Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Oct 12, 2010 5:32 PM

Dec 2009
Im getting a bad vibe that
cuz y did they show all the characters in the ED -__- lets hope its my imagination
Oct 12, 2010 5:43 PM

Nov 2008
I'm done with this garbage.
Oct 12, 2010 5:52 PM

Apr 2009
TheUnknownX said:
Why on earth is the old man STILL standing there?

When Aizen was inside his fire, why didn't he increase it's size a bit and burn them all?

EDIT: By old man I mean the old beard leader captain.

I was wondering what Yamamoto was doing all that time too... Last I remember he did something in this arc was when he killed Harribel's Fraccion and that was so last year.

And I can't believe Toshiro got himself provoked emotionally by Aizen when he mentioned Momo where moments ago he was talking about captains fighting because of duty not hatred.

The new OP and ED was OK but I miss the last ED it kinda grown on me.
You see there's no need to wonder where your god is,
Coz he's right here! ...and he's fresh out of mercy.
Oct 12, 2010 6:55 PM

May 2010
I like the op and end, but the episode wasn't that great.
Oct 12, 2010 7:01 PM

Jan 2010
Loved the new OP, the ED was ok
"Do you have any idea how stupid we are? Don't underestimate us!"
-Gintama
Oct 12, 2010 7:16 PM

Jul 2008
CRAZEH247 said:
Okay, i know i read the manga... but what the hell is up with the spoilers in the opening...?

The op is a spoiler only if you know what happen latter on.
I beleive that since this arc is now over in the manga they will finish it and once it is over we will have ton of slice of life filler which would kind of fit giving the current situation.

SolDeMav said:
cuz y did they show all the characters in the ED -__- lets hope its my imagination

No it's far from over, Kubo said that there'll be two more arc, one of them being 2-3 years long and the other 6-7 month I think.
Oct 12, 2010 7:42 PM

Jul 2010
I liked the artwork for the opening - too bad it doesn't carry over to the rest of the show.
Oct 12, 2010 8:08 PM

Jul 2008
Emiko_Chan said:
"I didn't come here to fight you. I've come to violently kill you"

Hooray for Hitsugaya :D

I hope Shiro-chan doesn't hurt himself playing with Aizen again....
Oct 12, 2010 8:09 PM

May 2009
Loved the ending, Op was good, decent ep.
Oct 12, 2010 8:55 PM

May 2008
too much recaps...well anyway The New OP and ED made up
for the whole episode.
Oct 12, 2010 9:36 PM

Aug 2009
New OP was great. ED was okay but it was visually pleasing.

However, when a show does stuff like that when they show a bunch of scenes from the previous episodes in rapid succession, it's a big sign that the show could be ending. Especially in that ED.
Oct 12, 2010 9:45 PM

Jul 2008
garfield15 said:

However, when a show does stuff like that when they show a bunch of scenes from the previous episodes in rapid succession, it's a big sign that the show could be ending. Especially in that ED.

No.

Also;

Dandere-chan said:

SolDeMav said:

No it's far from over, Kubo said that there'll be two more arc, one of them being 2-3 years long and the other 6-7 month I think.
Oct 12, 2010 10:44 PM
Mar 2010
The anime won't be ending. The manga just got to a part for the first time in years where an actual break would make sense. The manga's got 4 years at the most left, so the anime will probably get very close to the manga, go to filler for almost 2 years (yuck), and then finish up soon after the manga.
Oct 12, 2010 11:12 PM

Aug 2010
Love the OP! Although i miss the old one, but they're getting better :) Very spoilerific though!
The anime seems very close to the manga, but knowing bleach they expand 4 pages of talking in the manga into 10 minutes in the anime, so we still have a long way to go.
I'm looking forward to the next few episodes animated :)!

You guys think that the fight is going slow and that all the captains and Vizards did not go all out when attacking Aizen, but they've all seen his Shikai, so they don't know whats real, so its always good to keep pace.. even Soifon said that they're fighting for survival...
Oct 12, 2010 11:20 PM

Jul 2009
Retsu Unohana. Skilled in Kendo.
Don't forget.
Always, somewhere,
someone is fighting for you.
As long as you remember her,
you are not alone.
Oct 13, 2010 12:46 AM

May 2007
Must. Download. New. Songs.

Oct 13, 2010 1:04 AM

Sep 2010
Ichigo Returns...... :D
Oct 13, 2010 3:24 AM

Jan 2009
opening song is the saving grace for this episode
Oct 13, 2010 4:45 AM

Aug 2009
Dandere-chan said:
garfield15 said:

No.

Okay, maybe I can see that, except the ED song
Oct 13, 2010 5:13 AM

Aug 2007
New OP I really don't like at all. I prefer the last one with the fast lyrics I felt more emotion from it. The ED is not bad at all, but really never really a fan of EDs. >.> As for the episode itself the recaps feel like we may get fillers. I used to remember them recapping to the 5-8 min in rapid succession and we got fillers.

I also don't get the whole if you read the manga so of course its spoilers. How can that be entirely true? I haven't read the manga at all, and the OP just brings up more questions to me. With being a typical shonen anime, you so know they are spoilers. >.>

Dandere-chan said:

Studio Pierrot =/= Kubo. Didn't Studio Pierrot said they really wanted this anime to end back in the Soul Society arc, but they saw the potential of the whole Aizen thing and if Aizen arc is truly over I can almost agree with everyone in thinking the anime could be ending. Though them recapping a lot is what Bleach has been doing since the 200s. :P (Their attempt of trying not to catch up to canon) I honestly don't think anyone is too far from seeing what will happen to the anime. Everyone's guess could be right. >.>
Oct 13, 2010 7:22 AM

Jul 2008
Bleach is a cow that still can be milked, I don't see why they would throw it.
Oct 13, 2010 8:59 AM

Oct 2008
As for me - best Bleach opening. Great song, great art. And did you see THAT Yourichi's expression? You can almost feel her emotions. Thrilling piece of masterpiece.

I am also thinking that, anime at least, is closing to an end. Anime is just 30 chapters behind the manga, so if manga will still continue, anime will have to either take a long break, or produce even longer filler arcs (which I believe would be just too much for even most hardcore Bleach anime fans). We will see. :)

Either way I can't wait for the next episodes. This studio proved many times over that with just animation and soundtrack it can make Bleach chapters and story way better than it is in manga.
Oct 13, 2010 9:10 AM

Feb 2010
Hot dayumn! Love the new OP and ED. And the ep was great too!
Oct 13, 2010 9:52 AM

Jun 2008
Dandere-chan said:

They wouldn't throw it, they will let it rest for a little and then milk it again as Bleach 2nd season.

But i don't think they will be that wise.
Oct 13, 2010 10:02 AM

Jul 2008
Monad said:
Dandere-chan said:

They wouldn't throw it, they will let it rest for a little and then milk it again as Bleach 2nd season.

But i don't think they will be that wise.

Or they can milk it into another big filler arc like they did once they reached the end of SS arc to leave time to the manga to step in the next arc.
Oct 13, 2010 12:15 PM

Dec 2009
Great opening. Liked it.
Oct 13, 2010 12:59 PM

Nov 2008
Monad said:
KazukiUchiha said:
CRAZEH247 said:
Okay, i know i read the manga... but what the hell is up with the spoilers in the opening...?

Ya i was thinking that too. They are getting right up there with the manga. I think this is as close to the manga the anime has even gotten. Tons of spoilers in the opening. But i loved the new Opening and Ending 100%.

It exactly because you guys read the manga that the OP seemed to have spoilers. Someone who doesn't know the events won't see any spoilers in this OP.

i read the manga and i didnt notice any spoilers lol
Oct 13, 2010 1:42 PM

Jul 2008
suigetsu00 said:
Monad said:
KazukiUchiha said:
CRAZEH247 said:

Ya i was thinking that too. They are getting right up there with the manga. I think this is as close to the manga the anime has even gotten. Tons of spoilers in the opening. But i loved the new Opening and Ending 100%.

It exactly because you guys read the manga that the OP seemed to have spoilers. Someone who doesn't know the events won't see any spoilers in this OP.

Oct 13, 2010 1:58 PM

Aug 2010
Dandere-chan said:

There was another spoiler in the OP..
Oct 13, 2010 4:04 PM

Dec 2009
wintercrush said:
Dandere-chan said:

Big spoiler about what happens later.
Oct 13, 2010 8:34 PM

Nov 2008
Dandere-chan said:
suigetsu00 said:
Monad said:
KazukiUchiha said:
CRAZEH247 said:

ah......i'll watch it again

Linkark07 said:
wintercrush said:
Dandere-chan said:

yeah that is ONE i noticed
Oct 13, 2010 8:47 PM

Aug 2010
Linkark07 said:
wintercrush said:
Dandere-chan said:

I know I read the manga, I can't believe they included that, its obvious even to someone who hasn't read the manga.
Oct 13, 2010 8:53 PM

Nov 2007
New OP is an interesting take for Bleach, usually the OPs are more character-focused and spoiler-heavy.

Same old Bleach with its same old flashbacks. Even flashbacks of five minutes ago. *rolls eyes* Are they running out of material?
Oct 14, 2010 12:01 AM

Oct 2008
yamakasi said:
Are they running out of material?

Yes they are. :)
Oct 14, 2010 5:38 AM

Feb 2010
VillettaIchihara said:
Less talky, more fighty please! Except for Omaeda...he can just go die!

Holy shit, Hitsugaya!

Ichigo looks yummy!

Like the new OP and ED!!

I TOTALLY agree!!!!!!! XP! Opening song ROX!!!!!!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 14, 2010 3:40 PM
Dec 2009
I feel as if I am the only one who thinks this is Bleach's best OP. I don't think we could have had any better OP for this season, and I love all the expressions on the characters faces and the emotional feel set in the OP. It will really go well in this position of the anime/manga now.
Xiao97Oct 14, 2010 3:53 PM
Oct 14, 2010 5:17 PM

Aug 2009
Xiao97 said:
I feel as if I am the only one who thinks this is Bleach's best OP. I don't think we could have had any better OP for this season, and I love all the expressions on the characters faces and the emotional feel set in the OP. It will really go well in this position of the anime/manga now.

I think this is Bleach's greatest OP as well. Very artistic and while it had spoilers, they weren't super-obvious. Song kicked some serious ass (cause it was SiD and all)

Finally a song that beats Alones for me.
Oct 14, 2010 5:57 PM

Jul 2008
Rudgald said:
yamakasi said:

Aren't.
The arc is finished in the manga, they have everything they need to end it.
Tough once this arc is over people better be ready for a TON of filler.
Oct 14, 2010 6:06 PM

Aug 2009
Dandere-chan said:
Rudgald said:
yamakasi said:

Aren't.

Or they could end it.
Oct 14, 2010 6:12 PM

Jul 2008
garfield15 said:
Dandere-chan said:
Rudgald said:
yamakasi said:

Aren't.

Or they could end it.

Like I said ending a cow that can still be milked is very stupid. They won't end it and i'm pretty much sure of it.

Also as for the reminding of everyone in the ED thingy
Oct 15, 2010 5:30 AM

Sep 2008
During the episode we had a recap of the same episode in the episode ._.
Oct 15, 2010 12:56 PM
Jan 2009
Well if nothing else,Bleach does have some awesome OP's and ED's.
Oct 15, 2010 1:42 PM

Jul 2009
Long recap and lots of pointless dialogue in this one. They really are adapting the manga poorly for this arc.
Oct 16, 2010 12:11 AM

Jun 2010
Finally a new op.ed but the previous change and echoes was way better. op song sucks plus the music video also sucks how they show traffic lights without any bleach characters. I havent read the manga and I see no hint for spoiler at all. They tried way too hard that the mv looks like a random video of Japan's city places. Even the muramasa or other filler op was way better.

And the ep sucked too. Its because they talk much and they even repeat what they already said 5 moarrrr efffing times. lol I couldnt help but wanted so bad to turn it off by so much fails in this ep when I expected Ichigo to finally become vaste lorde and kill them all.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 17, 2010 4:38 PM

Aug 2009
pieceofshota said:
Finally a new op.ed but the previous change and echoes was way better. op song sucks plus the music video also sucks how they show traffic lights without any bleach characters. I havent read the manga and I see no hint for spoiler at all. They tried way too hard that the mv looks like a random video of Japan's city places.

It's to represent the battle people can't see. That's why the building is destroyed at the beginning, the crane is randomly cut in half and the clouds split apart with no one there.
Oct 19, 2010 2:58 AM

Aug 2009
The best opening so far, by far. I love SID, and it's a beautiful song. But just WOW at the animation. ALL openings have 'spoilers' in. They are only spoilers if you're really searching for them though. I was so happy to see a glimpse of BISHIGO.

I also gotta say, that those that think the opening sucks probably don't have any sense of anything remotely artistic and are perhaps slightly....thick? LOLOLOL j/k
頭脳は子供、見た目は大人! ƪ(˘⌣˘)ʃ
Oct 20, 2010 5:22 PM

Aug 2009
I found the OP good. Much better than the last one. ED was ok. Animation stats have fallen.

OK episode. Now I'm depressed. The manga is STILL continuing? Like, what more is there after Aizen? Meaning Bleach will end? I don't want that. I can go through fillers.
Oct 22, 2010 2:47 AM

Jan 2010
Emiko_Chan said:
"I didn't come here to fight you. I've come to violently kill you"

Hooray for Hitsugaya :D

Hitsugaya <33

the new OP is nice but i liked the ED more.
Oct 23, 2010 4:53 PM

Aug 2008
This has been simmering for awhile in Hitsugaya. They could have changed the translation to "I'm going to violently rape you!" & it wouldn't change the meaning at all. Isn't it cute how everyone's coming together to protect Ichigo? We all know how horribly this is going to turn out.
Nov 8, 2010 6:16 PM

Jun 2009
finally that annoying op song is gone, but so is the awesome ed (ECHO) T-T
Hitsugaya! don't die!

Are you the bloody applause monkey? Keep your sh*t comments to yourself or go troll on 4chan.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bleach Episode 50 Discussion

lsumi - Aug 14, 2008

27 by povsuduvolosy »»
11 hours ago

Sticky: » How to Watch Bleach Without Filler (Complete) ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

ariamachi - Oct 16, 2010

211 by ProGoddess »»
Yesterday, 5:33 AM

Poll: » Bleach Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

lsumi - Aug 10, 2008

132 by ProGoddess »»
Yesterday, 5:28 AM

Poll: » Bleach Episode 178 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Darkreaper70 - Jul 2, 2008

56 by AdamSylph »»
Apr 30, 4:39 PM

Poll: » Bleach Episode 361 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

MermaidGalaxies - Feb 21, 2012

153 by Zorosake »»
Apr 26, 12:21 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.