Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jul 2, 2010 5:10 PM

May 2008
What is this I don't even...

You know what, Gurren Lagann is right up your alley. No matter what you said about Naruto and Bleach. If the amazing has happened and you haven't already checked it out, you should.

Old avatar and sig retired for now.
Jul 2, 2010 5:21 PM

Jun 2010
i been watching code geass i finished the first season and now up to epo 2 on 2nd season its alright the storyline is alright the characters are some what interesting but it does lack putting detail in to there personality's has action and so it can be enjoyed to watch but clearly first season is rated PG and the 2nd is rated 17+ so i need to give it a chance coz so far i wont say i don't like it but i wont say its best or is my favorite its just alright something new to watch nothing more but like i said give it chance on 2nd season coz it is after all 17+ already seen some skin.

that's my review of Code Geass So far
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the General Forum Guidelines!
Jul 2, 2010 8:43 PM

Jun 2009
Why don't you try Kara no Kyoukai movie series?

It's pretty bloody, the graphic is very good, and yeah... It got nudity too.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 2, 2010 9:06 PM

Feb 2010
Watch Kaiji.
Jul 2, 2010 9:58 PM

Feb 2010
bowzef said:

Samurai Clampoo
Code Geass Season 1

LOL, these are hardcore & mature for sure

Something 17+? Maybe this it's a gorefest so idk if it's something you might be interested in
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 3, 2010 4:35 PM
Jun 2010
bowzef said:
i been watching code geass i finished the first season and now up to epo 2 on 2nd season its alright the storyline is alright the characters are some what interesting but it does lack putting detail in to there personality's has action and so it can be enjoyed to watch but clearly first season is rated PG and the 2nd is rated 17+ so i need to give it a chance coz so far i wont say i don't like it but i wont say its best or is my favorite its just alright something new to watch nothing more but like i said give it chance on 2nd season coz it is after all 17+ already seen some skin.

that's my review of Code Geass So far

Try watching Armored Trooper VOTOMS. It's what Code Geass should've been (Realistic mecha, without the magical ish or the super robos).
Jul 3, 2010 4:59 PM

Apr 2008
Jul 3, 2010 5:22 PM

Jul 2008
bowzef said:
i tryed Higurashi i could not get into it the style of drawing was blah could not watch it i guess style of drawing helps a lot it cant be cheap looking idk how els to explain but dint lke drawing so couldnt even stand watching first 4 epos

Dude, do not quit before episode 5. The stuff that happens outweighs the shitty art, which is pretty bad, I'll agree. But, rest assured the second season (Kai) looks much, much better, so it's worth it. Don't watch Rei, half of it is fairly lighthearted stuff, just catering to fangirls like myself. XD

Seconding Kara no Kyoukai (Garden of Sinners.)

Seconding Berserk as well.

I am the senpai that notices you.

Jul 3, 2010 7:09 PM
Apr 2009
Kara no Kyoukai (specially the 5th movie, awesomeness), Mnemosyne - Mnemosyne no Musume-tachi and Higurashi no Naku Koro ni (most of the arcs are annoying until the last 2 episodes or so...), if you haven't yet, watch Hellsing Ultimate OVA

Be sure to check out the 3rd season/OVA of black Lagoon, which just started airing... :D

Honestly if you want seinen stuff (mature stuff), then anime will never fill that void, you are better off looking up manga. alot of really good manga never make it to being anime because the darkness in the series is too much for animation companies to have any interest in it. they remain niche series...

oh, and the anime for berserk sucks... epically... the manga is much MUCH better.
Jul 3, 2010 8:58 PM

Jun 2010
I do like mecha anime but it got be like GunXSword or Blue Gender were mecha have upgrades and its all about mechas and good combat :D so ya if u guys can post mechas that be cool :D
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the General Forum Guidelines!
Jul 3, 2010 9:10 PM

Jan 2008
Kara no Kyoukai Movie Series. A Type Moon series. (Fate/stay, tsukihime, etc)

There are 7 movies. Goes from simple cuts to piercing someones chest with bare hands and crushing their heart in front of their face while arm is still piercing their body and keeping only thier head then crushing it in front of someone who cared about them. There's a couple... or so rape/sex scenes.

It's a great series. Most of what i said is in the 5th movie which is also placed at 10th place out of all the animes on MAL.
Jul 4, 2010 7:56 PM

Jun 2010
iv seen Fate/Stay
Jul 4, 2010 9:45 PM

Jun 2009
bowzef said:
iv seen Fate/Stay

how you find it ?
Jul 4, 2010 10:13 PM

Oct 2009
Yes watch Kara no Kyoukai.
Jul 5, 2010 2:23 PM

May 2010
Seikon no Qwaser is a hardcore ecchi, it's not a hentai... you can check that out, but it's not for those who can't handle extreme ecchi.
Jul 5, 2010 4:58 PM

Jun 2010
AirStyles said:
bowzef said:
iv seen Fate/Stay

how you find it ?

Yeh it was not bad sad at then end tho
Jul 5, 2010 10:52 PM

Feb 2010
Boogiepop Phantom
Millenium Actress
Perfect Blue
Jul 6, 2010 1:25 PM

Sep 2009
Mature?
Aoi Bungaku Series
Monster
Texhnolyze
Mononoke
Jul 6, 2010 1:49 PM
Aug 2009
Kenju said:
*sigh* I actually find that "everything-that's-not-mature-sucks" attitude pretty annoying(no offense) , but your not all that bad.

Hmm, I suppose I'd suggest Darker than BLACK and Baccano.
Darker Than BLACK is pretty sweet. I recommend it ^^
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» looking for animanga/wa/ua like gantz, battle royale, god's will, jagaaaaaan and sweet home

FruitPunchBaka - 2 hours ago

2 by Zarutaku »»
34 seconds ago

» Any anime/manga with birds as the main focus?

doomteensy - May 3

9 by doomteensy »»
2 hours ago

» I need recs for a calm school life romance manga

yellowmonkey - 6 hours ago

2 by nishant0 »»
5 hours ago

» Looking for a non-harem Isekai anime

Michael_Mika - Mar 14

18 by Michael_Mika »»
Yesterday, 4:42 PM

» Anime/Manga that revolves around Rain Theem

BroDa2545 - May 5

5 by Dizzy-san »»
Yesterday, 3:27 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.