Forum Settings
Forums
New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (203) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Jun 16, 2012 11:49 AM

May 2010
Olpho-Kodoso said:
Yelnats said:
Olpho-Kodoso said:
Vudis said:
Some day we will know what Webz looks like.

Like this

None will ever know. I am a mystery wrapped in an enigma protected by a puzzle encoded with a riddle.

Trapped in a hair pubic hair vagina of your own making.
I denno how but this reminds me of my Pathfinder game last night. I decided my character was gonna be a trap because the whole party was female but I was the only dude, so I played the whole night being an obvious trap but everybody thought I was playing a female too, and at one point the bastard GM had us get to this magical passageway that wouldn't let you through unless you made the "crowd" (the other people there) laugh enough with a joke.

So I go "What's the best way to disable a trap?" and everyone else was like "Oh what, what is it?" and so on.

And I go "Kick it in the balls!" and my trap pulls open his robe and reveals he's a man.

I forgot to say what happened after that: One dude literally fell to the floor laughing, and someone else had a coughing attack and we had to stop for a few minutes. I was rewarded with a level 4 servant.
Jun 16, 2012 11:50 AM

Aug 2010

People say his attacks are like Pokemon ones. I don't get it, look at this emotional moment.
Jun 16, 2012 11:50 AM

Mar 2009
Natsuzora said:
I have thought about reading Fairy Tail.
It's an ok read but the anime is awful.
Jun 16, 2012 11:51 AM

Jan 2008
Yelnats said:
Olpho-Kodoso said:
Yelnats said:
Olpho-Kodoso said:
Vudis said:

Like this

None will ever know. I am a mystery wrapped in an enigma protected by a puzzle encoded with a riddle.

I denno how but this reminds me of my Pathfinder game last night. I decided my character was gonna be a trap because the whole party was female but I was the only dude, so I played the whole night being an obvious trap but everybody thought I was playing a female too, and at one point the bastard GM had us get to this magical passageway that wouldn't let you through unless you made the "crowd" (the other people there) laugh enough with a joke.

So I go "What's the best way to disable a trap?" and everyone else was like "Oh what, what is it?" and so on.

And I go "Kick it in the balls!" and my trap pulls open his robe and reveals he's a man.

I forgot to say what happened after that: One dude literally fell to the floor laughing, and someone else had a coughing attack and we had to stop for a few minutes. I was rewarded with a level 4 servant.

WHAHAAHAH

Nice one.
Jun 16, 2012 11:52 AM

May 2012
Chat is moving along today, huh?
Jun 16, 2012 11:53 AM

Mar 2009
Yelnats said:
Olpho-Kodoso said:
Yelnats said:
Olpho-Kodoso said:
Vudis said:

Like this

Hahahaha. God I wish I was there.
Must've been hilarious reactions from the other players (if not fuck them)
Jun 16, 2012 11:54 AM

May 2010
Alright phone call done, now the shower.

May 2011
Yelnats said:
Olpho-Kodoso said:
Yelnats said:
Olpho-Kodoso said:
Vudis said:

Like this

That would have been fun to see.

Jan 2008
Yelnats said:
Alright phone call done, now the shower.

Mind if I join you? you own me for that bat we never had.
Jun 16, 2012 11:55 AM

Jan 2008
chiichiimii said:

MAH BITCH!
Jun 16, 2012 11:55 AM

Nov 2008
Vudis said:
Yelnats said:
Olpho-Kodoso said:
Yelnats said:
Olpho-Kodoso said:
Vudis said:

Like this

Hahahaha. God I wish I was there.
Must've been hilarious reactions from the other players (if not fuck them)

rofl

Jun 16, 2012 11:56 AM

May 2012
Olpho-Kodoso said:
chiichiimii said:

MAH BITCH!

Yo, wassup?
Jun 16, 2012 11:56 AM

Mar 2009
Man I hope all the bitches in GoT get what they deserve.
Don't want to watch it if I know I will be mad all the time. :/
Jun 16, 2012 11:59 AM

Jan 2008
chiichiimii said:
Olpho-Kodoso said:
chiichiimii said:

MAH BITCH!

Yo, wassup?

Nuthing much, been Doing some dojo training, experimenting with different control buttons to see if I can get a better move offense. It's hard though.

Almost beat Douvan, she one sexy bitch, the bounce on her titiies, is so hot.
Jun 16, 2012 12:00 PM

May 2011
Olpho-Kodoso said:
chiichiimii said:
Olpho-Kodoso said:
chiichiimii said:

MAH BITCH!

Yo, wassup?

Nuthing much, been Doing some dojo training, experimenting with different control buttons to see if I can get a better move offense. It's hard though.

Grab those tities.
Jun 16, 2012 12:02 PM

May 2012
Olpho-Kodoso said:

I'm on VF right now just playing ranked matches online. I have Pai up to 1st Dan already. Though I still need to work on my defense, bleh.
Jun 16, 2012 12:03 PM
Apr 2012
It's raining, and now it's really cold. :-(

Maybe I'll go read something...
Jun 16, 2012 12:05 PM

Jan 2008
Natsuzora said:
Olpho-Kodoso said:
chiichiimii said:
Olpho-Kodoso said:
chiichiimii said:

MAH BITCH!

Yo, wassup?

Grab those tities.

If only, shes like, the perfect woman, i'm all attracted to her.

Dural I mean, not Douval

Jun 16, 2012 12:06 PM

Jan 2008
chiichiimii said:
Olpho-Kodoso said:

I'm on VF right now just playing ranked matches online. I have Pai up to 1st Dan already. Though I still need to work on my defense, bleh.

It's really hard! slight tap the wrong down and you crouch instead of move, and the grab blocking techs are hard to get a hold of.
Jun 16, 2012 12:07 PM

May 2012
Olpho-Kodoso said:
It's really hard! slight tap the wrong down and you crouch instead of move, and the grab blocking techs are hard to get a hold of.

Psh, tell me about it..

I think I might switch over to T6 for a bit. I haven't played that in a while.
Jun 16, 2012 12:08 PM

Jan 2008
chiichiimii said:
Olpho-Kodoso said:

Psh, tell me about it..

I think I might switch over to T6 for a bit. I haven't played that in a while.

Hmmm, This is why VF5 is so hard, the main body of the game is simple moves like forward punch combos, but the guards and moves, they give the game the detail and depth to a fight that make it good. Just so hard to master.

Gonna have a bash on T5 later, try and brush up my skills so I don't go into T6 totally lame.
Jun 16, 2012 12:12 PM
Jul 2018
Hot
Jun 16, 2012 12:16 PM

Aug 2010
There are some plus points from being banned here. You don't read stupid threads like this.
Jun 16, 2012 12:16 PM

May 2012
Olpho-Kodoso said:
Hmmm, This is why VF5 is so hard, the main body of the game is simple moves like forward punch combos, but the guards and moves, they give the game the detail and depth to a fight that make it good. Just so hard to master.

Gonna have a bash on T5 later, try and brush up my skills so I don't go into T6 totally lame.

VF is very similar to Soul Calibur, actually. But I don't dare touch that fucking game anymore. People use ring outs too often.

Eh.. I'm taking a break. Been playing for a good hour and a half.
Jun 16, 2012 12:17 PM
Jul 2018
KeiraShikari said:
There are some plus points from being banned here. You don't read stupid threads like this.

Yeah saw that and had the same thought as your first point.
Jun 16, 2012 12:17 PM

May 2010
I feel good.
Jun 16, 2012 12:18 PM
Jul 2018
Yelnats said:
I feel good.

That's good
Jun 16, 2012 12:18 PM

Jan 2008
chiichiimii said:
Olpho-Kodoso said:

VF is very similar to Soul Calibur, actually. But I don't dare touch that fucking game anymore. People use ring outs too often.

Eh.. I'm taking a break. Been playing for a good hour and a half.

Hmmm, I spent all morning playing, then in the end, I was doing fuck all. I felt like I was making no progress at all.

^_^

YOU'RE NOT LEAVING HERE THOUGH RIGHT!!!! YOU JUST HERE!!
Jun 16, 2012 12:19 PM

Jan 2008
KeiraShikari said:

Such a good topic, so thoughtful. So deep. Such a good post.

Aug 2007
KeiraShikari said:

lol

Jan 2008
Yelnats said:
I feel good.

I sense....shower fap.
Jun 16, 2012 12:21 PM

Mar 2009
Why is that hitler guy still not banned.
I mean...seriously.
Jun 16, 2012 12:22 PM

Dec 2011
Did someone mention fapping?
Nov 2010
Vudis said:
I mean...seriously.
who?

May 2010
That thread has the guy who taught Yume English.

Aug 2010
Hias said:
KeiraShikari said:

lol

Your point about people not watching anything older or outside of the popular is hardly a western thing. It's the whole anime fandom.

May 2010
Olpho-Kodoso said:
Yelnats said:
I feel good.

I sense....shower fap.
Nah. I wasn't gone that long.
Jun 16, 2012 12:23 PM

Jan 2008
Vudis said:
I mean...seriously.

He hasn't done nothing wrong, and it's just a name?

I mean, for example, if you spent all your time nailing people called jesus to crosses, then you'd have no time to watch anime.
Jun 16, 2012 12:24 PM

Jan 2008
Sebulon said:

What the fuck? Do you lurk until someone says something sexual?

Jan 2008
Yelnats said:
Olpho-Kodoso said:
Yelnats said:
I feel good.

I sense....shower fap.
Nah. I wasn't gone that long.

I thought you guys can do it in like 30 seconds?

Aug 2007
KeiraShikari said:

Your point about people not watching anything older or outside of the popular is hardly a western thing. It's the whole anime fandom.

No, I agree totally. I've just met people in person who act like that here in the states.

JUST BIASED

Jun 16, 2012 12:26 PM

Dec 2011
Olpho-Kodoso said:
Sebulon said:

Yeah I was just minding my own business playing and stuf, when suddenly I had this feeling someone's talking about something perverted here, so I came to check.

May 2011
Anime compatibility with Yelnats is:
Medium-High
61.3%

Anime You Share (68)

May 2012
Olpho-Kodoso said:
Hmmm, I spent all morning playing, then in the end, I was doing fuck all. I felt like I was making no progress at all.

^_^

I'm just feeling kind yuck right now. Tomorrow being Father's Day and all.

LOL! No, I'm not leaving here. Just giving VF a break.
Jun 16, 2012 12:27 PM

Jan 2008
Sebulon said:
Olpho-Kodoso said:
Sebulon said:

Yeah I was just minding my own business playing and stuf, when suddenly I had this feeling someone's talking about something perverted here, so I came to check.

Your creep powers are strong indeed.
Jun 16, 2012 12:27 PM

Mar 2009
Olpho-Kodoso said:
Vudis said:
I mean...seriously.

He hasn't done nothing wrong, and it's just a name?

I mean, for example, if you spent all your time nailing people called jesus to crosses, then you'd have no time to watch anime.
He's a retarted fuck.
I'm sure the mods can find a reason to ban him.
Jun 16, 2012 12:28 PM
Nov 2010
Yelnats said:
That thread has the guy who taught Yume English.
So, he's the enemy Starry won't be able to defeat in the future, huh?

Mar 2009
chiichiimii said:
Olpho-Kodoso said:

^_^

I'm just feeling kind yuck right now. Tomorrow being Father's Day and all.

LOL! No, I'm not leaving here. Just giving VF a break.
Fathers day was 1 week ago what are you talking about.

Dec 2011
Olpho-Kodoso said:
Sebulon said:
Olpho-Kodoso said:
Sebulon said:

Is it normal to think about something perverted all the time?
Jun 16, 2012 12:29 PM

May 2011
Sebulon said:
Olpho-Kodoso said:
Sebulon said:
Olpho-Kodoso said:
Sebulon said:

Is it normal to think about something perverted all the time?

no
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (203) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» WOULD YOU EAT THE USER ABOVE YOU? ( 1 2 )

ToastWithNutella - 3 hours ago

91 by 6EyedBastard »»
1 minute ago

» Harshly judge the user above you based on their Last List Updates v.12 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

KayKimii - Apr 9, 2023

7940 by Animeistaken »»
1 minute ago

» Pick the best anime out the above user's favorites v7 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kunii - Sep 4, 2021

6606 by Spunkert »»
6 minutes ago

» lowercase chat thread v.21 ghouls and goblins edition ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

KayKimii - Oct 13, 2023

7146 by Coldsp33d »»
6 minutes ago

» Say something about 1 of the 3 users above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

marinara-sauce - Nov 18, 2020

9218 by Coldsp33d »»
7 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.