Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Dec 2, 2019 11:30 AM

Nov 2016
Maybe Eureka likes to act as mother just like she does for Renton.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Dec 5, 2019 3:44 AM

Aug 2015
Poor Renton. I couldn't stop laughing at the ending.
...At least let me finish.

May 11, 2020 2:21 PM
Mar 2019
Animation quality can be pretty inconsistent at times..
some cuts can be solid like last episode's seventh swell cut, but others are completely stiff and unappealing to look at.
I'm not too sure if I'm digging this whole "chosen one" trope, but I'm trying to stay open minded.

We get a short introduction to the Gekkostate crew this episode. They look like a colourful supporting class and the scene was quite funny as well.
Dec 21, 2020 10:08 AM

Jul 2017
Eureka got them kids eh... poor Renton lol. Got cucked before he had a real shot, well, at least for now.
Oct 8, 2021 9:20 PM

Mar 2016
This ep has loads more comedic scenes in it and I do have to admit that they're amusing. I have to give Renton a round of applause for realizing the problem he's getting himself into. He just came to a realization that Eureka might friendzone him, followed way later at the end of the ep when he finally met Eureka's 'kids'. Uh oh... Houston Sister, we have a problem...

Alright for something more serious, I was confused, why wasn't Renton reacting more than he did when Eureka introduces herself as 'EUREKA' as in the word that has appeared time and time again on Renton's device. I hope Renton caught on to this similarity and think about it, but I guess, for now, he's just too caught up in the hype of living an action-packed life side by side with this ideal girl of his.

May I just say that the Gekko is fucking awesome!!! The sharp design is drop-dead gorgeous and the green-white paint job really accentuate its shape even further. Can't ignore those giant twin thrusters either, not to mention those absolutely gigantic battleship-like cannons under its fuselage, damn it would be epic to see that in action. Honestly the same can be said to the military ships, black and red will never be out of fashion, the military battle carrier clad in black looked hella fearsome, and even their black and red outfit put many other colour combos to shame.

It's odd how I like all the other designs but the mechas themselves. I am not fond of the mecha appearance so far, except for the ground-vehicle form. Particularly the Nirvash Type Zero, those wing on the back is sick. Made me wonder if they'll utilize that form for some sort of mecha-racing lol.

Seems like everyone is relying heavily on these 'transparence light particles' for aerial vehicles to fly. Even the Gekko cannot sustain flying without using it. With that in mind, I have no doubt that we'll be seeing some gigantic flying structure in a future ep.
Jan 29, 2022 9:49 AM
Nov 2020
Renton don't know that Eureka adopted kids. He's about to learn the hard way!
Apr 9, 2023 1:23 PM
Apr 2023
Ainda na fase inicial, mas aparenta ser ter belo futuro pela frente.
May 27, 2023 4:50 PM
Feb 2022
there’s no way im getting through 50 episodes of this cheesy crap.

how in the WORLD did this get an 8

dropped.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Eureka Seven Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

aero - Jul 11, 2008

66 by chenfeng »»
Apr 6, 6:25 PM

Poll: » Eureka Seven Episode 50 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

death919 - May 4, 2008

283 by ShadowkillZ »»
Mar 22, 1:47 PM

Poll: » Eureka Seven Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 )

aero - Jul 31, 2008

89 by Awesomepants25 »»
Feb 6, 10:01 PM

Poll: » Eureka Seven Episode 11 Discussion

aero - Jul 23, 2008

48 by Teatime_X »»
Jan 15, 4:20 AM

Poll: » Eureka Seven Episode 38 Discussion

aero - Aug 1, 2008

33 by Loccon_Stratos »»
Dec 23, 2023 9:24 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.