclopedia is always the best, the previous one with Nel was funnier though.
Previous username: LadyNikki
Dec 4, 2008 6:57 PM

May 2007
OMG kenpachi is sooo awesome

my legs were shaking like i was on Xtacy.

Dec 6, 2008 3:04 PM

Oct 2008
yay kenpachi and yachiru are back finally! and dude pesche is made of pwn humor and annoyance at the same time this ep was pretty friggen cool
Dec 12, 2008 5:01 PM

Sep 2008
The ep was cool, but I can't ignore the fact that renji and uryuu should be hardly able to talk, and isn't ichigo supposed to be unconscious or something!!????
Dec 12, 2008 6:32 PM

May 2008
Qisara said:
The ep was cool, but I can't ignore the fact that renji and uryuu should be hardly able to talk, and isn't ichigo supposed to be unconscious or something!!????

this is bleach we're talking about. everyone is immortal
Jan 1, 2009 3:13 PM
Nov 2007
is inoue dumb or is inoue dumb?! she had so many chances to heal ichigo but all she does is stand on the side and tells people to stop touching ichigo because hes badly injured..
Jan 10, 2009 4:15 PM

Nov 2008
Holy crap this episode was utterly amazing! I sat through with my "violence grin" the whole time :)
Jan 21, 2009 5:16 PM

Jun 2008
The bug guy captain(in looks) and the pink-haired is the most perfect match to fight imo. Their fight is gonna be so interesting! >.< Byakuya is clever in words as usual... xP

theeggman85 said:
Qisara said:

this is bleach we're talking about. everyone is immortal

Haha you're so right eggman.
HEY!
May 16, 2009 7:54 PM

Apr 2008
getting interesting xD

Aug 25, 2009 7:17 AM

Mar 2009
Yes its really getting good again. I've been absolutley screaming at Inoue to heal Ichigo she is soo stupid.

Mar 29, 2010 5:32 AM

Oct 2008
Byakuya & Kenpachi. <3
Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.~
Jun 22, 2010 1:09 PM

May 2010
Mayuri looks freaky now, but I can't wait for all the fights, not enough action in this episode.
Sep 8, 2010 2:05 AM

Jan 2010
yay kenpachi
Mar 4, 2011 4:54 PM
Mar 2010
That was pretty epic! I don't mind the comedy elements because without them some sections could drag, not the fights but the bits in between.

And Inoue probably doesn't heal Ichigo as she'd have to spend a lot of time doing it without a fight raging around her...
Jul 31, 2011 8:47 PM
May 2010
i squealed like a little kid at the end of episode 195 when i noticed it was kenpachi. then i saw byakuya at the beginning of this episode and had a small break down.finally ! im happy to see some new faces (even if they're technically old. you know what i mean !).
Mar 20, 2012 11:30 PM

May 2011
MAYURI! I would in never in my life thought I'd be this excited over him. Byakuya and Kenpachi is a given but for Mayuri to be matched up against another psychotic experimental Scientist is too perfect. Mayuri better make that trash cry and show him how being crazy is really done.

Back to the main players, Byakuya and Kenpachi were freaking epic this episode. Captains may not have the same amount of reiatsu as these Vaizard/Arrancar but they're experience and skill is more than a match for them.

It's so pleasing when the trashy members of Espada are getting trolled. Let's go!
Aug 22, 2012 2:41 AM

May 2012
Mayuri isn't really exciting me, I don't really care about his attacks and techniques. Unohana won't fight -_-
so im only looking forward to Byakuya and Kenpachi ^^
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 3, 2013 10:09 PM

Aug 2010
Captains for the win. Kenpachi and Byakuya kicked ass this episode. I'm so glad to have them back. And thanks to Mayuri the fight against Szayel has finally gotten interesting.
Mar 18, 2013 10:53 AM

Dec 2010
Now that was an enjoyable episode! I just can't watch Kenpachi vs. Nnoitora fighting and stay insensitive. And both of them haven't even unveiled their real levels!

The Captain of sq. 4 acted very rationally, I guess so did the skull-heads :0
Oct 20, 2013 1:13 PM

Jul 2013
Epic episode! It's been ages since we've seen captains in action! :D Missed that. (well, not really ages if you watched fillers, I didn't)

But seriously, pinkhaired espada, DIE ALREADY. Most annoying espada.

B-but... what about Hitsugaya and Matsumuto?! :(

Really excited for all the new fights.
Oct 25, 2013 3:59 PM

May 2012
Damn nice development really loving the action and just all the characters! Damn can't wait to see what will happen in the next episode!
Dec 30, 2013 7:58 PM

Jul 2011
Byakkun: Was it you that did that to that shinigami over there? (points to Rukia)
Espada: Nope. But i'm about to finish her off.
-_- really dude? Did you really just say that in front of nii-sama? looking for death or something XDDD

never have been a fan of kurotsuchi... but well, it's crazy scientist vs crazy scientist :D
Tumblr: Gigglepud
My one rec for anyone who likes good storytelling: Play Zero Escape/Ai the Somnium Files
Mar 16, 2014 11:59 AM

Oct 2013
NIce episode wonder how the fight's r going to finish let's see what's next.

Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bleach Episode 337 Discussion

LuffyFoxtrot - Aug 30, 2011

47 by Kid_named_finger »»
3 hours ago

Poll: » Bleach Episode 342 Discussion ( 1 2 )

K-Shuun - Oct 10, 2011

75 by LightNoragami1 »»
Yesterday, 5:07 PM

Poll: » Bleach Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

lsumi - Aug 10, 2008

60 by Iron_Karma »»
Yesterday, 10:40 AM

» Does Bleach Get Any Better?

DaveMasters123 - Oct 8, 2018

40 by Rhae »»
May 5, 12:26 AM

Poll: » Bleach Episode 41 Discussion ( 1 2 )

lsumi - Aug 13, 2008

55 by hejkahej »»
May 4, 3:18 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.