Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
May 29, 2023 12:03 PM

Mar 2022
Poor Mori had his predication about Honey throwing the fight with Chika completely wrong and Honey's victory broke him in the process. XD Also it's a very rare thing for him to speak more than a couple of words per episode which is something cuz he's usually the silent type most of the time. And looks like I wasn't the only one who noticed Tamaki doing the moonwalk there after he had Honey think over his decision to join the Host Club.

Yeah it's a little on the creepy side of things that Honey loves cake so much that he'll eat 3 whole ones in the middle of the night. God no wonder his brother is creeped out by him. But I guess we wouldn't have Honey any other way I suppose.
May 29, 2023 12:03 PM

Mar 2022
Poor Mori had his predication about Honey throwing the fight with Chika completely wrong and Honey's victory broke him in the process. XD Also it's a very rare thing for him to speak more than a couple of words per episode which is something cuz he's usually the silent type most of the time. And looks like I wasn't the only one who noticed Tamaki doing the moonwalk there after he had Honey think over his decision to join the Host Club.

Yeah it's a little on the creepy side of things that Honey loves cake so much that he'll eat 3 whole ones in the middle of the night. God no wonder his brother is creeped out by him. But I guess we wouldn't have Honey any other way I suppose.
Jun 4, 2023 3:06 AM
May 2023
dived a little into honey's character story
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ouran High School Host Club Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

notestinet - Jun 6, 2008

72 by Kreikka95 »»
7 hours ago

Poll: » Ouran High School Host Club Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

notestinet - Jun 1, 2008

65 by Kreikka95 »»
Apr 30, 4:21 PM

Poll: » Ouran High School Host Club Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 )

theeggman85 - Nov 15, 2008

62 by starrydrop »»
Apr 13, 8:00 PM

Poll: » Ouran High School Host Club Episode 17 Discussion

shinigami034 - Nov 16, 2008

43 by turbo_sloppy »»
Apr 9, 11:47 PM

Poll: » Ouran High School Host Club Episode 3 Discussion

notestinet - Jun 1, 2008

46 by ExploitedUsagi »»
Apr 7, 4:01 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.