Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jan 26, 2011 5:57 PM

Jul 2010
UPDATE
With the announcement of the three new movies, there is a lot of room for theories to form especially since the third movie will contain new material. The first and second movies will be remade, so there are problem some changes to theorize as well. LET'S REVIVE THE FUN THREAD.

Original Post said:

Because fan wank has never been so fun.

Crackpot theories, musings, and ramblings go here.

Talk about what you think is gonna happen, why you think what happened already happened, and what happened before what happened now had happened.

AZURE GET IN HERE.
AzureHakuaNov 8, 2011 2:17 PM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Jan 27, 2011 8:29 PM

Nov 2009
Sup. I'm here.

So anyway, I'm now pretty sure that Mami will not be returning.
The new character seems to bring in the standard antagonist profile, but maybe there's more to that. Kyubey is now highly suspicious of what exactly he is.

I still hold onto the theory that MG become witches when they die, but probably unlikely.

Still no idea on the master of all the witches, but I have a theory that Kyubey might be...

We still have no idea what Kyubey is exactly, but he can make any miracle occur and creates magical girls. Making any miracle happen is a being close to God. Perhaps to gain more power than God he creates "Magical Girls" and then extracts all their power when they die.

The theory is freaking crazy as hell, but let's put the crazy ones out first!
Jan 27, 2011 8:33 PM

Nov 2009
This of course means that he created the witches in order to make MGs.

The only thing stange about the theory is that he needs to trick girls into becoming MGs instead of just going around killing them. Perhaps to hide the fact he's evil from god/higher power?
Jan 27, 2011 9:26 PM

Sep 2010
Well to expand on that, he did say there's rules in place that prevent him from directly intervening. But if he has the power to turn someone into a mahou shoujo it seems logical that he'd also posses the power to create a witch, by the same token.

But all in all it goes without saying that Kyuubey is a freaky little scheming fuzzball. Constant references to Faust (in relation to Mephisto granting any wish Faust desires, whilst taking the form of a poodle) and the bits of red skin beneath his fur in the first episode pretty heavily indicate he's up to no good.

Also I think it's possible that Mami will come back. She's way too cool to stay dead. But if she does come back it'll be in some totally mindfuck way, since this is Chidamari Sketch afterall.
Jan 27, 2011 9:31 PM
Jan 2010
Okay, we've all heard the theory about Sayaka being the gear witch that first appeared episode 1. The events in this episode only reinforce that theory with the possibility of Sayaka suffering a great loss next episode.

And, also:

This seems to be coming true, stupid theory or not. Though, if it continues that way, I'd fix it up and add Hitomi at episode 6 for the possibility of her also becoming a mahou shoujo, Power Rangers style. I can't help but think she is going to play some role from now on considering that she has been involved in all this magic business.

Also, Kyouko is a fucking bitch.

Edit: I wanted to add that I also think that Witches need to sustain themselves (or possibly try and convert back to mahou shoujos (if they are what I think they are)) by luring humans to first gather enough energy to make a barrier, and then lure in mahou shoujos to feed on their soul gems (this is pure speculation based on what happened to Mami, hers was on her head, you know how it goes, more on that after this.). They both seem to be on different sides of the same spectrum.

Now, here is yet another crackpot theory. I think that the previously shown caution sign was not only foreshadowing Mami's death, but also Sayaka's, considering the blue colour of the body/outfit, and the placement of the wound. Sayaka's soul gem is on her belly. Blah blah blah. Input is appreciated.
trappedinthevoidJan 27, 2011 9:37 PM
Jan 27, 2011 9:43 PM

Sep 2010
endtime said:
The events in this episode only reinforce that theory with the possibility of Sayaka suffering a great loss next episode.

Most definitely, since Sayaka is going to sound like a crazy to Violin-kun when she just barges in and says HA HA, YEAH, I USED MAGIC TO SAVE YOU! He'll probably just shrug her off as a loony and she'll go into a crazed depressed downward spiral that throws off her concentration, while at the same time yet another big bad witch appears to tussle with her. Mami 2.0.
Jan 27, 2011 9:49 PM
Jan 2010
-Zombie- said:
endtime said:
The events in this episode only reinforce that theory with the possibility of Sayaka suffering a great loss next episode.

Most definitely, since Sayaka is going to sound like a crazy to Violin-kun when she just barges in and says HA HA, YEAH, I USED MAGIC TO SAVE YOU! He'll probably just shrug her off as a loony and she'll go into a crazed depressed downward spiral that throws off her concentration, while at the same time yet another big bad witch appears to tussle with her. Mami 2.0.

I was thinking the exact same thing. Judging by what seems to be a monologue from the future near the beginning of the episode, she is definitely going to regret this wish, no doubt about it.

If Sayaka happens to die next episode, I suspect Madoka might be forced to use her wish. Or perhaps Homuralust will be there to save the day again, if Madoka gets her number (hot lesbian sex may or may not be omitted).

What I think that will specifically will go down in the next episode is as follows:

- A "boss" Witch akin to Charlotte or Gertrud will appear. (Ulla and Elly seem to be familiars, no grief seeds or proper rune introductions. And a new Witch named Suleika was revealed on the official site this morning. No art yet.).

- Kyouko and Sayaka will fight over who gets to kill the Witch, or over ownership of the grief seed. Sayaka gets (mortally) wounded.

- If Sayaka stays alive, there is also the possibility that she loses her magic powers and her wish for Kamijou wears off, rendering him crippled and emo again.

- Kyouko turns to Madoka and threatens her, stating that the town is now her territory.

or

- Madoka uses her wish to heal Sayaka/prevent her from being wounded. She fights Kyouko.

or

- Homura saves the day and then Homura and Madoka have hot lesbian sex.

And no matter which way things go, I just can't see things ending well for Sayaka and Kamijou.
trappedinthevoidJan 27, 2011 10:04 PM
Jan 27, 2011 9:55 PM

Sep 2010
endtime said:
- If Sayaka stays alive, there is also the possibility that she loses her magic powers and her wish for Kamijou wears off, rendering him crippled and emo again.

This one I hadn't even considered, given the fact that the only magical girl who's powers have worn off (aka, died) was Mami. Though I guess in an incredibly ironic sense her wish did wear off, since she wished to be saved from death. Welp.

But the effects of the wish wearing off with their powers is pretty interesting. Given the [alleged] conniving nature of Kyuubey, I wouldn't put it too far past him.

"Well, she didn't really come through on the deal so I called it off!" Insert generic (and somewhat creepy) perpetual ":3" face here.
Jan 27, 2011 11:35 PM
Jan 2010
One last thing before I sign off and go to bed. -Zombie- suggested that I find someone to play the Witch's speech(?) in episode 4 at around 18:50 backwards. Some people I know are working on it and there might be some results tomorrow.

The current guess + translation is:

"Today you came to see me. Next time, I'll come and see you."

Madoka went to the Witch's lair, and next time, I believe a grief seed will show up at her house.

This speculation is the epitome of insane, but it still makes a bit of sense.

Edit:

This episode focused on a suicide circle planning to use liquid chemicals to inhale the fumes and kill themselves.

The Witch's Labyrinth consisted of circles depicting death (Mami on the TVs) underwater.

The water is actually ammonia + bleach.

NOW THIS IS PODRACING.
trappedinthevoidJan 28, 2011 11:06 AM
Jan 28, 2011 8:08 PM

Aug 2010
endtime said:

Now, here is yet another crackpot theory. I think that the previously shown caution sign was not only foreshadowing Mami's death, but also Sayaka's, considering the blue colour of the body/outfit, and the placement of the wound. Sayaka's soul gem is on her belly. Blah blah blah. Input is appreciated.

If that's true then perhaps the polka dotted figure is condom-chan, seeing as her navel is apparently often showing, and the figure is showing its navel. Perhaps after watching Sayaka die at the hands of condom-chan, Madoka goes apeshit and kills her in a sudden contract SSJ fit of rage.

After rewatching the 4 episodes aired so far with some of the theories in mind, I think the global reset (or time travel I guess) plot is becoming more and more plausible. Some of the things Homura asks Madoka, or says in general, gives off the tone that she wants to know that what happened (maybe her sacrifice? shrug) was worth it.

For example, if in the "Old World" Homura had wished for things to "reset" and for her friends to be happy again, and the downside to her wish is that she would remember them, no one would remember her, blah blah blah. This brings a new context to questions like, (To Madoka) "Do you view your life as precious? Do you value your friends and family?" and also her jealousy toward Madoka saying she will never forget Mami. Also when Madoka asks what Homura wished for, the look on her face is interesting. Anger that Madoka doesn't remember? Sadness? Both? Bad gas?

Anyway like I said, having this theory in mind definitely adds to much of Homura's dialogue if you put it in the context that she remembers what happened while no one (especially Madoka, who may have been her BFF Jill) remembers her or her sacrifice. (Derp, "Do you want to help someone or want to be thanked for helping someone?" or however that line went).
Jan 28, 2011 9:08 PM
Jan 2010
So far, I can definitely believe that Homura is from the future. I really hope we get more development between the two in the next couple of episodes. I love the relationship they're building (also fuck yes yuri goggles).

As for the grey polka-dotted figure, if it does refer to someone else, I can't see it being anyone other than Kamijou. Condom-chan's outfit is all red and black.

And not exactly speculation, but I do want to know what exactly goes down when Kyuubey grants someone's wish, and what Homura's and Mami's exact words were when they made theirs.
Jan 28, 2011 9:31 PM

Aug 2010
endtime said:

And not exactly speculation, but I do want to know what exactly goes down when Kyuubey grants someone's wish, and what Homura's and Mami's exact words were when they made theirs.

Yeah, would be nice. I'm guessing Mami's was the "I don't want to die alone" bit. luls i'm so happy now, i'm not alone any more! herp derp let's all be frainds toge....omnomnom.

And yes, Kamijou does make more sense. I just want to see Madoka flip the fuck out.
Jan 28, 2011 9:56 PM

Nov 2009
Hey guys, in episode 2, when Sayaka has a flashback of Kamijo, do you notice how strange he looks? Kinda like he's pregnant... Thoughts?
Jan 28, 2011 10:10 PM
Jan 2010
Azure_Shockwave said:
Hey guys, in episode 2, when Sayaka has a flashback of Kamijo, do you notice how strange he looks? Kinda like he's pregnant... Thoughts?

Maybe he's pregnant.
Jan 28, 2011 10:34 PM

Jul 2009
I was thinking along the lines of the reset plot as well. As if Homura came back to prevent some tragedy or to save someone. The way she's been trying to stop others from becoming Mahou Shoujo and how she went after Kyubey, I'm pretty certain he's a leading force in this. Not to mention he already scares the hell out of me, but there are a lot of different theories that can be applied to him given how little we know. What if he's a witch (unlikely). But what I'm most curious about is what he gets from these contracts. I doubt it's for the good of mankind. He's forcing people into them and shows up at their most vulnerable moments.

The thing with wishes is that they're never all they're supposed to be. There will always be a loophole. I also think the polka-dotted figure is Kamijo as well, but the figure's body is red. If he can move and feel his fingers, in return, what if he loses movement/feeling in another part of his body- or the rest of his body? Something's obviously going to go wrong with the wish, but another point to make is that the polka-dotted clothing looks like pajamas. Kamijo is in the hospital, wearing pajamas- he fits perfectly.

I'll end up speculating more tomorrow after some sleep, but I'll be having nightmares of Kyubey, I know that much.
Jan 29, 2011 12:06 AM

Aug 2010
endtime said:
Azure_Shockwave said:

Maybe he's pregnant.

He's definitely pregnant.

Turns out the price of a wish is that a boy becomes a real woman over night.
Jan 29, 2011 8:53 AM

Nov 2009
Thillygooth said:
Turns out the price of a wish is that a boy becomes a real woman over night.

I lol'd
Jan 29, 2011 12:17 PM
Jan 2010
how is babby formed
trappedinthevoidJan 29, 2011 1:04 PM
Jan 29, 2011 1:56 PM
Jan 2010
About the Witch's speech...

http://yaraon.blog109.fc2.com/blog-entry-590.html

"kyou wa honto ni tanoshikattane, mata ikitaine, kondo wa bentou mo motte ikou"

Seems to be variations of that. If anyone's able to, have at it yourself.
Jan 29, 2011 4:16 PM

Aug 2010
Today was really fun wasn't it? I want to do it again, (this time I'll take/bring lunch?). Not sure about the parenthesis.

Might be referring to your theory about the grief seed showing up at Madoka's place next.
Jan 29, 2011 9:24 PM

Sep 2010
Sheesh, I don't check around MAL for a single day (I had been zoning out whilst playing a VN; damn dating sims, they'll be the death of me yet) and my crackpot notion of playing the sound clip backwards -actually- yields results across numerous sites?

Well I'll be damned. I feel pretty special, right about now.
Jan 30, 2011 9:44 AM
Jul 2010
Thillygooth said:
endtime said:

Yeah, would be nice. I'm guessing Mami's was the "I don't want to die alone" bit. luls i'm so happy now, i'm not alone any more! herp derp let's all be frainds toge....omnomnom.

Now that makes a lot of sense. You ask "I don't wonna die alone." so it means that once you're not alone, you'll die. That's probably why Mami said "If you want to make someone else's dream come true, you need to make your own wish even clearer." So, depending on the way you word your wish, it may be misinterpreted or purposely twisted if your prefer to put it that way.

-Zombie- said:
But all in all it goes without saying that Kyuubey is a freaky little scheming fuzzball. Constant references to Faust (in relation to Mephisto granting any wish Faust desires, whilst taking the form of a poodle) and the bits of red skin beneath his fur in the first episode pretty heavily indicate he's up to no good.

I don't think the "bits of red skin" are bits of red skin. I think it was indeed blood and people misinterpreted it because of the art style. Or are you gonna say that Mami also has red skin?

(screenshot from Mami's flashback in episode 3)

I still think Kyuubei's evil though. He always pushes the girls to make the contract when they're more vulnerable and his reaction to Mami's death wasn't even one of someone who's seen that happen a lot. He never even abandoned that happy tone in his voice. He's definitely up to something. And he scares the hell out of me.
Jan 30, 2011 12:05 PM
Jan 2010
I think you should take a look at episode 1 again, there is definitely something weird about his skin/fur.
Jan 30, 2011 2:24 PM

Nov 2010
Sayaka is going to die. Horribly.

I'm also theorizing that witches are magical girls who didn't cleanse their soul gems properly.
Jan 31, 2011 9:41 AM
Jul 2010
endtime said:
I think you should take a look at episode 1 again, there is definitely something weird about his skin/fur.

Well, rewatched that scene in episode 1 before writing the post. I don't like to make comparisons or express my opinion without being sure of what I doing.
Anyway, I admit it's a bit different but as far as I know it can be only the art style. Because Kyuubei's wounds and those in the screenshot I posted are the only ones shown in the anime so far. And they're quite similar imo.

Hethran said:
Sayaka is going to die. Horribly.

I'm also theorizing that witches are magical girls who didn't cleanse their soul gems properly.

Why does everyone say that? I mean, if things would go that way, we'd have the whole cast dead before the end of the anime... Besides, thinking that makes me depressed.

But I do agree with you about the second point. That would somehow make sense. Though I also have a different point... Kyuubei said that magic girls are born from wishes while witches are born from curses. Isn't a curse the same as a bad wish? So, perhaps if you make a bad wish you become a witch. Now, note that it's hard to define "bad" and it didn't sound so ridiculous before I wrote it.
Jan 31, 2011 9:53 AM

Sep 2010
Well it is turning out to be a tragedy so far, so I wouldn't doubt the validity of the "Sayaka will die horribly" statement. Plus if the previous theorem hold any weight, there's been quite a few hints pointing towards that.

Oh, and if the "clock" theory is true, I would say it only furthers the notion that Sayaka (and probably others) will die. What I mean by that is, there's going to be so many depressing events thrown at Madoka that she won't have any clue what to wish for.
Jan 31, 2011 11:18 AM
Jul 2010
-Zombie- said:
Well it is turning out to be a tragedy so far, so I wouldn't doubt the validity of the "Sayaka will die horribly" statement. Plus if the previous theorem hold any weight, there's been quite a few hints pointing towards that.

Oh, and if the "clock" theory is true, I would say it only furthers the notion that Sayaka (and probably others) will die. What I mean by that is, there's going to be so many depressing events thrown at Madoka that she won't have any clue what to wish for.

Well, I know it's been quite tragic so far and I don't doubt it will continue to... I believe she'll probably die at some point and I just noticed Hethran didn't say she would die soon. I was just generalizing because lots of people are saying: "Oh, she just became a magic girl, she'll surely die next episode." Now I see that's not what he was saying so it's my bad.

On what is based the "clock" theory though? Other than colors I don't see any relation to the happenings. Also, why are some hours marked as "almost certain disaster"? How can one know which episodes are supposed to be a disaster? I'm sorry but I'm just a skeptical. At least until someone gives a convincing explanation about it.
Jan 31, 2011 12:15 PM

Aug 2010
Another reason to think just about everyone will die is the opening sequence. Assuming it is from the future or previous world, the only ones remaining are Derp and Tsuntsun. Oh and pokemanz. If things lead up to that scene, Madoka will be left alone to make a wish, after having everything taken.

As far as the death clock theory, yes it's far fetched, but Shinbo puts random shit in all of his shows like this that end up holding some meaning. And the fact that the colors have thus far matched up with events/deaths gives it at least some value in keeping an eye on.

In the end though we're all fags for nerding out over magical girl speculah.
Jan 31, 2011 12:19 PM
Jan 2010
Obviously, there is a lot more to Kyuubey than what we currently know, and red skin stuff aside... I think he is just neutral. Or chaotic neutral, even. Since it was revealed that he obviously has some higher-ups that he answers to, it is probably safe to guess that he just does his job. Get the contracts and build dat loli harem nigga.

On a slightly more serious note, one thing I was talking about with a few people was "How does Kyuubey always appear at the right moments like in the hospital scene?". It's clear he's been stalking Sayaka since he knew she was going to break eventually, but it's not like he can follow or seek out new contracts at the same time, right? And I don't think he can really teleport, given that he was being chased by Homura in episode 1, after all. So, my theory is that Kyuubey's employers have a shit load of Kyuubey clones. And every single fucking one of them is creepy.

Jan 31, 2011 1:30 PM

Sep 2010
That's some creepy shit, man.
Jan 31, 2011 1:31 PM
Jul 2010
Thillygooth said:
Another reason to think just about everyone will die is the opening sequence. Assuming it is from the future or previous world, the only ones remaining are Derp and Tsuntsun. Oh and pokemanz. If things lead up to that scene, Madoka will be left alone to make a wish, after having everything taken.

As far as the death clock theory, yes it's far fetched, but Shinbo puts random shit in all of his shows like this that end up holding some meaning. And the fact that the colors have thus far matched up with events/deaths gives it at least some value in keeping an eye on.

In the end though we're all fags for nerding out over magical girl speculah.

Well, I believe it is from the future. Also, I don't think I already said that here but I believe that will be the moment Madoka makes the contract. Because then, in the dream, on that apocalyptic scene, Kyuubei was still trying to persuade her to make the contract.

Still not convinced about the clock. It's a fifty-fifty. It may hold some meaning or it may not. I totally agree with your final line though^^ But I don't really care. Speculating is nice xD

endtime said:
Obviously, there is a lot more to Kyuubey than what we currently know, and red skin stuff aside... I think he is just neutral. Or chaotic neutral, even. Since it was revealed that he obviously has some higher-ups that he answers to, it is probably safe to guess that he just does his job. Get the contracts and build dat loli harem nigga.

On a slightly more serious note, one thing I was talking about with a few people was "How does Kyuubey always appear at the right moments like in the hospital scene?". It's clear he's been stalking Sayaka since he knew she was going to break eventually, but it's not like he can follow or seek out new contracts at the same time, right? And I don't think he can really teleport, given that he was being chased by Homura in episode 1, after all. So, my theory is that Kyuubey's employers have a shit load of Kyuubey clones. And every single fucking one of them is creepy.

I don't know what's up with Kyuubei either. You're right that there's obviously something but I can't seem to find any basis to make a good guess. All I know is that I hate him.

Now that clone theory seems pretty interesting. I wouldn't be surprised if that turned out to be true. And I just loved the picture xD Creepy...
Jan 31, 2011 3:46 PM

Nov 2009
I think it's a good idea to sticky this thread so I've done so.

More theories will arise after Thursday~ GOGOGO!
Jan 31, 2011 3:47 PM

Nov 2009
Hethran said:

I second this.
Jan 31, 2011 3:51 PM

Aug 2010
I've deduced that, from the scene in the OP where Madoka is rolling around in bed with all those stuffed animals, there can only be one true answer.

This entire show is a dream. She's really just a crazy person in an asylum. At the end, she wakes up, sings trololol and credits roll.
Jan 31, 2011 3:54 PM

Nov 2009
Thillygooth said:
This entire show is a dream. She's really just a crazy person in an asylum. At the end, she wakes up, sings trololol and credits roll.

I WOULD RAGE ALL DAY. I hate stories where it's just a dream or hallucination.
Jan 31, 2011 3:56 PM

Nov 2009
endtime said:

Perhaps he can indeed teleport. You're forgetting the fact that Homura is a magical girl who could possible use her powers to prevent Kyubey from teleporting away.
It's pretty obvious that Homura has a different handler than Kyubey, so maybe that handler told her to erase Kyubey?
Jan 31, 2011 9:28 PM

Sep 2010
Azure_Shockwave said:
It's pretty obvious that Homura has a different handler than Kyubey, so maybe that handler told her to erase Kyubey?

I'd say that goes to strengthen the "Homura is from the past/future" theory, personally. Perhaps in a previous/future timeline she DID make a pact with Kyuubey and knows that he's up to no good, so she came back to try and stop [read; kill] him before he gets his filthy little paws on Madoka.
Feb 1, 2011 12:11 AM
Jul 2010
-Zombie- said:
Azure_Shockwave said:

I'd say that goes to strengthen the "Homura is from the past/future" theory, personally. Perhaps in a previous/future timeline she DID make a pact with Kyuubey and knows that he's up to no good, so she came back to try and stop [read; kill] him before he gets his filthy little paws on Madoka.

Yeah, I think it's becoming quite consensual to think along the lines of the world reset/time travel theory. And it's the one that makes more sense imo.
Feb 1, 2011 1:03 PM

Nov 2009
I don't know guys, Time Travel is a high tier magic spell...
Feb 1, 2011 1:12 PM

Aug 2010
Azure_Shockwave said:

They don't talk about power levels enough in this anime. If they stressed what everyone's power levels were every time they saw each other, we could make better judgement calls on who can or cannot transcend space and time.

Also, after watching Subaru goes to School, I've decided this anime needs more awkward product placement. Maybe Kyubey can make car engine sounds when he's up to no good. And Madoka's special ability will be economical gas mileage without sacrificing all-wheel-drive performance in the toughest weather conditions.
Feb 1, 2011 1:18 PM
Jan 2010
Thillygooth said:
Azure_Shockwave said:

They don't talk about power levels enough in this anime. If they stressed what everyone's power levels were every time they saw each other, we could make better judgement calls on who can or cannot transcend space and time.

Also, after watching Subaru goes to School, I've decided this anime needs more awkward product placement. Maybe Kyubey can make car engine sounds when he's up to no good. And Madoka's special ability will be economical gas mileage without sacrificing all-wheel-drive performance in the toughest weather conditions.

There's a certain new shitty show by Gainax that might interest you. I think it was called "Subaru Cars Sure Are Earth-Friendly!". Ha. Ha. Ha.

But anyways, Homura totally wished to go back in time so that her and Madoka could fall in love all over again.

trappedinthevoidFeb 1, 2011 1:21 PM
Feb 1, 2011 2:57 PM

Nov 2009
Uhhh guys.... I was joking...
Feb 1, 2011 3:32 PM
Jan 2010
Speculation about little girls is fucking serious shit.
Feb 1, 2011 4:24 PM

Aug 2010
endtime said:

Do not fuck with it.

P.S. You can probably chalk me up as a Gainax fanboy faggot, but even I admit "Subaru the Mediocre Addition to a Magical Team" was bad. I'm pretending it was all Subaru's fault. Yes.
Feb 1, 2011 4:31 PM
Jan 2010
Thillygooth said:
endtime said:

Do not fuck with it.

P.S. You can probably chalk me up as a Gainax fanboy faggot, but even I admit "Subaru the Mediocre Addition to a Magical Team" was bad. I'm pretending it was all Subaru's fault. Yes.

Do you go around proclaiming TTGL is the magnum opus of anime? Or that everything Gainax makes is amazing and perfect? If not, then you're a cool bro.

And as much as I hate to judge things without watching them, I absolutely refuse to watch something like Subaru.

Now, BACK TO THE SPECULAH/WHY CAN'T IT BE THURSDAY YET?.

Edit: My club is the best club. There is no doubt about it. This does not make me a hypocrite in any way at all.
Feb 1, 2011 5:29 PM

Aug 2010

Entire show is a hallucinogenic episode. Flawless reasoning within.
Feb 1, 2011 8:23 PM

Nov 2009
Thillygooth said:

Entire show is a hallucinogenic episode. Flawless reasoning within.

Made me lool~

On a serious matter about magic power levels, Madoka is somehow "stronger" than everyone else as others and Kyubey see "her potential".
I believe this will play a major role later on. And maybe perhaps Homura had potential in the alternate/past timeline but became less powerful when she traveled to Madoka's timeline.
Feb 1, 2011 8:58 PM

Sep 2010
Azure_Shockwave said:
On a serious matter about magic power levels, Madoka is somehow "stronger" than everyone else as others and Kyubey see "her potential". I believe this will play a major role later on.

I don't mean to be rude, but I think this goes without saying, as I'm 99.99% (repeating of course) sure that that's the entire reason the series is centered on Madoka as the protagonist and not someone else.

Azure_Shockwave said:
And maybe perhaps Homura had potential in the alternate/past timeline but became less powerful when she traveled to Madoka's timeline.

Possibly the process of traveling through time and space in and of itself is the cause; that's bound to put quite the drain on one's stamina.
Feb 1, 2011 9:00 PM
Jan 2010
Guys, I think Kyuubey can grant wishes.
Feb 1, 2011 10:28 PM

Nov 2009
endtime said:
Guys, I think Kyuubey can grant wishes.

With seriousness, I think this is still a bit vague. I mean we haven't actually seen him preforming the granting...
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Which Madoka Magica character are you? ( 1 2 )

CurseGoddess - Oct 30, 2011

78 by 3ASV226 »»
Feb 8, 2022 8:13 AM

Poll: » Favourite character

Gurenn - Oct 29, 2011

47 by MagicalArtist »»
Jan 28, 2021 6:29 AM

Poll: » Least Favorite Mahou Shoujo Madoka★Magica Character?

hartschaotica - Jul 3, 2012

26 by MagicalArtist »»
Jan 28, 2021 6:27 AM

» Dedicated Discord server for Madoka Kaname

copypasterCPS - Oct 28, 2020

0 by copypasterCPS »»
Oct 28, 2020 6:59 AM

» Art style of Madoka Magica

-FlowerPower- - Sep 16, 2017

2 by -FlowerPower- »»
Sep 17, 2017 1:58 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.