Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Jun 21, 2010 1:41 AM
Mar 2008

1. Wolverine has a son, who is Japanese, his name is Daken, also known as Dark Wolverine.

2. In the movie X3: The Last Stand, Wolverine stabbed Jean Grey the Phoenix. This never happend in the comics, however, a similar event did happen. Wolverine was forced to stab Rachel Grey, the future daughter of Jean Grey and Cyclops, who also happened to be the "real" Phoenix. This caused Rachel Grey to dissappear for a long, long time.

3. Wolverine's adamantium skeleton was once absorbed by Magneto, leaving him with only a normal bone structure.

4. Wolverine has a clone of himself, it's actually a girl named X-23, who is a very deadly version of Wolverine.

5. Wolverine is part of the New Avengers, and is also the leader of X-Force.

6. Wolverine's FIRST EVER APPEARANCE in the comics was actually not in an X-Men comic, it was in The Incredible Hulk comic. The only reason he showed up was to assassinate The Hulk, sent by the Canadian government. It wasn't until yeeeaaaars later that X-Men found him wondering by himself in the wilderness.

7. In the comics, Sabretooth is not Wolverine's brother, they are not related in any way shape or form. They just hate each other's guts.

8. Wolverine is completely fluent in Japanese and used to be a samurai.

9. There was once when Venom (the Spider-Man villain) escaped from solitary confinement, he found Wolverine in the wilderness and nearly absorbed him, now how scary would that be? Venom-Wolverine.

Now....for the absolute coolest Wolverine fact....

In the year 1877, Wolverine was traveling in London. It was around midnight, he saw a child running away from some "weird" looking humans. He took it upon himself to save the child. The child was.......Eric Brooks......around 9 years old.

who is Eric Brooks?

He is Blade of course, the Vampire Hunter Blade.
Jun 21, 2010 3:52 AM
Jun 2010
Show me the source where you found that Wolverine and Blade met in 1877. I'm not that huge of a fan of Marvel, but Wolverine being my fav Marvel character, I was fairly certain he didn't leave the Americas until WWI.
Jun 21, 2010 7:00 PM
Mar 2008

Blade v3 #5

After Wolverine escaped SHIELD custody, they summoned Blade (who was a SHIELD member for a short time) to track Wolverine down. They fought for awhile, and then Blade suddenly remembered, or a had a flashback of him in 19th century London as a young kid meeting Wolverine, who saved him from some vampires.

Yeah, it probably wasn't 1877 per se....but sometime in the late 19th century.
Jul 25, 2010 5:43 PM

Jul 2009
And why did you make this?
Ive been reading comics for over 12 years so i dont think you have anything on me.
Sep 18, 2010 4:03 AM
Feb 2010
doordoor123 said:
Ive been reading comics for over 12 years so i dont think you have anything on me.
-__- Because some of us that hadn't read the comics don't know about these things.I found them quite interesting!Thanks TheBAstid
Jan 15, 2011 8:20 PM
Jun 2008
Kanns said:
doordoor123 said:
-__- Because some of us that hadn't read the comics don't know about these things.I found them quite interesting!Thanks TheBAstid
I would have found it more helpful if they had included comic information and such, or pointed us to places that we can find more information.
Jan 29, 2011 5:46 PM

Nov 2009
:D That was actually pretty interesting, if you ask me. I'm not big on American comics, but they're nostalgic for me. I loved the X-Men cartoon when I was like...5 maybe?

For everyone else: Imagine someone who researches pandas. He finds out a lot of stuff about them, and then publishes a book. Another panda researcher picks it up and scoffs at it, saying, "I already knew all that, you failure." Oddly enough, the book was meant to educate people who WEREN'T experts on pandas...

And oddly enough, this kind of list was targeted at someone like me. I am not an expert on X-Men, nor am I one on pandas.

Thank you for the tidbits! :3
Mar 23, 2011 4:20 AM

Jan 2011
Wow! I only know facts #5. The rests are cool!
There is like 2 weeks delay in my recent reading list
I randomly bought discount/second hand manga with cute/mysterious cover.

Use Personal Blacklist extension in Chrome if you just want to Google for a series synopsis, without google slapping MAL score in it.
3/1
Mar 28, 2011 8:45 AM

May 2008
i knew only fact 4, she was in x-men evolution i think, and she was awesome, i think.
Oct 6, 2015 7:21 AM
Oct 2015
I found this post pretty good but,Wolverine was only born in 1888 in Alberta Canada
so,I don't think the one with blade is right.
If you want to read my interesting facts ,go to my blog.
http://passionateviews.blogspot.com/2015/10/17-uncanny-views-about-wolverine.html
ShahidMaqsoodOct 7, 2015 2:06 AM
Oct 6, 2015 7:42 AM

Jun 2015
TheBastid said:

2. In the movie X3: The Last Stand, Wolverine stabbed Jean Grey the Phoenix. This never happend in the comics, however, a similar event did happen. Wolverine was forced to stab Rachel Grey, the future daughter of Jean Grey and Cyclops, who also happened to be the "real" Phoenix. This caused Rachel Grey to dissappear for a long, long time.

Rachel fought Nimrod after being stabbed in the heart, before being rescued by Spiral. Rogue is the one who actually beat Nimrod, after stealing powers from Shadowcat, Colossus, & Nightcrawler.

3. Wolverine's adamantium skeleton was once absorbed by Magneto, leaving him with only a normal bone structure.
Leaving him with a greatly accelerated healing factor. His body rejected the first attempt to reinfuse it with admantine. This is when Wolverine first grew bone claws.

6. Wolverine's FIRST EVER APPEARANCE in the comics was actually not in an X-Men comic, it was in The Incredible Hulk comic. The only reason he showed up was to assassinate The Hulk, sent by the Canadian government. It wasn't until yeeeaaaars later that X-Men found him wondering by himself in the wilderness.
As Weapon X

More topics from this board

Poll: » Wolverine Episode 12 Discussion

luccide - Mar 30, 2011

44 by JVskunkape »»
Nov 19, 2022 2:43 AM

Poll: » Wolverine Episode 7 Discussion

Arpadiam - Feb 25, 2011

16 by JVskunkape »»
Nov 16, 2022 11:26 PM

Poll: » Wolverine Episode 6 Discussion

CRAZEH247 - Feb 13, 2011

17 by JVskunkape »»
Nov 16, 2022 10:26 PM

Poll: » Wolverine Episode 5 Discussion

Nanodesu - Feb 7, 2011

25 by JVskunkape »»
Nov 16, 2022 10:05 PM

Poll: » Wolverine Episode 4 Discussion

belatkuro - Jan 30, 2011

21 by JVskunkape »»
Nov 16, 2022 9:44 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.