Jun 27, 2023 11:31 AM
Jan 2009
what the trailer advertised: a boy learns kung fu from a bear
what the movie was: brooding idiot teen something something magic space whale

how did people stand this shit
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jun 27, 2023 11:40 AM

Apr 2019
I hated this movie too when I was in high school. I never understood why people liked it. maybe I should rewatch it now that I'm older.

I'm level on MAL-Badges. View my badges.

Jun 27, 2023 11:41 AM
May 2016
Sonny Boy 4
CSM 8
Ok

You should watch Fairy Tail, that would be a 10 for you.
Jun 27, 2023 11:42 AM
Apr 2020
Cause we actually like a story not just some bull crap action movie with no depth
Jun 27, 2023 11:53 AM
Feb 2021
Well if you can’t even read don’t watch movies with a good and deep plot
Jun 27, 2023 12:13 PM
Jan 2009
ktg said:
Sonny Boy 4
CSM 8
Ok

sonny boy sucked too. dry, stupid series and the epitome of a show for fart sniffers. sorry, hth. its major contribution to the world was its themesong and little else. there are innumerable other High Brau series that do Smart Stuff (tm) while also managing to be entertaining, coherent, and having likable characters.

Haydorwaldor said:
Cause we actually like a story not just some bull crap action movie with no depth
TheRealRouges said:

there is literally no depth to this movie lmfao what are you people even talking about
Jun 27, 2023 12:29 PM
May 2016
Nyron said:
ktg said:
Sonny Boy 4
CSM 8
Ok

sonny boy sucked too. dry, stupid series and the epitome of a show for fart sniffers. sorry, hth. its major contribution to the world was its themesong and little else. there are innumerable other High Brau series that do Smart Stuff (tm) while also managing to be entertaining, coherent, and having likable characters.

Haydorwaldor said:
TheRealRouges said:

there is literally no depth to this movie lmfao what are you people even talking about

I agree, that's why I said that.
I agree Sonny Boy is not for idiots, because they won't find it entertaining and will rate it a 4. While it is objectively better than CSM.
Jun 27, 2023 1:44 PM
May 2023
I really loved this movie and I don't care hate me for it. This is the only anime movie with action and it deserves credit for that at least. L take.
Jun 27, 2023 1:49 PM
Jan 2008
I don’t agree with your conclusion but I can respect the reasoning. Solid favorites too.
Jun 27, 2023 2:15 PM
Sep 2019
I really like most of Mamoru Hosada's movies, but I definitely felt like I wasted my time with this one, and the summer wars.
Jun 27, 2023 2:53 PM
Mar 2016
bro doesn't understand themes in media
Jun 27, 2023 3:00 PM
Jan 2009
Nyamaste said:
I really like most of Mamoru Hosada's movies, but I definitely felt like I wasted my time with this one, and the summer wars.
summer wars is his only good movie
well technically, digimon is, since it's the same thing
Jun 27, 2023 4:21 PM
Oct 2020
Snowflake_S said:
I really loved this movie and I don't care hate me for it. This is the only anime movie with action and it deserves credit for that at least. L take.

Agree with you. I find it rlly good
Jun 27, 2023 4:52 PM
Jan 2009
Jonhesy said:
Snowflake_S said:

Jonhesy said:
Snowflake_S said:

genuinely consider watching some other anime movies
here are some reccs

nausicaa
Little Witch Academia (OVA)
Little Witch Academia the Enchanted Parade
read or die
ride your wave
lu over the wall
promare
redline
millennium actress
castle in the sky
porco rosso
tekkonkinkreet
gunbuster and then diebuster

i think you'd like most of these based on the other movies you've seen
Jun 27, 2023 4:54 PM
Jan 2009
Snowflake_S said:
i'm confused, did you say that this is "the only anime movie with action?"
Jun 27, 2023 6:16 PM
Feb 2017
It was absolutely mid
Jun 27, 2023 7:56 PM
Nov 2017
Storywise, the only part i enjoy is when he first discover human world.
The animation not really appealing for the most part, while soundtrack not touching enough for drama movie.
Voice acting, just about good, nobody really stand out and carry the film.
I think its a solid 5/10 in my book.
Jun 27, 2023 11:46 PM
Apr 2021
Nyron said:
what the trailer advertised: a boy learns kung fu from a bear
what the movie was: brooding idiot teen something something magic space whale

how did people stand this shit

that movie was ok ok for me as well not so good not so bad it felt like they mixed different fantasy ideas together without diluting it everything seems different
Jun 28, 2023 1:09 AM
May 2023
Nyron said:
Snowflake_S said:

What I really meant was that the only movie that isn't from an anime series and has action.
Jun 28, 2023 1:29 AM
Jan 2009
Snowflake_S said:
Nyron said:

What I really meant was that the only movie that isn't from an anime series and has action.
here man, let me recommend you some good anime action movies/OVAs lmao

Sword of the Stranger
Redline
Read or Die
Summer Wars
Afro Samurai
Promare
Dead Leaves
Akira
Patlabor 1/2/3
Tekkonkinkreet
MFKZ
Princess Mononoke
Nausicaa
Birdy the Mighty Decode
Legend of Hei
Puss in Boots: The Last Wish unironically lmao

But yeah i guess a lot of the conventional action anime films are spinoffs of existing properties
Jun 28, 2023 1:37 AM
May 2023
Nyron said:
Snowflake_S said:

here man, let me recommend you some good anime action movies/OVAs lmao

Sword of the Stranger
Redline
Read or Die
Summer Wars
Afro Samurai
Promare
Dead Leaves
Akira
Patlabor 1/2/3
Tekkonkinkreet
MFKZ
Princess Mononoke
Nausicaa
Birdy the Mighty Decode
Legend of Hei
Puss in Boots: The Last Wish unironically lmao

But yeah i guess a lot of the conventional action anime films are spinoffs of existing properties

Thanks for the recommendation, I actually did watch Princess Mononoke, it did have action but I kind of forgot. They did try putting good action in The Boy And The Beast, I don't love the movie too much but it isn't bad after all.
Jun 28, 2023 12:24 PM
Nov 2021
you really are immature and have no clue what youre talking about, judging from your way of writing and what you write. I personally didnt like this movie and didnt find it to be extraordinarily good either, mainly due to the ending and where it took place, but it for sure wasnt shit. Still a solid 6 or 7 been some time since I watched it so maybe it is actually better than I remember it.
Jun 28, 2023 3:46 PM
Jan 2009
Tools1308 said:
you really are immature and have no clue what youre talking about, judging from your way of writing and what you write. I personally didnt like this movie and didnt find it to be extraordinarily good either, mainly due to the ending and where it took place, but it for sure wasnt shit. Still a solid 6 or 7 been some time since I watched it so maybe it is actually better than I remember it.
It could also be worse tbh
Jun 28, 2023 8:21 PM
Apr 2018
I didn't think it was that bad. but I was really young when I watched it/wasn't completely paying attention. I liked it though 🤷🏻‍♀️
Jun 28, 2023 8:36 PM
Feb 2022
i still like the movie and i'd give it a 9 no matter what people say, when i read the comments section i was shocked cause why everyone hate it? even summer wars too.. :/
Jun 28, 2023 8:46 PM

Dec 2019
Definitely my least favorite from Hosoda Mamoru
Jun 28, 2023 9:44 PM
Jan 2009
idkwhatshouldido said:
i still like the movie and i'd give it a 9 no matter what people say, when i read the comments section i was shocked cause why everyone hate it? even summer wars too.. :/
watch cowboy bebop and it'll set your standards really high forever after too
Jun 29, 2023 10:00 AM
Feb 2022
you just wanted to start some shit
Aug 11, 2023 8:40 AM
Sep 2015
The boy and the beast is a special movie. It’s better compared to momarus last two flops , belle and mirai. Those two movies were bad. Boy and the beast is special tho I didn’t know people hated it
✲ ✴ ✵ ✶ Got New leaf pm me!✷ ✸ ❇ ✹
Join the shoujo club! Im the new admin! News and updates will be up soon about older or newer shoujo anime/manga!
http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=70594
Jan 12, 11:03 PM
Dec 2018
Reply to ktg
Sonny Boy 4
CSM 8
Ok

@ktg Sonny boy is a 5 and below
Jan 13, 12:00 AM
May 2016
Kumorini said:

It's boring that I have to keep repeating myself, because people fail to comprehend my point.
No, objectively Sonny Boy is a 9. Obviously kids won't understand what it is about, so they give it a low rating.
Jan 13, 12:56 AM
Jan 2009
Reply to ktg
Kumorini said:

It's boring that I have to keep repeating myself, because people fail to comprehend my point.
No, objectively Sonny Boy is a 9. Obviously kids won't understand what it is about, so they give it a low rating.
@ktg sonny boy is kiznaiver for people impressed by -gatari shows
Jan 13, 3:47 AM
May 2016
Nyron said:
@ktg sonny boy is kiznaiver for people impressed by -gatari shows

You are lucky, because I still haven't watched Kiznaiver.
But if a show is half as good as the Monogatari franchise, then we are talking about at least a 7 out of 10 show. After all, Monogatari has the best directing of the decade here.

To be honest, I wouldn't compare Sonny Boy to Monogatari. Only people who do not understand those shows, made these comparisons.
May 3, 10:12 AM

Jul 2021
What are you saying? This movie is really good unless you just like watching shounen action that usually turns off your brain function. -Right back to you, your opinion sucks ass-
May 3, 10:16 AM

Apr 2019
Reply to ktg
Nyron said:
ktg said:
Sonny Boy 4
CSM 8
Ok

Haydorwaldor said:
TheRealRouges said:

I agree, that's why I said that.
I agree Sonny Boy is not for idiots, because they won't find it entertaining and will rate it a 4. While it is objectively better than CSM.
@ktg
ktg said:
While it is objectively better than CSM

Objectivity doesn't exist when comparing two completely different media franchises.
May 3, 10:45 AM
May 2016
King_KK said:
@ktg
ktg said:

Objectivity doesn't exist when comparing two completely different media franchises.

Every 5 year old finds me?!
Objectivity doesn't exist when you are comparing different franchises from COMPLETELY different mediums. But otherwise, it exists.
Comparing 2 anime objectively is a pretty easy task. Most people learn stuff like this in elementary school where you are comparing poems.

So I suggest that you should finish your elementary school and then we can agree that it is possible to compare them.
May 3, 7:22 PM

Apr 2019
Reply to ktg
King_KK said:
@ktg
ktg said:

Every 5 year old finds me?!
Objectivity doesn't exist when you are comparing different franchises from COMPLETELY different mediums. But otherwise, it exists.
Comparing 2 anime objectively is a pretty easy task. Most people learn stuff like this in elementary school where you are comparing poems.

So I suggest that you should finish your elementary school and then we can agree that it is possible to compare them.
@ktg Thanks for letting me know you are just a good for nothing moron. You don't have a single good point and are just spouting nonsense. I expected too much from a jobless basement dweller like you. Keep living in your fantasies as you aren't cut out for the real world.
May 3, 8:50 PM
May 2016
Reply to King_KK
@ktg Thanks for letting me know you are just a good for nothing moron. You don't have a single good point and are just spouting nonsense. I expected too much from a jobless basement dweller like you. Keep living in your fantasies as you aren't cut out for the real world.
@King_KK "Jobless" = software engineer at one of the leading IT company on the planet.
Look, before you start wandering on that internet, you should learn to speak English. That would be helpful. This is the first time when I met someone who doesn't know what jobless means.

And I don't really need to provide "good" point, because there is even a field of science that working on comparisons. You are literally arguing with reality: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comparative_literature
People who are arguing with reality, generally considered crazy by the majority of the society.
May 4, 3:25 PM
Jan 2009
i've lost track of this conversation as i was never paying attention to begin with. but this movie and sonny boy are both pretty gutter
May 4, 3:28 PM

Aug 2018
It's been years since I watched the movie, but I do remember not liking the ending or something.
May 5, 3:13 AM

Nov 2020
Reply to ktg
@King_KK "Jobless" = software engineer at one of the leading IT company on the planet.
Look, before you start wandering on that internet, you should learn to speak English. That would be helpful. This is the first time when I met someone who doesn't know what jobless means.

And I don't really need to provide "good" point, because there is even a field of science that working on comparisons. You are literally arguing with reality: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comparative_literature
People who are arguing with reality, generally considered crazy by the majority of the society.
@ktg Wowzee!! An individual with intellectual disabilities is actually working for an "S tier IT company"!
Wowzee!! He proves that he isn't a worthless jobless, not by showing his LinkedIn account or his employee ID card, but simply by using a SINGLE sentence!
May 5, 3:28 AM

Sep 2016
Pretty much 100% disagree, this movie might be the 2nd best isekai in existence.
This dance is the pinnacle of human achievement.
May 5, 4:12 AM
May 2016
Reply to DrkSeid69
@ktg Wowzee!! An individual with intellectual disabilities is actually working for an "S tier IT company"!
Wowzee!! He proves that he isn't a worthless jobless, not by showing his LinkedIn account or his employee ID card, but simply by using a SINGLE sentence!
@DrkSeid69 OMG!!! YOU ARE SO CLEVER!!! IT'S NOT LIKE WE HAVE USERNAMES INSTEAD OF REAL NAMES!!!!

Dude, I already told you, let's talk after you finished elementary school. Obviously people can use usernames or use usernames, so they won't need to share their real names. And without my real name, every information can be fake. You can look up ID cards from google and even talking about the projects or technologies I work with is pointless, because it can be generated by chatGPT.

The more important question is - in case I lied - why did I make this claim. If I'm lying, I could have said something like being a CEO or a mid/high level manager. I mean if I wanted to show how "clever" I am, at least by your logic.
Obviously you didn't think about it, because that would prove you wrong, so it was much easier to attack me as a child would do. :)

Btw, the proof you are asking is actually insanely bad and stupid, because I also have a lot of friends at other IT companies, so even faking it wouldn't be hard, like asking them to confirm it on linkedin (and it's not like you can't lie on linkedin).
May 5, 5:11 AM

Nov 2020
Reply to ktg
@DrkSeid69 OMG!!! YOU ARE SO CLEVER!!! IT'S NOT LIKE WE HAVE USERNAMES INSTEAD OF REAL NAMES!!!!

Dude, I already told you, let's talk after you finished elementary school. Obviously people can use usernames or use usernames, so they won't need to share their real names. And without my real name, every information can be fake. You can look up ID cards from google and even talking about the projects or technologies I work with is pointless, because it can be generated by chatGPT.

The more important question is - in case I lied - why did I make this claim. If I'm lying, I could have said something like being a CEO or a mid/high level manager. I mean if I wanted to show how "clever" I am, at least by your logic.
Obviously you didn't think about it, because that would prove you wrong, so it was much easier to attack me as a child would do. :)

Btw, the proof you are asking is actually insanely bad and stupid, because I also have a lot of friends at other IT companies, so even faking it wouldn't be hard, like asking them to confirm it on linkedin (and it's not like you can't lie on linkedin).
@ktg Wowzee!! An individual with intellectual disabilities proves that he isn't a worthless jobless, again! But this time, he presents an essay that is not worth reading instead and also, calls me "Children"!

You're "working" for an "S-tier IT company" that obviously offers a decent to high salary and has zero tolerance against piracy. And yet, You can't even afford 10 DOLLARS to watch anime legally through a streaming service, and you resort to using sketchy anime piracy websites instead.

Don't you dare call me children if you can't even afford a dollar to legally watch anime and watch it through an illegal website like every children does

DrkSeid69May 5, 5:44 AM
May 5, 5:52 AM
May 2016
Reply to DrkSeid69
@ktg Wowzee!! An individual with intellectual disabilities proves that he isn't a worthless jobless, again! But this time, he presents an essay that is not worth reading instead and also, calls me "Children"!

You're "working" for an "S-tier IT company" that obviously offers a decent to high salary and has zero tolerance against piracy. And yet, You can't even afford 10 DOLLARS to watch anime legally through a streaming service, and you resort to using sketchy anime piracy websites instead.

Don't you dare call me children if you can't even afford a dollar to legally watch anime and watch it through an illegal website like every children does

@DrkSeid69 See? This is why we know that you are a kid. You can't take screenshots from Crunchyroll. It will show a black screen.
Here you can see that I tried to take a ss of the same frame (same ep, same timestamp) but on Crunchyroll.
https://imgur.com/a/id9yKN2

So, yes, you are a child. You don't know anything, yet you act like someone who's not completely clueless.

As for my subscriptions and financial situations. You could clearly see my birthday and location on my profile, so it would be easy to look up the financial situations of engineers. In this country, these are not that highly paid jobs, at least compared to the prices. Obviously compared to other jobs it's still better. But I do pay for streaming sites (I have Crunchyroll and Netflix subscriptions currently). I assume that you wouldn't believe it either without an ss, so here's that:
https://imgur.com/a/FK6bh6C

Kiddo, you should learn a couple of stuff of the world and then we can argue about things. But you are currently arguing with facts, because you are clueless.

EDIT: also in my county downloading "illegal" content is currently legal, while uploading it is illegal. Those are the laws here currently.
May 5, 7:19 AM

Nov 2020
Reply to ktg
@DrkSeid69 See? This is why we know that you are a kid. You can't take screenshots from Crunchyroll. It will show a black screen.
Here you can see that I tried to take a ss of the same frame (same ep, same timestamp) but on Crunchyroll.
https://imgur.com/a/id9yKN2

So, yes, you are a child. You don't know anything, yet you act like someone who's not completely clueless.

As for my subscriptions and financial situations. You could clearly see my birthday and location on my profile, so it would be easy to look up the financial situations of engineers. In this country, these are not that highly paid jobs, at least compared to the prices. Obviously compared to other jobs it's still better. But I do pay for streaming sites (I have Crunchyroll and Netflix subscriptions currently). I assume that you wouldn't believe it either without an ss, so here's that:
https://imgur.com/a/FK6bh6C

Kiddo, you should learn a couple of stuff of the world and then we can argue about things. But you are currently arguing with facts, because you are clueless.

EDIT: also in my county downloading "illegal" content is currently legal, while uploading it is illegal. Those are the laws here currently.
@ktg Actually "pays" for streaming sites all along and yet you still watch anime through piracy. Even a toddler can edit the entire Crunchyroll website using inspect element. even if you did pay for it, you still illegally watch anime. (i got that screenshot from you btw)

but you know what? Your talk about your "job" and your country convinces me even more that your job is a bullshit. Software engineers from your country might have low salaries, but you mentioned that you're working for an "S-TIER COMPANY", one of the best in the world. You should have a high salary, at least by your country's standards, if you're really working for such a company
May 5, 2:43 PM
Jan 2009
Reply to Zarutaku
Pretty much 100% disagree, this movie might be the 2nd best isekai in existence.
@Zarutaku not a very high bar, but it's certainly not better than like. digimon, escaflowne, or now and then, here and there. it's probably better than a vast majority of crap in the "I Ended Up in Another World Where I Have 8 Sisters Who want to Fuck Me" genre though.
May 6, 12:58 AM
May 2016
Reply to DrkSeid69
@ktg Actually "pays" for streaming sites all along and yet you still watch anime through piracy. Even a toddler can edit the entire Crunchyroll website using inspect element. even if you did pay for it, you still illegally watch anime. (i got that screenshot from you btw)

but you know what? Your talk about your "job" and your country convinces me even more that your job is a bullshit. Software engineers from your country might have low salaries, but you mentioned that you're working for an "S-TIER COMPANY", one of the best in the world. You should have a high salary, at least by your country's standards, if you're really working for such a company
@DrkSeid69 You know, I'm not saying that you are a child, because I want to hurt your feelings, but because you act like one.
You are pretty inconsistent and illogical. You were the one who originally asked for proof, even with a photo of my id card, while now, interestingly you think that a photo can be fake. Also, you didn't really think through this idea if yours about the "inspect" (it called developer tools btw). Like, if I faked the ss of the CSM ep, then you could have tried it out yourself, which would prove that I lied. If I faked the ss of a subscription, then I would have still know what to fake. I mean at least once I should have seen a subscribed account to know how to format. I also should have looked up the amount etc., so if it was faked, then you could most likely found some mistake in the formatting or something.
So no, I actually watched CSM on CR. Like I said, I took that ss from a piracy site, because CR didn't let me. I also know that it was shared by me, like I said I had to look up somewhere else to take a ss, I still have the link: https://imgur.com/a/TwnzTsw

Secondly, you also lie and misinterpret and act like someone who knows thing. You can quote it 12 more times, but I've never said that it's an "S-TIER COMPANY". You were the one who said it. I said "one of the leading IT company". And you still don't know anything about the IT sector. In the IT sector the norm is jobhopping, did you know that? So, why do you think it is the norm? Because the IT companies, even the top ones, don't give you big raises. So if you stay at the same place for many years, then your salary becomes less competitive. Like I said, you could have looked up my county, in my country in the last 2 years there was a huge inflation and I didn't look for another job at another company.
Just to show you an example that this was the case at the IT companies, you can see this article: https://www.cnbc.com/2023/05/10/microsoft-skips-salary-increases-for-full-time-employees-this-year.html
I hope we don't need to argue about Microsoft being a leading IT company, but for clarification, I'm not working for MS.

Just because a company is a leader or one of the leaders does not mean that their salary is also leading. Especially in case of multis, they usually give the employees an average salary. So to have that "high" salary, I should quit and look for another company, because I started here before the inflation started, so more salary got immediately inflated.
Everything I stated here can be looked up in the news, about my country's inflation, about how IT companies handled it or didn't and about job hopping being the norm.

Your lack of knowledge proves that you know shit about this industry and yet you talk like someone who knows everything. You also lie and don't really think through your takes. These are behaviors of a child.

Now that we clarified that you are a kiddo, I also share this list as to what I meant be leading company. The company that I work for is on this list: https://www.forbes.com/top-digital-companies/list/#tab:rank
It can the first one or even the last one on this list. Naming it, while you can look up my location and age on my profile, would make this too obvious.
May 6, 1:56 AM

Nov 2020
Reply to ktg
@DrkSeid69 You know, I'm not saying that you are a child, because I want to hurt your feelings, but because you act like one.
You are pretty inconsistent and illogical. You were the one who originally asked for proof, even with a photo of my id card, while now, interestingly you think that a photo can be fake. Also, you didn't really think through this idea if yours about the "inspect" (it called developer tools btw). Like, if I faked the ss of the CSM ep, then you could have tried it out yourself, which would prove that I lied. If I faked the ss of a subscription, then I would have still know what to fake. I mean at least once I should have seen a subscribed account to know how to format. I also should have looked up the amount etc., so if it was faked, then you could most likely found some mistake in the formatting or something.
So no, I actually watched CSM on CR. Like I said, I took that ss from a piracy site, because CR didn't let me. I also know that it was shared by me, like I said I had to look up somewhere else to take a ss, I still have the link: https://imgur.com/a/TwnzTsw

Secondly, you also lie and misinterpret and act like someone who knows thing. You can quote it 12 more times, but I've never said that it's an "S-TIER COMPANY". You were the one who said it. I said "one of the leading IT company". And you still don't know anything about the IT sector. In the IT sector the norm is jobhopping, did you know that? So, why do you think it is the norm? Because the IT companies, even the top ones, don't give you big raises. So if you stay at the same place for many years, then your salary becomes less competitive. Like I said, you could have looked up my county, in my country in the last 2 years there was a huge inflation and I didn't look for another job at another company.
Just to show you an example that this was the case at the IT companies, you can see this article: https://www.cnbc.com/2023/05/10/microsoft-skips-salary-increases-for-full-time-employees-this-year.html
I hope we don't need to argue about Microsoft being a leading IT company, but for clarification, I'm not working for MS.

Just because a company is a leader or one of the leaders does not mean that their salary is also leading. Especially in case of multis, they usually give the employees an average salary. So to have that "high" salary, I should quit and look for another company, because I started here before the inflation started, so more salary got immediately inflated.
Everything I stated here can be looked up in the news, about my country's inflation, about how IT companies handled it or didn't and about job hopping being the norm.

Your lack of knowledge proves that you know shit about this industry and yet you talk like someone who knows everything. You also lie and don't really think through your takes. These are behaviors of a child.

Now that we clarified that you are a kiddo, I also share this list as to what I meant be leading company. The company that I work for is on this list: https://www.forbes.com/top-digital-companies/list/#tab:rank
It can the first one or even the last one on this list. Naming it, while you can look up my location and age on my profile, would make this too obvious.
@ktg Goo goo gaga, a worthless essay won't prove anything. I won't read that.
how about you leave out of your fantasies and find a real job?
May 6, 2:00 AM
May 2016
Reply to DrkSeid69
@ktg Goo goo gaga, a worthless essay won't prove anything. I won't read that.
how about you leave out of your fantasies and find a real job?
@DrkSeid69 This also proves that you are a child. You can't read a comment that it is longer than 5 sentences.
Literally the attention-span of a 5 years old. :DD
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» More movies/shows like this?

_txhsin__ - Mar 30, 2023

5 by Zarutaku »»
May 5, 3:36 AM

Poll: » Bakemono no Ko Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

raveninthemuddle - Feb 27, 2016

162 by almightybismarck »»
Oct 24, 2023 10:09 PM

» not bad.

UzumakiHime - Apr 9, 2020

1 by Quanda1eDing1e »»
Dec 30, 2022 4:34 PM

» (Spoilers) Post Endings

Topher1990 - Mar 6, 2019

4 by Rob7 »»
Jul 31, 2022 3:14 PM

» Streaming on HBO Max

JohanJ04 - Mar 7, 2022

0 by JohanJ04 »»
Mar 7, 2022 5:22 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.